المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : إد بوون يتحدث عن مورتال كومبات الـWii

hussien-11
09-09-2006, 04:32 AM
IGN Wii: How you would like to work the control mechanics in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon for Wii?
Ed Boon: I have a number of ideas that we are going to try out, but don't think we are at the point in development where we can talk about the details of how the control scheme is going to work. Our primary goal is to make the controls responsive, intuitive and novel. It wouldn't make sense to us not to offer a new gaming experience with such a dramatic new control mechanism.

IGN Wii: In the past, you were quoted as saying the Wii-mote might not be a good fit for fighters. Do you still feel this is true?
Ed Boon: Actually, my comments in the past were referring to the Wii-mote and the traditional fighting formula/format that exists today. This format was designed for a controller with many (around 8) buttons. There will inherently be challenges to adapting it to a different control scheme. Imagine you designed a driving game using a steering wheel, gas and brake pedals as the inputs. Then someone comes along and asks you to change the control scheme to use a keyboard instead. A challenge? Yes. Changing an existing fighting game to use different controls is also going to introduce challenges. I think the best way to address this is to rethink the play mechanic to make the most out of the new control mechanism.

IGN Wii: Do you think Wii's horsepower is adequate enough to represent the new MK game?
Ed Boon: Yes, I do think the Wii has enough horsepower to handle Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

IGN Wii: A major selling point of Nintendo's new Wii platform is its Virtual Console, which enables users to connect online and download -- for a price -- classic games from Nintendo and third parties. What are your thoughts about bringing over classic MK games to the Virtual Console?
Ed Boon: I would love to see that happen!

IGN Wii: Finally, what do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of Wii and where do you see console in the marketplace in two years?
Ed Boon: I hope the Wii is going to carve out its own market and will be very successful. As budgets for game development keeps going up and the prices for each system does the same, the Wii will become a more and more attractive option for both gamers as well as developers

المصدر : IGN

- إد بوون يملك عدة أفكار لتطبيقها مع مورتال كومبات أرماجادون على الـWii .. لكنه لن يقوم بالتحدث عنها الان

- تحويل النمط الأساسي للتحكم يعتبر تحدي أمام فريق عمل اللعبة

- الـWii قادر على استضافة مورتال كومبات أرماجادون تقنيا

- بون يود أن يرى ألعابه الكلاسيكية من السلسلة عبر الفيرتشوال كونسول !

- يعتقد بأن الوي سيكون ناجح للغاية في السوق بطريقه الخاص و سيجذب كل من اللاعبين و المطورين بسبب انخفاض التكلفة .

ممم .. جيد :)

THE_MATRIX
09-09-2006, 07:29 AM
رائع جداً ..
ومثل ما نعرف ان الـ Wii
ليش ضعيف جداً جداً من الناحية التقنية يعني نقدر نقول جديد جداً ..
والله متفائل خير به ^^..

مشكر حسون

Emirates
09-09-2006, 11:52 AM
انا ما اهتم بكلام المطورين بقدر ما اني ابغي يتبرهن هالكلام على ارض الواقع

انا الويي عاجبني بالتحكم اكثر من تقنياته لانه شاريه على العابه الحصريه + طريقة التحكم الجديده >> اما اقتنائي من ناحية تقنيات الجرافيكس فلا اعتقد

شكرا حسين

Hyrule Phantom
09-09-2006, 01:34 PM
شكرا حسين بانتظار ان نشوفها شغالة على الوي ونشوف افكار المطورين كيف سيتم تطبيقها :D

THE-LEGEND
09-09-2006, 01:49 PM
لعبة مورتال كومبات قويه وتخيلو كيف نحرك السيف اللي يجي مع الشخصيه بالويموت

ثانكس حسين

Valkyrie
09-09-2006, 02:08 PM
بصراحة أنا عاشق كبير لسلسلة مورتال كومبات :09:

لكن أتمنى إن يحسن إد بون استخدام التحكم الجديد ويقوم باستغلال إمكانياته بالشكل المطلوب لأنه إن فشل في ذلك فسيصبح التحكم عيبا قويا في اللعبة

كلامه عن الوي يدل أنه معجب بالجهاز ، وأتمنى أن نرى مورتال كومبات 2 على الفرتشوال كونسول :D

شكرا حسين :)

Freaky Angel
09-09-2006, 02:13 PM
لكن أتمنى إن يحسن إد بون استخدام التحكم الجديد ويقوم باستغلال إمكانياته بالشكل المطلوب لأنه إن فشل في ذلك فسيصبح التحكم عيبا قويا في اللعبة

وانا اقرا الموضوع افكر بنفس النقطة :D

يعني صراحه التحكم بالويي هو اللي ينجح اللعبة وهو اللي يعيبها << طبعا في اشياء اخرى لكن التحكم ياخذ جزء كبير :)

يعني يا اد بون يا تشغل الماطور اللي براسك وتهندس اللعبة تمام مع التحكم

يا اترك الفكرة عاليها واطيها :D

وطانكيو حسين

Valkyrie
09-09-2006, 02:19 PM
يعني صراحه التحكم بالويي هو اللي ينجح اللعبة وهو اللي يعيبها

صحيح اخي كريس يعني نقدر نقول أن تحكم الوي هو سلاح ذو حدين

يعني أي لعبة تصدر على الجهاز قد يكون التحكم هو نقطة قوتها ولكنه في نفس الوقت قد يصبح سبب فشلها اذا لم يتم استخدامه بشكل جيد

ألعاب ننتندو ما ينخاف عليها لأنها صاحبة الويموت واكيد بتعرف تستغله

الخوف من مطورين شركات الطرف الثالث :D

Freaky Angel
09-09-2006, 02:21 PM
الخوف من مطورين شركات الطرف الثالث :D

صحيح .. هنا نقول ربنا يستر :09: