المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الألعاب القتالية كومبو فيديو من عملي : نيو جيو باتل كوليسيوم

Recca
31-12-2005, 02:53 AM
yeah the combo system in the game is great, wanted to share some basic combos i do for the characters i use in this game, enjoy =D

NEOGEO BATTLE COLISEUM BASIC COMBO VIDEO (http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/NGBC%20VAV%2002.zip)

right click save as

oh there's another Nejebako vid if u didnt grab it yet :
NGBC VAV 1 (http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/NGBC%20VAV%2001.zip)

feed back kudasai~ what do the people who got the game think of it?

CyPhEr
31-12-2005, 05:48 AM
Y O U O W N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

SALM0RE
31-12-2005, 08:40 AM
" TWO WORD "
SIMPLY AMAZING .......I LOVE IT ....THANK'S BRO FOR THE VID...STUNNING :bigeyes:

I HAVE SOME QUISTIONS ABOUT THE COMBOS AND MOVES....I WILL ASK THEM LATER ......:D

SALM0RE
31-12-2005, 05:39 PM
OKAY ....FIRST OF ALL I SAY THAT THE GAME ROCK'S IN EVERY SINGAL WAY..SCREW THE GRAPHICS/MUSIC/ETC.....1000% FUN .

Q1 : THE D-ASSULT MOVES ....I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT ?l

Q2 : I COULDN'T CONNECT KIM'S SUPER AFTER THE 3XQCB-LP,HP HIT ..MUST BE TIMING ? l

THAT'S 4 NOW

Redhead
31-12-2005, 06:40 PM
:biggthump Coool combos
loved the 2nd Hotaru one

I wanted to ask how do you take direct-fed vids of the game? to share a few combos i do :p

HAcker Inside
31-12-2005, 10:32 PM
if you wana it in english i am downloading it at the momment i will tell you what i think about it after watching it

HAcker Inside
31-12-2005, 10:38 PM
in english amazing بالعربي رهــــــيــــب

Recca
01-01-2006, 04:00 AM
salam =p was kinda busy XD anyways

Q1 : THE D-ASSULT MOVES ....I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT ?

twelve told me there was a gamefaqs faq about it, but i dont think its needed, it's kinda of easy to figure out the rule if u compare the kanjis

Q2 : I COULDN'T CONNECT KIM'S SUPER AFTER THE 3XQCB-LP,HP HIT ..MUST BE TIMING ?

there's a little trick into it, try doing QCB + C , QCB + C , QCB + A then super, kim has a lot of neat tools, but im not going to spoil the fun of figuring them out for u =D test him out more

I wanted to ask how do you take direct-fed vids of the game? to share a few combos i do

my TV's out signals are connected to my sound card and a capture card, and i capture using VirtualDub, u can install a Capture card or use a DVD recorder that supports RW and record what u want to be recorded then rip the DVD using Gordian Knot or any other ripping tool
=============================================================
Vegeta, Cypher, Salmore, Redude thanks for passing by =D

edit :

for u salmore :

-=Double Assaults=-

Gattai Henshin! Change Atomic Guy - Neos = qcf, hcb + AE
Character: Yuki, with Ai as partner
Condition: Use 3 different "Memory Card Slash", a move of Yuki
(ff + A/B/C/D/Start)

ASO2 Last Guardian = qcbx2 + CE
Character: Ai, with Yuki as partner.
Condition: Cancel a Lighting Ball (ABC after the Joy Joy Ballon) into it

Saishuu Kessen Okugi (Kyo) = qcb,hcf + AE
Character: Kyo, with Iori as partner.
Condition: Cancel Hyaku ni juu san shiki - Shaku en
(qcf + C, qcf + C, qcf + A, qcf + K, and finish hcb + C) into it

Saishuu Kessen Okugi (Iori) = qcf x2 + CE
Character: Iori, with Kyo as partner
Condition: After Eight Wine Cups (qcb,hcf + P)

Kasshin - Saishuu Okugi - Souryuu - Fuseiritsu = d,d + AE
Character: Kaede, with Moriya as partner
Condition: Cancel Noumei - Renpakin (qcb + P) into it

Sasshin - Kuuchuu Sougekka = f,hcf + CE
Character: Moriya, with Kaede as partner
Condition: Cancel Taitou - Hogetsu (rdp + A/B/C) into it

Storm and Stream = b,f,f + AE
Character: Terry Bogard, with Rock Howard as partner
Condidtion: Cancel Charge Run (hcf + K) into it

Buster and Storm = rdp + CE
Character: Rock Howard, with Terry as partner
Condition: Cancel Rage Run: Type Shift (qcb + D) into it

Kyouryou Okugi Kyougeki Kujikirijin: fcd + AE
Character: Hanzo, Fuuma as partner
Condition: Cancel Ninpoh Kohrin Kazan (qcb + C or D version) into it

Kyouryou Okugi Kyougeki Kujikirijin: dpr + CE
Character: Fuuma, with Hanzo as partner
Condition: Cancel Satsuchouken (hcb + P) into it

Issen: df,df + AE
Character: Haohmaru, with Genjuro as partner
Condition: Ikari Bakuha (ABC) first

Issen: f,b,f + CE
Character: Genjuro, with Haohmaru as partner
Condition: Ikari Bakuha (ABC) first

Futa Seiryuu Tora Ranfu: qcf,b,f + AE
Character: Mr. Karate, with Robert as partner
Condition: Cancel Tenchi Haoh Ken (qcfx2 + P) into it

Futa Seiryuu Tora Ranfu: qcb,f,b + CE
Character: Robert, with Mr. Karate as partner
Condition: Cancel HienShippuKyaku Finisher into it

from a faq written by DJ Tigresa and MC Pantera

SALM0RE
01-01-2006, 08:10 AM
WOOOOOOOOOW ....THANK'S PAL....I TOTALY FORGOT ABOUT GAMEFAQS.COM .....I WILL TRY THEM .....NOW ..

Twelve
01-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Nice vid bro, and I got a question:
How do u do Kyo's multiple QCF+Ps?
I like what u did there, I gotta learn some of dat stuff (recording that is
Again nice vid, can u do Shishioh in the next vid if u'll make one?

SALM0RE
01-01-2006, 06:42 PM
WHAT 'S MR KARATE THIRD SUPER DO ? IT'S NOT A COUNTER/DEFENCE MOVE ..RIGHT ? IT REMIND ME OF TAKUMA 2002 HIDDEN MAX2 SUPER .

theway
01-01-2006, 07:54 PM
what can i say .. Great !!

u can add all kind of things becuse the game is new , unlike me working on a GGXX#R at its last days
/gona release it in 3~14 days/

Recca
02-01-2006, 01:38 AM
gotta learn some of dat stuff (recording that is

just get off ur lazy butt and buy a capture card and show us ur stuff =D i told u once and i'll tell u again, i'm not into complex combos as much as u, my combos are more casual and used to catch opponets off guard, your combos are more fun to watch and require an amount of patience to perform, so get busy and buy a card NOW!!
also about Kyo, u have to do his special taunt after the QCFx2+Kick

WHAT 'S MR KARATE THIRD SUPER DO ? IT'S NOT A COUNTER/DEFENCE MOVE ..RIGHT ? IT REMIND ME OF TAKUMA 2002 HIDDEN MAX2 SUPER .
i believe it makes him play like u r playing buriki one, try entering directions after u do it, i saw a friend of
mine do it a few times, it's great because Ryo cannot be hit in the starting frame, so it can be used as a counter, but the last hit takes a level off ur super i believe

u can add all kind of things becuse the game is new , unlike me working on a GGXX#R at its last days

oh dont worry about it =p poor me isn't a combo person, hence the Vid name "Basic Combos" , if u noticed even in other games i dont do the harder combos because in the tension i cannot pull them off(unlike Warai Otoko mashallah 3aleeh, pulls off that Baiken loop everytime XD) anything hard enough to not be guranteed to connect during the tension, i scrap that from a match till i can get it right ^^ waiting for ur XX Vid =D

even if the game is old u wont see fancy combos coming from me Way XD ull just see plain old damage > difficulty BnB combos =D

can u do Shishioh in the next vid if u'll make one

got together witha good friend from the Real Bout community last night(didnt think he would like the game, but the nostalgia i guess made him like it lol! he enjoyed it =D), captured some footage, i tried out Shishioh for ya in the last vid, intresting character >.> he seems to be able to SC his counter, his jumping C reminds me of Maxima, his over head basic can be cancelled into a dynamite combo and his sword can nullify projectiles(u can see us testing it in the vid =p lol) anyway here's the vids

Yuki&Hotaru Vs Geese&Fuma.WMV (http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/Yuki%26Hotaru%20Vs%20Geese%26Fuma.WMV)
Hotaru&Yuki Vs Geese&Fuma.WMV (http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/Hotaru%26Yuki%20Vs%20Geese%26Fuma.WMV)
Kyo&Iori Vs Geese&Fuma.WMV (http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/Kyo%26Iori%20Vs%20Geese%26Fuma.WMV)
Shishioh&Kim Vs Geese&Fuma.WMV (http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/38523/Shishioh%26Kim%20Vs%20Geese%26Fuma.WMV)

PS : damn the game is crossup heavy.....more than any other fighter i played, the lack of small jump i guess made them make crossups easier to have a mixup between falling infront or in back

SALM0RE
02-01-2006, 09:47 AM
I PLAY TAG PLAY ..IT'S MUCH MORE ORGINAS AND LESS LOADING DURING/AFTER MATCHES ....BUT NO BATTLE BOUNS...AND I THINK THAT THE BOSS CHALLINGE STRATIGE DOSENT WORK ..I GUESS .

BTOW : ANY TIP TO BET MIZUCH ...CUZ KING LION IS KINDA EASY .

Recca
02-01-2006, 09:54 AM
only tip i have agianst mizuchi is try to start at long distance with him, he will start spamming his lighting bolts, try to time ur Guard Cancel dashes to get in between the bolts, if u spring in his face after dodging the bolts he usually stands idle, it's kinda risky though, seems u can duck under his weird projectile at some ranges

SALM0RE
02-01-2006, 10:04 AM
ذبحني :mad22: ....بس حلو لاما تلعب معاه FOR THE CHELLNGE :) شيكت ATHENA مرة حلوة :biggthump .

I DIDN'T LIKE THOSE ONES

ROCK , HAOMARU , NAKARURO , SHIKI IS DEFFRINT FROM SVC :CHAOS VERSION .....CYBER WOO ...WHY ? AND AI .

Redhead
02-01-2006, 10:36 AM
Nakoruru is great imo
the only thing i hated about her is her super moves
she needs more..:(

same goes to Shiki
i like how they changed her the only thing that bothers me is her supers
they only do little damage.

SALM0RE
02-01-2006, 02:26 PM
YEAH ... NAKARURO FEEL WEAK ....NAKARURO'S CAPCOM VS SNK GOLDEN DAY'S HAS GONE .....BTOW : IF YOU ATTACK WITH THE ANNI MITSU MOVE THE ENEMY GLOW FOR A WHILE ...WHY IS THAT ? .

Recca
02-01-2006, 04:49 PM
I DIDN'T LIKE THOSE ONES

ROCK , HAOMARU , NAKARURO , SHIKI IS DEFFRINT FROM SVC :CHAOS VERSION .....CYBER WOO ...WHY ? AND AI

Rock didnt change from MOTW much, Haohmaru rocks, Nakoruru is strong, Shiki si sstill annoying, and Cyber Woo is a classic character that plays like Potemkin from GG, i hate Ai but not as much as Choi, =p

same goes to Shiki
i like how they changed her the only thing that bothers me is her supers
they only do little damage.

guess Shiki's supers were meant to be used in another way, u know what i mean Redude ^_~ lol

YEAH ... NAKARURO FEEL WEAK
she feels weakat start because she's diffrent but she is indeed super annoying to play against if used correctly, thank god she doesnt have more supers >_< her pokes drive me crazy and her healing is ridclous, i wish she couldnt cancel it

IF YOU ATTACK WITH THE ANNI MITSU MOVE THE ENEMY GLOW FOR A WHILE ...WHY IS THAT ? .

i think it's just an effect nothing more, nothing is written about it in the command list but u never know, i'll test her and try to figure out Mr karate's super after i wake up, for now, goodnight =_=/ cya

Redhead
02-01-2006, 10:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/roninbuddha/robert_stance.gif
Robert's stance is just so coool hehh
it seems to me the one who did this new Robert sprites
did Oswald's too
and both have cool stances :D

SALM0RE
02-01-2006, 10:28 PM
YEAH ..SO ..COOL ....I THINK THEY USE THE PIXEL X PIXEL TYPE OF DRAWING ....JUST LIKE THE METAL SLUG .

SOME CANCELBLE MOVES

MR:BIG : DP MOVE CAN BE CANCEL INTO THE 3 SUPER HE HAVE .
KAEDE : CAN CANCEL THE SECOND HIT FROM HIS QCB-HP,LP INTO HIS LIGHTING SUPER .

JUST ADD A LP,D-LK ,D-LP ..AND YOU GOT A SIMPLE COMBO

Twelve
03-01-2006, 08:13 AM
Looks at Robert's NGBC sprite......goes to play KoF 97

Recca
03-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Prefrence of Roberts IMO

1- NGBC
2- 2003
3- 2000
4- 1998
5 -1995
6- AOF2
7 - AOF3
8- KOF96

what's special about 97 robert o_O he's one of the lamest, almost the same as 96(96's robert's only good trait was his stance) on a whole, 97 was a very plain, tasteless, bare bones KOF =p it's the only game(next to 2001) in the series i dont have any good memories in =D

Shin Getter
03-01-2006, 09:54 PM
السلام عليكم

مشكور أخوي على العرض

وعندي سؤال كيف أطلع شخصية Shin Shishioh ؟

سلام

SALM0RE
03-01-2006, 10:29 PM
السلام عليكم

مشكور أخوي على العرض

وعندي سؤال كيف أطلع شخصية Shin Shishioh ؟

سلام

تلعب طور الsurvival الى ان تلعب ضده و شرط ان تهزمه .....و كل الرؤساء يظهرون بهطريقة .

Recca
03-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Shishioh أو King Lion هو الي بيظهر لك لو فزت على shin shishioh/King Leo في طور Survival مثل ما قال Salmore, لا يوجد طريقه رسميه للعب بShin shishioh

Key.Rey
04-01-2006, 12:18 AM
(*السلام عليكم*)
اخت Recca (http://www.montada2.com/member.php?u=30505)
nice combos ooooooooo key kusanagi what is that nice fighter

i love thes man

key key are no how im talk for thes man nice man i love

the king of fighters

and iori yagami

nice fighter you see that ooooooo are no are no are no

thenc you thenc you thanc you Recca (http://www.montada2.com/member.php?u=30505)

nice move:p

nice show

and you you very very nice Recca (http://www.montada2.com/member.php?u=30505)

naw peace;)

Recca
04-01-2006, 01:42 AM
ثانكس كي ري ^^

لا حول و لا قوة ألا بالله ألحين الدور علي ; ; أول ما خشيت المنتدى برضه كانوا يفكرون أني بنت >.> ريد سالمور أشرايكم نسوي They-Thought-I-Was-A-girl club o_o TTIWAGC for short XP

Redhead
04-01-2006, 02:48 AM
LMAO and with a Members Only Jacket

anyways about Robert
i like him in NGBC
but i'm no charge characters player
or atleast not yet....Playing with Ash these days in XI :p

the only time i used robert was in 2002
and that only lasted a while lol

SALM0RE
04-01-2006, 10:26 AM
LMAO and with a Members Only Jacket

anyways about Robert
i like him in NGBC
but i'm no charge characters player
or atleast not yet....Playing with Ash these days in XI :p

the only time i used robert was in 2002
and that only lasted a while lol

SAME HERE ..I WANTED TO DO RECCA'S ROBERT COMBO BUT ...I COULDN'T CUZ I CAN'T CHARGE WELL ....I PUT ROBERT IN A WAITING LIST .
AND ON HIS LOOK .. I DIDN'T LIKE THE 2003 LOOK ...SPECIALY THE WAY HE STAND ...IT'S LIKE THE SUN BLOCKED HIS EYES ....OR LIKE MY BROTHER SAYS ....HE SNIFF HIS UNDER ARM ALL THE TIME .LOL

LOL . IT'S A CURSED GUYS ..WE ALL GOT INFECTED ....HOW EVER TOUCH US BECAME A GIRL ..... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE TWELVE ....RUN !!!!!!l

Recca
04-01-2006, 11:56 AM
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE TWELVE ....RUN !!!!!!

u reminded me of the classic >.> RUN FOREST RUN!!! if u saw forest gump ull know what i mean XD

i have some tips on charge buffering in SNK games, it's much easier and doable in combos than Capcom ones, i'll give u a little teaser, try to think of how it was done a bit =p it willopen the door for Charging ideas for u(but i think you guys already know this trick lol) XD

anyway, the combo is : Standing Strong Punch 2 Hits, Down charge , Up + Strong Punch , cancel first hit into super

now excuse me as i go back to my rubbery microwaved lunch >_>

d.o.d.y
04-01-2006, 12:06 PM
خطير ماشاء الله عليك

SALM0RE
04-01-2006, 01:11 PM
AHHA I SEE ..BUT STILL HARD THOUGH ... I MEAN 4 ME .....:31: .

اها هذه فائدة ضربات KIM المتعددة ..الي قلت عنها من قبل .....صج انك :biggthump . لما تلعب في KIM كانك في بوفيه ALL YOU CAN EAT بس في حالة KIM فALL YOU CAN COMBO طبعا بستخدام الركلات . :p THANK'S .

قولي مرة ثانية ليش انت مش عضو مميز في منتدى القتال ؟ LOL ;)

Recca
04-01-2006, 01:44 PM
ثانكس d.o.d.y ^^

==================

salmore شكلك ما فهمت الفكره XD;; بس شكلك طلعت أسلوب خاص فيك و أنت مو داري لول شي طيب جدا الصراحه!!!

الفكره في حركة كيم هي "الركض", في أكثر ألعاب أس أن كيه يمديك تمسك زاويه قدام بعد ما تبدأ تركض, و بتظل تركض و في نفس الوقت تعبي الحركات الي هي تحت "أمسك مده" فوق مع زر, مثال مرفق

في حالة المثال عندك 3 أستراتيجيات أساسيه مفتوحه(في أشياء ثانيه, أنت و خيالك و حسب تلعب ضد مين) من ذيك الحاله :
1- أركض و أمسك
2- أركض و أضرب ضربه Over Head
3- سو الكومبو الي بعد الsweep الي بالفيديو الي هو :
أركض, أمسك زاويه قدام, أضغط D , فوق C أقطع ثاني ضربه بالسوبر

الفكره من الفيديو الأول, هو أنه عندك وقت طويل بين ضغطة التحت و الفوق, لدرجة يمديك أنك تدخل ضربة C 2 hits بينهم

always rememebr, that when holding Down Back ur charging for both Back -> Forward and Down -> Up moves, so always try to hold them when ur character is not doing anything, also ur opponet will be afraid from Kim's Down"charge"up + B when ur in this state if u punished him enough with it, thus opening another chance for u to mix up and do something else

قولي مرة ثانية ليش انت مش عضو مميز في منتدى القتال ؟

في ناس كثيره تستأهل تكون أعضاء مميزه, Twelve بمجلدات الكومبوز حقته, Redhead بالfeed back عن أخر ألعاب أس أن كيه, MJMB بحلوله الشامله, salmore بتحريكه للقسم بالأخبار أول بأول p= , وغيرهم, بس قسم القتال توعا ما غير شعبي و ما أحس في له أهتمام كبير(المواضيع المخالفه مثل التصويت تقعد مده قبل ما تتسكر, وجود القسم تحت بند البلاي ستيشن مع أن أكثر اللعاب أركيد), أهم شي تفاعل الشباب بالنقاشات الي فيها هدف تطوير النفس أو تعلم حاجه جديده(أكتسبت خبرات في تكن من بعض الأعضاء هنا من بعض النقاشات الهادفه XD)

Keep on fighting!

Twelve
04-01-2006, 03:25 PM
*Cracks knuckles*
Recca, just how much do u value your life?
إلي عاجبني في 97 Robert هو:
Stance is freaking cool
His QCFx2+K is teh coolest move in the game
He fights with more style than any other KoF

BTW Recca, I loooooooooooooooooooooved that King Lion match u posted <3

CyPhEr
05-01-2006, 03:51 AM
damn it recca you really added a new dimension of fighting into my mind =O_O= , that run while saving df , man you really own .... we should meet for a few matches ^_^o

SALM0RE
05-01-2006, 09:01 PM
i unlooked goodman today ....after a 2 hour's of playing through the survival ...thank's to my freind ANWAR and his HAOMARU HP attack ..... god the beast ...so freaking cool .... :wow: and yeah i don't want to play with him again .. :( l

and recca i did kim's charge DU move ..... just like you did it .....but in a slow way .

Redhead
05-01-2006, 09:17 PM
hmmm...interesting Recca didn't know that
what i do is charge while jumping...which i think that what everyone does lol
but thanks for those tips they'll help me with ASHly ;)

SALM0RE
06-01-2006, 08:24 AM
OFF TOPIC شوي بس ......

ابغي اعرف طريقة نطق الأسمائي لبعض الاعبين :

GENJARO : جينجارو - جيجيارو - جينياروا ؟
TANG FU RAE : تانغ فو ري ؟

SOME OF MY SIMPLE COMBO

MAI : JUMP-HK + STANDING-HP + FORWARD-HK + IN MID AIR -QCFX2-HP
TANG FU : JUMP-HP + FORWORD-HK + FORWARD-HP - QCFX2-HK

CyPhEr
06-01-2006, 08:44 AM
snk has reported that some major NGBC DVDz that was released have some serious bug in the saving process .... does any one of the ownes here have such a problem ??

SALM0RE
06-01-2006, 08:47 AM
snk has reported that some major NGBC DVDz that was released have some serious bug in the saving process .... does any one of the ownes here have such a problem ??

YEAH I HEARD ABOUT THAT ..... BUT MY VERSION IS OKAY ...THE SAVING , RECORDING .....MAYBE IT'S JUST THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THE GAME .

CyPhEr
06-01-2006, 10:16 AM
oh and thanks alot you guyz for the info o^_^o

Recca
06-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Genjyuro : غينجيرو

Tung Fue rue : تان فو رو <- not sure but, but chinese names like kong are usually spelled Kon, the G is usually silent

about the save problems, i dont have auto save on and save only when i change colors and no problems yet, the copy we have is based of the asian release not the japanese one, maybe its the JP disc??

Twelve
06-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Genjyuro: Gen-gee-yo-ro/Gen-jo-ro
^That's how I pronounce it anyway

Tung Fu Rue: The same way the RB2 announcer says it

THE Kojima
06-01-2006, 11:11 AM
I liked the one featuring kyo and the one featuring terry and the other guy i couldn't recognize..was it kyo too?

anyway..that's some good stuff man....

Recca
06-01-2006, 01:37 PM
the YU in Genjyuro's name isn't spelled out like YO, pretty much the common mistake of people spelling out Ryo and Ryu names similar, Ryo's name is spelled out kinda like the word 9adoh, and ryu more like the example that is added, it's still Yu but spelled out very lightly

what i find really funny is the way dub anime spell names like Ryu (Ri-yooo) sigh

wouldnt take on on SNK's own engrish, they Spell Billy Kane as Khan >.> why write it as kane in the first place, i rememebr KOF98's announcer going "Loba" when it's Robert's turn >.>, Yang's name from SFIII is spelled out Yan btw as i heard

============================================

Calagary_dude

hey, sup! nope that's Rock Howard that's teamed up with Terry Bogard

SALM0RE
06-01-2006, 03:38 PM
STREET FIGHTER RYU = NINJA GAIDEN RYU
AOF RYO = MAZIGAISER Z RYO

القاتل الجديد
07-01-2006, 05:45 AM
ما شاء الله ما شاء الله

كل الأخوان قالبين انجليزي وش القصة؟
عمومن انا حبيت اضيف مشاركة عربية وحدة على الأقل
مع السلامة

SALM0RE
07-01-2006, 08:43 AM
ما شاء الله ما شاء الله

كل الأخوان قالبين انجليزي وش القصة؟
عمومن انا حبيت اضيف مشاركة عربية وحدة على الأقل
مع السلامة

لا بس بعض المصطلحات و الأحاديث ماتنفهم الى بالأنجليزي ........... واذا بغيت تشارك او تضيف شيء ....فتفضل ...... عربي / انجليزي ....كيفك ..:)

القاتل الجديد
07-01-2006, 05:58 PM
مشكور اخوي على الرد

CyPhEr
18-01-2006, 04:40 PM
plz recca man , tell me how to land the robert combo , how with commands plz
i am talking bout his C , b+B , fire ball*i do not know how* , DM *f , hcf C*
the question is how to launch the fire ball befor the dm , i can not do it which gives me a head ache -_-