المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : قصص من فينا فانتاسى أونلين

Neo_Ark
02-02-2006, 08:12 PM
أسف لأن الموضوع بالأنجليزى...

my first story is the Ifrit prime fight, it was set 6 members, two parties, one for ifrit fight, and the other for Zilart, the PLD75 was the leader known as Majd, so, as WHM45, I had no attention of fighting, just be there and collect the prize, as that I thought, it was wrong of me to think that way, since during the way to Ifirt fight, I died, and we got lost, the sneak and invisible gone from party, as I and the PLD with THF left, I was upset from SAM59 leaving, and RDM had betray us, so from 6th we left as 3..

PLD75
THF66
and old me WHM42

for Ifrit fight, it seemed tough since he is level 75, we had search in Zilart party anyone can enter, specially Skran, I hoped he comes, instead we got DRG72

it was 3 AM, as I was told to keep the 'Barfira' on in all time, so we enter, The PLD75 started, as I kept Barfira on for once, as we gotten the IFrit HP to 30% or less, w were winning, until he used his 2hrs, and i forgot to cast barfira...

we died, four of us, my 2hrs wasn't even ready, so we make our preprations, Skran cast protectra IV on us, we get ready to enter for second time..

the first time, both PLD and DRG used their 2hrs, as I thought that was what made it 30%, now the second fight, we don't have any 2hrs of drg nor pld...
so, we enter...

as I only whm45, I cure then rest, then cure, then set Barfira when it gone, then rest, as PLD75 cure himself, I had stoneskin and blink on, as I pray so badly for winning, since it is impossible without high lvl whm job...

so, Ifrit done his 2hrs, the THF dies, somehow I have 11hp left, I run towards the fight, used 2hrs of whm, then rushed back after casting again barfira, the thf demand to get raised, as I try to save the MP, since Ifrit had 30% left...

the THF wonders how is it possible for me whm45 with the outfit you see in picture, be able to survived the blast, while THF dies...

so, we continue fighting, the drg gotten beat up so badly he was dying, I use divin seal then cureIII, gotten his HP raise back, Majd start to lose HP asking me to cure him, as I have no longer MP, nor he does...
so PLD75 dies, and then left me DRG and IFrit having less than 4%, the DRG start losing HP, as he and IFrit had same amount of HP...or less..
I was setting wondering what should I do, I mean am only one left as I can get killed in one hit, nor my hits are that damaging for lv75 >.>

so, I prepared my club, and was going to yell "Hejoom!" in real life, as suddenly the drg used his weapon skill attack, and ifrit dies, and we warp back WINNERS!

so at 4 AM me and my brothers screamed "HEEYAAAH!!" from excitement!

too bad I couldn't caught it in video...

p.s. that fight was at summer 2006

other then that, I finished Mission 5-1 while am whm42, lol to finish it at that level they said am the luckest whm alive :p, oh yeah they were espanol, but one of good ones, believe it or not, we won with no deaths!

oh yeah, here a also ballista lv30 for HOPE LS, lol my team lost since they dunno how to play, I scored over 10, and Qahir killed me when I had alot of petra >.>

هذى بعض القصص, الكل لازم يقول قصه إذا يحب يشارك :biggthump

Guilty Gear X
02-02-2006, 09:33 PM
nice story:biggthump

keep it up

kuw
03-02-2006, 12:54 AM
تسلم على الموضوع :D

احلا شىء

prepared my club, and was going to yell "Hejoom!" :biggthump

l)@RK-l)EVIL
03-02-2006, 08:08 AM
nice story XD made me remember the old days

تسلم على الموضوع :D

احلا شىء

prepared my club, and was going to yell "Hejoom!" :biggthump

you should see my mega boss pulling macro at dynamis

FULL ATTACK -> <t> ZERG IT JIHAAAD!!! XD

Neo_Ark
03-02-2006, 08:15 AM
العفو, إنشالله إذا فى قصص جديده راح يكون فلم :biggthump

DonMusallam
06-02-2006, 03:20 AM
السلام عليكم
بكتبلكم انا بعاااااد >_>
بس بالانجليزي (مو فلسفة بس اللعبة بالانجليزي صعب تنكتب بالعربي)

It's a story about my Garuda fight, solo of course, as SMN 20, it was my FIRST avatar fight..
So I go there, with 2 Yagudo Drinks, 2 Ethers and 5 Hi-Potions, I'm all nervous, and Garuda wakes up, spreads her wings and waits for me to enter her territory..

I march in and summon Carbuncle, use my yagudo drink, then astral flow and order Carbuncle to use his Searing Light, since it was Windsday it didn't do much damage, because Garuda is very strong on her day..

then I ran away as far as I could while Garuda was actually.. slaughtering Carbuncle >_>
then I summon him again and order him to assault her while I wait for the 2nd Searing Light, but to my surprise, as soon as he engaged her, she 2hred leaving me with red HP and carby died, so I immediately use a hi-potion and try to summon Carbuncle, but I had to wait since it's recast is 30 seconds, I used ALL my hi-potions while waiting for those 30 seconds, then I summonsed him and did Searing Light, again, it didn't do that much, and I ran away, and she slaughtered him again, I summoned him and immediately done the 3rd Searing Light, was about to relax and I noticed the following :
1 - Yagudo Drink done.
2 - Carbuncle left after doing Searing Light.
3 - Garuda didn't die.
so I was like.. letting out a huge sigh, then was like.. oh well a man gotta die fighting, I get my Hermit's Wand and start meleeing, I hit her, and I feel like I'm just tickling her, then she attacks me and takes half of my hp away >_> then I tickle her again... and she dies O.o

DonMusallam
06-02-2006, 03:21 AM
السلام عليكم
بكتبلكم انا بعاااااد >_>
بس بالانجليزي (مو فلسفة بس اللعبة بالانجليزي صعب تنكتب بالعربي)

It's a story about my Garuda fight, solo of course, as SMN 20, it was my FIRST avatar fight..
So I go there, with 2 Yagudo Drinks, 2 Ethers and 5 Hi-Potions, I'm all nervous, and Garuda wakes up, spreads her wings and waits for me to enter her territory..

I march in and summon Carbuncle, use my yagudo drink, then astral flow and order Carbuncle to use his Searing Light, since it was Windsday it didn't do much damage, because Garuda is very strong on her day..

then I ran away as far as I could while Garuda was actually.. slaughtering Carbuncle >_>
then I summon him again and order him to assault her while I wait for the 2nd Searing Light, but to my surprise, as soon as he engaged her, she 2hred leaving me with red HP and carby died, so I immediately use a hi-potion and try to summon Carbuncle, but I had to wait since it's recast is 30 seconds, I used ALL my hi-potions while waiting for those 30 seconds, then I summonsed him and did Searing Light, again, it didn't do that much, and I ran away, and she slaughtered him again, I summoned him and immediately done the 3rd Searing Light, was about to relax and I noticed the following :
1 - Yagudo Drink done.
2 - Carbuncle left after doing Searing Light.
3 - Garuda didn't die.
so I was like.. letting out a huge sigh, then was like.. oh well a man gotta die fighting, I get my Hermit's Wand and start meleeing, I hit her, and I feel like I'm just tickling her, then she attacks me and takes half of my hp away >_> then I tickle her again... and she dies O.o

gama xXx
01-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Yallah englizy engliz!
kan yamakan fy gadeem el zaman kan fy Wa7d esma Gemat (mo ely yaklonha bormothan) kan maskeen kel 7ayat camp nms ... e7em 9ar 3araby
All his life was Nms to Nms and Everyday he dies
someday he found himself too high and he bored from the game and he really want to be 75 ( playing 1 year and still 60) i gived many many many 75 chars pl and they was 8 and i was 68 i quited the game 10000 times but i was the fasted guy in the world 1>50 el mohom when i lvled to 70 .. I was really really likes to camp Nms ... and everyday i dies from Strange Nms u know u dont know what lvl they r ,,,, so i keept dieing and i was first one who hit 70 ( First one from My friends (My real 15 friends who plays in ragnarok ... so i hit 70 and i fought Maat 2 times .... i won but not in the first time ... first time he used on me mlion fists and my 3 ws only 40 dmg :( ) ok i quited again at lvl 70 lol .... but i back after 3 months and i hit to 71 and i quit .... but el7emdela i helped many pplz o i hope they Remember Legend Of Gama the strange paladin )
MAKO SALFA?!
loooooooooooooooool
el mohom ge9a

hell-bottom
01-09-2006, 11:18 AM
Gama xxx !!
Are you by any chance (Ramses) ??!i
anyway here's a story
when i hit 65 i was sooo excited to join a dynamis ls , after i joined a new LS , we did Dynamis bastok and the ls died 5 times and i dleveled then i was soo angry so i left them inside dynamis and began to walk alone :D then i died again
لووووول انا ادري القصه باااااااااايخه , بس تحملو شوي :D

RIEEKIL
01-09-2006, 10:49 PM
here is story
friend ask me for PT i said im gonna sleep he said byz2l ...
i said ok invite me
after 2hr exping he d/c for like 30 min and we got replacement and keep exping finally after 30 min he came back and he ask us to invite him >.> we said we got replacement
he fight with the PT memeber and i just stay silened
after 5 min he said tell them u gonaa disband if they didnt invite me !
i said i cant u dont expact them to kick someone to invite u ..
he said just do it
in this point i didnt answer him
after anther 5 min he ask me to disband and go to his new PT ... i said i wont
and after that it turn ugly ..:33: no need ot know what happen after
and here is my story :3

hell-bottom
03-09-2006, 11:24 AM
d/c 30 minute ويتكلم لول , انا d/c دقيقتين وبدلوني :o ال BLM صارو بالجمله .