المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : عام تكن تاج (قريبا على الدريم كاست)

FARES360
11-01-2001, 10:07 AM
Support Our Sega: Tekken Tag Resurrection

Kazuya, Yoshimitsu, Nina, and the rest of your favorite Iron Fist fighters demand an appearance.

January 10, 2001

With the message boards lighting up like a late lamented Christmas Tree, what better way to keep them abuzz, than with our weekly investigation into the games we’d like to see for our Dreamcasts. With the New Year commencing full swing, and a ton of cocky PlayStation 2 owners touting their latest 3D fighter lineup, I can't think of a better subject for our first topic of the New Year than a certain arcade powerhouse.
This Week: Tekken Tag Tournament!

Now I know that there's a plethora of advocates out there for the Friends Against PlayStation, and an equal amount of naysayers in the Dreamcast Sucks Club. But if the two groups could come together and pick just one game from both system's libraries that would be ideal for dual platforms, what other title do you think they'd choose besides Tekken Tag Tournament?

Easily one of the high points of my week, Tekken Tag Tournament is probably the most played video game in my personal collection. Whether I'm knee-deep in Heihachi hell with my girlfriend or up to my neck in Armor King grapple holds with my neighborhood buddies, Tekken is one of the few titles I can sit down with and play for hours… Bored not even once after countless eons of play.

A world more strategic than any Dead or Alive match could ever be (how many times can you keep on countering the same move over and over again anyway?), and fathoms deeper than 99% of the 3D fighters in existence, the marriage between Tekken and Dreamcast is as natural as childbirth (and guaranteed to be nowhere near as painful).

Already the masterminds behind the DC's most beloved polygon fighter to date (Soul Calibur), and masters at programming just about every machine in existence, Namco should be drawn and quartered for not realizing just how awesome a Dreamcast Tekken could be. After all, we have the best arcade stick in the biz (with Agetec's green monster looming over our unworthy hands like a mighty giant), the largest user-base among next generation gamers (almost 3 million in North America alone!), and on top of all that, we've got a kick ass system chalk full of texture memory (and you know how the Tekken craves the texture memory!). Its like Peanut butter and Chocolate people, Peanut butter and chocolate!

Of course, the fact that there has never been a single Tekken game on a Sega system before makes the possibility that much more exciting. What better way to introduce a legion of Sonic fans to Prototype Jack than with the crowning jewel of the series? Besides, Tekken Tag Tournament has everything that Dreamcast fighters demand in their selections: fantastic graphics, smooth animation, rocking musical tunes, and most importantly a complex yet intuitive fighting system that can be as basic as a couple of punches and kicks, to as frenzied as a 10-hit mega string coupled with three or four chain throws. Exciting stuff.

There doesn't even have to be any specialized Dreamcast extras, the game is strong enough on its own to warrant a direct port (although if Namco threw in some online compatibility, I wouldn't complain one bit). An exact replica of the PlayStation 2 version would indeed have us doing cartwheels and back flips for weeks on end (and don't buy into the hype machine out there that says it can’t be done on a Dreamcast, because it can). With over 30 characters, a training mode, Tekken Bowl, and more gameplay than I could write about in this lifetime, the Dreamcast absolutely demands True Ogre and the gang.

So what are you waiting for Namco? Don't ignore our pleas for Dreamcast Zaibatsu justice any longer! Bring us the Tekken Tag Tournament we all want, and show the world how much you care about your fans. Prove to them that good games shouldn't be limited to one or two platforms, but instead brought to anyone who wants their shot at the King of the Iron Fist Championship and fans of good old fashioned 3D brawling. You won't regret it.

So you've heard our argument on the subject and have some strong feelings of your own? Think the idea of a Sega-bound Tekken is the best invention since sliced headcheese? Or do you think that a "Demon Upper" is best left to the PlayStation fan boys? Let the brass here at IGN, the good folks at Namco, and of course your fellow gamers all over the world know how you feel by visiting our message boards and Supporting our Sega!!!

-- Jeremy Dunham, IGNDC

mitsurugi
11-01-2001, 12:18 PM
يا اخي كلامك مو معقول تكن ما ينزل الا على السوني
والمقال الي يقول انهم يبون يحطون تصويت علىانهم يبونة على الدريم كاست
اقرا الموضوع عدل او تثقف بالانجليزي عدل