المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الألعاب القتالية new scans and vid for ..hoktu no ken !!!!!l

SALM0RE
12-12-2005, 11:23 AM
هذه بعض الأسكانات و العروض للعبة sammy المنتظرة hokuto no ken aka fist from the north star :
http://www.neo-arcadia.com/News/voir_news.php?id_news=7

Recca
12-12-2005, 11:39 AM
salmore i love you XD gonna download these after i get back home, thanks

SALM0RE
12-12-2005, 12:21 PM
اووه ..شكله الsystem جديد عاد الحين من بترجم.....على فكرة العبة نزلت في اليابان .

can't wait for the ps2 port

Twelve
13-12-2005, 06:03 AM
EX Fiend would be your servent if he sees this thread XD
Gonna dl when I'm on High Speed Net >_<

Recca
13-12-2005, 09:55 AM
the system is very close to GG salmore, one of the main diffrences is how Instant Kills(Destroy) works, in Hokuto no ken's anime there was something called the Death star, if someone sees it, it means they will die soon, in the game when u lose all the stars a star of death starts shining under ur life bar, but i didnt like the fact that Destroys can be linked in combos...even though that shin seems to be the top tier from the movies, they say Rei is VERY strong but i have yet to see(Rei is my fave character XD) of course there are some weird boost things with the gauges i can understand yet, but what Raoh did in his movie with shin he said something about sadness, that's a hint about him obtaining the Hokuto ultimate technique basicaly this game is FANSERVICE for people who really like Hokuto no ken, even the music that plays during Instant Kills is the opening theme from the show remioxed =D my only gripe about sound is the voice actors, they didnt get all of them, Rei's voice actor is Kaneto Shiowazawa who died in the year 2000 while still working on Zato-1one's voice, and Akira Kamiya(kenshiro) didnt work on kenshiro in the game, Raoh is still the same which is good =D(he did Zodd from berserk btw) nothing can be perfect eh =x

an example of fanservice is Rei's throw where he tears up his oppoents clothes and says "not the man with seven scars....", when shin loses he screams "YURRRRRIA" Raoh has a move where he pins both the oppoent and him using a sword and they fight in close range with both inable to move for a while, souther's super is directly from a scene where he killed a certain character in the anime

comprasion between anime and game :

SALM0RE
14-12-2005, 12:29 PM
والله انه خايف من الspoiler لاني الى الحين ماشفت الأنمي .... doooooooooooooooooohhhh

SALM0RE
15-12-2005, 12:01 AM
الغلاف ؟

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/snkboy/B000BPI5L0.jpg

Recca
15-12-2005, 03:09 AM
nope, this is is the pachinko(something like pinball) game, the fighter is from Arc Systems + SEGA , not sammy + SEGA, i think sega will be publishing guilty gear from now on too

SALM0RE
17-12-2005, 02:43 PM
what the deal with the " new " fist from...star anime ? ist diffrent or the same with batter drawing ..etc etc ? :33: l

Recca
17-12-2005, 03:06 PM
u mean the Shin Hokuto No Ken? it's a 3 episode OVA, that shares the same apocalyptic universe but many of the characters are missing, the story is kinda dull but the action is great, and i dont like Koyasu Takehito(Shingo Yabuki, Eddie from Guilty Gear) doing Kenshiro's voice....he doesnt sound as sad as Akira Kamiya he makes kenshiro sound badass, when he is not, basically it's not that great if u were expecting something that follows the old Hokuto No Ken, but if u like violence, rocking music and blood pumping action, ull enjoy it ^^ i did but not much ^^ lol

Shin Hokuto No Ken (http://www.advfilms.com/CatalogFilms_Detail.asp?ID=212)

SALM0RE
17-12-2005, 06:33 PM
... yeah this one ....

i want too see the orignal first but i didn't find it yet....what you suggest...can i watched this one first....cuz thing's will be spoiled..you know .

how many episode does the orignal has.....cuz while back i saw a 4 episode dvd ?l

Recca
17-12-2005, 10:45 PM
hey Salmore, the old series is 152 eps, there's tape fansubs and Hong Kong DVDs, but there was nenevr a full official version of the series(Manga video subbed the first 20 or so eps, Rei didnt even appear where they stopped) if u found a DVD, are they releasing it officially now? u can watch the new OVA without spoiling the old series, and u can watch the Movie which a summary of the first 40 or so episodes with some altered/diffrent events

CyPhEr
18-12-2005, 03:13 AM
i saw the game and it looks promising in my opinion though i never saw the anime ._.

SALM0RE
18-12-2005, 11:05 AM
there are million of kenshero's game...but this one i think that what the fan waiting for.........rember the NES game :) tatatatatattatatatat

Twelve
18-12-2005, 11:57 AM
CyPhEr is on EX-Fiend's list.
SALMORE, try finding Torrent links to Hokuto no Ken from these sites
www.isohunt.com
www.mininova.org

Of course you'll need a Torrent program to DL them

SALM0RE
18-12-2005, 12:17 PM
CyPhEr is on EX-Fiend's list.
SALMORE, try finding Torrent links to Hokuto no Ken from these sites
www.isohunt.com (http://www.isohunt.com/)
www.mininova.org (http://www.mininova.org/)

Of course you'll need a Torrent program to DL them

i didn't find it on mininova.....maybe if i search under "hokuto no ken "..i will try the other one.........thank'x dude......but 158 episode :( l

CyPhEr
18-12-2005, 01:01 PM
CyPhEr is on EX-Fiend's lis

hey man what do you mean by that ??

SALM0RE
18-12-2005, 01:09 PM
he's joking...is that ex fiend loves the series so much....and maybe he mean that your on the list of ppl that ex fiend loves them cuz they like the series ...somthin like that .

EX Fiend
18-12-2005, 01:32 PM
*EXPLAINATION*

EX Fiend's List: It's a list of the people who didn't watched Hokuto no Ken
which whom he had sent a hitman to take away there lives

1-Recca.....checked,even though he watched the anime
2- twelve's brother....checked
3-twelve......under progress
4- SALMORE.....under progress <=== just added
5-CyPhEr...... collecting informatoin<=== just added

Recca
18-12-2005, 02:25 PM
i didn't find it on mininova.....maybe if i search under "hokuto no ken "..i will try the other one.........thank'x dude......but 158 episode :( l

Click Here (http://www.heartofmadness.com/)

this is the group that's making thedigital fansub, which is alot better than the tape fansubs

and on mini nova go here :

http://www.mininova.org/tor/102826

and for shin hokuto no ken
http://www.mininova.org/tor/173416

CyPhEr
18-12-2005, 02:36 PM
*EXPLAINATION*

EX Fiend's List: It's a list of the people who didn't watched Hokuto no Ken
which whom he had sent a hitman to take away there lives

1-Recca.....checked,even though he watched the anime
2- twelve's brother....checked
3-twelve......under progress
4- SALMORE.....under progress <=== just added
5-CyPhEr...... collecting informatoin<=== just added

hahaha well the reason i did not try the anime is the drawig , it did not encaurge me to look it up =^_^= sorry anywayz :laughing:

Recca
18-12-2005, 03:17 PM
if you're discouraged about the drawing, take a look at Shin Hokuto No Ken, it's top notch animation and drawing wise since it was released in 2004(2003 the first volume in japan?? i forgot lol) it's ok, people have diffrent tastes =D

croove
18-12-2005, 08:23 PM
على فكرة
اللعبة وصلت في الإمارات >>>> I can't believe it :bigeyes:
كنت متوقع أن NGBC أو KOF XI بتنزل في الآركيد بس ما توقعت أبداً أنهم بيختاروا Fist of the north Star
على العموم
لعبت اللعبة يمكن ثلاث أو أربع مرات (بعد تخبيص محترم قدرت أطلع combo حلو بـ 11 ضربة :196: بهذي الشخصية (http://www.neo-arcadia.com/nad/arcadia-jan-2006/arcadia_068027.jpg) )
تقريباً طريقة اللعب نفس GG مع إختلاف طريقة عمل الـ Instant Kills و وجود خاصية الـ Boost (نفس الكلام الي ذكره Recca)

an example of fanservice is Rei's throw where he tears up his oppoents clothes and says "not the man with seven scars لووول
كنت مستانس على هذي الحركة لما أسويها :p

hahaha well the reason i did not try the anime is the drawig , it did not encaurge me to look it up =^_^= sorry anywayz :laughing:same here
بس بعد ما لعبت اللعبة بدأت أفكر أني أدور على حلقات (أو إذا في أفلام) و أبدأ أنزلها

SALM0RE
18-12-2005, 09:02 PM
هذا shin العين ..... يمكن اجيبوها عندنا في البحرين .....انشاء الله .

thankx croove

CyPhEr
20-12-2005, 11:19 AM
now since i have seen some pretty decent matches on TRF i am waiting for this game like i am waiting for kof. you guyz the game rocks so you better check that first video at TRF .

Twelve
20-12-2005, 11:32 AM
if you're discouraged about the drawing, take a look at Shin Hokuto No Ken, it's top notch animation and drawing wise since it was released in 2004(2003 the first volume in japan?? i forgot lol) it's ok, people have diffrent tastes =D
I'm getting a sense of De ja Vu.......

@Croove- Hey I know a friend who lives in Kuwait & he wants to try this game out, which Arcade is it at, Croove, i'll tell him.

croove
20-12-2005, 11:54 AM
@Croove- Hey I know a friend who lives in Kuwait & he wants to try this game out, which Arcade is it at, Croove, i'll tell him.محل ألعاب الآركيد إسمه عالم المرح و هو موجود في أبوظبي في بناية سينما الدورادو
و لا تنسى تخبر ربيعك أن Tekken 5: DR وصلت أمس :biggthump

Recca
20-12-2005, 02:14 PM
kickass croove =D i hope ur enjoying it, now io wanna go to abu dhabi XD

SALM0RE
20-12-2005, 02:52 PM
doooooohhhh.....i going to dubai next maybe :12: i envy UAE :09: l

CyPhEr
21-12-2005, 07:36 AM
tekken DR and fist of the north star both !! man you guyz are lucky , i ma jus gonna wait for the console port which is not verry far cuz i saw the game covers over the net.

SALM0RE
27-12-2005, 09:11 PM
hey recca ...the movie that am downloading is about to finish ...it's time for hokuto no ken:D ...okay the 1-59 you give me are english or japanes ?l

Recca
28-12-2005, 04:06 AM
Japanese Audio. English sub

SALM0RE
28-12-2005, 12:09 PM
that's what i want thank's

Redhead
17-02-2006, 12:13 AM
Went to an arcade place today
and tried the game...damn its hard
i just picked any character lol, i didnt understand a thing from the system..and they didnt have any movelist too so i was just doing anything that pops in my head, someone kicked my ass BIG TIME haha

the game looks sweet :D

CyPhEr
17-02-2006, 06:35 AM
where did you play the game again ?? @_@

Redhead
17-02-2006, 02:41 PM
ofcourse NOT in KSA lol
as i said i'm away, in france/paris for a few days
and there is this big arcade place..they have kofxi,ngbc and hoktu no ken
too bad they didnt have SS tenka..i wanted to try the arcade version

i need the movelist for this game
i wanna try it again...but ALONE this time...not fighting against someone lol

TheDark Emperor
04-03-2006, 01:25 AM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته !!!!!!!!

شووووووووووووووووووووو !!!!!!!!!!

ما تعرفون كم أنا متحمس !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ناس غيري يترقبون هاللعبة الخيالية !!!!!!!

ناس غيري يحبون الأنيمي Hokuto No Ken !!!!!!

T____T

!!! ما أصدق !!!!!

على فكرة أنا قررت أسمي الأنيمي Hokuto No Ken بدال Fist of The North Star !!!

لأن الناس لما يسمعون Fist of the North Star يتخيلونه بس ضرابة !!! و بالأصل الأنيمي مليء بالأحداث و القصص الرائعة و المواقف المأثرة !!!!!

طلع قصته عميقة و مب مجرد ضرابة !!!!

في أشياء يسمونها Original Hokuto Blood !!! و القصة الأصلية واضحة جدا في الأنيمي القديم (المسلسل مب الفلم التعبان) و المانجا !!!

ترى الفلم مختصر جدا إلى درجة ما يابو أخو Raoh أقصد Toki و ما يابو شخصية Souther و كثير من الشخصيات

========================
========================
SPOILERS SPOILER SPOILERS
في الواقع في الأنيمي في الحلقات المتقدمة نكتشف إن Raoh ما كان أخو Kenshiro بل كان بمثابة الأخ !!!! Raoh أخوه الحقيقي من نفس الأب و الأم هو Toki و بعدين يكتشفون شخصية ثانية و هو الأخ الأكبر لRaoh و هو Kaioh أما كنشيرو يكون عنده أخو من نفس الأب و الأم اسمه Hayoh و يكون بمثابة الأخ لKaioh !!!! و شخصية Raoh تطلع شخصية حزينة و قصته طلع واحد طيب !!!!!
========================
========================

نفسي تفهمون الSeries مثل ما أنا فهمته و أنصح الكل بقراءة المانجا !!! لأن المانجا أروع بكثيييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييير من الأنيمي القديم !!!!!

و إليكم وصلة الموقع اللي تقدرون اتحملون منه المانجا -->

http://kenshinscans.anxious-anime.com/

حمل المانجا صدقني ما بتندم

By the way انا تشفت الأنيمي لين حلقة سبيعينات مترجم و تقدرون اتحملونه من النت بس خلوني أدور على الوصلة و بييب لكم إن شاء الله ....بس أنصحكم بالمانجا لأنه مشجع أكثر !!!

و بصراحة اللعبة عيبتني لأنه فيه ضربات نفس الأنيمي مثل ضربة الCounter مال Raoh و الضربة الللي يستخدم الخنجر و يضرب في رجله و رجل خصمه ليشل حركته !!!!

و الكثير الكثير

بس أنا منقهر دايما في الألعاب و هالأشياء يوقفون القصة لين نهاية Raoh معن Raoh ما ينتهي هناك !!! بل القصة تتعمق أكثر بكثير بعده !!!!

و تعرفون إن نهاية الفلم الياباني غير عن الانجليزي !!! في الانجليزي Raoh ينتصر أما الياباني النتيجة اتكون التعادل !!!!

و صح في فلم جديد بينزل في سينما اليابان بعد سبعة أيام و إليكم وصلة الموقع و هني يختصرون القصة لين Raoh بس هالمرة على حقيقته و يبون زوجته بعد ^^

http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html

تشوفوا الTrailer الخامس و بتفهمون !!!

أحلى شيء في هوكتو نو كين كلهم طيبين يعني الأشرار كلهم نهايتهم مأساوية !!!

و أنا أخالف واحد من الإخوة لما قال صوت كنشيرو ما يناسبه Takahito !!! أنا أتشوف أروع شيء كان في Kenshiro في الفلم اليديد كان صوته !!! و على فكرة منو قال كنشيرو مب Bad !$@#% اللي يقرى المانجا و يكمله بيعرفه على حقيقته خاصة لما ياخذ قفازات صديقه و يلبس النظارات الشمسية ^^

سلام يا أبطال ^___^

Recca
04-03-2006, 02:35 AM
Kenshiro = Akira Kamiya

Ze End =p

i dont favour Koyasu for alot of reasons, mainly because of the parasite Eddie, i was a fan of Kaneto Shiowaza(as you know Mu from SS) his character was awesome to me, but the mood switch from Cold Blooded Zato to bad ass eddie was kinda let down to me, yeah it's true Eddie isnt zat but meh....

same thing goes for kenshiro, Akira did a perfect job imho, combining sadness grief and anger, again Takehito makes a character sound Badass although the character's main personality is based on those 3 things

Takehito is a great actor, but he should stick to what he does best, comedy characters(Shingo yabuki) cool characters(Zechs Marquise) and sometimes he should do some weird ones(saber marionette) he was helluva funny XD

maybe it's just me, I respect Akira as an acto(big fan of Macross's Roy Fokker and City Hunter btw) i have nothing against takehito, but he's ruining the image of my favorite characters =p

hmmmm kenshiro in glasses, i didnt read much of the manga, up till Rei's arc only i think, but i'm sure i have seen Ken in sunglasses, maybe fanart or Hokuto No Ken 2(the Ashura Land arc) there's nothing wrong with being badass, but my whole point is the complete image overhaul takehito gave kenshiro ^^ he just doesnt feel like Kenshiro anymore, heck i prefer the new seiyuu they got for the game over takehito

take care~ :)

TheDark Emperor
04-03-2006, 12:08 PM
سلام عليكم ...

Recca :

Kenshiro = Akira Kamiya

Ze End =p

لتكون تقليدي >_<

حاول تتقبل الجديد P:

i was a fan of Kaneto Shiowaza(as you know Mu from SS)

0__0 !!!!!!!

وييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييه تعرف مووووووووووو !!!!!!! كييييييييف !!! يعرف مو من ساينت سيا !!!!! معقولة !!!!

يعرف الLegandary Mu !!!!!

لا لا صراحة إنت طلعت واحد مب هين ^^

على فكرة صوت مو في الجزء الجديد (هادس) تقريبا نفس صوته القديم معن الممثل يديد !!!

same thing goes for kenshiro, Akira did a perfect job imho

>________<

أسوء شيء في كنشيرو القديم صوته لما يقول ATATATATATATA و كأنه بروسلي >__<

إنت سمعت صوته في الOVA اليديد لما يعطي Waka !!! Waka !! atatatata حق سانجا !!! الصوت يكون جبار و اتحس إنه صوت مناسب للوحش كنشيرو الضخم !!!!

فرق كبير بين الصوتين !!! القديم كارثة >_<

أحلى شيء كان فيه Umiwa Oh Shinderu !!!!

بس المشكلة الفلم اليديد اللي عن قصة Raoh غيروا صوته من يديد >_<

Takehito is a great actor, but he should stick to what he does best, comedy characters(Shingo yabuki) cool characters(Zechs Marquise) and sometimes he should do some weird ones(saber marionette) he was helluva funny XD

Did you see Saint Seiya Hades ???

You should chackout Rhadamanthys' Voice !!!!!

مذهل و الشكر لTakahito !!!

but he's ruining the image of my favorite characters

تنقصد يحسن صورهم :D

but i'm sure i have seen Ken in sunglasses, maybe fanart or Hokuto No Ken 2(the Ashura Land arc)

هو يحطها في الجزء الثاني مثل ما ذكرت بس مب فان آرت هو حتى في المانجا يحطه ^^

he just doesnt feel like Kenshiro anymore,

أنا ما عيبني كنشيرو أبدا لين ما تشفت الOVA !!! اتحمست عليه و بعدين قريت المانجا عيبني أكثر علشان كنت أتخيله كصوت تاكاهيتو ^^

بس تعرف في النهاية الناس أذواق ^_^

تشوف كنشيرو -->

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5363/kenshiro6ij.jpg

سلام ^__^

Recca
04-03-2006, 02:04 PM
صوت "مو" البارد كان ينخر بالعظم, أسلوب الألقاء عند هالممثل خرافي ^______________^ ما شفت هادس ^^::

Im not a big fan of saint seiya, but this character خش مزاجي

i'm very Anti Rohdy and Saga =p (DLD will kill me =p) cough cough maybe u can say super cool characters aren't my type XD

Note : Zato isn't cool, Zato is a "Dead Man Walking™" <- good for me o.ob

أسوء شيء في كنشيرو القديم صوته لما يقول ATATATATATATA و كأنه بروسلي >__<

LOL i liked that sharp Bruce Lee tone XD! too bad Kenshiro didnt speak broken english =p

هو يحطها في الجزء الثاني مثل ما ذكرت بس مب فان آرت هو حتى في المانجا يحطه ^^

i shee~ i shee~ ^^ that clears it up why it's in my memory

PS :
Image Shack and Photo Bucket blocked from saudi net XD can you please use myfilehut.com or jeeran.com for images ^^?

TheDark Emperor
04-03-2006, 09:45 PM
سلام عليكم

Recca :

صوت "مو" البارد كان ينخر بالعظم, أسلوب الألقاء عند هالممثل خرافي ^______________^ ما شفت هادس ^^::

أفا فاتك شغل من قلب و أفضل جزء سنتوت

إسمع صوته اليديد بتقول يشبهه شوي ^^

m very Anti Rohdy and Saga

منو هالRohdy ؟؟؟؟؟

أما ساجا حرااااااام !!! هاي شخصية ضربتني في قلبي مباشرة !!!

T_T

Note : Zato isn't cool, Zato is a "Dead Man Walking™" <- good for me o.ob

ههههههههه عيبتني الDeadman Walking !!!

تعال تشفت مقطع الأنيمي اللي سووا لGG ؟؟؟

كان رائع جدا صراحة

LOL i liked that sharp Bruce Lee tone XD! too bad Kenshiro didnt speak broken english =p

مسكيييييييييييين >_< أشكالك اللي يخربون شخصيات قوية مثل كنشيرو ساما !!!

خلاص حملتك الصورة في المكان اللي ذكرته تشوف -->

http://www.myfilehut.com/public/5943/kenshiro.JPG

منو إنت ريكا ؟؟؟ أحسك مب غريب علي ... خاصة تعرف داركي و سنتوت في احتمال كبير عارفك بس يمكن بنيك ثاني

سلام

Recca
05-03-2006, 05:57 AM
منو هالRohdy ؟؟؟؟؟

أسم الدلع الي الشباب ينادون فيه Rhadamanthys or however his name is spelled, Rody is easier to rponounce and it sound like the name u'll hear if they dub it into english =p

تعال تشفت مقطع الأنيمي اللي سووا لGG ؟؟؟

i saw that vid till i memorized every nook and cranny in it XD

but i do not wish for a GG anime, i wish they focus on the game's story mode if there's ever another "real" GG sequel, i also want translations of the butterfly and her gale novel and the night of knives dramas :( but seems no one's intrested in making any XD

been a while since i looked :/

مسكيييييييييييين >_< أشكالك اللي يخربون شخصيات قوية مثل كنشيرو ساما !!!

the 80's was a very corny period espcially for anime, true there was touching moments but there were corny moments too, these corny moments are what makes 80's anime special :D

http://www.myfilehut.com/public/5943/kenshiro.JPG

now i remember! tis is on the way to the land of the shura right???

نو إنت ريكا ؟؟؟ أحسك مب غريب علي ...

let's just say i'm an acquantice of Hungry, DLD and Ramshi =p i go by many other names, one of them is lonewolfterry, and my favorite number is 13 =p

TheDark Emperor
05-03-2006, 07:55 AM
سلام عليكم ...

أسم الدلع الي الشباب ينادون فيه Rhadamanthys or however his name is spelled, Rody is easier to rponounce and it sound like the name u'll hear if they dub it into english =p

كنت شاك بس قلت مب معقولة الريال قال ما تشاف هادس فما كنت متوقع تعرفه ^__^

بس صح كلامك لو سووه إنجليزي مب غريبة عليهم يحطون إسم تشي ... بس ما أظن بيغيرونه لأنه شخصية معروفة عندهم في أساطيرهم ....

Rhadamanthys Short form = Rada

^__^ بهالطريقة يكون أسهل و أحلى مثل رادا و ساجا ^^ نفس النمط ^^

but i do not wish for a GG anime, i wish they focus on the game's story mode if there's ever another "real" GG sequel

لا اتكون تشي تعبان ~__~ قول الأفضل يسوون أنيمي له حاليا !!!!

لأن القصة لين X بروحه خطير يعني لو يحول لأنيمي بيكون شيء رهيييييييييييييييب !!!!!

طبعا زين لو يركزون على التكملة و الشخصيات البقية مثل رافن و البوس بس بعد خلهم عالصوب يسوون لنا أنيمي Based on the Game's Storyline

بس بصراحة البوس في GG ISUKA قهرني وايد >_< هم شوي تعبانين في تصاميم البوسيس !!! اللي قبلها راعية الجيتار بعد كانت سخيفة >_<

Justice الوحيد بينهم اللي كان ريال !!! بس حسيتهم مقلدين Jedah شوي ....

i also want translations of the butterfly and her gale novel and the night of knives dramas but seems no one's intrested in making any XD

شو هذيله ؟؟؟

the 80's was a very corny period espcially for anime, true there was touching moments but there were corny moments too, these corny moments are what makes 80's anime special

إنت غريب الأطوار .؟؟

أنا لاحظت في أنميات زمان الموسيقات كانت رائعة و كانو يركزون على الرسم في بعضهم ..

now i remember! tis is on the way to the land of the shura right???

أنا ما عارف ينادونه Shura Land و لا لا ... لأني أعرف عنه إنه أرض ال Original Hokuto...

هناك الياهل ياخذونه و يدربونه علشان يستوي مقاتل !!! هناك اللي عمره 15 يقضي لك جيش كامل...

let's just say i'm an acquantice of Hungry, DLD and Ramshi =p i go by many other names, one of them is lonewolfterry, and my favorite number is 13 =p

كنت شاك إني أعرفك ^^;

ثلاثتهم عارفهم زين ... ^^;

و ما دام اتحب الرقم 13 يمكن اتكون زاتو إيتشي :D

أو Zato - 13 على ما أظن ...

بس ما عليك اسم Racca رائع يذكرني بريكا الأنيمي ...

^_______^

سلام

Recca
05-03-2006, 10:28 AM
اللي قبلها راعية الجيتار بعد كانت سخيفة >_<

i liked INO as a character, but not as a Boss, they should've used Raven(if u played Axl's story line, Raven is his reincarantion in another dimension or something, basically they can't be in the same dimension, if they meet Axl gets automitaclly warped) he was Ano Otoko's right hand man along with INO

note : if u played Sol Badguy's story mode in Guilty Gear X+ , in one of his endings you will see shadows of INO , that Man and Raven in the background, my memory might be failing me, but i remmeber there was a fourth person....lol Daisuke had plans for INO before XX =p

Justice الوحيد بينهم اللي كان ريال !!! بس حسيتهم مقلدين Jedah شوي ....

Justice is a she....lol

fan rumour : Dizzy is the love child of Sol and Justice
fact : Dizzy is Justice's daughter, it's confirmed in the XX drama CD side Black

hmmmm Justice feels like a gundam with a tail >.> dont u agree =p

شو هذيله ؟؟؟

drama CDs and novels

the butterfly and her gale is a story about Chipp Zanuff, he meets some intresting characters in it like a wheel chaired person that is around raven, and he also meets the leader of the Zepp republic(Potemkin's master) he slapped Chipp one slap and made him fly thru the wall, it's a belief that the Leader of Zepp is on almost the same power level as slayer, no official translation of the story yet, i wish to confirm this

إنت غريب الأطوار .؟؟

أنا لاحظت في أنميات زمان الموسيقات كانت رائعة و كانو يركزون على الرسم في بعضهم ..

hmmm with corny i meant scenes that were badly made ^^;; sorry if i caused confusion, i mightve used the word in a wrong place, for example Kenshiro would wear a bandana on his right hand, in the next scene it would be on his left, then kenshiro would tear his clothes then in the next scene they are back on, this little things are what made 80's anime special, they didnt have the same resources as they do now yet they worked hard =p

أنا ما عارف ينادونه Shura Land و لا لا ... لأني أعرف عنه إنه أرض ال Original Hokuto...

i think it was called the land of the shura, i seen HNK 5 years ago, can't remember well =_=

but these are the events after Lynn was kidnapped i believe right?

كنت شاك إني أعرفك ^^;

ثلاثتهم عارفهم زين ... ^^;

و ما دام اتحب الرقم 13 يمكن اتكون زاتو إيتشي

أو Zato - 13 على ما أظن ...

ping pong :biggthump

EX Fiend
05-03-2006, 10:49 AM
همممم.... جسر المحبة؟!

TheDark Emperor
05-03-2006, 12:21 PM
سلام عليكم ...

Recca :

i liked INO as a character, but not as a Boss,

مثل ما قلت ما تنفع كبوس ....

بس كشخصية مب مشكلة But I still liked dizzy more ^__^

they should've used Raven

ما يبون يخسرون Raven بهالسرعة !!!!!

يبون أكيد يحطونه للوقت المناسب ... تعرف الصراحة أنا ما كان يعيبني أول GG على الPS1 ... يعني كنت أقول لعبة عادية ...

بس بعدين لما نزل GGX على الدريم كاست انذهلت من رسمه و من أسلوب اللعب الجنوني بس وقتها كنت ألعب The Last Blade و كنت أكره نفسي بGGX لأني كله كنت وي SNK X_X ... بس لما لعبته كم من مرة ما

قدرت أنكر روعة اللعبة !!! و بدأت بس ألعبه !!!! صدق اللعبة كانت جبارة !!! وي الأجزاء اليديدة اللعبة اتحسنت .. أذكر GGX+ كان خطيييييييير خاصة الموسيقات !!! خاصة في موسيقات لتحديات معينة مثل ميليا ضد

زاتو !!!!! صح أنا كنت كاتب fan fiction عن قصة زاتو و أنا صغير يعني جديييييييم وايد و بالانجليزي !!! بفكر أحطه في المنتدى :D

كل مرة ألعب أحصل شخصية يديدة أتحمس عليها !! مثلا مؤخرا اتحمست على Johnny !! بس مشكلتهم في كم من ستايل !! يعني أحينا اتحصل الExtra خطييير وايد و ما شيء في الجزء اللي بعده ...

بس هم الحين ما حطوا شكل لرافن بعدهم ؟؟؟

if u played Axl's story line, Raven is his reincarantion in another dimension or something,

basically they can't be in the same dimension, if they meet Axl gets automitaclly warped

كيف ؟؟؟ ليش الStoryline كان انجليزي ؟؟؟ ما أذكر صراحة X_X

مشكور على المعلومة أول مرة أسمعها !!!! بس غريبة ليش بالذات Axl !!! لو تشي عيال Axl Low بيكون له دور كبيييير في القصة !!!

if u played Sol Badguy's story mode in Guilty Gear X+ , in one of his endings you will see

shadows of INO , that Man and Raven in the background, my memory might be failing me, but i remmeber

there was a fourth person....lol Daisuke had plans for INO before XX =p

معقوووووووووولة 0_0 !!!

يعني من البداية و كان مخطط لشخصية INO !!! بصراحة ما أذكر هالشيء !!!! بس غريبة !!!

معناته أكيد مخطط لشكل حق رافن و الأنوتوكو :D

بس المفروض يحطون شخصيات أكثر يعني ما يكتفون بهالبوسسيس الثلاثة !! المفروض اتكون منظمة كبيرة !!!!

Justice is a she....lol

fan rumour : Dizzy is the love child of Sol and Justice
fact : Dizzy is Justice's daughter, it's confirmed in the XX drama CD side Black

hmmmm Justice feels like a gundam with a tail >.> dont u agree =p

شووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو !!!!!! 0_____0!!!!!!

شوووووووووووو !!!!!!!! من وين اتطلع هالأشياء (صراحة خبراتي في ألعاب الضرابة باين خفت T_T)

من وين كيف قبل كل شيء !!! من وين سول يحب جاستيس أصلا !!!

غريبة هالدراما سي دي !!!

معقولة >_<

ديزي بنت جاستيس و سول ؟؟؟؟؟

شكلي بدوخ ..

the butterfly and her gale is a story about Chipp Zanuff, he meets some intresting characters

in it like a wheel chaired person that is around raven, and he also meets the leader of the Zepp

republic(Potemkin's master) he slapped Chipp one slap and made him fly thru the wall, it's a belief

that the Leader of Zepp is on almost the same power level as slayer, no official translation of the

story yet, i wish to confirm this

أيواااااااا يعني دراما شي دي خاص عن هالقصة ... (بدال الدراما سي دي ليش ما يسوون لهم مانجا ؟؟؟؟ شيء بسيط و سهل !!!)

بس تعال رئيس بوتمكين مب الشيبة المشنب ؟؟؟

و فوق هذا عطني بريف ديسكربشين عن قوة Slayer Storywise ... لو ممكن ^_^

for example Kenshiro would wear a bandana on his right hand, in the next scene it would be on

his left, then kenshiro would tear his clothes then in the next scene they are back on,

أهااااااااااااااااا الحين فهمت عليك ....

بصراحة أنا وياك في هذا

مثلا سيا بنطلونه أبيض لما يحط الدرع يتغير لون بنطلونه إلى أحمر !!! :D

و كنشيرو يقهر كل حلقة يمزق ثيابه في نصف الصحراء و يكلعه من يديد ...

اما لو أتشوف مانجا جوجو هذاك مب غبي لهالدرجة ....

مرة ثياب جوتارو ينقطع !!!

التشابتر اللي بعده يلبسه من يديد .. يقولونه من وين يبته !!! يقول سار الخياط !!!:D هذا لو ما خانتني الذاكرة !!!

i think it was called the land of the shura, i seen HNK 5 years ago, can't remember well =_=

I can't remember صراحة ... بس تعرف يمكن إنت تشفته بترجمة الVCD التعبان ... ترى أحيانا الترجمات مال الشركات كلها اتكون غلط في غلط >_<

Which kidnap do you mean ??? because she was kindnapped so many times that I can't

remember ... However if you mean when she is old Tenager and Kidnapped by Falcon or you mean when

she was kidnapped by the one who took her overseas .... هو بعد اللي يخطفونها و يودونها إلى ما وراء البحار ...

ping pong

To Which name should I stick ؟؟؟؟؟

I think Recca is a good one ^__^

شو كان بيستوي فيني لو ما كنت أحصل ناس يشاركون وياي هني >_< مليت صراحة من منتدى الرسم ...

Ex Friend :

همممم.... جسر المحبة؟!

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ شو تقصد :D ؟؟

سلام