المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الألعاب القتالية -=[[أساسيات ألعاب القتال]]=-

Recca
28-10-2005, 02:35 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

كيف حالكم عساكم طيبين

العضو 12 و أنا قررنا أنه نسوي مقطع فيديو فيه أستراتيجيات و كوميوز أساسيه يمكن أستعمالها وسط اللعب ^^ طبعا أي شخص عنده أي أستراتيجيه أو كومبو يحب يستخدمه لا يبخل علينا نستفيد من بعضنا البعض و طبعا بيذكر أسم الشخص الي قدم الكومبو أو الأستراتيجيه.

المطلوب من الأعضاء :

1 - الكومبو أو الأستراتيجي مكتوبا بشكل واضح
2 - الشخصيه المفضله(مو شرط من لعبه)
3 - اللعبه المفضله
4 - اللقب الذي يريد أن يسمى به في الفيديو

الألعاب المتوافره هي :
King Of Fighters 94~2003 + Neo Wave
Last Blade 1 + 2
Garou : Mark Of The Wolves
Art Of Fighting 1~3
Fatal Fury (all games) lol
Tekken Tag Tournament
Tekken 5
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
The Rumble Fish
Guilty Gear (all) XD
Soul Calibur 2 + 3
Virtua Fighter 4 Evo
Street Fighter III 3rd strike
Samurai Shodown 1~5
Capcom Vs SNK 2
SNK Vs Capcom
Capcom Fighting Jam

يمكنك الأشتراك بأكثر من لعبه و أستراتيجيه و شخصيه, سيتم أختيار الماسب منها

الرجاء نشر الموضوع قدر الأمكان ^^

SALM0RE
28-10-2005, 03:20 PM
okay ...example if i have a combo...i write it here ...and then you take the combo and do it in the video ..right ? cuz i can't make a video ?l

Recca
28-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Example :

The combo : KOF 98 Heidern, Jump D , C , Forward B , QCB HCF D
Fave Character : Jason
Fave Game : KOF 97
Desired nickname : Salmore

أنا ألي بأقوم بالتسجيل لذلك حددت الألعاب ^^

theway
28-10-2005, 06:34 PM
u know i was thinking of a GG combovid , but thought no body would support me edit becouse Slash is coming soon , and i'm thinking of it as a reminder of the old days (i mean after a couple of years) i know it wouldn't help many people , and i also need a devise to record from the tv

anyway i would be happy to join u ^^ but its hard to talk here so i'll show u them in person , and talk more about the GG CV i'm thinking about ..

//plz come to Xtime tomorrow//

Recca
28-10-2005, 06:41 PM
dont get me wrong, this is not essentially a combo vid as much as it is a technical tutorial for the ropes of some of the advance techniques(which some combos involve) nothing has to be fancy, just useful :p

SALM0RE
28-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Example :

The combo : KOF 98 Heidern, Jump D , C , Forward B , QCB HCF D
Fave Character : Jason
Fave Game : KOF 97
Desired nickname : Salmore

أنا ألي بأقوم بالتسجيل لذلك حددت الألعاب ^^

you read my mind..recca...i'll start with a nice slayer combo.....but later now i have to go shopping ....:ciao: l

SALM0RE
29-10-2005, 01:11 AM
okay i will go first

العبة : ggxx reloaded
الاعب : slayer
الشخصية المفضلة : jason voorhes - friday the 13th
العبة المفضلة : kof 97

here we go.....!l
it worked better if the enemy is in the corner
* jump-s + s twice + qcb-k-k + before the enemy hit's the ground+s+jump-s+ S +jump-s+s twice + jump-s+s+forword HS+qcf twice-HS + qcf-p in the min when the enemy hit the ground *

btow : when the enemy is in the air you can take a step forword before you jump-s

R O C K Y
29-10-2005, 01:34 AM
ياشباب

اذا تكرمتوا

ياليت تتكلموا عربي

بالتوفيق

theway
29-10-2005, 01:47 AM
zeto Xlll /

i know what do u mean , but i was thinking of another vid exclusively for GG#R

whenever i tell someone about it he says : are u an ______ (every time a new word) slash is coming soon , i really have enough combos and strategies to fill a 2~3 min video with the opening , just need an editer and a recording divise .. pshhh ~~ .. forget it

anyway believe me i cant describe them here , btw when do u think ull be finished with the vid ??

the rock 05 /

sorry i don't have arabic in my computer

Recca
29-10-2005, 02:52 AM
ياشباب

اذا تكرمتوا

ياليت تتكلموا عربي

بالتوفيق

السلام عليكم ^^

أخي الكريم, لو كان عندك أضافه للموضوع أرجوك أنك تكتبها بأي لغه تبغاها أنشالله لو ياباني, أهم شي نفهم عليك و لا لأ :09: في ناس ما تقدر تعبر عن مصطلحات الفايتينج المعقده ألا بالأنجليزي و أنا واحد منهم ^^ بس مو معناه أني ما راح أفهم كتابتك بالعربي, الشروط عندك واضحه بالعربي في بداية الموضوع, لو كان بودك المساهمه تفضل ^^

Twelve
29-10-2005, 11:32 AM
CHOTO MATA- RECCA-SAN!
OK, I got my 2nd batch ALMOST ready I'll give to ya by the end of this week I need to check some stuff first.
One thing I REALLY think should be in the vid are moves that have some invincibilty frames in them that allow them to avoid other attacks from the opponent (I added this in my combos notes)

As for info:
1- I'll send you the 'batches'
2- Kirby!
3- Street Fighter III
4- Freeman-12

IMPORTANT NOTE:
For all that use an emulator to run fighitng games, you can record your gameplay using some softwares & then post them to Recca for him to check.

Speaking of which, Recca how did u find my first batch of combos and stuff?

Recca
29-10-2005, 12:30 PM
CHOTO MATA- RECCA-SAN!
OK, I got my 2nd batch ALMOST ready I'll give to ya by the end of this week I need to check some stuff first.
One thing I REALLY think should be in the vid are moves that have some invincibilty frames in them that allow them to avoid other attacks from the opponent (I added this in my combos notes)

As for info:
1- I'll send you the 'batches'
2- Kirby!
3- Street Fighter III
4- Freeman-12

IMPORTANT NOTE:
For all that use an emulator to run fighitng games, you can record your gameplay using some softwares & then post them to Recca for him to check.

Speaking of which, Recca how did u find my first batch of combos and stuff?

I decided to go no emulator to play ur combo replays in the end, so please the file size XD if we end up using all your combos we'd have a 30 mins section for u :p i would like u also to help regarding the SFIII turtorials, im thinking of renaming some things :
Negative Edge(الحد السالب)
Kara Cancel(ألغاء فارغ)

ya sounds weird doesnt it?

btw, Soul Calibur III pwns!!!

croove
29-10-2005, 12:51 PM
اللاعب: K

King of Fighters:NeoWave

المشكلة أني ما أعرف أشرح في الكتابة >>>>> لازم أحصل واحد أكلمه Face to Face :196:
المهم
بحاول

إذا كنت تلعب في K و واحد من اللاعبين ضاغط عليك في الزاوية "يعني K في الزاوية و اللاعب الثاني في الحهة المقابلة", حاول أنك تحصل فرصة تضربة بهاريوكن
فإذا قدرت كمل عليها بهالكمبو
واحد من الشباب الي "ما شاء الله عليه" محترف في اللعبة علمني هالكمبو

لازم تختار Super Cancel و طبعاً Full
هايروكن + High punch >>>و Cancel >>> هدوكن + low Kick >>> هاريوكن + High Punch >>>و Cancel >>> هدوكن + punch و خلي النار تكمل طريقها إلى الأمام >>>> أستعمل max النظارة

ملاحظة: لما تسوي "هدوكن + low kick" راح تتغير منطقة K فلازم تغير إتجاه الحركات "يعني K أصبح في الجهة المقابلة و الاعب الثاني في الزاوية"

إن شاء الله عجبتكم :D >>>> is that all what you got :blackeye: ؟؟

SALM0RE
29-10-2005, 02:20 PM
i have a great technic to beat the following boss's in kof with perfect ! if this is usefull for the vid .

ignez-kof2001
it's simple just use the super jump - down+up+with any dirction - first knockhim down with d-hk then take a step back and use the s.jump over him and in the min you jump he will use his shryuken move ...and in that time you will be behind him..attack him knockhim down take step back s-jump over him he will miss's you...repatet untel he finish :biggthump l

mukai-kof2003
use tizoc for this technic.....knockhim down ..get closer to him..before he get's up...use the elbow move with LK over and over don't let him get up on his feet..untel he finish ;) l

btow : i use the ps2 version

croove
29-10-2005, 02:26 PM
لازم تختار Super Cancel و طبعاً Full
هايروكن + High punch >>>و Cancel >>> هدوكن + low Kick >>> هاريوكن + High Punch >>>و Cancel >>> هدوكن + punch و خلي النار تكمل طريقها إلى الأمام >>>> أستعمل max النظارة
بس حبيت أوضح أنك تقدر تنهي هذا الكمبو إما بـ Max النظارة أو الـ Max الي تعمل فيه هدوكن مرتين و Punch
و بعد إذا بتستعمل هدوكن low punch في الكمبو بتضبط أكثر >>> دائماً أسويها لـ low punch

تقدر تعمل الكمبو بأي منطقة إذا بتنهيها بـ max "هدوكن×2 + punch" بس يبيلها سرعة أكثر شوي

Redhead
29-10-2005, 07:28 PM
here is some..

Game: SVC Chaos
Character: Kasumi
Combo:
HP>QCB + P>(x2)>HCB,f + P>QCB + P(x2)>HCB,f + P
hcb,hcb + K<
Note: must be in maximum mode

--------

Game: KOF 2003
Character: King
Combo:
Jump HK >HK (2hits) >df + HK > hcb + LK, juggle with the super
qcb,qcb +HK

Recca
29-10-2005, 08:25 PM
هلا بالشباب :D معليش سول كاليبر مأخذه عقلي ما فضيت أخش المنتدى that game is hot be sure to check it out XD

anyway

Theway :
Sure, Let's dicuss them face to face today im comin to X-time o.ob
Croove :

u got the point exactly! that's what we want, Useful things like this combo which is a reversal followed by a combo that isn't too hard yet it's damage is decent, the only draw back is the 3 super stocks, other than that it's a great technical combo ^^

Salmore :

nice tips there buddy ^^ any Vs human strategies you got up your sleeve?

Red Head :

why do i feel like you'll be the only one submitting SVC material XD guess i'll put my Genjyuro skillz in the worx too :p thx!

all in all the same people that i thought to be helping out in this little project are helping already, thanks alot guys you rock
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/Meliah_Rage/GuiltyGear/robotauntani.gif
i wish some other members would join too :p

==================================================

على العموم كتجربه سويت كومبو Croove و أرفقته

Redhead
29-10-2005, 09:22 PM
here's a little tip/strategie i use when i play with King in KOF2003:
Do the Low Venom Strike, the opponent will most likey jump at you or roll...so just be ready with hcb + LK quickly
then if u want you can juggle with the same super i mentioned before

btw Recca, is SC3 out yet?..i tried the demo...but there was only Kilik..
i wanna use the new characters lol

SALM0RE
29-10-2005, 11:33 PM
there's more
kula daimond - kof 2002
this super cancel combo needed 2 stock's : close-c + qcb-b + f+d + qcf,qcf + a/c

typhon - the rumble fish
c-lk + lp + sp + sk + strong renssanse move

iori yagami - kof 97
close-c + the move when iori grab the enemy and throw them on the other side + close-c + the move + repet it until he become dizzy

and finally ......:p l
dudley - stf 3 third impact
jump-hk + s-hk + rocket uprecut move + cut it with or cancel it with the corksak move

إنـسـان ثـانـي
30-10-2005, 02:44 AM
al salam 3alikom

RAVEN:
COUNTER-PRESS D+F+X , FF+X , FF+X , SQUARE , FF+X , TRAINGEL CIRCLE

NINA
FROM TEKKEN 5

3 - اللعبه المفضله
TEKKEN 5

* * ((Brother of Shadow )) * *
thanks my dear

إنـسـان ثـانـي
30-10-2005, 02:49 AM
i,am in the lot

إنـسـان ثـانـي
30-10-2005, 02:57 AM
al salam 3alykom

RAVEN:
COUNTER-PRESS D+F+X , FF+X , FF+X , SQUARE , FF+X , TRAINGEL CIRCLE

NINA
form TEKKEN 5

3 - اللعبه المفضله
TEKKEN 5

* * (( Brother of Shadow )) * *
thanks my dear

Recca
30-10-2005, 03:03 AM
k MjM '-'b adding you to the tekken section

Twelve
30-10-2005, 06:36 AM
Regarding Kara Cancels:
I only know Makoto's, I've never bothered to use them yet, BUT how about we also add some tips regarding Taunting/doing Personal Actions in SFIII 3S?

Ah that's OK, I'll show you how they were done in the vid & you'll re-record them right?
That's great, thanks bro!
BTW you forgot to mention about what Avatars ppl would want to use
I want mine to be Ulqueorra from Bleach, find a cool image & stick my name next to it

Here's a Q combo for now:
Jumping HP-->Standing MK-->Charge B then F+PxxSA II-->Charge B then F+P/K
OR if you're at the corner, finish with QCB+HP

Twelve
30-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Regardin my av, again, I'd appreciate if you used the Ulqueorra image used as one of the covers
Regarding SALMORE's combos-
I for one don't advice having boss combos in the vid, mainly cuz KoF bosses are SO OVER-POWERED & CHEAP!
...though if we were to add them it should be in like a 'for fun' section

SALM0RE
30-10-2005, 12:47 PM
okay slayer combo is not versus human ..but this one is........

jump-s + s -twice + qcfx2-hs + another one before he land + then down k...the move when stubb on the ground and some purple energy come out ....

i have nothin to do so ...i post this

yuri - kof 2002
jump-hk + standing hp + down-forword or corner hk that's make the enemy in the air + qcf,hcb-lk,hk the max move .

SALM0RE
30-10-2005, 07:02 PM
recca ..i kinda mix thing's up ...i will cancel the combo in my previos replay's and put these insteted ..okay

slayer-ggxx reloaded
in the corner : jump-s + s twice + qcfx2-hs + before he land do another qcfx2-hs + down k .
blue mary - kof 2002
in the corner : jump-hk + hp +forword-lp +dp-hk + in mid air qcf-hk + when the enemy hit the ground do the super p+p+b+k....the max super .
iori - kof97
close-hp + the iori's grab move +hp + the move : repetet until he become dizzy
chun lee- svc
maximam mode/super cancel : close-hk + kakuse kyaku + qcf-lp + qcfx2-hp .
terry - svc
maximam mode/super cancel : in the corner close crouching -hp + rising tackle-lp + cancel the first hit with qcb-lk then juggle with the rising tackle .

Twelve
31-10-2005, 09:46 AM
@Recca- I wish to note that I have A LOT of SFIII 3S combos & notes that I wish to be in the vid. ...but the most important part of my SFIII combos is Ibuki, I hope thay'll you show all the combos I posted for her, poor girl is underplayed ;_;

@SALMORE-
Hmm I advice using CAPS for attack button inputs, like so:

slayer-ggxx reloaded
in the corner : jump-s + s twice + qcfx2-hs + before he land do another qcfx2-hs + down k .
OK, so let me get this straight:
Corner: Jumping S-->Standing S, Standing S-->QCFx2+HS-->QCFx2+HS-->D+K

blue mary - kof 2002
in the corner : jump-hk + hp +forword-lp +dp-hk + in mid air qcf-hk + when the enemy hit the ground do the super p+p+b+k....the max super .
Corner: Jumping CD-->F+A-->F, D, DF+D, QCF+DxxA, A, F, B, C

iori - kof97
close-hp + the iori's grab move +hp + the move : repetet until he become dizzy
Ah, Iori's 97 infinite:
Standinc C-->HCB, F+C
Repeat till death

chun lee- svc
maximam mode/super cancel : close-hk + kakuse kyaku + qcf-lp + qcfx2-hp .
1st off it's Chun-li, LOL ;)
Standing D-->Tap B/D rapidlyxxHCF+AxxQCFx2+A/C
(xx mean cancel into)

If I recall Chun's got LOADS of crazy combos in Chaos ~_~

terry - svc
maximam mode/super cancel : in the corner close crouching -hp + rising tackle-lp + cancel the first hit with qcb-lk then juggle with the rising tackle .
Corner: Crouching C-->Charge D then U+AxxQCB+B-->Charge D then U+A

Nice combos SALMORE :biggthump

Recca
31-10-2005, 09:57 AM
Ulqueorra
gimme the pic :p too lazy to digup the chapter

and yeah 12, Ibuki is a great character with speed + fun gameplay, yet under played because of low defense + damage + priority lol

oh btw Salmore my friends and i talk about the GG buttons like an SNK game so A=punch B=Kick C=slash D=Highslash CD=Dust, so dont confuse urself much ur combos are understandable as is thx :biggthump

*needs to get off his hide and start capturing stuff*

theway
31-10-2005, 09:25 PM
looks like we'll never have time , here are some for now :

SFlll :

chun-li :

air D+HP , B+MP (1hit) , HCF+P , QCFx2+K , h.j HPx2

makoto :

first super
QCF+P(hold) , the player shoud stand to parry , cancel with K , Dash , HCB+K , D+MK , QCFx2+P , if u know how to cancel continue (i don't

alex :

3rd super
Ex : alex vs. akuma
akuma : HCB+HP .. alex : QCFx2+?P , air HK , B+HP , his stun goes to 1/2

i wish im clear >.>

next fighting jam

/HP , MP .. an RPG game XD/

SALM0RE
31-10-2005, 10:42 PM
i wish that i know some 3d game's combo :( sc3 is coming out and i don't enjoying it cuz...you know...anway if somebody know an easy way or a great technic to bet i-no..plz..put it in the video..or at least post it here..cuz that b**** is killing me :12: l

Recca
01-11-2005, 03:10 AM
well, it is not a tutorial vid, but this is funny comic about GG, but the tips are real XD i hope it helps

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/Meliah_Rage/MegalomaniaForDummies.jpg

Twelve
01-11-2005, 05:46 AM
LOL! BTW I got some strategies for SFIII 3S want me to post them here?
Speaking of which I've already known how to beat I-No's Mega-whatcha-call--it, but not the one that covers full screen
...and Recca see what you can do with the attachment

Recca
01-11-2005, 05:58 AM
lol that move is the only annoying thing about computer I-NO :vereymad:

anyway, this art is too sweet :D

Twelve
01-11-2005, 07:19 AM
lol that move is the only annoying thing about computer I-NO :vereymad:

anyway, this art is too sweet :D
Yeah I know, in fact the art of the Bleach manga is WAY better than the anime
OK, here's something I want to add to the vid, it's to do with Q's invincibilty during the activation of SA III.
A good exmaple is such:
Q Dash Attacks at Hugo
Hugo parries it & cancels into SA I, 720+P
The moment Q's attack is parried, he cancels it into SA III
When he poses, Hugo's attack misses
Q does QCF+K & Hugo goes boom

I've got other examples of how this invincibilty can be used, but for now try testing the one tip I gave you

BTW I saw the vid you made for Croove, really nice, but I don't think showing how the combo is done at the bottom of the screen is a good idea, it sort of distracted me from the whole combo

Recca
01-11-2005, 08:04 AM
regarding the sub, im going with the OGM format to be able to swap subs between arabic English and none, the default will be none, but if someone wants to know an explanation of whats going on the next time around isntead of having to read a txt file i think the soft(not encoded) subs are a good idea, espcially for explanation of tips like strats or ur Hugo Q thing, dont u agree?

Twelve
01-11-2005, 08:38 AM
Yeah sure, doesn't sound bad to me, BTW how did you find my LB2 combos? I know they're not anyhting big, but those are the ones I usually use

Recca
01-11-2005, 08:41 AM
regarding the LB2 combos thats exactly what i want, YOUr play combos, the game's combo system in general is kinda universal and i like how it works

SALM0RE
01-11-2005, 06:09 PM
no ...no...recca don't remove the subtle....just change thiere effect's or size....... and i just finish ggxx with faust and baiken with the help of the comic's :p thank's .

btow : 12 there's 2 bleach game's in the making one of theme is an rpg game .

Twelve
01-11-2005, 07:07 PM
أي أدري عن ألعاب Bleach و سمعت انه القتالية مب حلوة لكن بانتظر الـRPG إذا بيجي على الـPS2.

Recca
01-11-2005, 07:14 PM
no no salmore, the OGM format is pretty much like a DVD u can select the audio track on it and Subs to be on or off, it wont affect the size much and will still make it good for ppl who want subs, or not or even arabic subs

Twelve
01-11-2005, 07:34 PM
إذا تقدر تشرح كوبموز بالعربي........
Then you are X_X O_o o_O

Recca
01-11-2005, 07:51 PM
i might be able to...i explained some of them to ppl that never played fighters before, and tehy seem to pick it up o_O

theway
02-11-2005, 03:15 PM
fighting jam :

jadah , dammam , or whatever :

LP+LK in corner , QCF+MP , walk forward , QCB+P (time it well) , QCF+MP , walk forward , QCB+P (time it well) and repeat He Hee , every Game has an advanatge to run away , find it out

Kasugano Sakura :

DPF = F , D , FD or 623

HP+HK , DPF+HP , DPF+HP ,,,, if he guarded (WT the game dosn't have a guard cursh) , than overhaed F+MK , DPF+HP , DPF+HP ,,,, QCFx2+K

just for fun .. HP+HK , F+MK , before it contacts qauckly D+HK , D+HP , taunt , taunt ,,,, lol

Recca
02-11-2005, 04:32 PM
lol seems the only reason the guys played CFJ is because of Jeddah :p i liked the Ninja from red earth

doesnt Jeddah remind u of Jotaro???

SALM0RE
02-11-2005, 06:12 PM
if you beat the game with jeddah...dante from dmc series appeard in the ending....it's so cool i coludn't belive it :bigeyes: l

Twelve
02-11-2005, 07:06 PM
lol seems the only reason the guys played CFJ is because of Jeddah :p i liked the Ninja from red earth

doesnt Jeddah remind u of Jotaro???
w00t some CF thingy combos!
BTW Recca check ur E-Mail sometime 2morrow

Recca
03-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Ok guys, sorry for the delay on this, but i i wrote the script and basic idea of direction today, and i came up with something a little like this :

games that have thier systems explained a bit :
Tekken
Garou
Guilty
SFIII

games that have thier combos shown at some parts of the vid :

KOFneowave
KOF2002
Last Blade 2
SVC
maybe RB2

sorry for scraping some games guys, but the overall length + size of the movie would be tiring so i decided to split the portions for another project, also i apologize again if not all your combos didnt make it, i promise we'll make use of them in the near future, if this tuorial vid series becomes popular...lol feh whatever im in this for the fun with u guys mostly XD who's with me!!! i bet u all are

Redhead
03-11-2005, 11:15 AM
one little comment, why kof2002 and neowave...they are the same anyway?

you bet i am ;) lol

Recca
03-11-2005, 11:40 AM
one little comment, why kof2002 and neowave...they are the same anyway?

you bet i am ;) lol

nooooooooooo theyre not the same, one has just defend the other doesnt :D so SNK has an excuse to sell NeoWave as a brand new game :p

seriously though, i think that NeoWave feels a bit diffrent than 2002..hmm mayeb a little more 98ish feelwise but gameplay its as close to 2002 as it cane get o_O(yeah the grooves other than super cancel were boring) lol

Redhead
03-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Ah okay then..I still see it the same as KOF2002..except the just defend
and i prefer KOF2002 more...dunno why lol

SALM0RE
03-11-2005, 03:00 PM
let's do it...........:biggthump and neowave is totaly diffrent in the combo issue...it's much easier to cancel in neowave......but you gotta luv the good all kof2002 ;) l

btow : recca it's okay...........thank's....:D :biggthump l

Twelve
03-11-2005, 05:40 PM
DUDE DO RBFF2!
I got cool combos for it!
BTW check your e-mail soon <3

Twelve
03-11-2005, 05:42 PM
PLEASE put RBFF2! I got some wicked combos 4 it ;)
Check your e-mail as soon as u read this

Twelve
03-11-2005, 08:20 PM
RECCA MAJOR UPDATE, IT SEEMS 2 OF MY COMBOS ARE NOT 100% POSSIBLE
The combos that won't work are:
Remy's 2nd combo
Q's 2nd & 3rd combos (If you combo into SA II, it not possible to combo after)

dante-55
10-11-2005, 07:06 AM
السلام عليكمـ :) ..

الشخصيه المفضل : Devil dante .. from Devil May Cry 3 Game ..
اللعبه المفضله : Devil May Cry 3
اللقب : Devil Dante

الكومبو :
اللعبه : Garou : Mark Of The Wolves
الشخصيه : Kim ,, he has a Soft Hair :09:

الشرح :

It's the power

one move ..one thing : take the park ..' stop In front of Enemy' then press :
down , front , down , front , box attack !!
" لكمه قويـــه"

I'm so sorry Guies for any wrong , My English language is so Bad -__-":blackeye:
and sorry for the 'one step' ..Zz

Recca
12-11-2005, 12:56 AM
salam

i got off my lazy behind and started capturing some things, did some RBFF2 captures and Salmore's KOF97 combo

here's the lowdown :

Twelve :

i didnt understand ur Tung combos, could u please explain them more?

Salmore :
i couldnt repeat the the C throw technique unless opponet was in corner, i dont know about this but i remember that the Neo Geo CD version was toned down(Terry and Yamazaki's infintes were removed) so maybe this is the case with this move, anyway here's the best i could do regarding KOF97 ^^

i included the capture in the Attached

god i hate pre-98 SNK games....no PRACTICE MODE T_T it makes this alot harder with the loading times XD

RBFF2 seems to be the last game with no practice mode, all games released in same year as it have that mode -_-

Dante :

is it ok if i put that move in a combo ^^? and please give me a picture u really like of dante XD

edit :

i put a funny song in attach >.> it's called Kaze No Allegory better known as Don't Break My soul tonight, many funny stories spurred by this Iori Voice actor sung song, like he's singing for Kyo to come back to him as his love XP or he's sad about how kyo kicked him around so bad in KOF98, anyway Iori proves he is NOT band material his voice sux....in singing XD

Twelve
12-11-2005, 11:44 AM
The Tung combo is this:
1- QCB+C-->F, D, DF+B-->P. Power
2- Press CD 2 or 3 times then press C-->F, D, DF+B-->P. Power
Your opponent HAS to be at the corner for the P. Power to combo.........you DO know how Tung's P. Power is preformed right?
...and Recca I got like 4 or 5 Garou combos, you choose teh coolest/easiest one

Twelve
20-11-2005, 06:13 AM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d165/Urahara-sama/JY.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d165/Urahara-sama/PEACE2.jpg

محمد شعيب
20-11-2005, 12:35 PM
ااه

لا أفهم شيئا في الموضوع سوى أنه يتكلم عن الكومبو..

عموما لدي واحد لابأس به.

Robert2003

HP. OR D+HP.F+LP. 2(QCB+HK OR LK)

و أذا لم يكن لديك في عداد الحركة الخارقة شيء فقم بأداء الربع دائرة مرة واحدة

كومبو مسل مع ضعفه

بينيمارو

أقفز نحو خصمك ثم HP بعدها QCF+P

كومبو لأقدم شخصية قتالية ryu كومبو عملي و سريع بuض الشيء

لكمة متوسطة.شوريوكن. شينكو شوريوكن (( ربع دائرة مرتين +لكمة))....بعدها ((أهم جزء في الكومبو)) لكمة قوية+ ركلة قوية...ها ها :p لا بل هدوكن أو هدوكن بواسطة زر الثلاث لكمات

الشخصية المفضلة ...همم..أساسا هو RYU لكن لا بد من بعض التجديد لنقل MORYIA من The last blade

الفريق الاساسي و البطل لkof XII نعم XII و ليس XI هو

K.S.A Team

http://www.phenixsol.com/Miko/KOF/kofKyogame.gif

kyo9

http://agsma.acparadise.com/AM2K/kensou-3.gif (http://agsma.acparadise.com/AM2K/kensou-3.jpg)

zato xiii

team leader

http://kenshin.org/kof98/char/lucky.jpg
shoib
صحيح أنها حركة سخيفة لكنها مسلية:p

SALM0RE
20-11-2005, 12:49 PM
تو الناس شعيب.....شكلهم راح ينتهون من الفيديو عن قريب...:)

Recca
20-11-2005, 01:50 PM
تصدق عاد....لاكي شخصيته لابقه عليك p=

R O C K Y
20-11-2005, 02:45 PM
اهلا ريكا ^^

اللعبه: تكن 5

الشخصيه : بول فينكس

الكومبو :

ربع دائره للخلف _ اكس_مثلث _مثلث

ثم
تحت دائره_ مثلث_مثلث ومربع <<<<<<على فكره الحركه هذي دورنق هت يعني الله يعينكم :(

الشخصيه المفضل : ليون كيندي ^^

اللقب: ولله بلشه ما اعرف انقلش زين ...لكن خلي لقبه: كومبو نشبه بالحلق:biggthump

بالتوفيق ياريكا وللجميع ^^

Recca
22-11-2005, 05:32 AM
شكرا عزيزي روكي ^^

محمد شعيب
22-11-2005, 06:02 AM
لا أدري هل هناك مسابقة أم ماذا
vf4 evo
goh
B+P+K.. F+P+K..P.
لك بعد اللكمة 4 اختيارات

U+P+K
D+P+K
BD+K+G
D+K
و هذا يعتمد على نو عية الخصم أظن ..أن الاولى و الثانية ملائمة للخصم الذي يحب التدحرج يمينا أو يسارا لم أجرب هذا لكسلي الشدييييييييييييد
MY VF4 EVO TEAM
GOH
LION أو LEON لا أدري..
JACKY

انشالله الجزء الجاي يجيبون واحد من جماعتي يلعب تايكواندو أو جوتستوا أو كراتيه ((غريبة لعبة يابانية ما في كراتيه...؟)) ...قولوا امين...

Recca
22-11-2005, 11:03 AM
وجدت بعض وقت الفراغ للتسجيل اليوم و هذا ما جهز حتى الأن :

Tekken

Rocky - Paul
Recca - Jin

==================

KOF

97 - Salmore Iori
Recca Kim + Neo&Geo 2000

===================

RB2 :

Recca - Terry
12 - Bob
twelve and recca - Rick

====================

SVC

Redhead Kasumi.avi
Salmore Terry.avi

======================

misc Recca combos

======================

ملاحظات :

Salmore : im sorry but can u explain Chunli's SVC combo more? i dont know the move's names cos im playing the JP version ^^ and the timing for the cancels or some explantions would be nice(like the terry 1st hit cancel note) would be nice

TheWay : i dont understand most of what ur saying XD call me or meet me at Xtime after exams

MJM : معليش شكلي مو فاهم عليك عزيزي, ممكن تشرح لي توقيت الضربات بالضبط؟

Rocky : باول واحد من اللعيبه الي ألعب فيهم, الحركه فيها سر صغير أنه الJust Frame أو During Hit مو في الضربه الثالثه من الحركه بس, لاحظت أني لما أوقت ضربة المثلث أول ما تلمس التحت + دائره الضربه الي بعدها تصير أسهل

Twelve : sigh, i dont know which to choose im leaving ur stuff till the weekend

شعيب : جاي في الوقت بدل الضايع p=

SALM0RE
22-11-2005, 08:14 PM
هذي الكومبو مرة ثانية ..اتمنى انك تفهمه .

close standing hk cancel Lk or HK rapdtliy then cancel into qcf-LP then cancel into qcfx2 with LK or HK.....i hope this help.....:31: l

Twelve
23-11-2005, 05:19 AM
Yo Recca, need anything else? Combos, stuff etc.

Recca
23-11-2005, 07:14 AM
nah, going thru ur stuff is mind boglin, damn man how do uget the time to think of this amount of combos =p

Twelve
23-11-2005, 03:35 PM
Is there place for one more Capcom Fighting thingy combo?
Alex: QCF+HPxxQCBx2+LP-->QCF+HPxx360+P
You have to Super cancel the QCF+HP to get the supers to connect

Chun-Li: Corner- Jumping HK-->Crouching HP-->QCFx2+K-Jump cancel->HP, F+HP in the air

SALM0RE
23-11-2005, 04:01 PM
twelve اول مرة اشوفك في العصر ....دائما في اليل :09:

محمد شعيب
24-12-2005, 06:42 PM
وين الشباب شكلكم نسيتوا الموضوع..
كنت أتمنى أيضا أن يحوي الموضع مناقشة للكومبو و نقاط الضعف فيها و امكانية التخلص..
recca كانت عندي أفكار لخويك((تي هوك)) لكن ضاعت لألأسف يمكن اتذكرها بعدين بس كمل الموضوع عشان نتحمس؟..

محمد شعيب
26-12-2005, 09:38 AM
>><<<

http://fanaticmugen.free.fr/sprite/kof/chin.gif

T.L.H
26-12-2005, 02:26 PM
طيب راح أدخل ,

اللاعب : يوشيرو ( الشبح )
اللعبة : kof 2002

الكومبو : 1 - قم بالحركة الي تنط على الخصم و تثبته ثم اضربه ب hp , lp .
2 - قم بالسوبر الي يحمله و يرميه أكثر من مرة ( الي تستخدم فيه ضربة اليد ) في حالة الماكس الأحمر .
3 - لما يطيح على الأرض قم بحركة الهدن ( lp , hp+lk+hk ) قبل لا يقوم عشان تضربه مباشرة .

الشخصية المفضلة : naruto , evil ryu , leon s.kandey, irio

اسم الكومبو : T.S.C final strike

Raikoh
27-12-2005, 06:46 PM
The combo : GMOW Butt, Jump D , C , FQCF+C,(AB Cancal)QCF+B,QCFQCF+B Or D
Fave Character : Raikoh^^
Fave Game : Real Bout Fatal Fury
Desired nickname : Raikoh

أتمنى قد أفدتك يا ريكه

^^

RIZE
27-12-2005, 07:34 PM
من قبل شوي وانا افتر بمنتدى القتال <<<< أول مرة يدخل له لأنه مو من عشاق ال Fight *--*

لقيت موضوع نسيت اسم عنوانه <<< يا مسرع

المهم قريت ردود الاعضاء ومن لقافتي اي واحد القاه حاط بتوقيعه المربع الى تضغط عليه ويطلع لك يا توقيعه أو مواضيع أو .... إلخ <<< ما يعرف شلون تحطونه بالتوقيع >_<

المهم أضغط عليه ^^ ولقيت بتوقيعك يا Recca (http://www.montada.com/member.php?u=30505) شئ يخص لعبه شادو اوف كلاوس وبالأخص أغنيه القتال :wow:

فا دخلت على الرابطين الى حاطهم

الأول دخلنى على موقع ما أدري شنو والثاني حمل اغنيه ؟؟ <<< وما زالت تُحمل

طبعاً أنا ما اعرف شي اللهم الكيبورد والشاشه والماوس وباسورد ايميلي فقط لا غير <<<< اذا ما تعرف شي .. أنزين شلون داخل على منتدى المنتدى وتسجل وتكتب رد ... إلخ :blackeye:

المهم قلت ارسل لك رساله

وما اقدر لازم مشاركاتى فوق ال50 <<<< والاخ مشاركاته ما تعدو ال5 -_-"

قلت ادور موضوع انت كاتبه واقولك يا انك ترسل لي رساله خاصه <<<< خاصه شقصده :11:

أول تضيفنى على المسنجر S3RORH@HOTMAIL.COM <<< بالذمة شرايك بالايميل (( صعرورة )) :أفكر:

طبعا هذا كله علشان تعطينى الرابط مباشرةً

^^ وسلامتك

RIZE - -:biggthump

SALM0RE
27-12-2005, 07:36 PM
don't tell me that the project have been cancel.....it's a great idea ..don't waist it ....:33: l

dooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Twelve
28-12-2005, 07:16 AM
Recca's working on it, but like many vids like this- They take a lot of time

Recca
28-12-2005, 07:45 AM
got fed up, mixing too many games just doesnt work i cant come up with any ideas

i'll upload the raw vids later, almost everyone's cept 12's vids are capped =/

محمد شعيب
28-12-2005, 07:58 AM
الحمدلله أن الموضوع ما تكنسل.
زييين..
الحين أقدر أرجع لستريت فيتر الفا3 و جوجو..قال ايش..؟ قال نيوجيو بتل
ياعمي أمشي..

Recca
28-12-2005, 11:18 AM
poor Shu3aib =p u dont have someone to kick ur butt in NeoGeoBattleColieseum

Recca
28-12-2005, 11:57 AM
من قبل شوي وانا افتر بمنتدى القتال <<<< أول مرة يدخل له لأنه مو من عشاق ال Fight *--*

لقيت موضوع نسيت اسم عنوانه <<< يا مسرع

المهم قريت ردود الاعضاء ومن لقافتي اي واحد القاه حاط بتوقيعه المربع الى تضغط عليه ويطلع لك يا توقيعه أو مواضيع أو .... إلخ <<< ما يعرف شلون تحطونه بالتوقيع >_<

المهم أضغط عليه ^^ ولقيت بتوقيعك يا Recca (http://www.montada.com/member.php?u=30505) شئ يخص لعبه شادو اوف كلاوس وبالأخص أغنيه القتال :wow:

فا دخلت على الرابطين الى حاطهم

الأول دخلنى على موقع ما أدري شنو والثاني حمل اغنيه ؟؟ <<< وما زالت تُحمل

طبعاً أنا ما اعرف شي اللهم الكيبورد والشاشه والماوس وباسورد ايميلي فقط لا غير <<<< اذا ما تعرف شي .. أنزين شلون داخل على منتدى المنتدى وتسجل وتكتب رد ... إلخ :blackeye:

المهم قلت ارسل لك رساله

وما اقدر لازم مشاركاتى فوق ال50 <<<< والاخ مشاركاته ما تعدو ال5 -_-"

قلت ادور موضوع انت كاتبه واقولك يا انك ترسل لي رساله خاصه <<<< خاصه شقصده :11:

أول تضيفنى على المسنجر S3RORH@HOTMAIL.COM <<< بالذمة شرايك بالايميل (( صعرورة )) :أفكر:

طبعا هذا كله علشان تعطينى الرابط مباشرةً

^^ وسلامتك

RIZE - -:biggthump

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/SOTC%20boss%20battles%20themes.rar

right click save as, enjoy

Recca
28-12-2005, 01:33 PM
http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/Batch%20A.zip