المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الألعاب القتالية Art Of Fighting Collection coming MAY11

badoor_snk
10-03-2006, 04:42 PM
http://the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

- SNK Playmore will release Ryuuko no Ken: Ten-Chi-Jin [Art of Fighting Collection] for PS2 in Japan on May 11, 2006.

SALM0RE
10-03-2006, 04:51 PM
توقيــــــــــــــــــــت عجيب ( بس يتعارض مع SFA:COLLCTION ) :31: .

انه بالنسبة ... مالعبت الى الأولى لا و على الSEGA . . . . اما الثانية فاصعب لعبة قتال لعبتها في حياتي مرة وحدة لعبتها و لا عدتها بعد :afraid: . اما الثالثة شفتها مرة . . . و لا عطيتها وجه .

THANK'S BADDOR .... ILIKE THE YAMAZAKI / KUNIO SIG BTOW :D l

Redhead
10-03-2006, 05:41 PM
, Finally we got a date for it
here's a scan about the port

http://waythingsare.jeeran.com/other/aofps2.gif

SALM0RE
10-03-2006, 07:02 PM
مافيها شيء جديد لا ؟ غير اذا بيعملو ARRIANGE حق الموسيقى .

Recca
10-03-2006, 07:50 PM
AOF 1 never had an arrange, it would be intresting if they made one here

useless tidbit :

the names of the 3 games mean :

天 ten : Heaven

人 Jin : Human/indvisual

地 chi : earth maybe?? lol cos 地球 chikyuu means earth

never knew this was the name of the 3 ryuuko no ken games in japan, intresting o_O

thanks Badoor, and welcome back =p

SALM0RE
10-03-2006, 08:08 PM
ONE OF MY FRIEND SAID THAT HE BEAT THE GAME BUT GESSE DIDN'T APPEARD ? HE SAID THE BOSS'S ARE RYO AND ROBERT

كاني سمعت موسيقى TODO اARRIANGE ؟

Recca
10-03-2006, 08:19 PM
to fight geese u must get to the end without losing even one round, i hate his song in AOF2 :/ a very sucky remix of his FF1 theme

كاني سمعت موسيقى TODO اARRIANGE

KOF98. CVS1 when u turn the option for old music on, Fatal Fury Special when u fight Ryo Sakazaki, there's many games it appeared in, but the Neo Geo CD of Art Of Fighting 1 had the same tracks as the Neo Geo cart but in CDA format, same thing for some other old games like Riding Hero and Fatal Fury 1

the arrange thing in AOF started from 2

another useless tidbit :

in AOF2 if u set the Language to japanese, John Crowley and Mickey will speak japanese, and if u set it to english they will speak in english, pretty cool from SNK =p

John was a great character with great music and good design, true he was somewhat a guile ripoff with his sonic boom, but John > Guile anytime for me >_> heck Nash > guile for me XD

sometimes i feel that Johnny's face in GG is stolen from John >.>

SALM0RE
10-03-2006, 08:34 PM
ايــــــــــــــــــــــــــــه ولله يشبه . . . و كمان يشبه الزئبق الي في فلم termenetor 2 . . . و اغنية yuri اضحكني .

MICKEY هو نفسه الي في الجزء الأول ولا لاء ؟ نفس الأسم + نفس الملابس بس هذه اسمر و هذاك الاتيني مادرو شنوا . . . . اذكرني بواحد على ايام الأعدادي . :p

Recca
10-03-2006, 08:49 PM
و كمان يشبه الزئبق الي في فلم termenetor 2

قدييييييييييييم :D من جد يشبهه

و اغنية yuri اضحكني .

one, two, one two

هي الأغنيه بس؟ المرحله كلها كانت حفله :09: كان أسم الأغنيه Diet XD

MICKEY هو نفسه الي في الجزء الأول ولا لاء ؟ نفس الأسم + نفس الملابس بس هذه اسمر و هذاك الاتيني مادرو شنوا . . . . اذكرني بواحد على ايام الأعدادي .

أيييي هو نفسه, الشعر متغيير عليك بس, تصدق كان شكله في 1 يعجبني أكثر, como usted hace a Senior Mickey? تناسبه أكثر من yo wssup mickey my man?

Mexican guys are always funny in games, u just gotta love Ramon XD

Twelve
11-03-2006, 06:40 AM
AoF 3 is broken, but it had some awesome grafix for it's time IMO, I remember playing AoF 3 at an arcade in Bahrain, it had Wyler unlocked O_o & he had a nasty combo: Standing A rapidly

SALM0RE
11-03-2006, 05:09 PM
العبة كانت " نادرة " في البحرين ما شفتها الي في مكانين . . . . الرســـــــــوم كانت ووووووه ... بس اول ماشفتها صادني مثل ماشفت MI اول مرة :afraid: كل الشخصيات جديدة و دفعة وحدة ؟ :11:

اي سنة نزلت ؟ شكلي كنت لاهي في العاب ثانية ;) .

Recca
11-03-2006, 05:23 PM
first release was in 1996, it was the first 2D game that used motion capture technology, i still think the graphics look unique despite the resoltion, check out that stage near the cafe, the effects are too much, plus i like the jazzy soundtrack

Twelve :

most of the cheese combos we know dont connect in the CD version i think, i remmebr it was easier to just slap any combos together with Ryo, but in the CD version i couldnt, do u think they will release the broken cart version ? or the tuned CD one??

Redhead
11-03-2006, 09:46 PM
I highly doubt they'll arrange AOF1
...i only played AOF2 on the SNES
was there something different in the arcade/neo version? or was it a perfect port

Recca
11-03-2006, 11:37 PM
never played the SNES version but here's a review of it =p

Once again, Takara has made yet another failed attempt at a SNK/Neo Geo game conversion and has ruined something that would have probably made an enjoyable game for the 16 bit Snes/SFC.

Art of Fighting 2 for the SFC/Snes is by far the worst Neo Geo conversion made by Takara.

If you are a Diehard SNK/Neo Geo fan and were disappointed by all the previous 16 bit conversions of World Heroes, World Heroes 2 Fatal Fury 2, FF Special and Art of fighting 1, this game will disappoint you even more.
the 16 bit conversions of these games usually have alot of missing elements, but AoF2 is missing so many parts to it, it seems like the whole game was less than half complete.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/review/R34717.html

Redhead
12-03-2006, 12:21 AM
LMAO,,,good then
they better not mess up the ps2 port

JAK
12-03-2006, 08:11 AM
I Remember This Game On The Sega MD But I Didn't Really Like It .. Thanks badoor_snk :)

Twelve
12-03-2006, 08:51 AM
first release was in 1996, it was the first 2D game that used motion capture technology, i still think the graphics look unique despite the resoltion, check out that stage near the cafe, the effects are too much, plus i like the jazzy soundtrack

Twelve :

most of the cheese combos we know dont connect in the CD version i think, i remmebr it was easier to just slap any combos together with Ryo, but in the CD version i couldnt, do u think they will release the broken cart version ? or the tuned CD one??
fifty bucks says Arcade one, if they used the CD one u talked about it would be a miracle

SALM0RE
12-03-2006, 01:31 PM
I Remember This Game On The Sega MD But I Didn't Really Like It .. Thanks badoor_snk :)

من حقك JAK لانه الPORT كان تعبان بالمقارنة مع العاب MORTAL KOMBAT 2 , 3 و STREET FIGHTER 2 على السيجا في تلك الأيام . :p

kyo
09-06-2006, 01:15 AM
مشكلت الكلكيشن
نسخة الاركيد مو النسخه الاصليه
ومدري نسخة الاركيد يبغالها لعب بيد الاستيك افضل لانه نسخة الاركيد معقده اكثر :)