مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : رد مايكروسوفت حول الإدعاء بشأن مجانية خدماتها

wazzz
20-01-2006, 06:15 PM
السلام عليكم
الرسالة المرفقة هي رد مايكروسوفت حول الإدعاء بشأن مجانية خدماتها
احببت ان اقدمها كما هي بدون ترجمة
الرسالة هي من مركز الدعم الفني والتقني لمايكروسوفت

Hello Waseem,

Thank you for writing to MSN Hotmail Technical Support.

My name is Gizelle and I understand that you received an e-mail stating that on the first of November you will have to pay for the use of your MSN and e-mail accounts unless you send the message to at least 18 contacts. I have also gathered that the e-mail states that if you have sent the message to at least 18 contacts, your MSN will become blue.

I know how confusing this may be for you. I understand your need to have your issue be resolved as soon as possible.

Waseem, Hotmail does not solicit or advertise through e-mail, and sends messages to its subscribers only to notify them of major updates or changes in service. Such notifications are never sent as "chain letters," but instead directly to each subscriber's Inbox and can be identified by the MSN Butterfly icon next to them.

However, the letter you received was a chain letter. Chain letters are e-mail messages that are sent from person to person, often spreading misinformation and growing in size.
It is very likely that everything in this letter is false.

The security and privacy of your MSN Hotmail account are very important to us. If the chain letter you received came from an @hotmail.com address and you would like us to take action against the sender of this message, please reply with full header information.

I have provided below on how to forward e-mail with full headers:

1. Click "Options" link on the upper-right side of the page.
2. On the left side of the page, click "Mail," and then click "Mail Display Settings" link.
3. Under "Message Headers," select "Full," and then click "OK."
4. Forward the mail to: a...@hotmail.com

Moving forward, please visit these helpful sites on current hoaxes to learn more about protecting yourself from hoaxes:

Hoaxbusters:

http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/

Break the Chain:

http://www.breakthechain.org/

The Curse of a Thousand Chain Letters:

http://chainletters.org/

Note that sending chain letters is a violation of MSN's Terms of Use, so please do not forward chain letters. Instead, delete these types of messages to avoid a Terms of Use violation.

I appreciate the time you took to report this issue to us. As one of our valued customers, your satisfaction is one of our primary concerns.

Thank you for your continued support to MSN Hotmail. Should there be things you wish to clarify or you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to write us back anytime and we will be more than willing to extend our service.

Sincerely,

Gizelle S.
MSN Hotmail Technical Support

wazzz
28-01-2006, 08:48 PM
لا تعليق على كل حال ساترجمها في وقت قريب ولكن لا أحد هنا

q8tya
02-02-2006, 10:34 AM
جزاك الله خير أخوي على التوضيح ..

انا كل مايدزونها لي أمسحهم على طول .. و الحمدلله ماصار لي شي :)

بس انت أكدت لنا الخبر :) "" جزاك الله خيرا ""