المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : What is the best for me ?

raayg
07-12-2006, 07:14 PM
first of all I'm a huge fan of this FF series & I have every game of it

couple of years ago when FFXI was released .. I got disappointed cuz I couldn't buy it that time

I don't play on PC a lot & it was kinda hard to play it on PS2 so I forget my passion for this game :02:

till it was released on the XBOX 360 .. but this time there was a big difference

I loved another series "Phantasy Star" so I bought Phantasy Star Universe & I didn't forget my desire in playing FFXI

I will get to the point right now

PSU has some weakness points like the very simple lag in it but on the other hand it is very funny game with good people & very helpful ones & the most important thing it doesn't take that time in leveling & it was recently released .. so all people are very close in the level manner to each other

NOW I want to buy FFXI but my Italian friend made me freaked out from buying it

he said .. it has lag .. it costs a lot of money in time it doesn't deserve all of that .. take a lot of time about 6-7 hours daily -& I really don't have all this time with reference to my study which is medicine :أفكر: .. & add for that I would be newbie in middle of Profs. & no one helps .. & I'm afraid the game is in its last days cuz it was released 5 years ago

so

after all that bla bla .. I can't forget my passion to this world & a part of me tells me "buy it" & the other tells me "DON'T"

so what do u think ?? should I buy it or not ?? please be convincing :D

P.S : I WON'T QUIT PSU

with my love ,,,
raayg -

Persona
07-12-2006, 07:39 PM
همممم
6-7 hours daily
صج
add for that I would be newbie in middle of Profs. & no one helps
لحد اليوم في ناس جدد تدخل اللعبة
ومن قال محد بيساعدك ؟_؟
هو صج في ناس ما يسعدون لكن في ناس تحب المساعدة
في الاشياء الي تقدر عليه ^^
و
ان تبي تنظم وقت
اول شي حاول انك تتدخل في بارتي ما بكون جاب بين اعلى لفل
1 ( مثلا انت 22 وعلى لفل 23 ) اما اذا عندك وقت لا يكون جاب اكثر من 2
( مثلا انت 22 وفي واح لفل ماله 24 )
وحاول انك ما تلعب اكثر من ساعتين الا 3 ساعات
( وقت بسرعة يمشي ^^ )
واذا وصلت لفل 30
خذ لك بيست ماستر ^^
لان هو الوحيد الي يقدر يوصل لـ لفل 75 سولو
مع ساب وايت ماجيك ^^
ملاحظة اخير للعبة لحد الان ما خلصت ( هذه ان بدأت ) وقاعدة تتطور شوي شوي
سلام

Light.Darkness
07-12-2006, 09:19 PM
the game is so alive i played it day one and still playing it and yeah -
its still so alive

FFXI is a peace of art if you learn what to do and when to do it and -
also to learn that you CAN NOT do everything in one shot so you have to take your time and do little today do the rest later

FFXI is not for baby sitting seriously and not easy but can-
give extreme fun if you play it the way its supposed to be played

Dukefleed
07-12-2006, 10:03 PM
As in xbox forums, I'll reply in English like you write :09:

First thing, to be honest, FFXI is the best MMO i have ever played, better than PSO and PSU 100000000000%

2nd, what you're Italian friend was telling you is VERY true, the game is like... you play even if you dont want to :28: you'll say I'm just saying dumb stuff, but thats reality.. atm even though I quit the game, I log in almost daily or every 2 days only to CHAT with some of my friends whom I dont have their msn and they havent quit yet.

I really dont advice you to play now for 2 reasons, 1 is that the game is a little old now, 2 is the time consumed playing it, u'll play alot im telling you from now.. its really hard to just leave the game for good even if u want to..

All in all, this game is WAAAAAAAAAY better than PSU, more than you imagine.. the world is better, even if its repetitive, PSU is even more... thats the way I see it at least. The only advantage PSU would have would be that its less time consuming. in FFXI if u really want to start doing something you should have at the very very very least 1hr and a half to 3 hours, and even more when you're doing something big :\

P.S: I have played FFXI for almost 3years before I quit.. so go figure.. lol

raayg
08-12-2006, 02:56 AM
first of all .. Thank U guys very much for your replays =) .. & sorry that I put my thread in the general section ^^

:: Terror of Death ::

I like your name by the way ^^

for the first point I don't think really I have all that time .. I'm playing now PSU for just 2-3 hours daily & I can specify 3 hours every couple of days for FFXI in case I buy it :p - & that's my heart's dictating on me -

my study takes about 3-6 hours daily other than my time in the college which is 8 hours .. so it would be hard to play it more than 3 hours daily

لحد اليوم في ناس جدد تدخل اللعبة
ومن قال محد بيساعدك ؟_؟
هو صج في ناس ما يسعدون لكن في ناس تحب المساعدة
في الاشياء الي تقدر عليه ^^

then I'm asking you already to help me out if I buy it :p

& thank you for your advices

with my love,,,
raayg

raayg
08-12-2006, 03:09 AM
:: Light .. Darkness ::

^^ Thank U for ur precious advice u gave me ^^

as long as it is still alife then I'll enjoy it cuz MMO it won't be if there is no people lol .. that's a good news for me

yeah I know that ... if the regular RPG needs about 100 hours .. the MMO needs much much more & u won't reach what u expect even .. so I know the patience & I know I'll take my time to settle down in the game & get grip on it .. T_T the one who is gonna study all his life long theoretically knows how the patience is

FFXI is not for baby sitting seriously and not easy but can-
give extreme fun if you play it the way its supposed to be played

LOL I like the expression a lot .. funny =)

with my love,,,
raayg

raayg
08-12-2006, 03:35 AM
:: Dukefleed ::

LOL replay in any language u want .. by any way u want .. it's just enough for me seeing you lightening up my thread or my replay .. dear ^^

I know FFXI is the best MMO but I was wrong in putting PSU under the MMO genre cuz PSU is much like Multiplayer Action RPG so the comparison will be unfair somehow

Regarding your 2nd point .. I think you are saying very very important thing & I'm thanking you a lot for that
so it's like addiction .. I got addicted before to the messenger chatting & to a forum & to the games in general .. so I have an immunity now LOL for any temptations like addiction to FFXI

I could do other activities in my life for about 3 - 5 hours with exception to sleep LOL :p

for the time issue .. it's no prob

I really dont advice you to play now for 2 reasons, 1 is that the game is a little old now, 2 is the time consumed playing it, u'll play alot im telling you from now.. its really hard to just leave the game for good even if u want to..

lol it feels like you're saying play but don't .. I think u understand me a lot in this quote
ummm I will try to hold the rod from its center
may I buy it but not play it soon .. before the summer which is very boring sometimes & need to kill the time by such games

I won't compare bet. PSU & FFXI cuz everyone of them is different from the other in many manners
I 'm having much much fun in PSU & I'll stick with it for sure .. & I'm sure now I'll have the same fun in FFXI
the advantage u said before .. u r completely right .. it doesn't have to take 6-7 :| hours daily at least

ummm I think I'll buy it but not play it ... & in case I logged in I'll let u know .. to help me out there & may I came in handy too =)

one last Q : Does it have lag ?

Thank U again for ur replay dear ^^

with my love,,,
raayg

RIEEKIL
08-12-2006, 04:43 AM
hi raayg ^^

well maybe i didnt do every thing in ffxi but my play time in ffxi +230 day xD i play it for 4 years now :o
it u dont control the game it will control u for sure "اسأل مجرب ولا تسأل طبيب "

hmmmmmmmmm!!
if u play FFXII then u will know how to play FFXI >.>'
فف12 مقتبسه حيل من 11 بس مع شويت اضافات مزعجه وحاذفين شويت اشياء
about time well i never play it in school time if that what u mean =P i only play it on summer and big holidays
some times it take 3 days w//o sleeping
._.
and for the last few months alot of ppl start saying that ffxi is dying , idk where that came from =P

about the lag hmmmm i have used dial up for ffxi alot and yes there is lag but not all the time only if there is alot of players in the same area with u and with DSL kinda rare to have lag
btw ffxi have great story and arts like any other ff
i hope this mass help u some how =P

hell-bottom
08-12-2006, 01:02 PM
i think everything is covered now , one thing though FFXI is dial up friendly so its the best mmorpg in lag issues , adding to this that FFXI is mainly a PvE game so even if there is some lag it won't affect it as much if it was a PvP game

and FFXI is very time consuming , take what you had in mind and multiply it by 10 , 6 -7hr a day will take you far in the game but not as far as you think
l
last thing that the game is getting better after the banning wave so don't miss it , play it now while you can and don't wait , get to know the game and level at least to 10 and make friends believe me it will do you good
and if you need anything >>>> Hell_bottom@hotmail.com

Persona
08-12-2006, 09:24 PM
then I'm asking you already to help me out if I buy it :p

& thank you for your advices

with my love,,,

raayg

ok ^_^
اذا احتجت اي مساعدة راح اساعدك
ان شاء الله :biggthump :biggthump

raayg
12-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Thank U guys for all ur advices & the big help

NOW I'll tell ya somethin'

I BOUGHT FINAL FANTASY XI :D

Say gratz :p

:: RIEEKIL ::

masha'a allah you've got the experience ^_^ .. I won't hesitate in asking you about any obstacle I'll encounter or in any help I'll need

DO NOT worry about me .. I have a control in everything .. I'll barely play it for 3 hours every couple of days or daily .. it depends on the circumstances

Unfortunately I haven't played FFXII that much .. but I know the big picture of it .. I'll get used to FFXI anyway

×D about my hypothesis in FFXI I just said so cuz I don't know it that much .. & based on the virtual age of any game but it seems to be FFXI is eternal endlessly game ْXD this is my 1st MMORPG if I didn't consider PSU as MMORPG

Thank U

with my love ,,,
raayg

raayg
12-12-2006, 04:12 PM
::hell-bottom ::

I have a relatively very high speed DSL line so I don't think there'll be any lag

good good .. it's an advantage for the game then .. that it's dial-up friendly so everyone could play it

I won't go that far in the game .. the night is still young lol .. I have the patience & I'm curious about exploring every square inch in the world of Vana'Diel & take my time in leveling

thank for ur advice & ur help .. I've got ur email ^_^ .. whenever I need ya I'll call =)

you motivate me too .. to buy it btw :p by saying (don't miss it) .. you could be a convincing seller :D !

with my love ,,,
raayg

raayg
12-12-2006, 04:15 PM
:: Terror of Death ::

Thanx for ur help already :D

I'm sure I'll need u in the game one of the time .. ^^ thank u very much

with my love,,,
raayg

the king of gta
12-12-2006, 08:29 PM
lol@ ppl that say they can control ffxi w

hell-bottom
12-12-2006, 10:03 PM
::hell-bottom ::
you motivate me too .. to buy it btw :p by saying (don't miss it) .. you could be a convincing seller :D !

with my love ,,,
raayg

you think ? :D thank you i'm so flattered lol
:smirk:and CONGRATULATIONS !!! good job buying the game , now i'll give you a 10% discount on a "Logic shock"joystick , you can't play without it :smirk:

Persona
12-12-2006, 10:57 PM
لوووووول
CONGRATULATIONS
واهلا فيك في لعبة ^^

raayg
12-12-2006, 11:54 PM
lol@ ppl that say they can control ffxi w

^
^
^
:أفكر: LOL @ U :D

U don't know me that much .. even though u do know the game very well

I'm wild AWWWW :12: lol .. nothing could control me .. even the most addictable game

I couldn't stand the two hours of installing & this is the sum of my play time today lol ... so I'm sure I won't get addicted to it no matter what

I've got a life

Thank U for ur replay :)

with my love ,,,
raayg

raayg
13-12-2006, 12:02 AM
you think ? :D thank you i'm so flattered lol
:smirk:and CONGRATULATIONS !!! good job buying the game , now i'll give you a 10% discount on a "Logic shock"joystick , you can't play without it :smirk:

looool Thank u for ur offer Mr.Great-Seller lol

unfortunately I bought it on xbox 360 so there is no need for the joystick :09:

P.S : OMG this game is a memory eater lol .. it consumed almost half of xbox 360 hard disk ! but I'm sure it deserves it :biggthump

looking forward get know ya in the game :D

with my love,,,
raayg

Persona
13-12-2006, 12:10 AM
وانا حاضر لاي مساعدة ^^

raayg
13-12-2006, 12:24 AM
لوووووول
CONGRATULATIONS
واهلا فيك في لعبة ^^

U R WELCOME ^^

looking for ur help in the near future .. I don't know why I have this feeling about the complex simplicity .. the game it sounds complex with all this commands & keyboard use - I've USB keyboard for xbox 360 .. don't worry ^^ - .. but I want to discover it by myself & getting know these thing step by step on my own

Is the individual effort in the game impossible .. at least just in the beginning ?

I'm sure it needs people & parties & all that stuff .. but I'm just asking to know :33: !

with my love,,,
raayg

hell-bottom
13-12-2006, 12:39 AM
Raayg lol ican't wait til u join the game , muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa (evil laugh -.-)k

hell-bottom
13-12-2006, 12:51 AM
individual effort is not impossible you always can do simple quests mostly it doesnt involve killing tough stuff , and you can solo for exp (BST do that always) and Ninja and Red mages are great soloers but in exp its always in a group except for BST (Beast masters)f
but you are not going to accomplish great things , mostly Soloing is considered as a Fun factor
FFxi is a very social game , very very social in fact its the most social mmorpg i've ever played
hmmm what else , yes you will solo from 1-10 , and you can camp NMs that lower level than you

if you like to solo very much go with the Beast master , Summoner , Ninja , Red mages , and Blue mages

raayg
13-12-2006, 01:00 AM
http://forum.salmiya.net/ubb/graemlins/worried.gif Do I supposed to get freaked out lol ?

:D that was cute evil laugh lol

kiddin' .. U freaked the hell out of me :bigeyes:

Me 2 I can't wait till I join U guyz ^_^

http://forum.salmiya.net/ubb/graemlins/battingeyelashes.gif

with my love,,,
raayg

raayg
13-12-2006, 01:09 AM
I see .. thnx for the info =)

I prefer to play it socially most of the time .. cuz that is the sweetness of this game .. playing with good people like u & know them & make friends .. but I just asked to know id there a potential for solo or not .. cuz sometimes I'll need it especially in exams period lol ... when there is no one to play with & do not have the time to play for 4 hours non-stop ^^

thank u very much

with my love,,,
raayg

Persona
13-12-2006, 01:31 AM
تقدر توقف عن بارتي حتى بعد 10 دقايق
لووووول ( واحد سواه يوم معاي ^^ *)
واللعبة اجتماعية بالكامل وخاصة نظام بارتي ^^
اما عن سولو
خذ لك في بداية ريد ماجيك وبعدين اذا تبي بارتي
خذ ساب وايت ماجيك ^^

و فايدة سولو هي فارم ^^
كل الي تحصله لك ^^

ملاحظة: لا تنسى دخول على سيرفر راجناروك ^^
سلام

hell-bottom
13-12-2006, 07:18 AM
:p
when you start playing tell me or tell Terrorofdeath for KloOosh LS all the great ppl in here (including me)hahahahaahha

:D KloOosh Ftw !

RIEEKIL
13-12-2006, 08:47 PM
:p
when you start playing tell me or tell Terrorofdeath for KloOosh LS all the great ppl in here (including me)hahahahaahha

:D KloOosh Ftw !
LOL
dont tell me u r Jackfire xD

hell-bottom
14-12-2006, 07:47 PM
no thank god (im just kidding lol)E

raayg
15-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Hopefully Finally I've started playing the game yesterday after a long update T_T !!

it took about 7 hours for downloading 500 MB while before when I downloaded the first time download it took about 1:30 hours for 5 GB LOL :S !!

Anyway

I din't choose any server I have no world pass .. I'm in the middle of nowhere lol

my name in the game is : Nyko
Red Mag

my handler name is raayg

I like the world of Bastok .. it feels creepy in the night somehow

I heard that there is sort of event the next few days .. the movement is slow I feel .. the connectivity with the network is great .. I think there will be a lot of quests I've gotta do before participate with u guyz .. I see a lot of NPC players

there is no clue where to go or what to do .. I'll just hang out & talk with everybody

Thank U guyz .. looking for meeting u ^_^

I can't wait till I see u

with my love,,,
raayg

hell-bottom
15-12-2006, 07:12 PM
raayg raayg into the massenger i'll give you a world pass to ragnarok

hell-bottom
15-12-2006, 07:29 PM
when you log to the game everytime a massege will appear saying (welcome to <server>)k

raayg
16-12-2006, 01:26 AM
hell-bottom hell-bottom which messenger u mean ? <<< a stupid question lol sure it is playonline messenger , isn't it ?

ummm I don't remember which server is .. I'll write its name down & tell ya

with my love,,,
raayg

soultaker
16-12-2006, 04:54 AM
you need to be on Ragnarok to Play with most of the people here >.>;; ...
if you are not on Ragnarok Server you might have to delete your charachter and start over
GL man =P

Edit: can't find your Handler ... you sure it is raayg ? >,>;

raayg
16-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Thank U buddy Hell-bottom for the world pass ^_^ but unfortunately it keeps saying incorrect pass number or something like that .. plz make sure of the number & PM to me or email it

I owe u my friend =)

"" Soulstaker ""

Howde' ^_^

I'm sure my Handle is raayg .. just be sure of the case sensitive .. my handle is all small case "raayg"
& maybe cuz I was hiding my profile

here is my H-ID 00-3058218
to be sure

with my love,,,
raayg

Persona
16-12-2006, 01:27 PM
هل كتبت اول شي اسم سيرفر ( راجناروك )
وبعده اكتب رقم باسوورد ^^

وهلا فيك في لعبة
واقول اختار لك مدنية باستوك ^^
حتى اقدر اساعدك ( انا من اهناك )
سلام

hell-bottom
16-12-2006, 08:14 PM
hmmm damn it , ill check it :(

raayg
18-12-2006, 01:20 AM
loool thnx for everyone participate in this thread ^^

I logged in yesterday & had a long chit chat with my lovely friend Hell-Bottom

NOW I'm officially in this game & this fantastic world yeeeeey ^_^

I'm on my own now .. doing quests & gain Gils .. it's not much I'm gonna spend hours to do that but 3 hours daily are fair enough

Especially there are a little bit economic probs in PSU too loool xD .. prices of A class & S class weapons are fired up in the sky :O !!!

I noticed the money in FFXI is a problem too .. maaaan I did that job for a big-mouth wife to deliver a note for her idiot husband & all I've got is 10 Gil :O
Como'n am I asking for a charity ?! loool why don't they go to a shrink to solve their probs !!
NPC are so STINGY

anyway I'm not that material -_- all I care about is leveling in the mean time

loool sorry I'm talkative somehow

^^ Sanoyara ^^

with my love,,,
raayg

Persona
18-12-2006, 01:22 PM
هلا فيك معانا ^^
وعن فلووس
انت تقدر تحصل فلوس اذا بعت كريستالات في مزاد
12= 1000 جيل ^^
لكن لازم تسوي سايجن قبل ما تتعارك مع موب ( وحوش ^^ )
او تقدر تبيع 12 من بودرة بـ 5000-10000 الاف جيل في مزاد
( في نوب :ponder: يبيعونه بـ 1000 جيل >< )

you can doit
18-12-2006, 04:21 PM
اهلا وسهلا اخوي وتأكد اللعبة ما تسيطر عليك الا اذا عطيتها فرصة ونصيحة مني اذا كنت بتسوي مهمه او كويست باللعبة فتأكد من الوقت فاذا كان الكويست ياخذ ساعه لازم يكون قدامك ساعه ونص فاضيه غير كذا لا تتعب نفسك وتبدا خصوصا الكويستات الي تحتاج فيها مساعدة أخرين وبالتوفيق

raayg
18-12-2006, 11:38 PM
For the money it's not an issue for me right now

it's more like I joined couple of LS .. they offer me more than 50k Gil as beginning ^_^

but I wanna ask u something about crafting & auction house if u don't mind

regarding the auction house

I find two of them in Bastok .. I have drops & crystal from the mines

where I should sell it ? & how I can put it in auction ? plus what the minimal offer I put .. is it much like I put 1 Gil & let people auction then I choose the best offer or it will be sold automatically ?!

for the crafting thing

where i can get one ? my LS adviced me to cook lol but they said it is in Windust (the Tarutaru town) .. isn't it dangerous to go there that early >< ?!

1 last question .. I'm level 5 WHM nearly level 6 .. someone suggest me if i want it solo & level my WHM efficiently I gotta have sub job blue mage

I went for my mog house & talked with the moogle .. the sub job option still unavailable .. is it like I have do a particular quest or mission or specific level ??? to have this option available

& btw isn't Blue mage one of the advanced jobs ... I wanna become a summoner anyway

Today I met that japanese guy a tartura he is very friendly .. I was running then he waved to me & offered a help ^^ .. I bought him a present though lol

:: you can do it ::

Thank U for yr advice buddy ^_^ .. though it's addictable .. but I don't play it daily or that much ... just for 1 - 3 hours in most .. cuz I'm more in PSU too

don't worry I won't be that addict ^^

btw I don't see any of u guys .. lol not for helping me out or something I'm fine with this tough world .. but to chat ^^

with my love,,,
raayg

hell-bottom
18-12-2006, 11:49 PM
in FFXI there's only 4 auction houses
Bastok (even if its look like there's 2 its actually 1 )s
windurst
San'doria
Jeuno

theres some places with auction houses that belongs to a city like Kazham's AH is Windurst and like Aht urghan white gate's AH is the jeuno one

hell-bottom
18-12-2006, 11:50 PM
biggest AH ofcourse that everyone sells their expensive items at is Jeuno

raayg
19-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Thank U my lovely Hell xD

I've got an answer for one of my question from the official site

How do I change jobs or select a support job?

Initially, you can use your Mog House to change among the Warrior, Thief, White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage, and Monk job classes. You will eventually gain the ability to select a support job after you have satisfied various requirements during the game.

ok then .. about the auction

can i go to Jeuno easily .. cuz there are some monsters are stalking me !! Rude too !! they hit me although didn't do a thing so I keep killing them or they have the chance to kill me sometimes

& How much I should sell , like how much I should put my things ? I don't have things expensive .. except a crystals & bat wings lol

with my love,,,
raayg

Persona
19-12-2006, 01:57 PM
bat wings
في ساندي بـ 5000 جيل ^^
وباقي تقدر تدخل المزاد
وتشوف اخر الاسعار ^^
مثلا اذا تبي تعرف كم سعر كرستالة نار
ادخل
buy>crystals>fire crystals
اضغط اكس
وراح تطلع لك 3 خيارات اختر خيار الاول ^^
( خيار ثاني هو دفع bid و ثالث ترتيب sort )
سلام

FF8boy
06-01-2007, 08:50 PM
هلا اخوي رايق انا بقولك قصتي مع فاينل فانتسي 11 انا مدمن هاللعبه من بعد مالعبت فاينل فانتسي 8

شريت اللعبه من اربع سنوات تقريبا ولا كان عندي كمبيوتر زي الناس :( مرت الايام وكل يوم اتحطم زياده
سافرت برى للدراسه ورجعت واللعبه معاي شريت لاب توب بمواصفات تصلح للعبه بعدين سافرت اخيرا لامريكا وبديت العب اللعبه بعد اربع سنوات بدون لعب لووووول
وحللت بعض النقاط واستنتجت بعض الحاجات الشينه والزينه
البياخه
1-اللعبه تاكل الوقت اكلللللل وممكن تضيع المستقبل <<<بغى يضيع مستقبلي لو مامسكت نفسي لول
2-الشخصيه تاخذ وقت الين توصل للفل معين خاااصه اذا وصلت لفل 40 الله يعينك
3-الاسعار ناااار وتاكلك اكل والاسعار تختلف طبعا من سيرفر لسيرفر ومن مدينه لمدينه في كل سيرفر :×

نجي للزين :)
1-اللعبه تااااكل الوقت اكلل <<<زين اذا كنت طفشاان كككككككك
2-كل يوم تجدييد فاللعبه اسلحه وحوش ودروع واماكن حتى
3-اللنك شيل والي من خلاله كل واحد يساعد الثاني في كل شي (مشنو. كويست ...الخ)

اخيرا اللعبه حلوه جدا ويبيلها تكتيك وذكاء ويبيلها رجال اعمال عشان الفلوس<<<خانقتني الفلوس خنق كككككككككك

سلام اخوي :)