المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مقابلة David Hayter (ممثل صوت سنيك) 2-12

Snake-87
02-12-2006, 06:50 PM
http://www.gameland.ru/post/27844/gamespy_logo2.jpg

2-12-2006

----------------------------------
مقابلة جديدة لديفد هيتر ممثل صوت سنيك ومساعد في تحرير الـنص .
------------------------------------------------

الترجمة لاحقا :ponder:

---------------------------------

GameSpy: How did you first land the role of Snake?
David Hayter: I had been an actor in Los Angeles for about eight years when I auditioned for the role in a little house in Hollywood. The game (and all the subsequent games) was directed by Kris Zimmerman, who had been a casting director on Captain Planet, in which I had appeared five years earlier. That's how I got called in.GameSpy: How long did it take you to nail his voice?
Hayter: I actually auditioned with a much less gravelly version of the voice (closer to my own voice), but by the time we got to recording (maybe a week later), it had developed into what it is now. Once we put it down on the track, we all knew that was the voice. I had a gut feeling it was going to make a significant impact. But I didn't really have any idea it would become my defining role as an actor.GameSpy: So how often do your friends try to get you to do his voice on their answering machines?
Hayter: Most of my friends know me as a screenwriter, and my side-job as Snake doesn't really occur to them. However, I do record it for fans on rare occasions.http://media.ign.com/ign/image/pixy.gifhttp://pspmedia.gamespy.com/psp/image/article/747/747389/metal-gear-solid-portable-ops-20061122000204935.jpghttp://media.ign.com/ign/image/pixy.gif
GameSpy: A few years ago I interviewed Kevin Conroy, who was the voice of Batman in the Warner Brothers cartoons, and he told me that he has a gentleman's agreement with Warner that he won't do the Batman voice without asking them if it's okay. Has anyone ever asked you not to do Snake's voice for anything but a Metal Gear Solid game?
Hayter: Konami has never asked me not to do anything with the voice, but we have had a long, successful relationship, and I try to honor that by limiting what I do with it. It also gives Snake's voice more impact if it is limited to the gaming experience.GameSpy: I've heard you're actually a fan of the games. How many of them have you beaten? Do you have a favorite, and if so, why that one?
Hayter: I've beaten all of them, with the exception of the two Acid games. My favorite to date has to be Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. It is the best written, most dramatic, and one of the most beautiful games I have ever seen. The sniper sequence between Snake and The End is a Zen Gamer's dream.GameSpy: When they had them on Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, did you go back and play the older ones as well?
Hayter: I have gone back and played the first Metal Gear Solid a few times for nostalgia's sake. I love that one, too. I have a lot of friends in it.

GameSpy: Speaking of Metal Gear Solid 3, when you first played it, were you as taken aback as we were when you realized that the woman who did the voice of The Boss was the same woman who does the voice of Diane Simmons on Family Guy?
Hayter: I wasn't taken aback then, as I just found out about it now, from you. Now that I know, I'm incredibly taken aback. I can barely reach my keyboard. Thanks a lot.GameSpy: Now the next one you're doing is Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (http://psp.gamespy.com/playstation-portable/kojima-productions-project/). How did the script for that game compare to the others?
Hayter: Amazing. Portable Ops is the first Metal Gear for PSP that recreates the gameplay of the first big three. Konami had new translators and producers on it, and they even let me throw in a little translation polish along the way (just a little). It's a very compelling story. It unveils a lot more of Snake's (Naked Snake's) history, and because it is somewhat shorter, it moves at a tight, breakneck pace. I can't wait to play it.GameSpy: Did the fact that the game is being done for a portable system mean that the script, and thus your involvement in the game, was a lot less than usual?
Hayter: It was less, but as I say, that just makes the story and the scenes tighter. It will still satisfy as a complete and full Metal Gear experience.GameSpy: Being a screenwriter yourself, and a good one at that [Hayter co-wrote the screenplays for the first two X-Men movies, as well as the upcoming Watchmen adaptation], have there been any instances where you've offered suggestions on the script of an MGS game, and if so, has anything come of it?
Hayter: The thing is, by the time we do the English voice recording, the Japanese version of the game is already finished. So we try to keep to a fairly direct translation of the Japanese version. As I said, I occasionally make suggestions, but I view my role in Metal Gear Solid as that of an actor. If Konami ever wants me to become more involved in the scripting process, I would be flattered, but these games are the brainchildren of Hideo Kojima, and he does a remarkable job. His voice as a writer is singular and brilliant. I wouldn't want to mess with that.http://media.ign.com/ign/image/pixy.gifhttp://pspmedia.gamespy.com/psp/image/article/747/747389/metal-gear-solid-portable-ops-20061122000202467.jpghttp://media.ign.com/ign/image/pixy.gif
GameSpy: Have the MGS scripts influenced how you write at all?
Hayter: They have certainly taught me a lot about the use of ambiguity, the idea that when you are presenting a common theme -- i.e. the dangers of nuclear proliferation, or the alienation of professional soldiers -- you can accomplish this very effectively by showing all sides, positive, negative, and amorally indifferent, of the issue. Let your disparate characters play out all sides of an issue, and let the audience come to their own conclusions. MGS does this incredibly well.GameSpy: So have you ever had the chance to meet Akio Otsuka, who does Snake's voice in the Japanese versions of the games?
Hayter: I have not had the pleasure of meeting him, though I have enjoyed his portrayal in many E3 trailers.GameSpy: Is his voice as iconic to the role in Japan as yours is here?
Hayter: I have no idea. I would imagine so, since the games are very popular there. Plus, it is very comforting for fans to come back to the same voices each time.GameSpy: So besides the Metal Gear Solid games, what other games do you like to play?
Hayter: I am in the middle of The Battle For Middle-earth right now, which I am enjoying a lot. And I survived six months working on a movie in England by playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in my hotel room, pretending I was back in Los Angeles. Ah, the sweet, sweet mayhem.GameSpy: Finally, Snake is always so serious. When you're doing your voice sessions, have you ever just gone off and done something goofy (http://www.gamespy.com/articles/494/494250p1.html) in his voice? Like say something like, "Attention K-Mart shoppers: Metal Gears are now on sale in aisle four. Limit one per customer."
Hayter: It is impossible to play a character this serious and not break into hilarity along the way. I am sure there are many gay-themed conversations between Snake and Otacon out there somewhere.

Austin 3:16
03-12-2006, 04:59 AM
شكرا لك أخوي على نقل هذه المقابلة لصاحب صوت سوليد سنيك .. وهذه نقاط من المقابلة :

* لم تطلب منه كونامي حصرية صوته ( أي ان كونامي لم تطلب منه إبقاء صوت سنيك لميتال جير فقط)
* أنهى جميع أجزاء ميتال جير سوليد والأفضل بالنسبة له هو الجزء الثالث لأنه نصه قوي وفيه دراما عميقة وبخاصة القتال بين سنيك والنهاية The End
* لم يعلم سوى من المقابلة أن مؤدية ذا بوس تؤدي شخصية أخرى في مسلسل Family Guy وقد تفاجأ ( أعتقد انه يؤدي في نفس المسلسل)
* متحمس لعبة ميتال جير الخاصة بجهاز سوني PSP .. وقد قال أنها سوف توضح الكثير من حياة بيغ بوس وبسبب انه قصيرة فإنها اللعبة تمشي على خطى قصيرة سريعة ... سوف ترضي جميع عشاق اللعبة ..
* لم تطلب منه كونامي بأن يقوم بالمشاركة في كتابة النص ( عمله الأساسي هو كتابة النصوص السينمائية) وقال بانه سوف يشعر بالفخر عندما تطلب منه الشركة لك .. لكن فرادة وعبقرية هايدو في ذلك كافية جدا ..
* يلعب الآن لعبة The Battel of Middel Earth .. وقد لعب GTA:SA من قبل ..
* لم يستخدم صوته ( صوت سنيك ) في المزاح والتلاعب ..

سفاح جدة الدموي
03-12-2006, 08:38 AM
ألف شكر لك أخوي Snake-87 على نقلك لهذه المقابلة الرائعة ^^

وشكر خاص لـAustin 3:16 على تلخيص المقابلة بالعربي

بس نسيت تضيف شغلة إضافية :33:

David Hayter قام بتسجيل رسائل صوتية في الآت المجيب الصوتي الخاصة لبعض معجبي السلسلة بناءً على طلبهم :09:

Thanx Again Snake 87

msm
03-12-2006, 11:24 AM
المقابلة شيقة .. وانا أشاطره الرأي بخصوص MGS3 ..

للأسف مافي أي حديث أو تعليق عن MGS4 ..

Mr_Bright_MOON
03-12-2006, 05:42 PM

بالفعل وهاذي حاجه غريبة .. كنت احب اشوف وجهة نظرة حول الجزء الجديد على اجهزة الجيل القادم ..

شكرا على المقابلة ..

Austin 3:16
04-12-2006, 06:08 AM

صحيح... لايكون هايدو موصيه على أنه يتكتم ... تذكرون في ميتال جيرسوليد 2 .. هايدو طلب من مؤدي صوت رايدن أن يلتزم الصمت حتى يفاجأ اللاعبين ... وكانت المفاجأة مدوية بحق ومن أكبر مفاجآت ميتال جير ... هل هايدو يحضر مفاجأة مدوية اخرى؟؟

The Superman
04-12-2006, 08:45 AM
تذكرون في ميتال جيرسوليد 2 .. هايدو طلب من مؤدي صوت رايدن أن يلتزم الصمت حتى يفاجأ اللاعبين ... وكانت المفاجأة مدوية بحق ومن أكبر مفاجآت ميتال جير ... هل هايدو يحضر مفاجأة مدوية اخرى؟؟

ومن أسوأ مفاجآتها كذلك......:02:

شكرا على المقابلة

The Superman
04-12-2006, 08:45 AM
تذكرون في ميتال جيرسوليد 2 .. هايدو طلب من مؤدي صوت رايدن أن يلتزم الصمت حتى يفاجأ اللاعبين ... وكانت المفاجأة مدوية بحق ومن أكبر مفاجآت ميتال جير ... هل هايدو يحضر مفاجأة مدوية اخرى؟؟

ومن أسوأ مفاجآتها كذلك......:02:

شكرا على المقابلة

BOGEYNIGHT
04-12-2006, 10:27 AM
يا سلالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالام

يعني فيه مفاجئه ان شاء الله المفاجئه تصير مدددددددددددددددددددهشه

يارب

Snake-87
05-12-2006, 02:31 PM
شكرا أوستن على النقاط ^^"

هل هايدو يحضر مفاجأة مدوية اخرى؟؟
ما أعتقد ^^"

ألف شكر لك أخوي Snake-87 على نقلك لهذه المقابلة الرائعة ^^

أتوقع نهاية السنة تعليق من كوجيما أو ببداية السنة الجديدة (لتكون هدية) بالكريسماس ^^"

شكرا على المقابلة

شكرا على المقابلة ..
العفو ...

يعني فيه مفاجئه ان شاء الله المفاجئه تصير مدددددددددددددددددددهشه

لا تتحمس وايد ^^"

ولد الديمن
07-12-2006, 12:55 PM
السلام عليكم ...

مشكور أخوي يعطيك العافية