المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : المغامرة و الحركة David Jaffe :ومشاريعه الجديده

ليون كندي99
29-07-2007, 09:33 PM
David Jaffe drop hints in his Wednesday blog (http://criminalcrackdown.blogspot.com/2007/07/big-announcement-coming-friday.html) that he would be making a major announcement today and he wasn't kidding. The acclaimed God of War creator has announced that he is leaving Sony Computer Entertainment to start his own Utah development studio (known as" Eat, Sleep, and Play") with friend and former Incognito founder, Scott Campbell.

Eat, Sleep, and Play has already signed an agreement with SCE to produce multiple titles over several years for the PlayStation line of products. The team's first original game is slated for release in 2008. ESP will also release a PS2 port of the PSP launch title, Twisted Metal: Head On (which is not part of the development agreement). Head On's PS2-exclusive features include never-before-seen levels from the unreleased Twisted Metal: Black Part II and a documentary about the franchise.

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/808/808764/jaffe-leaves-sony-to-eat-sleep-and-play-20070727010648506-000.jpg (http://media.ps3.ign.com/articles/808/808764/img_4746862.html) A PS2 port of Twisted Metal: Head On is ESP's first project.

"We are extremely pleased to be working with David and Scott and supporting them in their new endeavor," said Shuhei Yoshida, senior vice president, product development, SCEA. "Through hit after hit, they have established themselves as two of the most talented individuals this industry has ever seen, and I look forward to seeing what kind of further gaming innovation they can bring to the PlayStation brand through our new development deal."

Check back with IGN later today for an interview with the new crew.

ليون كندي99
29-07-2007, 09:55 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته:
قامه موقع ign مقابله مع منتج gow3 هو ديفيد جاف وهو يتحدث مع علاقته مع سوني
ويعد الجميع بأالعاب قويه السنه القادمه من بينها توستدد متل الجديد
محادثه:
IGN: How long have you and Scott Campbell been talking about starting your own studio?

David Jaffe: We've been kicking the idea around for over a year. We got real serious about it about eight months ago.

IGN: Why did you want to start your own development house rather than just develop them internally at Sony?

Jaffe: We want to be in spaces Sony is in, as well as in some spaces Sony is not. If you are talking console and handheld, we hope Sony will have us as partners for a long, long time. We are honored they have chosen to work with us on this first batch of titles. But there are some areas of the gaming world that we're excited to explore that Sony has yet to get involved with. So that's a core reason; we don't want to be left out of that space!

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/808/808865/david-jaffe-interview-20070727063332835.jpg Calling All Cars should be indicative of what to expect from Eat Sleep Play.

IGN: Why the focus on smaller, downloadable games than the bigger projects that have garnered you so much praise in the past?

Jaffe: Smaller games are what I love to play these days. I still like the larger titles, but as I get older and get busy with raising kids, there just is not the time to play the epics. So as in writing, where they say: 'write what you know' , I guess the gaming equivalent would be: 'make what you play'. And for many of us at Eat Sleep Play, smaller games are what we have time for these days. Sometimes the games we make will be smaller hardcore titles; other times we'll go for the casual market. But each time up to bat, our goal is to bring the same level of polish, imagination, and passion to every game we make. And that's the same philosophy we applied to the epics we've made in the past.

IGN: Will you be creating 3D titles, or are 2D games a possibility as well?

Jaffe: Everything is open. 3D at times, other times 2D. Hell, I'm not even sure what D we're working in for this first game we're doing for Sony. So yeah, it's all up in the air and depends on what the game design calls for.

IGN: You have a number of games that you began work on that were either put on the back-burner or cancelled altogether. Is there a chance that some of these titles may be resurrected now?

Jaffe: Sure, but nothing's planned right now. Sony owns the rights to all the things we designed when we worked for Sony. So if we're feeling like dusting off the old ideas and Sony is up for it, we could totally do that. That said, no plans for going down that road right now.

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/808/808865/david-jaffe-interview-20070727063333070.jpg One of the company's first projects is to bring Twisted Metal: Head-On to the PS3.

IGN: Do you retain the rights to Calling All Cars, or do those rights belong to Sony?

Jaffe: I don't retain the rights cause I never had them. All the games I've done are owned by Sony. I kind of hoped they would give me the God of War rights as a going away gift but, no such luck. Hell, I was even asking for small stuff. Nothing big. I told them I'd be cool if they gave me the rights to something tiny; like the rights to make God of War steak knives. But did I get it? Hell no. I got nothing. Man, I coulda sold the s*** out of those things!

IGN: We know that you have a deal for three Sony-exclusive titles, but does that mean you can only work with Sony, or are you free to work on other platforms for other games?

Jaffe: We are exclusive with Sony for console and handheld. And we hope to be exclusive with Sony in those spaces for many years to come. We have great friends within the halls of Sony and look forward to continuing a partnership that has lasted
ستكون العاب حصريه وقويه كما قال
IGN: Is the plan to make downloadable-only titles, or will these games appear on store shelves as well?

Jaffe: Depends on the games. We love the download space and would love to stay in those waters. But so much depends on the games Sony wants us to make and so far, we've yet to lock down 100% what our first title is. But yeah, we love PSN and love downloadable games and would love to stay in that realm, at least partially.

IGN: With regards to Twisted Metal: Head On, will there be any connectivity between the PS2 version and the already-released PSP title?

Jaffe: At the moment, this is not planned for.

IGN: Are there plans to have the new tracks taken from Twisted Metal Black II available for download on the PSP?

Jaffe: Interesting idea. Not planned for at the moment, but I'll run that idea by Sony, see what they think. Thanks!

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/808/808865/david-jaffe-interview-20070727063332601.jpg Kratos wishes Jaffe a fond farewell - at least as fond as Kratos can do anything.

IGN: How soon will we start hearing about the first original project?

Jaffe: If all goes well, and the powers that be like what they see in the next few months (i.e. they don't kill it), my thinking is we should be ready to announce in the next 8-15 months.

IGN: Can you give us an idea of what genre it'll be?

Jaffe: Medium to hardcore action title, multiplayer focused wrapped in a very cool theme. So it's not a casual game along the lines of Calling All Cars or Super Stardust. It's less arcadey than that.

IGN: You're currently in San Diego at Comic-Con. Are you there on business or just to hang out?

Jaffe: Just to hang out and spend some money and buy some cool stuff for my home office. I'll be working out of my house while the rest of the team is in Utah so I wanted to make sure I could surround myself with lots most geeky toys and pictures than I already have! Yeah man, I love the Con a ton. It's so much fun to walk around, go to the panels. Crowded though, really crowded this year. But it's a blast!

IGN: Jeremy says that Hulk is the greatest character of all time. You agree, don't you?

Jaffe: Not sure. I love what the Hulk stands for; I love the pure masculinity of it, the pure power and aggression. But he's kind of one note (which I get is the appeal) but for my money, the greatest is probably Spiderman. Hulk is in the top 10 though, to be sure.

IGN: Thanks for your time. Much appreciated!

Jaffe: Anytime. Thanks so much for the interest. Looking forward to showing y'all the new games we make!
ويتكلم عن الجزء الجديد gow
اسف على عدم الترجمه
المصدر:http://ps3.ign.com/articles/808/808865p2.html

SALM0RE
30-07-2007, 12:45 AM
شيء جميل انهم ينقلون TM : Head-on للـ PS2 :) تحكمها لم يكن جيدا على الـ PSP ايضا ماراح تكون Port 100% و راح تتوفر فيها اضافت كثيرة أهما اضافة بعض المراحل من TM : Black 2 التى اُلغيت .

أخبار جميلة شكرا كينيدي