المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : How to poison your mother-in-law

MustafaMM
27-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Salaaaaaaaaaam Alekooooooom

How are my sweet dear brothers & sisters...???

InshAllah you all are just GREAt.. Missed me?? nop??? anyone...???...

Oh I see, it's ok though, because I missed you.. I missed you so much

Especially three people..But not ordinary people..Those whom I'll treasure

The great moments I shared with ...

Nakkash, Hidey..& Nature Girl...

I miss those two that it hurts...Thank god Nakkash is still around ..

But I'll always pray for the return of our two lost active flowers...

Umm ok so I'm back & back with some words of wisedom "Hope you like it, because I loved it"

Poison your Mother-in-law with

A long time ago, a girl named Li-Li got married and went to live with her husband and mother-in-law.In a very short time, Li-Li found that she couldn’t get along with her mother-in-

law at all.

Their personalities were very different, and Li-Li was angered by many of her mother-in-law’s habits. In addition, she criticized Li-Li constantly.

Days passed days, and weeks passed weeks. Li-Li and her mother-in-law never stopped arguing and fighting. But what made the situation even worse was that, according to ancient Chinese tradition, Li-Li had to bow to her mother-in-law and obey her every wish.

All the anger and unhappiness in the house was causing the poor husband great distress.

Finally, Li-Li could not stand her mother-in-law’s bad temper and dictatorship any longer, and she decided to do something about it.

Li-Li went to see her father’s good friend, Mr. Huang, who sold herbs. She told him the situation and asked if he would give her some poison so that she could solve the problem once and for all. Mr. Huang thought for a while, and finally said, Li-Li, I will help you solve your problem, but you must listen to me and obey what I tell you. Li-Li said, “Yes, Mr. Huang, I will do whatever you tell me to do.”

Mr.Huang went into the back room, and returned in a few minutes with a package of herbs.

He told Li-Li, “You can’t use a quick-acting poison to get rid of your mother-in-law, because that would cause people to become suspicious. Therefore, I have given you a number of herbs that will slowly build up poison in her body.

Every other day prepare some delicious meal and put a little of these herbs in her serving. Now, in order to make sure that nobody suspects you when she dies, you must be very careful to act very friendly towards her. Don’t argue with her, obey her every wish, and treat her like a queen.”

Li-Li was so happy. She thanked Mr. Huang and hurried home to start her plot of murdering her mother-in-law. Weeks went by, and months went by, and every other day, Li-Li served the specially treated food to her mother-in-law. She remembered what Mr.Huang had said about avoiding suspicion, so she controlled her temper,obeyed her mother-in-law, and treated her like her own mother. After six months had passed, the whole household had changed.

Li-Li had practiced controlling her temper so much that she found that she almost never got mad or upset. She hadn’t had an argument in six months with her mother-in-law, who now seemed much kinder and easier to get along with.

The mother-in-law’s attitude toward Li-Li changed, and she began to love Li-Li like her own daughter. She kept telling friends and relatives that Li-Li was the best daughter-in-law one could ever find. Li-Li and her mother-in-law were now treating each other like a real mother and daughter.

Li-Li’s husband was very happy to see what was happening.

One day, Li-Li came to see Mr. Huang and asked for his help again. She said, “Dear Mr. Huang, please help me to keep the poison from killing my mother-in-law! She’s changed into such a nice woman, and I love her like my own mother. I do not want her to die because of the poison I gave her.”

Mr. Huang smiled and nodded his head. “Li-Li, there’s nothing to worry about. I never gave you any poison. The herbs I gave you were vitimans to improve her health. The only poison was in your mind and your attitude toward her, but that has been all washed away by the love which you gave to her.”

MORAL: Friends, have you ever realized that how you treat others is exactly how they will treat you? In China it is said: The person who loves others will also be loved.

That's all for now..Will surely InshAllah come with more next time

Best Regards
Mustafa

مستر حريقة
27-11-2007, 11:43 PM
^_^ Hey Mustafa,, nice seeing you around
:)

I missed you too buddy
:D And I hope that you tell us next time you want to hide

But I'll always pray for the return of our two lost active flowers

:أفكر: Me too

....Anyway
The topic is so cool, it shows how hate and anger is not always in the heart
!! Its mostly in minds
:D So guys just get your minds under control
:biggthump Or get ready to be poisoned by someone

Thank you Mustafa
^^ And please keep yourself in touch
:sadwavey:

anasserge
28-11-2007, 06:25 PM
hi mostafa
this is a nice moral subject
i think i want to poison my neighbour not in law but in hell
good bye mostafa and nakash

Al Bhed Girl
28-11-2007, 07:54 PM
::Peace Be Upon You All::

Hello everyone , Hi Mustafa ! Nice seeing you ..

I liked your story ,,there is alot of morals in it ..

Its like treat people , as much as you like to be treated ..!!

Im waiting for more of your useful topics ^^

Thank you

Amal Sayed
29-11-2007, 09:44 PM
OK I didn't finish reading yet but I can't help it I think that this Mr.something want to fix the relationship between the mother in law an Li-Li and therfore the herbs well are just herbs!

Amal Sayed
29-11-2007, 09:49 PM
I hate to say this
but... I KNEW IT
any way Li-Li could simply get mad at Mr.something and beat the crab out of him! right so he should have been more careful and not tell her it wasn't a poison..!
he should simply give her another herb as an antidoubt

dream catcher
30-11-2007, 12:13 PM
loOol..
I actually thought someone is going to die for real..
guess I wasn't that lucky :S
*in desperate need to kill some one* (&)
Sigh

dr.acula
30-11-2007, 09:09 PM
loOol..

I actually thought someone is going to die for real..
guess I wasn't that lucky :S

Sigh

! ... yeah me too
(nice seeing you around here, mustafa)
! ... good luck everyone with what ever is that you are doing

MustafaMM
05-12-2007, 04:17 PM
LOL Funny comments Amal & Dream Catcher
& Thank you so much for dropping by
And special thanks for Ahmad & Al Bhed Girl, & it really is nice to see you too..
Anasserge & Dr.Acula.. thanks dudes

Wait for more of my topics

Mustafa

dr.acula
06-12-2007, 03:43 PM
LOL Funny comments Amal & Dream Catcher

& Thank you so much for dropping by
And special thanks for Ahmad & Al Bhed Girl, & it really is nice to see you too..
Anasserge & Dr.Acula.. thanks dudes

Wait for more of my topics

Mustafa

you're too welcome mustafa