المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : l j.r.r talkien books(the lord of the rings trilogy included

omartarik
23-07-2006, 05:59 AM
hi guys.this is my first post .i've been a visitor for this wonderfull forum for a long time.now it's time to share some stuffs with u folks
here it comes the collection of all the books writen by j.k.k. tolkien inculded of course the famous trilogy"the lord of the ring".
i uploaded the file on rapidshare.but it's highly compressed just 2.5mb so it' won't be a problem
u'll need a software called "Microsoft reader it's free look for it and u'll find it in google to read the books
this is the link to download the zip file of the books
[]http://rapidshare.de/files/26687659/tolkien_books.zip.html
by the way with the software u can listen to the books instead of reading
sorry guys if i wrote in english.cz my computer don't support arabic .
enjoy then and leave some comments.and if u'all r interested i'll be glad to post many others books

omartarik
23-07-2006, 04:51 PM
j.r.r talkien"the lord of the rings
well no one seems to be interested.nevertheless this is the link for the lord of the rings trilogy+the hobbit; the book that the author wrote to his childreen before the famous trilogy and it's said that after this book his sudents encourage him to write thefamous LOR
the size is a little bit bigger than the last one becauze it's a high quality pdf e-book.enjoy it .
the link ishttp://rapidshare.de/files/26727933/JRR_Tolkien_-_The_Lord_of_the_Rings_Collection___The_Hobbit.pdf.html

omartarik
23-07-2006, 05:12 PM
here u can find Microsoft Reader the software needed to read the books that u'all find in the fisrt posthttp://www.microsoft.com/reader/downloads/pc.asp
it's free no serial or crack needed.
leave some comments to encourage me to post many others books.

omartarik
24-07-2006, 02:39 AM
the file has been downloaded four times and no one is postnig any comments .thanks any wat guys that''ll encourage me to post many others books

virus2002eng
23-08-2006, 05:48 AM
واللهي ياأخي عمر أني ادور على هالكتب من فترة كبيييييرة
جداً وواللهي العظيم أنك خدمتنى خدمة العمر وأنا كنت على وشك
أني كنت هشتري الثلاثية بس الحمد لله أني شوفت موضوعك

وألف ملييييون شكر على الكتب وشكراً كمان على البرنامج الرائع هذ
وخاصاً أنه ناطق :D

virus2002eng
23-08-2006, 06:02 AM
عاوز أستفسر عن إيشي الملف الأول فيه الثلاث أجزاء + كتب أخرى ( مش عارف إيش هيا )

والملف الثاني فيه الثلاث أجزاء وطبعاً الملفين لنفس المؤلف
هل في فرق بين الكتب في الملفين

ولو أنت قريت القصة تنصحنى أقراها من الملف الأول ولى الثاني؟؟

ولك جزيل الشكر

omartarik
30-08-2006, 04:26 AM
I'm sorry I wasn't here for some weeks to respond to ur questions.
the first post included all the books that the author wrote among them the L.O.T.R trilogy; and the story is the same on the second post, i just added the pdf format in case some1 would love to print it.

virus2002eng
25-09-2006, 06:52 AM
شكراً كثير ياعمر على القصص
وعلى فكرة انا شفت نسخ ثانية
بس هذولاء أنظف نسخة واللهي
والبرنامج سهل ورائع وفعلاً بيساعد الواحد
أنه يقرا على الجهاز
والحمد لله بدأت في قراءت أول الأجزاء
ذا هوبيت ولك تحياتي

toyotario
01-10-2006, 08:35 PM
i'm sorry that the link of the pdf format became invalid
so please upload it again and we will be grateful

دستوفسكى
02-10-2006, 11:38 AM
السلام عليكم

انا كنت قريت الجزء الاول من الروايه .. اللى اسمه ذا هوبيت .. بالانجليزى .. لكن ما كنتش مستريح قوى فى القرايه وخاصة انى مش قوى فى اللغه الانجليزيه ..
علشان كده عندى سؤال واللى يجاوبنى يبقى خدمنى خدمة العمر

يا ترى ممكن الاقى اجزاء لورد اوف زى رينجز مترجمه .. على النت .. او اشتريه من اى مكتبه ..

؟

كريم