المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الألعاب القتالية معلومات جديدة عن neogeo battle على الps2

SALM0RE
04-12-2005, 11:13 AM
هذي بعض المعلومات عن نسخة الps2 حصلت عليها في neogeofreak :

على مااعتقد هذي مرحلة جديدة ......شوفوا الخلفية ...ثلاثية الأبعاد .
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/snkboy/04s.jpg
والله كانه مرحلة marco ....حتى الدب موجود ...:p
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/snkboy/03s.jpg
طور التلوين ...:06:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/snkboy/13s.jpg
طور التدريب .....او كومبو maker ...؟ :p
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/snkboy/12s.jpg

و احدى الأضافات مكتوب : tag play ؟ طبعا مافهمت بس يمكن ايكون اثنين ضد اثنين مثل dead or alive اذا كذا .....:biggthump يعني اربع لاعبين مع بعض .

Recca
04-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Tag Play =D wheee

*memories from SFEX3 and Tekken Tag come back*

ok this is gonna be fun, last 2D game i played with Tag feature was Marvel Vs Capcom 1 on Dreamcast the fun was amazing u know it would go like this :

Team 1 Player 1 : BRING ME IN U IDIOT UR GONNA DIE!!

Team 1 Player 2 : I KNOW I KNOW ONE SEC I'LL LAND A SUPER SO U HAVE AN EASIER TIME @Q@ (actually P2 only wants to play
Team 2 Player 1 : ok i'll tag u in after the super and use that move >.>
Team2 player 2 : k

SALM0RE
04-12-2005, 02:26 PM
hahahah :p this thing's really happend....how care's am gonna play for hour's by myself :09: .....16 day's to goo...hurrrrrrrrrrrraiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :biggthump l

Redhead
04-12-2005, 05:19 PM
These new bgs looks crap

guys when you get the game try the arcade version so you get the original bgs...which are MUCH better imo :p

Recca
04-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Since KOF dream Match 1999 on the dreamcast, the 3D backgrounds in SNK games were crap(except for KOF99 and KOFNeowave in neowave the 3D ones at least had some life in them) problem is that most of the time they cant seem to blend the charas with 3D backgrounds(unlike MVC2 which looked ok to me, also CVS2 looked great) well throwing it in at least shows they are still trying :/ but we'll prolly all switch to arcade BGs

croove
04-12-2005, 07:35 PM
الخلفيات أعتقد أنها بتشبه طريقة عرض الخلفيات في جزء NeoWave و الي برأيي أحس أنها نجحت بتقديم خلفيات 3D جيدة :33:
بس دايماً الخلفيات الأصلية أفضل و أحسن :)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/snkboy/13s.jpg
I love this option :biggthump

SALM0RE
04-12-2005, 08:38 PM
الصراحة حلوين :12: يعني اي احسن يرسمون النهر با3d ولا 2d ?

Redhead
04-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Salmore...what i mean is look how the characters don't fit with the background
they look out of place lol

SALM0RE
05-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Salmore...what i mean is look how the characters don't fit with the background
they look out of place lol

no red i meant the stage look's good not if the charcter fit in or not....i know that they don't fit in. maybe you can change betwen the orignial and the 3d one's just like in kof2001 .;) l

Twelve
05-12-2005, 04:53 PM
أتمنى بس إني أستمتع بـTung & Chonshu مثل ما أستمتع بهم في RBFF2.
Waiting for the damn thing to make it here >_<

SALM0RE
05-12-2005, 05:43 PM
انشاء الله في لائحة حق الhidden assult move's ...و الروؤساء كمان موجودين ....يمكن فوق ال20 شخصية انه لاول مرة العب فيهم .

Asura am coming

Redhead
05-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Chonshu is greaaaaaaaaat in the game imo
i use him a lot ;)

Twelve
05-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Does he still have his chaing from RBFF2 where he does 2 punches, a short range energy blast, then he juggles them? (4-hit combo

محمد الفرا
05-12-2005, 06:09 PM
;) :ciao: :ciao: [QUOTE=Twelve]Does he still have his chaing from RBFF2 where he does 2 punches, a short range energy blast, then he juggles them? (4-hit combo[/QUOTE
]:biggthump :) :jester: :laughing: thanks forever .........:)
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:ciao:

Redhead
05-12-2005, 06:46 PM
^eh :/

anyway...i'm not sure
since i didn't use him much in RB2
but he have a combo like this...very easy one though.
C, C, forward back A
it's does nice damage
and you can connect any supers after cB or cA

I don't think he have any long combos here
but with his teleport moves...you can easily mind game your opponent
you can aslo use his teleports to escape from their supers
it's this great!...and it comes out fast

SALM0RE
06-12-2005, 01:05 AM
when the game relese ..one of us should open a combo thread....just like the garuo combo thread done by dark zero aka 12 .....cuz i already said i didn't play/try the last blade or the ffrb/wheroes .i need a line to walk on ;) l

Redhead
06-12-2005, 01:33 AM
that won't be a problem salmore :)
there's still some things i didn't figure them out on the arcade version
when you do kyo's super...if you keep pushing B button..which is LK
he starts glowing for like 6 secs...dunno what's this about!
and ddin't see anybody talks about it in other forums :/

so i think each character have something like that....but ofcourse i can't be sure about it.

Yusuke Urameshi
06-12-2005, 01:35 AM
Thanks dude for the screenshots but when is the release??

Recca
06-12-2005, 09:15 AM
Redhead x_x i'm not sure but i think his damage/defense increases as long as he's glowing, i remember seeing a match vid where he DRAINS LIKE HELL i think he was in this mode, damn Kyo...(look who's talking, Kyo's one of his mains =p) sigh

Twelve
Chonshu is "Impossible To Gauge" i saw a Kyo+Chonshu player owning everyone in his arcade/area =_= Chonshu's super that locks the oppoent is too evil

Edit :

22nd December Yuusuke

badoor_snk
06-12-2005, 09:26 AM
about kyo: when u hold B after his mushiki he glows and goes into max canceling mode like kof2002 BC mode where he can cancel his chain attacks

Recca
06-12-2005, 09:29 AM
explains why the life was depleting so fast =_= give me one game where Kyo was weak/underpowered and i'll give u a present =p

even in CVS2 he was a mean bean XD

SALM0RE
06-12-2005, 11:01 AM
i thought that when kyo is glowing he's defence rise..just like in kof2000...or he uses the just defence thing ? but judging from thr vid i saw kyo is way powerfull from he's kof version's.

badoor_snk
06-12-2005, 12:21 PM
kyo might have long comboes but i think they dont have very high damage. technically kyo is powerful but he lost a very important thing in that game and thats small jumping(hop) since kyo is pure rushdown gameplay with no defensive or backing up but still from what i played in NGBC(special thanks to Redhead) he is not cheap like when he was in 98,2000.
on the side 99 kyo was very weak IMO

Recca
06-12-2005, 12:50 PM
kyo might have long comboes but i think they dont have very high damage. technically kyo is powerful but he lost a very important thing in that game and thats small jumping(hop) since kyo is pure rushdown gameplay with no defensive or backing up but still from what i played in NGBC(special thanks to Redhead) he is not cheap like when he was in 98,2000.
on the side 99 kyo was very weak IMO

great point Badoor i would like to add to it :

Kyo in 2000 was one of the few charas that can still play effectively without choosing a right striker for him, like u said his rushdown game is insane

Kyo in 98 was cheap, period, his crouching C was ridclous, his damage was insnae, his combos were easy, his auto guard was wtf, and his guard crush and dizzy play were so easy....i enjoyed 99's kyo so much because in that part i felt Kyo was based on Power while Iori based on Speed so it was a fair thing IMHO but he was in no means weak

still in the lack of small hop, i think Kyo's crossup game became easier judging from Vids, which gives the opponet some hard time guessing where kyo where land with that C :/ about defensive kyo, did he lose his Down + A poke priority? and what about the auto guard in QCF+A? is it there in nejibako?? i hope so =_=

? what do u think

SALM0RE
06-12-2005, 09:13 PM
check out this feature
recording inputs and playback
this feature also availble in kof2003 ..right...cuz i didn't know...it's so much fun...but kinda boring in a way
four new stage's / day,night
i like that

Twelve
07-12-2005, 08:48 AM
@Redhead:
Yeah that 'C, C, Back-Forward+A' I think it's the same one as in RBFF2, hooray!
Plus who gives a damn about increasing the friggin' gauge Recca? HE GOT HIS QCF+B/D, HCB+B/D from RBFF2
و هذيش من أخلى الحركات الي شفتها في اللعبة (بعد الـP. Power مال الـJin Twins)

Redhead
07-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Ohh then if that's the one...then he can't juggle after it :p

Recca
07-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Plus who gives a damn about increasing the friggin' gauge Recca?

ummm when did i talk about gauges

PS : seems u forgot that i dont like RB2(RBS is much better) combo freak >.> l

Redhead
07-12-2005, 11:30 PM
^IYO why RBS is better than RB2?
other people said the same thing...so i'm wondering what's the difference
cuzi'm collecting some of the older neo geo games that i haven't played
and i only have RB2..so i wanna know why RBS is better
cuz i think i might get it.

oh and to be clear i liked RB2 VERY MUCH
Mai rocks in it.

Recca
08-12-2005, 02:47 AM
mostly character balance + overall polish

i mean RB2 didnt even have character intros, part of the polish it felt very rusehd, overall i feel the game gears more towards being a rushdown styled game like KOF instead of more tactical Fatal Fury game that depends on the 2 lines(no offense to ppl who prefer KOF, but KOF is a very aggressive game compared to FF lol =p) i think that's about it, if RBS had Rick it wouldve been perfect, still my fave FF to date is Real Bout, which is basically a balanced out FF3 with some extra characters

Edit : u looking for Carts or CDs? i know some ppl that want to sell off some games, as for CD games i can manage them for u i have all the major series on CD plus some other rare games like Zintrck XD i think i have AOF 1 + AOF 2 and FF3 carts still laying around, i sold the rest with the Neo lol =p

Redhead
08-12-2005, 04:32 AM
Aha Thanks ;)

I'm collecting carts/aes

and I'm interested in AOF2 and FF3 !
they are on my to get list with
AOF3,SS3 and 4....and Kizuna :p

and if the people you know selling carts, please let me know.

محمد شعيب
08-12-2005, 01:59 PM
شباب ... نزلت اللعبة عندكم ولا لا ....
و ممكن تعطوني صفحة أختيار الشخصيات...؟

Twelve
08-12-2005, 03:19 PM
يا محمد...click me (http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/)
ذاك الموقع الرسمي. روج جال "Downloads" علشان تحمل فيديو يراويك حركات اللاعبين.
@Recca
Since when was KoF about rushdown?

Recca
08-12-2005, 03:56 PM
يا محمد...click me (http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/)
ذاك الموقع الرسمي. روج جال "Downloads" علشان تحمل فيديو يراويك حركات اللاعبين.
@Recca
Since when was KoF about rushdown?

since 1996, dude, u dont abuse the small hop o_O? some characters mashallah have an amazing attack priority, the whole game boils to pokes and pressure on oppoent, its annoying sometimes, but it's kof can't help but play it =p i'll tell u a funny thing in the diffrence between Garou and KOF

KOF priority with the attacker
Garou priority divided

in KOF an attacker can rush in after a knockdown with some good options that can leave teh opponet stalled, even if the defnder throws the attacker the attacker can unlock the throw animation

in garou the attacker would get punished if he is thrown while rushing down a downed oppoent, he wouldnt be able to unlock the throw

just a little example, the list is long

bottom line in KOF learn how to pressure u will win, learn how to overpower ur oppoet and u will win, that's all there's to it about KOF being a rushdown game i believe

Twelve
08-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Small hop?

محمد شعيب
10-12-2005, 12:47 PM
شكرا يا twelve .. تصدق أول ما سمعت عن اللعبة توقعت أنها سخيفة لكن عندما رأيت شخصياتها أعجبتني كثيرا حقا توليفة رائعة من الشخصيات ^^ لولا ...(....). لكن انتظر منها غدا مشرقا..

و لو أنني خائف أن تكون مثل svsc chaos الفاشلة...

هل نزلت في الاركيد و هل و أين صالات الاركيد التي تجلب الألعاب الجديدة في جدة..؟

لكن هل هناك ترجمة و لو انجليزية للمعلومات الموجودة..؟ خاصة القصة الملفقة الخاصة باللعبة ..

و هل العجوز الموجود هو جد تيري أم معلم أبيه...؟

ماذا عن الفريق الموسيقي للعبة ... لمن سمعها على الاركيد...:33:

هل mr krate هو الاسم الذي سيتخذه ryo بعد وفاة أبيه...؟ (( أعلم أن تاكوما لم يمت بعد لكن لا أدري سبب تغيير اسم الشخصية في هذه اللعبة و في wild ambition ... و تصميمه داخل مزاجي.. كما أنه بعيد عن تقليد ryu street fighter يعني مميز ^^) ودي لو يأتي في kof 12:D

شكر خاص لـ recca لمساعدته لي في موقع real bout..(^_^)

و في النهاية

لدي صور أود أن تخبروني هل هي رسمية أم رسم معجبين...؟ خاصة صورة ريو التي سألتك عنها منذ مدة طويلة في موضوع kof xi....

لاحظ وجود capcom vs snk هذا شيء أثار استغرابي...!!

Recca
10-12-2005, 10:31 PM
هذي الصور من لعبة الكروت على النيوجيو بوكت...ندمت أني ما أشتريتها :02: على فكره الكلام الي بالياباني في الوول بيبر مكتوب عليه أسم اللعبه : SNK Vs Capcom Kaadu Faitaazu 2 EXPAND EDITION(card Fighters) NGP was a nice handheld i wish it lasted longer T_T

badoor_snk
10-12-2005, 11:05 PM
NGP was a great handheld that should have continued. many great games (fighting,card,platformer) I only had both Kof r1-r2.I wish I could find more games on it.heard sonic was a blast on the neogeo pocket(long before the sonic advance titles). Neogeo pocket>gameboy color

by the way whatever happened to the new SNK vs Capcom card clash game on the nintendo DS?no news on it lately maybe they're adding the new characters in from (kof xi/MI 1-2/NGBC) since capcom didnt make any new fighters I suggest they add characters from other games like viewtiful joe /killer7/resident evil4 (chain saw zombie will own every1):)/onimusha etc

Recca
11-12-2005, 12:03 AM
my cousin and i used to buy games and swap all the time on NGP, played Fatal Fury LB, R-2, MOTM, Gals Fighters(AWESOME GAME!!! MISS X > IORI XD) Metal slug and some other games i cant remember and i have to agree, it was far better than Gameboy in many things first the stick styled pad, the comfortable design and VERY long battery life plus all of the games being High Quality titles(except fatal fury lol it was kinda dull after a while) never heard about a DS cards battle if it's ever released it will be on my to buy list

PS in my humble opinion, after playing MOTM on the link cable for NGP i believe it's afar better game than SVC chaos =p i still remmeber that

http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/photos/SNKvsCapcomMatchofTheMillennium_ChunLivsIori.gif
http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/photos/SNKvsCapcomMatchofTheMillennium_HaovsKen.gif
http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/photos/SNKvsCapcomMatchofTheMillennium_Select.gif
http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/photos/SNKvsCapcomMatchofTheMillennium_intro.gif
http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/photos/SNKvsCapcomMatchofTheMillennium_title.gif

Redhead
11-12-2005, 03:36 AM
خائف أن تكون مثل svsc chaos الفاشلة...

فرق كبيــر بينهم.

صالات الاركيد التي تجلب الألعاب الجديدة في جدة..؟

اصلا في صالات للاركيد في السعودية؟...الرياض اكيد مافي...وكمان جدة
في الخبر سمعت ان في...ما ادري اذا فاتح للأن...و كمان ما اعتقد عندهم AW...الا اذا كانت Neowave.

they're adding the new characters in from (kof xi/MI 1-2/NGBC)

From what i read and understood that Falcoon will be doing
the arts for the cards, so i think they are re-doing all the cards
well hopefully they are..

Gals Fighters

Miss X ROCKS! haha

I still play with my NGPC
i'm actually these days playing SNK Vs Capcom
the fighting one..not the cards game, lool each character from each side have a rvial on the other side...(<lool sounds confusing) and they have funny intros...specially Akari

محمد شعيب
11-12-2005, 08:09 AM
عفوا READ HEAD .. لكنني فيما سبق رأيت فرشوا فيتر3 أول ما نزلت و أيضا مارفل ضد كابكوم في (( وندر لاند))..ياه.. زمان:p
كما وجدت KOF98 تقريبا قبل نزولها على الـPS في حديقة الانعام التي عندنا في جدة..
طبعا هذا كان منذ زمن طويل و لا أعرف مالذي يحدث حاليا .. ربما لأن شبابانا أهم شيء عندهم الدوري الياباني أما الالعاب القتالية القليل من يفضلها على الاركيد و يفضلونها على المنزلية ربما ...و أنا منهم ^^
شكلك من الذين يحملون العالب الاركيد من النت فلو حملتها هل جربت اسلوب MR.KRATE هل هو مثل ريو القديم الذي يطلق طلقات نارية في الهواء أم الاخير الذي لا يتغير أبدا...؟ و التغييرات التي حصلت للشخصيات المعروفة كيو..كي..موريا..روبرت..الخ..؟
معليش RECCA أنت علقت على صورة جيس و ريو لكن لي سؤال عن صورة ريو+دوك و التي مكتوب تحتها ( WILD AMBITION) ولا هي من لعبة الكروت أيضا...؟أو رسم معجب..؟
أو صح نسيت يا شباب ...فريق SNK اليست له جورات مع مواقع و مجلات ...هل هناك شيء بخصوص هذه اللعبة..؟

Recca
11-12-2005, 09:01 AM
that pic is from Wild Ambition's PS1 art, since duck and Mr KArate(Ryo) were in the home version

i'd like to add also, there were great arcades here in the days of laser town, it was a flourshing Buisness and the arcade was updated till 1998 (MVC, Capcom Games, Namco games and many others) too bad it closed the SNK arcade on the other hand stopped bringing games in 2004(the Rashid mall branch got 3 KOF96 machines when it first came out on 50 Inch monitors when it first came out i hear) Garou, Neo Geo 64 games Samurai games were all part of the healthy diet till the management of the shop was changed =/ the last 2 games that came were KOF2003 and SVC Chaos, guess the new manager/owner? didnt like the idea of buying new hardware since the buisness wasnt booming like before(the last year i seen an insane amount of people playing was in KOF2000) and he stopped bringing new games, KOF NeoWave is a funny story actually since it was in the family section of alrashed mall soon after it's release and stayed there for 6 freaking months then they got it down for the guys section with a busted lefte stick, Maerican style stick grips(no gumball just a long stick) VERY springy buttons and a burnt screen =/ yeah thats about the story of arcades in khobar and how trhey disappeared =p just wanted to share

and about Gals Fighters for those who dont who Miss X is :

http://www.classicgaming.com/sngp/cosplay/cosplay_missx.jpg

hey Red Yuki's ending is so freaking awesome =p
Miss X : DONT TELL KYO
Yuki : say please and dont bother him again or il wish for u to be stuck in that form
*iori pleading on the ground*
ack ok ok T_T

thats what i remember of it XD

Twelve
11-12-2005, 09:34 AM
O_O Redhead is Miss X!
@Redhead have u played as King Lion yet?

Recca
11-12-2005, 12:34 PM
O_O Redhead is Miss X!
@Redhead have u played as King Lion yet?

Iori + Zaki(Rival schools on DC) = MISS X o_O

Twelve
11-12-2005, 01:00 PM
http://agsma.acparadise.com/AX05/don4.jpg
If you can see that image, do the laugh

Redhead
11-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Twelve, nope
cuz you have to buy him with the aw-online
and that's only in japan!

and YEAH! i'm MISS X hehhhhh :p

----

محمد...انا ضد الي يحملون الالعاب من النت,
انا مو خبير في ريو, ما اعرف تفاصيل تغيراته, لكن من الي جربته انه نفس ريو
لكن عنده حركه جديده,,يا انها جديده او انهم اعادوا رسمها.
Badoor_snk ممكن يفيدك اكثر مني لانه يلعب بريو.

Twelve
12-12-2005, 07:19 AM
Stupid keyboard >_<
NGBC & XI Ryo, might just be IMO AT LEAST, the BEST Ryo in a while, I couldn't get used to his NESTS version, his KoF 97 version might be the only version I'd ever use :P, BUT in these 2 games I have a feeling he's better.

K, I know this of-topic, but Redhead, I hear Clark's Top Tier in XI, give him a shot & tell us what u think

badoor_snk
12-12-2005, 10:04 AM
محمد:mr:karate مثل ryo kof2003 لكن عنده بعض الأشياء المختلفة:-

he has 2 types of hiensinpukyak (flying kick attack) hcb+K is like takuma 2002(very useful 4 comboes and punishing) and charge db f K (command is like old Art of fighting game) is kof version
-he has a new super done with qcfhcb+K then f, uf, f, f, df, uf, uf , f (very hard to complete) its like Rock/geese max super where you press many buttons after it
-his qcf+K (jumping chop attach) is done by f d df K (dragon punch command with kick)
-his qcb+P (charge punch attack) is different and is more useful IMO (better invincibility/range) and can be canceled to a super

-his qcfqcf+P is doesn't dizzy (maybe it has high damage on counter like 99/2000, not sure)

other than that he is same as 2003(powerful dragon punch/ranbu super etc) but with a new cooler look :biggthump

as for ryo in XI he's same as 2003 but with 2 new attack 1-Hcf+K (fast cutting attack) might be useful for combos since it cancels to super move

2-hcb,f+K (slow unblockable attack) I didn't try this one but as i heard its works like ralf's dp+P with less charge time

محمد شعيب
12-12-2005, 10:32 AM
واو شكرا شكلك مرة maniac
لكن معقولة يكون جدا بهذه القوة ... قصدي لازم ينقصون شيء موثر بقوة و يزيدون شي ثاني ryo2003 وزيادة....؟ لكنه كذا أحس أنه متوحش..^^
على فكرة يا badoor... أسوأ شيء في ryo عندي أنني عندما أفعل f.b.f+p غالبا ما يفعل ryo الكرة النارية الخارقة... بدلا منها هل لك طريقة تحل هذه المشكلة ..(( حاليا أحاول أن أعمل نصف دائرة علوية من الخلف للأمام بعد f .b.. فتصبح f.b. (u)hcf+p ))
طيب الكومبو الخاص بجيس و روك هل سهولة تطبيقة على الاركيد هي نفسها على الاجهزة المنزلية...
طيب ممكن التعديلات التي طرأت الشخصيات الثانية كمان(( واحد طماع ما يشبع :09: ))
و في نقطة أنا كتبتها غلط سئلت عما لو كان فيه حوارات مترجمة لفريق تصميم اللعبة..
وهل في اللعبة grooves مثل capcom vs snk 2 أو neo wave...؟

Redhead
12-12-2005, 10:49 AM
لا مافيها Grooves.
اذا دخلت موقع العبه الرسمي > System
في شرح..بتقدر تفهم ولو شي قليل من الصور عن نظام العبه
و في اشياء في الSystem صعبه مو عارف كيف استخدمها للآن :(

حوارات مترجمة لفريق تصميم اللعبة..

ما فهمت عليك, تقصد مقابلات؟
اذا اي..ما اعرف
الي قريت لهم مقابلات هم Falcoon و Ben Herman
و ولا واحد فيهم له علاقه لفريق تصميم KOF ال2D.

لكن شوف موقع www.kof10th.com (http://www.kof10th.com)
فيه مقابلات مع الرسامين و غيرهم.

محمد شعيب
12-12-2005, 11:08 AM
لاااا كذا خيبت أملي ...على العموم مافيش مشكلة...((( الحلو مايكملش))
جربوا للحركات
http://www.gamespot.com/arcade/action/neogeobattlecoliseum/hints.html
صفحة عامة...
http://www.gamespot.com/arcade/action/neogeobattlecoliseum/index.html?q=neogeo%20battle
خشوا و عطونا الزبدة تراني فااااشل في الانجليزي و كسوووووووول

Redhead
12-12-2005, 11:13 AM
لا تتعب نفسك كلها 10 ايام و تجرب العبه و تعرف كل شي تبيه :p

SALM0RE
12-12-2005, 11:13 AM
محمد مايحتاج تقرا اي شيء red عنده العبة من فترة ..و كمان عملها مراجعة و الحركات و كل شيء ...شيك الموضوع ......اما العبة فمثل ماقلت اشوي تشبه svc:chaos الأن الشخصيات ماتركض بس dash بس لانها تعمل على الأركيد المطور فاكيد بتكون اسرع و افضل......باقي 10 ايام :D

Recca
12-12-2005, 11:18 AM
hmmmmm /slap shu3aib >.> Lazy&Demanding

Redhead
12-12-2005, 11:21 AM
اما العبة فمثل ماقلت اشوي تشبه svc:chaos

engine العبه يا انه مختلف تماما عن SVC Chaos
او انه تطور بمراااااااحل عن قبل....a totally different feeling from SVC
صوت الضربات, و صوت حركات الأسبيشل كله مختلف.

لما تجربوا العبه بتفهمون ايش اقصد ;)

Twelve
13-12-2005, 05:59 AM
If they added some Capcom characters, this game would be SvC 2, LOL!
اذا نظرناالى الشخصيات قد نظن انها SvC 2 هذي نكتة مستعملة في منتدى ثاني

SALM0RE
14-12-2005, 12:46 PM
check out the new stage's
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/snkboy/nbc22.jpg
flash back .....dead or alive
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/snkboy/nbc24.jpg
memory ...snk vs capcom ...Hmmmmm
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/snkboy/nbc27.jpg
no comment

Redhead
14-12-2005, 12:50 PM
the bgs are not THAT bad
it's just the characters look so out of place
it'll probably look a little better in motion

SALM0RE
14-12-2005, 05:58 PM
شوفوا التقديرات المتدنية للعبة في اليابان :12: :

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum (PS2, SNK Playmore): 6 / 6 / 8 / 6 - (26/40)

Twelve
14-12-2005, 06:43 PM
That's Famitsu right? Don't take them seriously bro, those ppl don't go to arcades

Redhead
14-12-2005, 11:12 PM
SHOCKING! lol :p

محمد شعيب
15-12-2005, 06:09 AM
salmore أيها المشاغب ..

فجعتنا بالتقدير .. و زدت التشاؤم..
و أخذت صورة صديقي ash..(( ومن قال أنني سأضعها هنا أصلا...))
(^_^)
ان شاء الله يكون تقدير خاطئ (( طريقتي في أخذ تقديرات الالعاب هي عدم الاخذ بموقع واحد بل بعدة مواقع و اخذ متوسطه ..طريقة معقدة...مو..؟))

على الاقل أفادني التقييم الا أجعل الاولوية للعبة عندما تنزل.. و أختار قبلها العاب أخرى..هناك نقطة ايجابية في الموضوع..
لمربع شياطين ال2d أو maniacs 2d
((recca. readhead .twelve.salmore))
شكرا جزيلا على معلوماتكم في كل المواضيع لكن أخوكم الكسول لا يرد كثيرا على المشاركات .. لذا فكوني لم أرد على مشاركة أحدكم ليس دليلا على أن مشاركته لا تستحق التقدير أو أن في نفسي عليه شيء..
معلومة لمن لا يعرف..
زول ((سودانية))=زلمة ((شامية))= رجل ((هولندية)):p عند استعمال اي من هذه الكلمة فأنا لا أقصد نزعة عنصرية أو سخرية من عرق أو استخفافا بعضو.. فالسخرية من أي مخلوق لأصله هي من الجاهلية الحمقاء...
طحش = طويل عريض..ليست سبة

Recca
15-12-2005, 08:35 AM
Famitsu is known for weird scores, i consider a game that takes 30/40 an A+ title :/ but weirdly some dumb games like rumble roses recieved high rates

SALM0RE
15-12-2005, 09:39 AM
لا الي يعصبني انه fametsu هي المجلة الوحيدة مع arcadia الي تعمل preview لالعاب القتال لما العبة تنزل احطون تقديرات زفت زي هذي .:12: ايش يبغون اكثر :33: .

d.o.d.y
15-12-2005, 12:15 PM
مشكور أخوي على هالأخبار والمتابعة المستمرة

Twelve
15-12-2005, 07:02 PM
salmore أيها المشاغب ..

فجعتنا بالتقدير .. و زدت التشاؤم..
و أخذت صورة صديقي ash..(( ومن قال أنني سأضعها هنا أصلا...))
(^_^)
ان شاء الله يكون تقدير خاطئ (( طريقتي في أخذ تقديرات الالعاب هي عدم الاخذ بموقع واحد بل بعدة مواقع و اخذ متوسطه ..طريقة معقدة...مو..؟))

على الاقل أفادني التقييم الا أجعل الاولوية للعبة عندما تنزل.. و أختار قبلها العاب أخرى..هناك نقطة ايجابية في الموضوع..
لمربع شياطين ال2d أو maniacs 2d
((recca. readhead .twelve.salmore))
شكرا جزيلا على معلوماتكم في كل المواضيع لكن أخوكم الكسول لا يرد كثيرا على المشاركات .. لذا فكوني لم أرد على مشاركة أحدكم ليس دليلا على أن مشاركته لا تستحق التقدير أو أن في نفسي عليه شيء..
معلومة لمن لا يعرف..
زول ((سودانية))=زلمة ((شامية))= رجل ((هولندية)):p عند استعمال اي من هذه الكلمة فأنا لا أقصد نزعة عنصرية أو سخرية من عرق أو استخفافا بعضو.. فالسخرية من أي مخلوق لأصله هي من الجاهلية الحمقاء...
طحش = طويل عريض..ليست سبة
عادي المهم تستفيد. و لا تهتم بتقيم fAMITSU مب كل تقايمهم تعجب الناس. ;)
Damn shops GET THE FRIGGIN' GAME ALREADY!!!!
;_;

EDIT- 4 PEOPLE CAN PLAY THIS GAME IN VS. MODE! Or so www. Shoryuken.com/forums are saying

Recca
16-12-2005, 10:54 AM
عادي المهم تستفيد. و لا تهتم بتقيم fAMITSU مب كل تقايمهم تعجب الناس. ;)
Damn shops GET THE FRIGGIN' GAME ALREADY!!!!
;_;

EDIT- 4 PEOPLE CAN PLAY THIS GAME IN VS. MODE! Or so www. Shoryuken.com/forums are saying

about 4 players, check the first page of this thread, it was the first news Salmore got =D

Twelve
17-12-2005, 05:21 AM
-o-;
Sorry, was too excited

SALM0RE
17-12-2005, 10:28 AM
i was so exicted...but when recca explain how it work...dooooooooooooooh

Recca
21-12-2005, 12:25 AM
anyone need the torrent? found it on a chinese site, seems they got it yesterday >.>

downlaod speed's pretty decent too around 10-15

badoor_snk
21-12-2005, 03:17 AM
recca what torrent program do u use or u reccomend? and if u try the game tell us what u think?
I have bittorrent but nothing comes out:(

Recca
21-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Bit comet Badoor, anyway ill be out of town for a coupla days =p cya guys on saturday =D

محمد شعيب
21-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Bit comet Badoor, anyway ill be out of town for a coupla days =p cya guys on saturday =D

...........(^_^)

SALM0RE
21-12-2005, 01:55 PM
وين بروح ......ليكون ابو ظبي ...حق العاب الأركيد :p لو اعرف العب اركيد عدل كان رحت معاه :( .

SALM0RE
21-12-2005, 05:41 PM
the torrent take's around 5to8 day's yo download games....so the game is out tommorow...after aweek maybe the copy's will out so........ :33: l

Recca
23-12-2005, 09:30 PM
who told u salmore ^^ if u have high speed net, the more u upload the more download u get =p i just came back from riyadh last night(had alot of fun, bought anime action figures+wall scrolls and met Red-dude who is a great player =D) my friend faust started the download on wednsday it finished today, we are playing it as we speak, apparently the Tag Plat mode ISNT A 4 PLAYER MODE!!! it's just teh arcade mode without the survival like play, think of tyhe game's arcade mode but played like the VS mode

the new backgrounds arent bad, didnt find an option to return them to normal >_< only 3D ones, but they are pretty good!!
Nejibako 3D stage demo.avi (http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/Nejibako%203D%20stage%20demo.avi)

(my current fave theme now is Mizuchi, i ripped the whole Soundtrack from the disc XD) lol it reminded me of old SNK music! just like u said Red the musics are amazing
Mizuchi's Theme ...and Arrange.zip (http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/Mizuchi%27s%20Theme%20Original%20and%20Arrange.zip)

my current favorite characters are Hotaru and Terry ^^ im liking Hotaru's Jhun like twist!! and terry kicks too much behind for his own good =D

Nejibako is an amazing game, and i believe the guys will be playing it for a long time to come due to the varitety of characters and possible combantions

right click save as for the files

Twelve
24-12-2005, 05:32 AM
Recca have u unlocked anyone yet?

Recca
24-12-2005, 08:43 AM
Recca have u unlocked anyone yet?

yup, after finsihing the game the first time(Mizuchi appeared), Athena was unlocked, then after going the survival mode a bit, unlocked Mizuchi, Shishioh and Neo Dio but lost on Goodman XD so i guess only characters left are Goodman and Mars People

Twelve
24-12-2005, 08:47 AM
You mean Goodman, Mars Alien & Shin Shishioh. If SNK balanced out Shin & Goodman......... :196:
BTW how's Shishioh/King Lion? He looked badass in that vid of his
BTW I heard Orochi Clone has an infinite or something like that

Recca
24-12-2005, 09:23 AM
You mean Goodman, Mars Alien & Shin Shishioh. If SNK balanced out Shin & Goodman......... :196:
BTW how's Shishioh/King Lion? He looked badass in that vid of his
BTW I heard Orochi Clone has an infinite or something like that

hmmm do they Call Mars People MArs Alien now? didnt think Shin Shishioh can be unlocked o_O someone is gonna be very happy =p and about Neo Dio, is it just me or is the playable version of him a bit smaller, and about Mizuchi's infinte i think i know which move u mean, the computer sjuggled me 4 times with a single move, but i dont think the playable version can do it, i have to check later

Twelve
24-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Nah I just call him Mars Alien, you can call him Mars People if u want

محمد شعيب
24-12-2005, 10:24 AM
همم..
redhead في الرياض ..اتمنى أن أعرف اين هو بالضبط فأني في الاجازات أذهب بصفة دورية الى هناك.. و لا بلاش المسكين موناقص كوابيس..
recca تعال الرياض مرة ثانية في الحج... عشان..

http://www.confusticated.com/kof2k2/yamazaki/hsdm-edit-terry.gifلا تصدق تراني ماعندك أحد..
عموما..

هل في ترجمة لقصة اللعبة..
المهم recca ودي اسأل عن الحركات , وسهولتها.. كيف زي neo wave أم gg و لا 2003 ((صح حركاته صعبة شوية لكنه اسهل من اجزاء kof الأخرى))

Recca
24-12-2005, 10:48 AM
المهم recca ودي اسأل عن الحركات , وسهولتها.. كيف زي neo wave أم gg و لا 2003 ((صح حركاته صعبةشوية لكنه اسهل من اجزاء kof الأخرى))

crossups are super easy, but i dont mind since the game speed is slow which makes the overall excution of commands easier than other games

الزبده ,التطبيق ما ينرفز

Twelve
24-12-2005, 11:27 AM
www.ShadowHaxor.net has the OST BTW

Recca
24-12-2005, 11:30 AM
damn >.> i wasted my time ripping and converting it >.> u shouldve posted this earlier man! XD

Twelve
24-12-2005, 01:32 PM
BOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'll DL the OST 2morrow along with NFS: Most Wanted.
Gonna go look for RB2 OST

Recca
25-12-2005, 03:43 AM
Had another Nejebako session today, and i have noticed something that really makes me lose heart...the poking mania nature of the game, some characters in order to play effecintely must play in a poking heavy style like Lee, i dont mind that, but why do I the Terry user get poked out of everything i try to do and forced into starting with pokes and build up into other things from my poking game to be able to compete???

also tried the Kyo + Iori combination, i think it will be my second team other than Hotaru + Terry >.> yeah typical hero team, but too much fun to play(if played against non pokers XP) guess i'll have to look for a way around the poking thing or get used to it and start abusing it

oh well~ as long as it's not broke =D guess the minor gripe about the essential usage of poking in this game doesnt lessen it's value much, i still think it's great =p

Twelve
25-12-2005, 05:16 AM
Recca did u try ANY of the Secrect D-Assaults yet?

Recca
25-12-2005, 10:10 AM
yup tried a couple, Mr Karate + Robert , Kyo + Iori and Vice Versa, Terry + Rock(best DA ever) guys do u have a Special Double Assault condition list?

Twelve
25-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Not sure, check GameFAQs.com one FAQ has a list of them. BTW why have SNK made Robert the Tiger, he's supposed to be the Dragon!

Redhead
25-12-2005, 05:49 PM
i just came back from riyadh last night(had alot of fun, bought anime action figures+wall scrolls and met Red-dude who is a great player =D)

(my current fave theme now is Mizuchi, i ripped the whole Soundtrack from the disc XD) lol it reminded me of old SNK music! just like u said Red the musics are amazing
Mizuchi's Theme ...and Arrange.zip (http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/Mizuchi%27s%20Theme%20Original%20and%20Arrange.zip)

I had lotsa fun too!...Recca plays an annoying Terry :p
he's a great player too, i like how he plays though
not the cheap kind of player

It's cool you liked the BGM
i wanna check the Arranged music :D
waiting to get the port .....

Recca
26-12-2005, 01:22 AM
hmmm ill check gamefaqs, and wtf?? Robert the Tiger????? i'll have to check...

Recca plays an annoying Terry

says the pain-in-the-behind mary XD your mary is top notch lol =D

btw the loading times on the aracde are 5-6 secs i believe

in the home version they are 12 secs if u set the music to original, 19 secs if u set it to arrange, the loading gets cut to 6 secs or so if the same characters are chosen

info from diffrent sources, i have yet to test it

CyPhEr
27-12-2005, 12:11 AM
maybe you guyz have discussed that befor but is there is any run in the game??
cuz from what i saw this far from the VS matches and such i think its a dash then it turns into a run , so is that true or what ??

Recca
27-12-2005, 12:40 AM
yup, the running turns into dashing if forward is held, one of terry's mixups relies on this, Terry has a move where he runs then does a Kick like move that he used to do in real bout which counts as an over head, to make it look like terry is running normally u dash then perform the move then sneak attack on the oppoent with the over head, and if they are expecting the over head, run normally and throw instead of performing the throw, the key is to create fear from the situation by abusing it XD

SALM0RE
27-12-2005, 12:45 AM
all characters ?

Recca
27-12-2005, 12:51 AM
all characters perform a small dash, then start running, im just implying a terry strategy that relies on this =p

CyPhEr
27-12-2005, 02:16 AM
thanks for clearing that up recca *add me on msn so we can talk EOMSECTORZERO@HOTMAIL.COM*

محمد شعيب
27-12-2005, 08:17 AM
هلا شباب

اشتريت اللعبة.. و بصراحة ما أظن أن المجلة اليابانية كانت مبالغة في التقييم..
الموسيقى ههه ..احسن وطوا الصوت
أتحدى وحدة تجي قد هذي الموسيقى اللى مو عارف ايش جنسيتها هندية ولا قوطية من كرونو كروس.. حملها و شوفو
The Big Admirable Mysterious.. (http://apollo.bluelaguna.net/ccmusic//34%20-%20The%20Big%20Admirable%20Mysterious%20Sleight-of-hand%20Group.mp3)
صح الحركات كانت داخلة مزاجي.. لكن بعض الشخصيات مسخرة همم يمكن حطوها عشان البزران

أصوات الشخصيات كأنها مكبوتة .. ..

في شيء بالرسم أحس أنه ممسخ اللعبة.. أنا ما أقول أن الرسم قبيح لكن ما أحس أنه متناسق ..

مثلا أنا قارنت JOJO و ستريت فايتر ألفا3 على الـps و مع تواضع الرسم أحس أنه لا يق..

كما أن تغير حجم الشخصيات أثناء التحرك في طرفي الشاشة أحس أنه مش ولا بد..

ولا شكل اللعبة ما تستخدم قوة الجهاز بنسبة كبيرة...

الشخصيات شخصيات KOF باستثناء Kو روبرت كأنهم من كوكب ثاني أحس أنه هي المضبوطة بس و قليل من الاخرين.. ((بعض الباقين كأنهم داخلين غلط خاصة المسكينة nakoruru هي وين و العالم وين))

في بعض الحركات مكتوبة في الصفحة الأخيرة في أغلب الشخصيات و تحتها كلام ياباني كثير في أحد فاهمها..؟

و الصفحة الخامسة من حركات كيو غير و واضحة..

و يمكن أحدكم يوضح لي كيف يقوم بكومبو تيري ff+k .. الخ أحس انه ما يضبط معاي..

حركة ريو الخرقة ربع دائرة مرتين + لكمة ما فوائدها..هنا..

حركة geese التي تضرب الخصم الساقط ما توقيتها الافضل..؟

و حركة كيو لي مدة لا أعرف فائدتها عن فائدتها ((نصف دائرة للخلف ركلة قوية..)) بالركلة الضعيفة تغاديت بعض الكرات النارية لكني محتار باللي بالركلة القوية..

أتباع k ركلته الهوائية (( ربع للخلف ركلة)) بالركلة النارية يتقذك من موقف صعب أذا كان الخصم ممن يملكون كومبو قوية ذات مدى قصير لكن لا تركز عليها نوع حتى لا يحفظ الخصم طريقتك و أيضا لو كنت محظوظا قد تتمكن من تحطيم حاجز صده ..

متتاليات مشي حالك...

كومبو بعد الصد لـkyo

LP أو D+LP او LK بعدها F+LK و أمامك خياران

الحركة الخارقة ربع دائرة للخلف ثم ربع للأمام و لكمة
سلسلة لكماتKyo التي تبدأ بربع دائرة للأمام لكمة قوية..
هذا مو كومبو بقدر ما هو تكتكة P_P

K

ربع دائرة أمامية مع ركلة عدة مرات..

بعدها ربع دائرة للخلف + ركلة.. ربع دائرة أخرى +ركلة ربع دائرة مرتين لكمة..

Twelve
27-12-2005, 09:49 AM
هلا شباب

نفس فائدتها ما قبل KoF 2002-
If you time it with your opponent's attack it will cause more damage (i.e. a counter

Oooooh, you mean his DF+HP?
تدرب عليها، في ألعاب Real Bout أنا أنتظر شوي و أمسكهم

و حركة كيو لي مدة لا أعرف فائدتها عن فائدتها ((نصف دائرة للخلف ركلة قوية..)) بالركلة الضعيفة تغاديت بعض الكرات النارية لكني محتار باللي بالركلة القوية..
هي و مال الركلة الضعيفة تسوي juggle أي يمكنك أن تتبع بهجمة أخرى و خصمك ساقط من الهواء

أتباع k ركلته الهوائية (( ربع للخلف ركلة)) بالركلة النارية يتقذك من موقف صعب أذا كان الخصم ممن يملكون كومبو قوية ذات مدى قصير لكن لا تركز عليها نوع حتى لا يحفظ الخصم طريقتك و أيضا لو كنت محظوظا قد تتمكن من تحطيم حاجز صده ..
After ربع دورة للوراء+Kick في الهواء تقدر تتبع مع ربع دورة للأمام+Kick إذا أذكر عدل.

كومبو بعد الصد لـkyo

LP أو D+LP او LK بعدها F+LK و أمامك خياران

الحركة الخارقة ربع دائرة للخلف ثم ربع للأمام و لكمة
سلسلة لكماتKyo التي تبدأ بربع دائرة للأمام لكمة قوية..
هذا مو كومبو بقدر ما هو تكتكة P_P

Umm Kyo got a new chain in NGBC:
ربع دورة للأمام+Strong Punch ثم....
ربع دورة للامام+Strong Punch ثم
ربع دورة للأمام+Weak Punch ثم
ربع دورة للامام+Kick ثم
نصف دورة للوراء+Strong Punch

بعد ما تسوي الحركة الأخيرة تقدر تتبع بهجمة أخرى لأنها تبقي خصمك في الهواء، أنا سامع أن أحسن شي تسوي هو:
نصف دورة للوراء+Strong Kick ثم تسوي Tag Attack (ربع دورة للأمام+Tag) أو أي شي :p
BTW Moh'd, you don't have to always highlight text and set each line to Times Roman Font, just do [font=whatever ]ALL YOUR TEXT GOES HERE[/ FONT]

SALM0RE
27-12-2005, 01:20 PM
شعيب نزلت العبة copyDVD عندكم ؟ الى الحين عندنا مانزلت

Recca
27-12-2005, 05:31 PM
the game is released in jeddah since wedsnday i heard, still didnt come to khobar. qatif or dammam(maybe it arrived but i didnt check) same with SCIII we're waiting here on fire and Jeddah's copy getting speed is crazy o_O and in the end they dont like the game(i hear very negative feedback from the guys there except one person, and that person is an eastern region dude that moved there recently lol XD) sigh

posting a NGBC video to answer your questions soon shu3aib, im editing it now

Raikoh
27-12-2005, 06:21 PM
السلام عليكم ياشباب

عسى أنتم بخير وعافية

posting a NGBC video to answer your questions soon shu3aib, im editing it now

Wow!!! this's cool:biggthump ,man

^^

SALM0RE
27-12-2005, 07:32 PM
ohh....that's mean bad news for us in bahrain ..cuz were the last......anyway ...i guess we have to wait another week.....
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Recca
27-12-2005, 07:40 PM
NGBC VAV 01.zip (http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/NGBC%20VAV%2001.zip)
the video link, right click save as on it

و الصفحة الخامسة من حركات كيو غير و واضحة..

-Both moves are used in diffrent styles of juggles in NGBC, here's an example of each.

-Kyo's move on the fifth page is a new juggle starter we're gonna use it now.

-also keep in mind that the first hit of HCB+D is Super Cancellable.

في بعض الحركات مكتوبة في الصفحة الأخيرة في أغلب الشخصيات و تحتها كلام ياباني كثير في أحد فاهمها..؟

-Ryo's super indeed does insane damage if it was a counter hit, but that's not the only thing that it's used in, it's his condition to connect the special D-Assault with Robert to connect it then within the next 10 secs on the game timer he must perform the Special D-Assault, other examples of Special D-Assaults are included, also demonstrated is the ability to connect a power wave on a downed opponet

-for geese's throw, as soon as u see the opponet flat on the ground, or hear thier body hit the ground Sound Effect, do it.

و يمكن أحدكم يوضح لي كيف يقوم بكومبو تيري ff+k .. الخ أحس انه ما يضبط معاي..

-for terry's FF+K i can only tell u to be fast, there's no other tip, also kep in mind that the second hit can be cancelled into a super

regarding the game music, i find it very good, u need to listen to it better, it represents the feel of the places greatly and the original arcade Backgrounds are amazing, the sucky ones are the PS2 ones

SALM0RE
27-12-2005, 08:42 PM
وووووووووه ..حركة kyo و iori الي قتلوا فيها الأورتشي so cool ..على فكرة كيف تنعمل حركات لassulat وهل تختلف من لاعب الى آخر و هل تحتاج الى عدد معين من الguige .

Recca
28-12-2005, 04:58 AM
u just need the D Assault Gauge to flash, and it recharges every 5 seconds, these moves dont do crazy damage, but they chipp out the Red part of the life bar, just like the QCF+Change move but they Special DAs make a little more damage and are usable only by certain characters

Twelve
28-12-2005, 06:44 AM
Hey Recca, did u know that the QCF+P follow-up to Terry's Power Geyser is a juggle? One neat combo is like this:
QCB, DB, F+P then QCF+P-->QCFx2+K
أقول يا شعيب خذ نصيحتي و حاول أن تتعلم اللعب بالشخصيات الأخرى كـChonrei, Chonshu, Tung, Marco, Kisarah, Mudman, etc.
و أقول Recca كيف Chonrei في ذي اللعبة طمني!
EDIT- Recca that vid is GOLD!

Recca
28-12-2005, 07:43 AM
yeah i know, the second level of power geyser is a juggler, and u can continue it with most things, cept a lvl one power geyser u must do the last contiuation QCF +A+C to get a 3rd power geyser in, this 2 power geyser -> Buster wolf setup is mostly for corners where u cant get the last hit of power geyser in

محمد شعيب
28-12-2005, 08:24 AM
معليش سلمور على الرد المتأخر..
عندنا بس جيم تراك اللي جابها بدري كالعادة أما بقية المحلات ..سمر..دريم ..ماستر لسه ماجابوها..
يعني جيم تراك اسرع واحد... ((و بيني و بينك لا تستعجل على اللعبة و لا تحلم كثير تراها مو بهذي الدرجة..))
شكرا تويلف و يا ريكا على التوضيح ..^^ و جاري تحميل الملف..
حركة جيس تذكرني بGORO 2003 , NEO WAVE ((نصف دائرة +لكمة قوية)) في 2003 الحركة صعبة في NEOWVAE و 2001 أضبط الحركة بسهولة... باحاول أضبطها
ههه ترى ذوقي الموسيقي فضائي لا تهتموا به كثير على فكر أحس أنه في موسيقى تذكرني بمرحلة في NEO WAVE
و ما يخالف في الخلفيات لا بأس بها...
أنا و أنا اتفرج الشخصيات الثانية و شخصيات THE LAST BLADE داخلة مزاجي وو أضافة عليهم قاعد على الاخ اللي اسمه LEE ... يمكن اسير على Chonrei, Chonshu,
اشوف.. بس معليش تويلف ما أقدر العب بالمهرجين..والـ...
عندي زيادة عن اللي أنا كتبته أمس...
التقنية الدفاعية الخاصة بk لا تنفع إذا كان الخصم عند الجدار.. بتكون في ورطة اذا قدامك FUMA
بعض المتتاليات
المتتاليات هذه لا أعرف توقيتا مناسبا لها إلا بعد الصد..

Moriya

تحت + ركلة ضعيفة ((عدة مرات تصل ال3مرات طبقا بعدك عن الخصم عندما تكون قريبا جدا من الخصم لكن لا مشكلة في مرة أو مرتين)) بعدهاqcf+lp مرتين و عند طيران الخصم الحركة الخارقة +p qcf...hcb

بالنسبة لmoriya أفضل عمل مسكته العادية إلى حافة الشاشة كي يتمكن من إتمام d+f+hp لمزيد من الاضرار...

Kim

d.d + lk (qcf)2 f-jump+hk Qcb.f+.k

تكون أكثر نجاحا لو كان الخصم قرب الجدار..

معلومة تبدوا سخيفة للبعض هناك الشخصيات مدى ضرباتها العادية كاللكمة القوية أطول من غيرها..
و أعتقد أن موريا يملك أفضل ANTI-AIR يذكرني بالخاص بهيدرن 2001
احدى حركاته تستطيع تحطيم الكرات النارية ..

Recca
28-12-2005, 11:21 AM
شعيب

u didnt play SNK games pre2003, so i dont think u can appreciate the characters in this game, we grew up seeing these characters, and the zoom in zoom out feature is something SNK started and i'm happy that they put it here, if u dont like the game shut ur trap, stop playing it and trying to discover strategies that u will never use and go play some Naruto games

period

oh btw, my Current Team is Hotaru + Yuki

محمد شعيب
28-12-2005, 11:50 AM
شعيب

u didnt play SNK games pre2003
أمم لنقل أن2003 هو الجزء الذي أحببته من94 الى 97 لعبتها على الماشي تقدر تقول أني طولت من 98 الى 2003 لكن كتركيز2003
so i dont think u can appreciate the characters in this game, we grew up seeing these characters, and the zoom in zoom out feature
أبدا ما أنكر أنه فيه تطور..

is something SNK started and i'm happy that they put it here, if u dont like the game shut ur trap, stop playing it and trying to discover strategies that u will never use and go play some Naruto games
هههه
تصدق أني مالعبت ناروتو ولا مرة في حياتي..
اللعبة ليست سيئة ربما تركيزي على الجونب غير الجيد جعل البعض يشكك في اعجابي بها..

و جايكم..

oh btw, my Current Team is Hotaru + Yuki
فريق تحدي ولا فريق تسلية..؟ ظني أنك معجب بتيري..؟

Recca
28-12-2005, 11:54 AM
i dont even want to reply on your Question shuaib

no offense, but i told u once i dont answer repeated or dumb questions

Redhead
28-12-2005, 12:30 PM
شعيب

u didnt play SNK games pre2003, so i dont think u can appreciate the characters in this game, we grew up seeing these characters, and the zoom in zoom out feature is something SNK started and i'm happy that they put it here, if u dont like the game shut ur trap, stop playing it

LOL...you took the words out of my mouth

the game is VERY FUN
you can see A LOT of improvement from their previous games
the game feels different and fresh
and makes you want to play more and challanege

atleast that's how I feel about the game
i did not get it to compare it with how the graphics look compared to street fight or whatever :أفكر:

SALM0RE
28-12-2005, 07:23 PM
i think that the zoomIN/zoomOUT system don't match the 3d background stages......now...the 3d bgs seems a bad idea ...

Recca
29-12-2005, 04:32 AM
the zoom feature is ok in the arcade stages, but console ones looks weird and for a weird reason very very very very far although its the same distance

SALM0RE
30-12-2005, 03:46 PM
" nimo kampiyo "

i just got the game ....weeehaaaaa...see you next year

:ciao:

Recca
30-12-2005, 04:05 PM
Congrats Salmore! and u mean "Ninmu
Kanryo" if it's mission complete XD

tell us what u think

SALM0RE
30-12-2005, 04:44 PM
so far soo good ..... i didn't try the new characters yet.... just the old one's

* اول شيء ...العبة روعــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــة .
* too much loading .....to to MUCH
* الحركات تنعمل بطريقة اسرع و اسهل بالنسبة لي و الcancel ييييييييييييييهاااااااااااااااااا :biggthump .

* العبة نوعا ما " خربطه " تبتدي كانك تلعب في طور الsurvivial و لا تدري انته في اي مباراة .
* iori مثل ما تمنيته :biggthump ...... i liked the new iori and mai sprit's

i played with mr:big ...i almost cry ...sniff sniff ...it's been years since the last time i played him .

Recca
30-12-2005, 05:26 PM
يكفيك أن أيوري يقطع الB البعيده, و عنده أستراتيجيات جديده رهيبه بالGuard Crush =D تتعود على الloading بعد فتره

Redhead
30-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Mabroook salmore :D
glad you're likeing the game already!

that's how the Arcade mode goes salmore
...same as the arcade ;)

SALM0RE
30-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Mabroook salmore :D
glad you're likeing the game already!

that's how the Arcade mode goes salmore
...same as the arcade ;)

ahha i see.....that's a Relife in a way...:D l

i tryed the twins for the first time ......they ROCKS....so far kaide my favorite characters.

Twelve
01-01-2006, 04:57 PM
salmore which shop in Bahrain did u find the game, I'm tired of killing of shop staff cuz they don't have NGBC

SALM0RE
01-01-2006, 06:30 PM
salmore which shop in Bahrain did u find the game, I'm tired of killing of shop staff cuz they don't have NGBC

ســـــــــــــــــــــــوق المقاصيص ........ it's like a blackmarket for copy games and dvd .it's not a store just a bald guy silling games . :p

Twelve
03-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Oh THAT place :33:

SALM0RE
18-01-2006, 12:40 PM
شباب كانه في اختلاف بين shin king lion و king lion العادي ؟

Shin Getter
18-01-2006, 12:53 PM
السلام عليكم

أكيد في أختلاف بين شيسنو وشين الفرق عنده بعض الضربات مختلفه مثل الركله الهوائيه وضربته القاضيه على فوق

وعندي سؤال كيف أقابل الخصم الأخير جوود مان عن طريق الأركيد مود ؟

سلام

Twelve
18-01-2006, 02:23 PM
لكي تقاتل Goodman-
إحصل على 8 إنتصارات
قم بـ6 أو أكثر D. Assaults و للعلم أن الـD. Assaults الخاصة تحسب أيضاً
لا تستعمل أي Battle Bonus
لا تحصل على Continue
عندما ينتهي العداد يجب أي يكون حياة كلاً من شخصيتيك أكثر من 50%

و بالمناسبة أخيراً حصلت معلومات عن Mizuchi في الأساطير اليابانية:
MIZUCHI- (Japanese) A snake spirit that rules over the inhabitants of lakes and oceans and has control over water. Although it was seen as a water god originally, the advent of Buddhist made it more likely to be a monster when it was mentioned in stories.
لاسطر الأخير شكله يأكد أنه مستنسخ من Orochi.
و صح يا Redhead-
In the corner, you can combo Chonshu's Standing C 3 times, F, B+C to his F, D, DF+C

CyPhEr
18-01-2006, 03:18 PM
okayz , i jus burned the game yesterdayz and finally got to play it ... and MAN THE GAME OWNZ!!!!11 ..
i liked it alot ... everythin bout the game is awsome
so now i have a question after playing the game for like 6 houres i knew how to do the special double moves and stuff but what shocked me most was robert @_@
his fire balls are savings again *kof2000* so here comes my question which is how in heaven you guyz do his famouse combo which goes like : C , b+B , fire ball *which is my question* then his DM *looks awsome like hell*
how damn it how you manage to pull his fire ball after b+B ?????? plz plz plz someone help me. oh and sorry for the longe post -_-

SALM0RE
18-01-2006, 03:19 PM
الى الحين اتلعبون في طور الARCADE :09: لعبوا TAG PLAY احسن بكثير ........ واذا تبغي تلعب ضد GOODMAN في طور الTAG مايحتاج اسوي الى D-ASSULT كم مرة و خلاصة .

ترتيب الرؤساء عندي من ناحية الصعوبة :

SHIN KING LION
MIZUCHI
GOODMAN
NEO DIO اسهل واحد ولاكن ماغلبته ولا مرة :(

SALM0RE
18-01-2006, 03:22 PM
okayz , i jus burned the game yesterdayz and finally got to play it ... and MAN THE GAME OWNZ!!!!11 ..
i liked it alot ... everythin bout the game is awsome
so now i have a question after playing the game for like 6 houres i knew how to do the special double moves and stuff but what shocked me most was robert @_@
his fire balls are savings again *kof2000* so here comes my question which is how in heaven you guyz do his famouse combo which goes like : C , b+B , fire ball *which is my question* then his DM *looks awsome like hell*
how damn it how you manage to pull his fire ball after b+B ?????? plz plz plz someone help me. oh and sorry for the longe post -_-

طريقة RECCA

CyPhEr
18-01-2006, 03:28 PM
which is ?? , link me or post it

SALM0RE
18-01-2006, 03:34 PM
على ما اعتقد الحركة تعملها CHARGE مثل حركة KIM الي عملها RECCA في الفيديو في موضوع " فيديو كومبو من عملي ......الخ "
تحصله في منتدى العاب القتال .

Redhead
18-01-2006, 10:23 PM
C , b+B , fire ball *which is my question* then his DM

...i never tried this combo ,i don't play robert
BUT from what it looks like
when you do the "b+B" if you keep holding back
won't you be charging?

then cancel to the super.

Recca
19-01-2006, 03:55 AM
hey guys, been a while =p

regarding Robert's charge, here's how to do it :

Hold DownBack a bit(when being attacked, or after knocking down oppoent or any other situation) and press C, then shift the stick from DownBack to Back and hitB ( dont release the stick during all this) then press forward and B, then as quickly as you can do QCF HCB + A or Haoh Shikoken

عاشق X360
19-01-2006, 08:08 AM
الصراحة اللعبة مولهناك أعطيها 6.3 ماأقول وين أيامك ياكابكوم ضد إس إن كي ومارفل ضد كابكوم كل أملي

حاليا على جلتي جير سلاش

Recca
19-01-2006, 08:55 AM
واو 6.3 مره وحده o_O? ممكن تشرح لنا أساس هالتقييم ^^

عاشق X360
19-01-2006, 09:54 AM
واو 6.3 مره وحده o_O? ممكن تشرح لنا أساس هالتقييم ^^

الرسومات وهذا شئ مهم اللعبة عادية بنظري الحركات ماهي بحلوة بإختصار ماتوصل لعمالقة القتال

أمثال مارفل ضد كابكوم وكينج أوف فايترز وجليتي جير سوليد

SALM0RE
19-01-2006, 12:19 PM
بالعكس MGX هذه الحين انه صنفتها " افضل لعبة قتال ثنائية الأبعاد " رسميا :biggthump . من عدة نواحي .

recca عسى ما شر ......... قلت مريض او شيء :33:

Twelve
20-01-2006, 04:51 PM
MGX- الرسومات ما أظني بلومك عليها، لكن إذا لعبت نسخة الأركيد الأصلية أظن الرسومات أحسن.
BTW, here's a combo for Asura <3
Corner: DB+C-->F, D, DF+A-->F, D, DF+AxxQCB, HCF+S/D
Gotta love Satanus

و صح أخيراً حصلت على شرح لأسماء هجمات Asura-
Bow & Arrow move is called Suedomsa
His F, D, DF+S is called Rogehpleb
Shield move is called Nommam
The slo-mo move where attacks with his sword is called Leisu
Move where he attack with ginat axe thing is called Bubezleeb
His super with D is called Lenga-Hcra
His Lvl. 2 Super is Natas, but I like to use the word he said in the OVA- Satanus

أسماء هجماته هي في الأصل أسماء شياطين لكنها مكتوبة بالمقلوب:
Suedomsa- الأصل هو Asmodeus. و Asmodeus هو:

The prince of wantons and demon of luxury. Overseer of gambling in Hell.

Rogehpleb- الأصل هو Belphegor. و Belphegor هو:

Demon of discovery, invention, and riches

Nommam و الأصل هو Mammon. و Mammon هو:

Biblical term for wealth. Also the demon of greed and avarice.

Leisu و الأصل هو Usiel. و Usiel هو:

Fallen angel of virtue, now serving in hell

Bubezleeb الأصل هو Beelzebub. و هو:

Fallen prince of the seraphim and the second of three rulers in hell (Lucifer was the first and Leviathan is the third.)

Legna-Hcra و الأصل Arch-Angel. و هم:

A high ranking angel. They are basically the overseers of humans.
So as you can see these aren't demons or fallen angels.

C Ya <3

محمد شعيب
23-01-2006, 10:08 AM
الصراحة اللعبة مولهناك أعطيها 6.3 ماأقول وين أيامك ياكابكوم ضد إس إن كي ومارفل ضد كابكوم كل أملي

حاليا على جلتي جير سلاش
ههههه... ثاني واحد
اللعبة لا بأس بها لكن كنا ((نتوقع ما هو أكثر)) منها..(( بالاضافة أنني كرهت kyo بهذا الجزء لقد تم تدليله لدرجة لا أحتملها هل لابد من أن يكون قويا جدالمجرد أنه بطل kof...؟))
نشوف ذا لاست بليد .. (( نزلت عند جيم تراك على ما أظن))
و جلتي جير اذا نزلت ..

SALM0RE
23-01-2006, 12:56 PM
ههههه... ثاني واحد
اللعبة لا بأس بها لكن كنا ((نتوقع ما هو أكثر)) منها..(( بالاضافة أنني كرهت kyo بهذا الجزء لقد تم تدليله لدرجة لا أحتملها هل لابد من أن يكون قويا جدالمجرد أنه بطل kof...؟))
و جلتي جير اذا نزلت ..

SAME HERE

انه KYO و TERRY و لا استعملتهم كلش ...يمكن مرتين ثلاث ..... اما HOTARO ؟ من ؟

Redhead
23-01-2006, 03:03 PM
I read there is an modified rip of the game
with a faster loading, if you REALLY can't stand the loading
then look for the thread that shows ya how in

/www.ps2hd.com/forums

SALM0RE
23-01-2006, 07:25 PM
يبغيلها شغلة :33:

Redhead
24-01-2006, 12:25 AM
lol i know, i couldn't even keep on reading that thread
that's why i said if you "REALLY"..with capital letters hehh :p

SALM0RE
24-01-2006, 03:32 PM
الحل الوحيد لمشكلة الLOADING هي كالتالي :

" A PRINGLES ..... AND AN I-POD "

Recca
24-01-2006, 09:16 PM
i swear, if there was no music, it wouldve been shorter but that music is annoying :/ it's not bad if ur playing friends, the loading reminded me of what a friend said about Samurai Shodown on the Neo Geo CD :
they put the loading to cool you off after you lose, so u enter the next battle cooled down

heard the old NGCD(not Z) loading lasted to 2 minutes sometimes >_>;;; damn SNK

SALM0RE
24-01-2006, 09:23 PM
اصلا لازم مايكون في LOADING من البداية ...... يعني الحين قاموا اطورون الألعاب على اجهزة اقوى و افضل و بعدهم احطون LOADING . :12:

لعبة MGS مشحونة عروض و كل شي ......... بس مافيها LOADING . اصلا العاب القتال ما يناسبها كلمت LOADING . :12:

ولله معظم الألعاب فوتها على PSONE بس علشان الLOADING . :mad22:

Recca
24-01-2006, 09:30 PM
MGS2 and MGS3 had alot of loading =p but for a weird reason, 3D games loading is shorter than 2D o_O why? hmmmm if u notice this game only, GGXX had loading in the arcade(u cant skip the VS screen, in home version's loading so fast u can skip it) in NGBC it's the other way around, heh.....it was a little faster in the acrade, [problem is, i think the disc streams the ADX music file while loading and loads in the same time, making the loading longer, IMHO the loading for a character should start from the moment u pick him since u can't cancel ur selection, the Character select BGM should also be short so the disc won't be needed to read it, but noooooooo they just chose the easy way out and converted everything like it was :/ a little effort wouldve solved this, i'm no expert but this is my view on the problem

u missed alot of great games if u didnt play because of loading salmore XD

SALM0RE
24-01-2006, 09:56 PM
صح MGS فيهم loading بس ما تاحس فيه مثلا في الجزء الثاني : تفحت الباب + شاشة + كتابات و خلاص . اما ال2دي ...... :33: . انه شريت لعبة mvc 2 على cd قبل ما ينزلون الdvd و في الloading ........ كل شاعة شريت العبة لين تمللت . :12:

ACUTLY I MISS SOME GAMES BECUSE OF ME .... I WENT TO PICK UP REALBOUT .. AND I GOT POCKET FIGHETR INSTEAD :( .THEN AFTER A WEEK I WENT AND THE GAME WAS SOLD OUT ......:12: l

GG = MEGAMAN LEGEND
SAMOSHO 3 = DBGT

بعد ولا شفتهم مرة ثانية .

Redhead
25-01-2006, 01:34 AM
LMAO i got the PS2 ngbc just to try it out
what a mess...this port is seriously crap.

gameplay,,,didn't feel a difference in the moves input or
game speed and that's the most important thing,
the arranged music is good.

the music in the loading screen is UGH
i agree very annoying.
I didn't like that we can't turn the crappy 3d bgs off from the options

But really there IS a difference from the arcade maybe something no one cares about...but it effects the port in general
the characters select screen and the arts looks very washed out ! and
you can see pixels in the barders,the characters spirites looks better in the arcade version
more blended in in the bg and not that pixeled.

and thats after i turned it into soft -_-

When i first played the arcade one i thought the loading was long
and now this!...it's worse than what i expected
It'll take you a minute if you lost a match and continued
loading >select bonus>ranking>select chatacter>loading...uggggggggh

the only good port they did was kof2003
the only port that i actually thought was better than the original.

and this now worries me about Tenka :/

Recca
25-01-2006, 03:29 AM
2k3 was ok graphically and feel wise, but the move excution felt weird, as for the sprite try turning the screen type from A to B , and the Graphic type to 3,we play on those settings on a progressive scan TV and the pixels aren't very annoying o_O on a normal TV they aren't even there =p

as for the loading, heh...now u feel us Red =p i think XI's port will have horrible loading too, the arcade version had some major load times too...as for tenka....anyone found the torrent ? =p

عاشق X360
25-01-2006, 11:20 PM
ههههه... ثاني واحد
و جلتي جير اذا نزلت ..

في هذا أنا معك بالرغم إني أموت في كيو وأكره هاللي إسمه إيوري :vereymad:

SALM0RE
26-01-2006, 12:07 AM
iori في الكاليسيوم من احسن ما يكون ..... حتى افضل من kof 2003 لانه اعتقد انوا كان الأقوى فيها . اما kyo فكلش صعب / سهل في نفس الوقت ؟

Recca
27-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Kyo in colosieum = Combo machine

anyone can pickup Kyo and do combos with him lol

but it saddnes me to know that "some" people think that what's apparent(the combos) are what makes the character stronger, i find Hotaru a much better overall character than Kyo, Iori is better than Kyo in terms of long range, and iori also has close range, Iori has a well rounded game and an easy solotioun for everything here, you want to know what happens when Kyo Fights Marco? let's just say Kyo has a hard time getting closing in, and that's where his game shines, because there's no small hop his crossup needs to be done from a high jump which is easy to see in normal situations

بالاضافة أنني كرهت kyo بهذا الجزء لقد تم تدليله لدرجة لا أحتملها هل لابد من أن يكون قويا جدالمجرد أنه بطل kof...؟

Not all characters play the same, if you know 1 way to play all the characters, try to be more flexible

btw Red, u turned Progressive scanning on? the game looks horrible without it if it's played on a high end TV

SALM0RE
27-01-2006, 11:41 AM
SPEAKING OF MARCO
HE'S ANNOYING AS ZERO IN SVC ..... AND HIS ALSO SLOW WITH THE COMBO .....JUST PICK HIM A LONG WITH MUDMAN AND LET THE MADDNESS BEGIN . :09:

HAS ANYONE PLAY KISARAH'S GAME ?

Recca
27-01-2006, 11:54 AM
aggressors of dark combat? yeah i played it, but kisarah isn't as fun as NGBC kisara =pthat game feels like a mix of a wrestling game and fighter

SALM0RE
27-01-2006, 12:43 PM
I THINK I PLAYED IT ..... NOT SURE ..... BUT THAT GUY HOW APPEARD IN HER SUPER " JESSE " I GUESS ... I DO REMEBER HIM .....OR CONFUSED HIM WITH SOMEONE FROM RIVAL SCHOOL . :33:

Recca
27-01-2006, 01:47 PM
he's her boyfriend Joe, u can play with him in Agressors of dark combat

SALM0RE
27-01-2006, 04:23 PM
KING OF MONSTER ANYONE ;) GREAT IDEA THEY SHOULD MAKE A 3D REMAKE .

Redhead
28-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Nah
Never liked it, and never will lol

SALM0RE
28-01-2006, 12:55 AM
OWW COME ON ..... TWO GAINT MONSTER FIGHTING AND CASUING DESTRACTION ALL AROUND ! ! ! ! :bigeyes: BRILIANT

Redhead
28-01-2006, 12:57 AM
that was then...this is now
you need a game like GTA to make money ;)

SALM0RE
28-01-2006, 01:09 AM
unfourtntly snk canceled kof online .......cuz the game will sell like crazy specialy in the us :31: ..... i remeber my first post in gm fourms ........... i ask you about it .

Redhead
28-01-2006, 01:14 AM
ohh you were in gm forums...was it a different user?
and i was being sarcastic about GTA...if it wasn't clear lol

Twelve
28-01-2006, 08:53 AM
King Lion/Shishioh owns all for free...well mine at least :P
CPU Mizuchi is still frickin' tough for me, but Shin Shishioh seems hella tougher. CPU Goodman- only fought him once, and he was hard as hell, damn blazing monkey.
...and Kyo is OK in this game....what's wrong with him
...and Recca- Combos=damage, in case you were wondering why I ever liked combos >P.
أخوي صار عاجبه Neo Dio الـQCF+K مالته سريعة بالكاد ألاحظه يستعملها، حد عنجه نصائح على تفاديها؟
و هل أنا الوحيد الي يستعمل Asura هنا؟
Chonrei is NOT Rank D

SALM0RE
28-01-2006, 11:59 AM
King Lion/Shishioh owns all for free...well mine at least :P
CPU Mizuchi is still frickin' tough for me, but Shin Shishioh seems hella tougher. CPU Goodman- only fought him once, and he was hard as hell, damn blazing monkey.
...and Kyo is OK in this game....what's wrong with him
...and Recca- Combos=damage, in case you were wondering why I ever liked combos >P.
أخوي صار عاجبه Neo Dio الـQCF+K مالته سريعة بالكاد ألاحظه يستعملها، حد عنجه نصائح على تفاديها؟
و هل أنا الوحيد الي يستعمل Asura هنا؟
Chonrei is NOT Rank D

I AGRRE WITH YOU THAT LION , MIZUCHI IS THE HARDEST EVER NOT JUST IN THIS GAME ..... GOODMAN ARE NOT THAT HARD ...JUST LISTEN TO THE APE ROAR ...AND TIME YOUR GUARD OR EMERGNCY ESCAPE .

انه بعد عجبني NIO DIO بس يبغيلي كم يوم ادرب عليه ....... اما ASURA فراح اقول اني ماتوقتعه اكون بهذه الطريقة . " سلبي " .

Twelve
29-01-2006, 06:14 AM
For Asura you'll need Gauge for his Lvl. 2 Super, also it's best to stay at a distance & use his F, D, DF+S and QCF+S. Also play mind games using his HCB+S (LS Counter low, MS counters mid & HS counters High & Supers & reflects projetciles). Use his QCBx2+S against people who keep guarding
At the corner, do his DB+C and then do 3 F, D, DF+As or 2 F, D, DF+As then SC into his Lvl. 2 Super
Asura's QCB, HCF+D is a throw, so do it VERY close to your opponent (Or better yet never it's not worth your gauge, but I'll get back to you on this

Recca
29-01-2006, 11:20 AM
I DONT BELIEVE IT O_O twelve discussing a strategy instead of a long 100% combo

and Recca- Combos=damage, in case you were wondering why I ever liked combos >P

Haohmaru's C = 1 BnB combo damage =p
my point was that not every character can utlize combos like some characters do, but that doesn't mean they are weak, just look at damn terry in 2002, he'll give u burn knuckles for breakfast lunch and dinner, Haohmaru in Nejibako, it's do or die, he can swipe half of ur health or feint u and do something else to trick u, Marco keeps u at bay so u dont get close to do ur combos, when was clark about combos? and he's considred to be one of the top characters, is Ralf about combos? his damn basics are too strong

that's the point i'm trying to reach, each character has a diffrent way of crunching down the oppoents life gauge, but people tend to think that the apparent way(combos) is the only way to do it, i think this is the after effect of tekken's Juggle -> sure combo damage :/ i think u might hate samurai tenka twelve =p especially if pick my Galford in DO(samurai 1) spirit lol

*Tenka vid coming along nicely, finished Samurai 1 Explanation, working on 2 now*

Redhead
29-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Shiki will murder Asura anytime in the game. :P

she'll fly and be right next to him starting a combo
while he's still in the start up frames of his moves.

SALM0RE
29-01-2006, 03:53 PM
المكان المناسب لasura هو في لعبة marvel vs capcom احسن له هناك . :09:

Twelve
30-01-2006, 07:21 AM
I DONT BELIEVE IT O_O twelve discussing a strategy instead of a long 100% combo
What's THAT supposed to mean? FYI I only ever bother finding combos for characters when I'm bored- it's only to pass time

Haohmaru's C = 1 BnB combo damage =p
my point was that not every character can utlize combos like some characters do, but that doesn't mean they are weak, just look at damn terry in 2002, he'll give u burn knuckles for breakfast lunch and dinner, Haohmaru in Nejibako, it's do or die, he can swipe half of ur health or feint u and do something else to trick u, Marco keeps u at bay so u dont get close to do ur combos, when was clark about combos? and he's considred to be one of the top characters, is Ralf about combos? his damn basics are too strong
Ralf? Ralf- Corner: Jumping C-->Crouching C-->Charge B then F+CxxQCF, HCB+AC
^...and what do you mean by 'his basics are too strong'? His Standing C does about the same damage as any other character, or else do you mean they have a lot of advantage?

Anyway, IMO the best way to deal with annoying characters is to be annoying yourself with- Chonrei. I swear Tengen-ken is hell fast in this game & Tenji-ken comes quick too

i think u might hate samurai tenka twelve =p especially if pick my Galford in DO(samurai 1) spirit lol
Did I ever mention to you I never EVER got deep in a SamSho game? I only played SamSho 4 with Genjyuro and I enjoyed it. Playing too much of DQ8 & NGBC to get into 3 * 4 on MAME. Mind you though- I WILL get Tenka

Recca
30-01-2006, 07:39 AM
i meant the advantage on Ralf's part, u don't see ralf users getting fancy with combos =p i think u should see some tournament play that involved ralf to see my point about advantage here, damn man, the hit box on that standing far C is damn sick....haven't played against ralf since KOF2k2 though, scrubs and ralf players didn't come to KOF2k3 gatherings =p

and about my Do galford, u'll hate him because i play him the old school style =p throws some moves here and there, and try to sweep a good chunck of ur health with the AB slash(around 50% damage) no fancy combos or anything lol =p one of my friend's said this is not fair, but this is how i want to play galford :/ do u find it unfair? dont forget Do doesnt have the advantages of the other spirits, we can discuss that here :
http://67.15.103.43/showthread.php?t=454101&page=2

Anyway, IMO the best way to deal with annoying characters is to be annoying yourself with- Chonrei. I swear Tengen-ken is hell fast in this game & Tenji-ken comes quick too

there's another way, become a poke ho' XD i swear that'sthe only way Lee can stop Kyo's mutiple assaults before going into his own string o_O
as for tung, he has a move that's annoying when someone tags =_= the level 3 super, blocked or connected it does good damage dont u think?

Twelve
30-01-2006, 07:48 AM
there's another way, become a poke ho' XD i swear that'sthe only way Lee can stop Kyo's mutiple assaults before going into his own string o_O
as for tung, he has a move that's annoying when someone tags =_= the level 3 super, blocked or connected it does good damage dont u think?
Sorry, pal I only poke in SF III
...and Tung really sucks in this game, but I'd still play him, his RB2 version can own his NGBC version Kamehameha or no

Differences I noticed between RB2 Tung & NGBC Tung-
His Standing C from RB2 is now F+C and is slower unless comboed into. This totally reduces it usage from RB2 where it was one of my most used Tung pokes (along with Crouching C back in RB2
He can't combo his QCFx2+K after his F, D, DF+2K. He can combo into QCFx2+K from his QCB+2P, BUt the timing is strict
Don't EVER bother SCing his F, D, DF+K unless you do that to his Lvl. 3 super
His AB from RB2 is now his Close Standing C
His Close Standing C from RB2 is now his Close Standing D in NGBC
The only good combos you can use with Tung in NGBC is Jumping C-->Standing D one hit-->Lvl. 1 Supers
Alt. as Recca told me once, you could do:
Jumping C-->Standing D (2 hits)-AB->Standing D (2 hits)-AB->Standing D (1 hit)-->Lvl. 1 Super

I'm REALLY dissapointed in Tung in this game, but I might get over it
BTW anyone got any use for his Charge B then F+P move? I rarely use it in play

Recca
30-01-2006, 01:34 PM
i know a Tung user, he uses him against other characters, true he needs to be patient and put alot of effort in order to get in the same amount of pressure a character like Terry does with Burn Knuckle alone, that's the way tung plays, better get used to it :?

poking is as essential to this game as it is in SFIII, if ur not using pokes while using a non BnB/pressure character u'll eat damage on ur head, u just need it to nullify anyway, u can't poke ur way thru the whole match, just scare them when u stop something with a poke then go in for the kill with a combo, also u must utlize the Guard Cancel Dash

BTW anyone got any use for his Charge B then F+P move? I rarely use it in play

i'll ask Raikoh's bro then get back to ya on this

badoor_snk
30-01-2006, 02:03 PM
my best combo with tung is:
Jump D D(1hit) f+C qcfx2 K it always works fine with me

Twelve
30-01-2006, 04:17 PM
@Badoor- What the, but whenever I do F+C and then do a super, they never connect. But I'll try your combo ;)

Some Neo Dio combos:
Jumping D-->Standing C-->QCFx2+K
Corner: Jumping D-->Crouching B (1 or 2 times)-->DF+BD
^Can you use the AB Cancel to extend the combo? I usually mess up when using them, specially with Dio

OH! BTW I think I found an infinite for Shishioh:
Corner opponent & keep doing consecutive QCF+As, one time I did 2 QCF+As and that's when it hit me:
Since Shishioh doesn't get hit back when doing A Silent Storm it's just possible to do an infinite
The catch here is: Timing and your distance from your opponent

BTW what's Mizuchi's infinite?
Also I hear Asura has an infinite where he does continuos F, D, DF+Bs at you at the corner, can someone confirm this?

...and also! I have some difficulty with doing the following, anyone got any tips?
1- The HCB+C finisher for Kyo's new chain
2- SCing Chonrei's F, F+P to his QCBx2+P
3- Chonshu's HCB+K follow-up to his QCF+K

Thanks & :ciao:

Recca
30-01-2006, 06:12 PM
sorry i dont play most of the characters u mentioned except Kyo, for Kyo the only thing to keep in mind is to buffer, perform the HCB+C before u see Kyo stop his kick frame

PS : i saw a mizuchi combo a while back, but it wasnt an ifinte it was nearly 90% damage and used some supers in it, forgot where i seen it though

badoor_snk
30-01-2006, 06:58 PM
chonrei: I think he has 2 types of F,F+P, one with shadow trail and one thats plain normal. the shadow one comes out when u do the move alone not in a combo, while the plain 1 comes with the combo. the shadow version is SCble but the plain isn't. I could be wrong though