المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : اولى المعلومات عن Banjo-Threeie

عاشق 360
01-01-2008, 09:33 AM
السلام عليكم

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/67747/BanjoKazooie_qjpreviewth.jpeg

We have exciting and exclusive Banjo-Threeie news to report. Gregg Mayles, the Creative Director of the Banjo series, gave all of us at the Rare Witch Project a wonderful holiday present, affording us the opportunity to ask twelve Yes or No questions about Banjo-Threeie. Today, he answered six of our questions, and also informed us that he will answer the final six picked questions before the new year begins. He surprised us by not only giving us Yes or No answers, but by elaborating on the answers and even answering an additional bonus question. We are proud (and relieved) to be able to announce that rhyming will return in Banjo-Threeie, and that Banjo-Threeie will contain multiplayer. There are additional answers relating to Banjo-Threeie gameplay and plot, and you'll want to read it all, over and over and over again.

Here are the answers you have been patiently waiting for:

"Thanks for all the questions so far, I was pleasantly surprised to see how many there are!

I'm going to answer 6 questions now and another 6 before 2008 (hopefully) to give people a last chance to ask new questions.

I've tried to pick a variety of questions to answer. There were some that I would have liked to answer but in doing so I would have revealed too much. But having said that I hope the answers I have given will provide you with some new information."

QUESTION 1
Will the next Banjo-Kazooie game take place after the events of Banjo-Tooie?
YES - But a lot has changed since 2000. What have Banjo and Grunty been doing for all these years?

QUESTION 2
Is there any multiplayer component planned?
YES - Not like Banjo-Tooie's though. No FPS sections, either. I think there are enough FPS games out there!

QUESTION 3
Is this new Jiggy system gonna stray too far away from the old one?
YES and NO - The 'not 100' Jiggies are still used to progress through the game, but the way they are obtained and used is different. Also expect changes to the Notes and Jinjos (oops, I think I may have answered a couple more questions there!)

QUESTION 4
A lot has changed since the original Banjo-Kazooie came out, which was almost ten years ago. Games today, in my opinion anyway, seem to stray a lot from core, simple gameplay elements and focus too much on other things. One thing I loved about the original game is that you guys got the story out of the way pretty much first thing. Witch is ugly, Witch needs to remove ugly, Witch steals cute little Bear-girl, game starts. After that, it was pretty much 100% game until you got to the end and knocked the old hag off her own tower. It was simple, and it set the player up with what they needed, a reason, to play through the game.

Not that story isn't important, but when 40% of a game these days is spent watching rather than playing, it makes me wonder where the "game" part of "video game" went

Basically, the original game relied on much of its own charm. The lushness of the worlds, the characters, and the rich array of abilities and puzzles. So... my question is: Does this remain?
YES - Don't worry, we may be introducing something different to the Banjo universe but this remains a Banjo game.

QUESTION 5
You said the gameplay had evolved some time ago and it would not be like it was before. Have we seen this new style of gameplay in another game?
NO (Well, I don't think so. Let's just say you certainly won't have seen it in a Banjo game!)

QUESTION 6
Will there be any old levels remade in the game?
YES - But probably not how you expect!

BONUS QUESTION
Will Grunty bring back her loveable rhyming again in this game?
Her silly comments will be a pain, yes the witch will rhyme again.

المطور يقول ان الاحداث راح تكون مكمله للجزء الثاني

راح يكون فيها اون لاين وماراح يكون fps

مناطق جديده كليا وفي بعض المناطق مطوره من لجزء الثاني

جيم بلاي جديد كليا لم يحصل في الاجزاء الي فاتت

سيتم الافصاح اكثر عن اللعبه في وقت ما في 2008

للمعلوميه اللعبه بلاتفورم وكانت من اقوى العاب النينتندو 64

وراح تصدر حصريا على الاكس بوكس 360

:biggthump رير بتسوي لنا لعبه تاريخيه

Ninja Gaiden 2
01-01-2008, 11:34 AM
المعلومات تبشر بالخير بانتظار أول صور لها من Gameplay

تسلم أخوي عاشق 360

بغيت اخبرك انا معجب بمواضيعك وايد :)الله لا يحرمنه منك

rare games
01-01-2008, 12:16 PM
المطور يقول ان الاحداث راح تكون مكمله للجزء الثاني

افضل نقطه خصوصا ان ناسي اللعبه واحداثها شي جميل ان نرى تكلمه للاحداث ونسترجع الذكريات

راح يكون فيها اون لاين وماراح يكون fps
ما اتوقع ان راح يكون حلو بس انشالله تلقى رير طريقه حلوه للملتي بلاير

عاشق 360
01-01-2008, 12:36 PM
المعلومات تبشر بالخير بانتظار أول صور لها من Gameplay

تسلم أخوي عاشق 360

بغيت اخبرك انا معجب بمواضيعك وايد :)الله لا يحرمنه منك

وجودك وردك بالموضوع احلى

مشكور على مرورك منورنا

Ninja Gaiden 2
01-01-2008, 12:46 PM
وجودك وردك بالموضوع احلى

مشكور على مرورك منورنا

تسلم حبيبي هذا من طيب اصلك

وانت منور المنتدى بالمواضيعك:dancing:

Mr.Xbox
01-01-2008, 02:24 PM
معلومات حلوه .. اتمنى ان اللعبه تنزل في 2008 مو تتأجل كالعاده :(

متوقع شي كبير من اللعبه .. اتمنى ان رير ماتخيب ظني ..

ERGO PROXY
02-01-2008, 10:16 AM
الجزء الثاني عله الننتندو 64 كان فيه مولتي بلاير وكان منظور اول
مشكور عاشق
وانشاء الله نشوف لعبه مالها مثيل

DeaDLy PaTH
02-01-2008, 11:23 AM
عمري ما سمعت عن اللعبة أو لعبتها ...لكن شكلهم مهتمين فيها..
أن شاء الله تطلع قد المستوى

shakira
03-01-2008, 07:17 PM
هذا بتكون من العاب 2008 الضخمه

و اتمنى يطلعون صور او فيديو لانها تقريبا خلاص باقيلها اقل من سنه و تطلع

Ice Moon
06-01-2008, 10:03 PM
عمري ما سمعت عن اللعبة أو لعبتها ...لكن شكلهم مهتمين فيها..
أن شاء الله تطلع قد المستوى

انشاء الله

SUPER HUNTER
07-01-2008, 12:23 AM
مشكور اخوي على الخبر

باين على اللعبة لعبة اطفال

عاشق 360
07-01-2008, 12:38 AM
^^^^

بانجو لعبه اطفال ؟

اذا انت ختمتها اعطيك الي تبيه ......

SUPER HUNTER