:: HiDEY ::
08-09-2006, 01:22 AM
Remeber these five simple rules to be happy:

1-Free your heart from hatred.

2-Free your mind from worries.

3-Live simply.

4-Give more.

5-Excpect less.

No one can go back and make a new start.Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

God didn`t promise days without pain,lauther without sorrow, sun without rain,but God did promise strength for the day,comfort for the tears,and light for the way.

Disapointment are like road humps,they slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road afterwards.Don`t stay on the humps too long.Move on!

When you feel down because you didn`t get what you want,just sit tight and be happy,because God is thinking or something better to give you.

When something happens to you,good or bad,consider what it means.There`s a purpose to life`s events,to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

You can`t make someone love you,all you can do is be someone who can be loved,the rest is up to the person to realize your worth.

The measure of love is when you without measure.In life there are very rare chances that you`ll meet the person you love and loves you in return.So once you have it don`t ever let go,the chance might never come your way again.

It`s better to lose your pride to the one you love,than to lose the one you love because of pride.

We spend too much time looking for the right person to love or finding fault with those we already love, when instead we should be perfecting the love we give.

When you truly care for someone,you don`t lok for faults,you don`t look for answers,you don`t look for mistakes. Instead,you fight the mistakes,youaccept the faults, and you overlook the excuses.

Never abandon an old friend.You will never find one who can take his(or her) place.

Friendship is like wine,it gets better as it grows older.When you receive this,you know you are cherished.

مستر حريقة
08-09-2006, 02:47 AM
!Important

^^ plus this topic is worth to be in the distinctives topic

Thank you alot sister

keep it up

N R

08-09-2006, 10:51 AM
^^ this topic is worth to be in the distinctives topic

OH, WOW! you have no idea how much that meant to me ... Thank you , so very much

Mr.FMZ
08-09-2006, 07:09 PM
we shuld look in these words for many times. they are really precious words. nice as yours other topics sis.. thank you very much.
Bader

08-09-2006, 08:41 PM
nothing is more preciouse than getting pleasant feedback from pleasant people such as yourself ... thank you very much for the nice words
and I am honored to have you reading my topics

Amanda~
09-09-2006, 10:41 AM
Peace be upon u
Love ur topic very nice word everyone should know it very well

When something happens to you,good or bad,consider what it means.There`s a purpose to life`s events,to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

You can`t make someone love you,all you can do is be someone who can be loved,the rest is up to the person to realize your worth
thnks 4 that luv it

09-09-2006, 12:06 PM
heeeey welcome sweetie
my topics miss u
thanks for stoppin by

AL_MAFIA
13-09-2006, 12:14 AM
i really can't thx u cuz am realy deep touched

You can`t make someone love you,all you can do is be someone who can be loved,the rest is up to the person to realize your worth

i'v like this so much ty

keep it up

good luck

13-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Hi , Thank you fot stopping by bro ... and I do belive that these words are touching ..
I thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts
very much

miladbarhoum
16-06-2007, 12:56 AM
i really do appreciate these words ,the fact that they express a great meaning we should keep in our mind

16-06-2007, 02:32 AM
:: Thank you very much sister ::

katsumi san
16-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Very interesting & wonderful topic
Many thanks dear Hidey for sharing

these five simple rules are the keys
to hapiness & success in life

may Allah bless & reward you
^^

16-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Thank you very much for your sweet replies all over the forum
God Bless

anasserge
16-06-2007, 05:55 PM
i don't know what i should say :33: except thanks but any way thanks a lot ;) not only for the rules but also for the reminding :D. r
we need to remind each other with this rules so because it's so simple and really effective, that because we always forget it

it really deserves to be in the special subjects
:biglaugh: and bye :slomo:

17-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Whoes birthday is is ? LOL , I like the colors .. so bright
:o
Anyway thank you for stopping by and thanks for the sweet reply

Amal Sayed
01-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Asslam Alikum
Hidey that was the sweetest thing I've ever read
it is really nice I loved it..
God bless you, and keep up..
;)

lynda
01-07-2007, 09:16 PM
hello there ... will hidey ur topics r all the same
there all >> amazing

now 4 this topic i think its much easyer to read it than
actually do it
---------------------------------
thanx 4 this graet topic
see yaa

04-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Thank you very much amal and lynda for visiting
: )

شذى 1988
05-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Free your heart from hatred
i'v like this so much
thank you and keep it up
shaza

Cotton Candy
17-01-2008, 07:31 PM
hii Hidey

;

**I'am dazzled by your topic

;)

:

I mean it's an effective topic
i'am a new member here as you have noticed :D
so i 'll try my best to develope the english forum as you do guys cause i adooore english and believe it or not this is the most active english forum i've ever seen :32:
;)
BaCk>>

to your topic :D ,,ohh how i love details i think it's the flavor of writting the posts ..what do you think hidy?? :p
you did great in this topic cause you made me felt impressed by what you wrote and i often read such topics..

Friendship is like wine,it gets better as it grows older.When you receive this,you know you are cherished

i looooved that expression cause
in my whole life i didn't think when i was in high school.. i'll find a girl who will be like my soulmate
*me and my friend have shared the same craziness,and alot of things that i've ever thought i 'll get it even in my ..sweetiest dreams :biggthump
even you guys,,i think you will be my best friend online
:D

When you feel down because you didn`t get what you want,just sit tight and be happy,because God is thinking or something better to give you.
!!

ohhh lord, and i liked that too hidy and i really experienced that a lot :blackeye: but as you said god knows what's better for our sake
;
keep up the good work!!
(;:biggthumpYOU ROCK GIRL

dream catcher
18-01-2008, 04:27 AM
lo0ol..
I always thought I'd reply here..
obviously I was wrong
!!
so,..
Jimmy gets high tonight, HiDEY
(&)

and about this being the most active English forum you've seen, Cotton..
I second that
:ponder:
because this is the BEST..
and I'm not just saying that..
I honestly looked around for a better place..
never found one though

Aseel18
06-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw nice

THANX ALOT