المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : HELP SHOWING THE RIGHT PICTURE

belagio
25-09-2006, 06:54 PM
hello everyone. this is my first time i write to this montada but i had to tell every one about this:أفكر: .

there is this really famous program that called meta cafe. it's a program where you can send images, videos, presentations and every one can see it. it's very popular.

what i needed to say is there was this presentation that showed the war between israel and palestinien, ok whats wrong with that:33: i will till you.

the person who made the presentation manipulated the whole situation against muslims. he showed it like israel people are innocent and the palstiniens are these merciless who kill the innocent children and women of israel, and he showed pictures of killed people that i dont even think it's for israel:12: .

the main point that he wanted the people who don't know what is really going on there to think palestinians are the horrible people and israeliens just want peace:wow: .

( i want to tell you that what he have done is really good and convincing. it may fool any one. i think it would have fooled me if i haven't been already aware of what happened):ponder: .

i know that the words can't show you the whole picture, but i will try to send you the link as soon as i get my laptop fixed.

the other thing i need to say is a favor. i didnt want to do a presantation my self because i thought there are better people to do it and they may explane it better than i could. if you think you can do it.. will. do it for your palestinien brothers. show the right picture. you can go ther and send a presantation a pic, or a video that showes your ideas.

and the way to go there is.

go to metacafe.com and download it from there.

i had this program for a long time. it's agood place if you want to spread a massege or something.. try it. and god bless you all

thank you..:biggthump

peace