be the first to say one of my dreams ; and I hope
that my dear friends
will take part in saying their
dreams ...Who knows ?? They
may one day come true..

I dream of the day when
all the people are
really human beings loving one
another , caring for each other and defending one one another....

Is it a difficult dream ??? What did you say ?? Speak up please... I can't get
you...

Bye

:ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

NaughtY AngeL
18-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Is it a difficult dream ??? What did you say ?? Speak up please... I can't get
you...

Bye

Honestly speaking, yes, it is a difficult dream, not only difficult, it is impossible as well. And I think the reasons are too abvious to be mentioned.

I have too many dreams, but most could be achieved (in sha'a Allah) such as being a mutilingual translator with a rich multilingual brain dictionary (English + Arabic + French + German + Spanish + Russian -at least-), a black belt karate holder, a first aid diploma holder, learning sing language, reading lips, being a scuba-diving expert, a tennis professional, an aggressive rollerblader, a ballet dancer, an ice-skating professional,,,,,,, etc
That's all I have in mind now
Ciao for now

joethehunter
21-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Honestly speaking, yes, it is a difficult dream, not only difficult, it is impossible as well. And I think the reasons are too abvious to be mentioned.

I have too many dreams, but most could be achieved (in sha'a Allah) such as being a mutilingual translator with a rich multilingual brain dictionary (English + Arabic + French + German + Spanish + Russian -at least-), a black belt karate holder, a first aid diploma holder, learning sing language, reading lips, being a scuba-diving expert, a tennis professional, an aggressive rollerblader, a ballet dancer, an ice-skating professional,,,,,,, etc
That's all I have in mind now
Ciao for now

[/center]
:) :) :)
Hello dear sister .....
I totally agree with you that this dream is difficult to come true ... Yet , I still try to convince myself that such a thing is , somehow , possible if we all tried to love one another......
Any how , I am really pleased that all your dreams are simple ones and are easy to realize... But , I will have to remind you of some items of the list of dreams you forgot to mention last time ... The list forgot the following :
Championship belt of SMACK DOWN free wrestling
Golden medal of Body Building
Golden medal of Heavy Weight Lifting
A Medal in White Surfing
A Medal in Parachuting
A Medal in Mountaineering
That is all I can remember for the time being ..

My second dream is that I dream of the day when
ALL wives and husbands stop fighting
and that wives and husbands
would not bite when they fight ........

Bye

NaughtY AngeL
21-12-2005, 04:59 PM
[joethehunter]:) :) :)
The list forgot the following :
A Medal in White Surfing
A Medal in Parachuting
Actually I didn't forget them, I dropped them on purpose. I don't write down the ones on my "wishful thinking" list, haha, I try to be realistic as much as possible. I even doubt I could achieve all the ones i'v mentioned here in SA

Nice dream, but still,, impossible
Bye
Ciao

joethehunter
26-12-2005, 12:46 PM
[joethehunter]:) :) :)

The list forgot the following :
A Medal in White Surfing
A Medal in Parachuting
Actually I didn't forget them, I dropped them on purpose. I don't write down the ones on my "wishful thinking" list, haha, I try to be realistic as much as possible. I even doubt I could achieve all the ones i'v mentioned here in SA

Nice dream, but still,, impossible
Bye
Ciao

:) :) :)

Don't worry my dear sister Naughty Angel ... Nobody knows what is going to happen tomorrow .... Sometimes , great changes , which we never expect , happen all of a sudden....!!!!! And then , , you will never need to doubt that you could achieve all your dreams in S A as you mentioned .As for my second dream concerning wives and husbands fighting and biting , I know it is impossible to come true , yet , it is still a dream .. Who knows ??? It might .... one day in the very far away future come true .... My dream today is

I dream of the day when

everyone is free to go wherever he likes from one country to another without being stopped by soldiers and officials asking those silly questions : WHAT , WHERE , WHEN , WHY , HOW LONG ?????

I have a feeling that this DREAM , too , is impossible to come true . ...........

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM ????

Bye