مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : آخر اخبار يوشي

ANG3L
02-11-2005, 12:42 PM
سلام

اليوم كنت اقلب بالمنتديات الانجليزية

و لقيت خبر يريح

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Loading GTA:LCS on 1.50

Posted by Mathieulh on Lundi, octobre 31 @ 12:24:58 CET (2950 reads)

SonyxTeam News Yoshihiro finally chose to share his method on how to create a loader to run gta:lcs on 1.50 psps, here it is:

decrypt all your ~psp and rebuild your iso
download the pspsdk and build your ~PSP decryptor
with the 2.0 PRX and ELF support
you have all you need on psardumper 2a
i not have time for that assuming it will
with DEVHOOK 0.22 because dev hook
not use the game_pluging.prx for load your iso
and iso emulator yes . look when you load your
iso from the psp os with umd emulator
your psp after the white screen
check if your eboot.bin is encrypted and if is not
encrypted you get an error 8002048 :=) .

now download the pspdev sdk and code your loader ;=)

(this is a log from sonyxteam channel)

As he said we do not have time for that, so I suggest another dev team work on this, based on yoshihiro's method.

The truth about Fluff aka naoneo

Posted by Mathieulh on Lundi, octobre 31 @ 23:55:26 CET (41 reads)

SonyxTeam News
Here is what Fluff aka naoneo wrote in pspupdates today:

3) I don't want to wake up at some point next week to see Yoshi and SXT releasing "SXT-OS beta" and claiming "omg its all our code we just used fluffs idea!" Razz

We do not like false acusations, and therefore we will make a statement in order to defend oursleves

Here is what you should know about Fluff:

- He comes from ps2nfo (I don't know exactely what he did there since I don't waiste my timer in such crappy websites.

- He started a project called pspos (I am not totally sure about the name) (the sources are located in ps2dev.org) it was a crappy graphic interface with a pointer he got fired by the team's project (even if he doesn't state so) and the project was stopped.

- Then he claimed he created most of the pspos project and wanted to create his own project called psix, he gave awesome pics of it (probably photoshopped), leaked fake videos and said he was gonna implent mp3 and video player etc etc etc....

- We didn't hear much of it, until he claimed he released a beta version (there is no proof there has ever been one) and asked for donations (a reliable source told us that he got at least about 800 USD in his paypal account used for donations)

- Then in order to get more donations with paypal and as he couldn't continue his psix project (he wasn't skilled enough for that and got stuck) he performed some lame hex hacks on the psp firmware rco that even a kiddie could have done (such as removing the waves, changing the icon's name, the displayed version......)

- Then knowing it was the beggining of the end, he said that he stopped his project and as he couldn't release even a single beta eboot or sources, he just blamed us for that and gave his lame excuse that had been posted as news on pspupdates !

We don't even care about his lame source, we have never been interested into creating a shell, and we never asked him to release them, but at least if he was honest (whitch I doubt he would just release an eboot so everyone can test it (and see how crappy it is)

All fluff cared about was to get your money from the paypal donations !

What did you expect ? Did you even think it would be possible for a single man to creat a shell featuring, mp3 player, divx player, iso loader, webcam monitor and lots of awesome stuffs... as naoneo (aka Fluff) stated ?? Of course not !

In my opinion Fluff doesn't worth more than alonetrio.

Where the hell is the eboot ???!! Why can't we test it, or at least have some proofs ??? (because there are none of course....)

And please pspupdates, check how reliable are your sources before posting news (that are no more than a huge flamming by the way)

You blame us for alonetrio's donation, when you have a huge scammer in front of you and not only you can't see it, but you give him more honour than he would ever deserve !

I personnaly think this whole scene has just gone crazy, and I really hope it'll calm down.

A personal note to naoneo:

Did you really think we would'nt answer your post after saying crap about us ?....

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

يا شباب الموضوع يقول انه في امل انهم يشغلون GTA على الفيرجن 1.5

بس ناس كثار يقولون ان يوشيرو فلاع ( كذاب )

سلام :ciao:

.: RaK_BoY :.
02-11-2005, 12:51 PM
ممكن ترجمة؟

_-_-_GAARA_-_-_
02-11-2005, 12:51 PM
شكرا على الموضوع:jester:
لكني ما فهمت كل الكلام:06: :sad2:

dodge viper2004
02-11-2005, 02:12 PM
يا رب بس يسون حق هاللغبه و بس ما أبغي شي ثاني

ANG3L
02-11-2005, 05:29 PM
يا شباب طلع هالآدمي نصاب

و ما عليكم منه

و آسف لاني كتبت الموضوع

سلام :ciao:

KMD
02-11-2005, 06:45 PM
مدمن انا من النعجبين بيوشيرو ودايم هم يقولون فلاق قبل مايجي يسوي اي شي هم كذذا وسخين

قبل مايسوي الشي يكذبونه واذا سواه يمدحونه وحتى هو اكثلر واحد يوسع الفكره عشان طرق تهكرير PSP