المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ويندوز 7 Windowx XP home edition

Cold Winter
15-01-2006, 10:36 AM
salam 'alikum

I have Windows XP home edidtion 2002 servic pack 2.0
and I need the arabic installation of this version so the windows will be able to run programs with arabic language..

can somebody help me here and tell where can I get this installation?

Almokafh
15-01-2006, 06:23 PM
it esay go to control panl then language and Regional option then add other language then Details then click Add then chose Arabic language then after that select it on the option a bove then restart the computer then it will work then go to the regonal option and select Arabic before the restart and it will work

Cold Winter
16-01-2006, 07:39 AM
thank you Almokafh (http://www.montada.com/member.php?u=258058) for your answer..

actually I already and did what you've suggest, but this will enable the writing only but not reading..some programs that are encoded with arabic characters cannot be shown, instead I got question mark "?" for instead of correct letter.. also I can not run any file that contained in araibc character named folder..I have to change the name to english letters first in order to run such a file, which is really annoynig :mad22: espacially if that folder in CD or DVD!!

I had a multilanguage program but it works only in XP proffessional, but it's not working with my home edition version..

(please don't suggest that I install the proffessional version )

swafdy
14-02-2006, 09:34 AM
gffdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ff

هدى الباروت
15-02-2006, 04:36 AM
that happen to me before i format my computer then it work
try

suman
15-02-2006, 10:45 AM
LOL I WAS GOING TO suggest FOR YOU TO SETUP WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL..

MY QUESTION FOR YOU..? WHY YOU WANT TO SETUP WINDOWS XP HOME EDTION ??

WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL EDTION IS MORE PROWERFULL AND SECUR THAN HOME EDTION

ANYWAY I WILL TRY TO FIND FOR YOUR THE SELUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

BUT THINK ABOUT WHAT I TELL YOU BEFOR... ABOUT WIN XP ROFESSIONAL...