المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : تعرضت لعملية نصب ... احذروا

Royal Slayer
22-02-2008, 04:35 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اولا لا تقلقوا لم اقع فى فخ النصب ولكنى تعرضت له من حوالى اسبوع ارسلت لى هذه الرساله

FROM THE DESK OF MR IBRAHIM DABO UMARU.
DIRECTOR AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).
OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA FASO.

Attention Please,
GREETING YO YOU !

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($12.5million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.

You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared
between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for
expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
have a great day. Reply me on

Yours Faithfully,
MR IBRAHIM DABO UMARU.
private line (+226 766 44 000)

NB, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION AS YOUR TOP SECRECT AND MAKE IT CONFIDENTIAL TILL WE RECEIVES THE FUND INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL PROVIDE TO THE BANK. DONT DISCLOSE IT TO ANY BODY "PLEASE", BECAUSE THE SECRECY OF THIS TRANSACTION IS AS WELL AS THE SUCCESS OF IT.

طبعا استغربت اول الامر :ponder: خصوصا لينك البى بى سى ^_^

ولكن احد اصدقائى قال لى انها عمليات غسيل اموال وان اخذ حذرى فقمت بالرد عليه باننى
لا اصدق ذلك ولماذا انا بالذات ومن اين أتى باميلى

فكان رده كالتالى:

Dear Mahmoud .

I read your mail, i am a citizen of Burkina Faso, a West African country, this business I am talking about is about a certain account belonging to one of our customers, who died in a plane crash, he has no one who can stand as his relation or next of kin, and the bank governing body is planning to convert his account into bank treasury.

I do not want this to happen, that is why I wrote you, suggesting to you to apply as next of kin to the deceased. This way I will use my high position to influence approval of your application and this money will be paid into your account, as the next of kin. I want you to know that there is no risks involved. Again, the deceased was an German.But it does not really matter where the claimant comes from as long as such a person is not Burkinabe. I want you to know that I have done all necessary arrangements to facilitate smooth and quicker transaction.

I want to make it very clear to you that you are dealing with a responsible man who has the fear of our almighty God, therefore, you should not see my involvement in this transaction as an evil act rather it is a perfect act of God. I found my self in a society that has no value for any individual that is the Government of my country after rendering them your sincere service for many years on your retirement there will be no adequate compensation, rather they will frustrate you to an extent that you will almost be a nuisance in the same society which you previously served sincerely.

Please my dear, I do not want to take you so far but I want you to know that a strong force compelled me to take this decision to execute this deal because I have seen that the situation of things in my society is not conducive enough for me to stay further and watch my good talent wasted, these are the reasons when I discovered this opportunity during my auditing I saw it as a gift/compensation from our merciful God and I quickly went into fasting and prayer for many weeks seeking for the support of almighty God and a sincere fellow who will assist me honestly to realise this goal.

I want you before the business could go ahead send me your international passport or your picture by scaned methoed through internet it's for the actulisation of this transfer. Then i will give you the application which you will submit to the bank immediately by fax to enable them start the process of approving the transfer of the fund in your name, to your designated bank account you shall provide to them and I promise that all this process will take us a short time depending when you submitted the application to the bank for approval.

May the almighty God continue to guide and protect us in all our doings, I demand that, truth, honesty, sincererity and confidentiality should be our CODE WORD in this transaction as you can see that I confined much in you as my confident/the reciepiant of this fund till I arrive in your country.

I will not want you to seat on the fund when it is finally remitted into your account, so please call me on my private line +226-76-644-000 for further arrangments.

Thanks and God bless you

Your's truly
Mr Ibrahim Umaru

فتناسيت الموضوع وقلت له لا أجرؤ على هذه الاموال طالما ليست من حقى وتعتبر سرقه
فكان رده

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your wise question, Well regarding to your question i will like to inform you that the said fund belong to our Deceased customer Mr Andrea Schranner of Germany who died in plane crash with his entire families and affter his death none of his relations apply as the next of kin, that is the reason i contacted you to assist me in getting this fund transfer into your bank account.

All the important arrangements on how to transfer this fund have been made before i contacted you, so do feel free i assure you that there is no risk involve in this transaction business, may Allah bless you as i wait for your return mail.

I am patiently waiting for your response, or you can reach me on my private line +226 766 44 000.
Best Wishes,
Mr Ibrahim Umaru.

اليوم الثانى ارسل لى بسرعه الرد

i have made all arrengment for smooth transfer of the fund to any bank account of your choice,As par your goverment,That will not be problem ok,The most important things now on how to out the fund to your bank account.After you have receive the fund in your bank account i will resign from work and come over to your country as an investor so that your goverment will not put eye on the fund,

I will not forget to remind you of the secrecy of this transaction,Do not disclose the secret of this transaction to anyone in your country till you receive the fund in your bank account,I want you to send to me your personal picture and private telephone number for easy communication,

After hearing from you i wil give you Application which you will fill up and send it to the bank of africa authority for the claim.I wait for your quick response.

With Best Regard
Mr Ibrahim Umaru.

دخلت للبحث عن عمليات النصب على الانترنت وتفاجأت نفس الرساله نصيا لكن اسم اخر :wow::wow:

للاسف اللينك ليس متاح معى لكن تفاجأت فعلا وتأكدت انها رسائل نصب
وجمعت بعض المعلومات ان غرب افريقيا عباره عن عصابات غسيل اموال فى الارهاب والمخدرات واعمال غير مشروعه ويستعينوا بعملاء من الدول العربيه على سبيل امكانيه ان يوقعوهم فى الفخ حتى وان دخلت الاموال ستكون امام محاكمة بتهمة تسهيل دخول اموال غير شرعيه للبلد"هذا ان كان هناك اموال ستصل" واما سيطلبون منك دفع مبلغ زهيد على سبيل رسوم وطبعا هناك من يصدق ذلك ويدفع مبلغ زهيد فى سبيل الحصول على الاكثر منه
وعلمت ايضا ان هناك من سافر الى احد دول غرب افريقيا لاستعاده امواله وتم قتله والى الان هناك 17 ضحيه قتل

فالحذر كل الحذر

اللهم بلغت

دمتم فى حفظ الله ورعايته،،
Royal Slayer

ماسنيسا
22-02-2008, 05:47 PM
السلام عليكم
انا كذلك تلقيت رسالة من امراة تقول انها من جنوب افرقيا و تريد ان تستثمر اموالها في بلادي و عندي فائدة تقدر ب 20 بالمائة ....لكن حذفت الرسالة ....
و في الفترة الاخيرة بعثوا لاي رسالة تتكلم على انني فزت في مسابقة يقوم بها احد الشركات الكبرى للكمبيوتر في بريطانيا و انا بريدي الالكتروني
فاز ب 7500000 الف جنيه استرليني ول كنني لما قمت بعملية بحث في
قوقل وجدت الاف الرسائل مثل التي تلقيتها في الاميلو الموقع مختص في كشف انواع البريد الالكتوني scam email

.: RaK_BoY :.
22-02-2008, 07:35 PM
بارك الله فيك أخي

سنتوخى الحذر

ماسنيسا
22-02-2008, 07:43 PM
هذا نص الاحتيال

- -
We happily announce to you the draw (#1071) winner of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY cash prize of £750,000,00 (Seven Hundred And fifty thousand Pounds Sterling) held yesterday in London Uk. be informed taht you emereged as one of our lucky winners in our last edition of sweeps promo. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 10,000,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board. To Claim prize,you are to contact our affilaite office below for further instructions and verification on your prize. c/oNATIOANAL LOTTERY OFFICE.
Lottery Officer: Mrs. Jane BrownEmail:.........................
1.Name in full:
2.Address in full:
3.Nationality & Present Country:
4.Age:
5.Phone /Fax:
6.Occupation:
7.Sex:
You are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.
Sincerely, Mrs. Rachel ForstenbergOnline Co-ordinator.

Royal Slayer
22-02-2008, 11:18 PM
ماسنيسا

فعلا مرت على الكثير من من اعرفهم هذه الرسالات وحتى عند بحثى وجدت رسائل مشابهه

و في الفترة الاخيرة بعثوا لاي رسالة تتكلم على انني فزت في مسابقة يقوم بها احد الشركات الكبرى للكمبيوتر في بريطانيا و انا بريدي الالكتروني
فاز ب 7500000 الف جنيه استرليني ول كنني لما قمت بعملية بحث في
قوقل وجدت الاف الرسائل مثل التي تلقيتها في الاميلو الموقع مختص في كشف انواع البريد الالكتوني scam email

تصرف سليم فعلا لكن للاسف الكثير يصدق دون اللجوء لمعرفة ان كان حقيقى ام لا

جزاكم الله خيرا

.: RaK_BoY :.

عفوا اخى وان شاء الله نأخذ ثواب الابلاغ

Morex
22-02-2008, 11:47 PM
سبحان الله نفس هالخدعه وصلت الي ايميلي ياهو
من زمان
بعنوان I need your urgent assistance( Confidential)

وهذي الرساله
Email; kennethnzi5@yahoo.fr (kennethnzi5@yahoo.fr)

DEAR,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. I GOT YOUR NAME AND CONTACT FROM THE IVOIRIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY. I PRAYED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR NAME AMONG OTHER NAMES DUE TO IT'S ESTEEMING NATURE AND THEIR COMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO ME AS A REPUTABLE AND TRUST WORTHY PERSON I CAN DO BUSINESS WITH AND BY THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE BUSINESS.

I AM KENNETH NZI, THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE MR AND MR CHRISTOPHER NZI, MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS DEAL. WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1992, MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS.

BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 24TH JUNE 2006 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$1,500,000( ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT IN A LOCAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN, THAT HE USED MY NAME AS HIS ONLY SON FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN
DEPOSIT OF THE FUND.

HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE ,(SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT).

SIR, IAM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.

1) TO SPONSOR MY TRAVEL AND GET ME OUT OF THIS WAR TORN COUNTRY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
2) TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERED
3) TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND.
4) TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR
COUNTRY TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND TO SECURE A RESIDENTIAL PERMIT
FOR ME IN YOUR COUNTRY.

MOREOVER, SIR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEA.

FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST ME.

AM SEEKING REFUGE IN A GUEST HOUSE FOR SECURITY REASON, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND I`LL CALL YOU.

ANTICIPATING HEARING FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

BEST REGARDS.
KENNETH NZI

Akamah
28-02-2008, 11:57 AM
مشكور أخي (Royal)
نعم هذه الرسائل نصب فعلا و تقابلني كثيرا
لكن التي من النوع الأول حذفتها بمجرد قرائتها دون أن أرد حتى

yugi motoo
28-02-2008, 01:36 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله ^^..

أعتقد جابوا مرة في أوبرا حلقة تتكلم عن نفس الموضوع..

جابوا بالحلقة خبراء الشرطة وما إلى ذلك وقالوا إنه كل رسالة جاتك من مصدر ما حاولت تراسله معناها إنها نصب!

المصيبة لو دخلت على يوتيوب وعملت بحث عن الأمر.. ما حيطلعلك رسايل نصب.. راح يقولك طريقة الاحتيال والنصب وفيديوهات تعلمك كيف تقدر تسرق الأموال من بنك أو من شركة!

شكراً على التنبيه رويال^^..

Royal Slayer
28-02-2008, 02:51 PM
الغريب انه من يوم ما وصلت لى هذه الرسائل ورفضت فعلا التعامل لكن ما يدل على انها نصب انهم ما زالوا يرسلوا لى مثل هذه الانواع بس ريحت دماغى ولم ارد ^_^

Morex

غريبه فعلا تقريبا نفس المحتوى

حتى الاميلات على الياهو اخرها .fr اكيد هذا يبين انهم جماعة محتالين

شاكر اضافتك الكريمه اخى وجازكم الله كل خير

Akamah

لكن التي من النوع الأول حذفتها بمجرد قرائتها دون أن أرد حتى

عملت طيب اخى

yugi motoo

أعتقد جابوا مرة في أوبرا حلقة تتكلم عن نفس الموضوع..

جابوا بالحلقة خبراء الشرطة وما إلى ذلك وقالوا إنه كل رسالة جاتك من مصدر ما حاولت تراسله معناها إنها نصب!

فعلا بس الاخطر انى قرأت ان اكثر نسبة يقعوا بها هى من دول العالم العربى "شمال افريقيا" والاكثر الخليج

المصيبة لو دخلت على يوتيوب وعملت بحث عن الأمر.. ما حيطلعلك رسايل نصب.. راح يقولك طريقة الاحتيال والنصب وفيديوهات تعلمك كيف تقدر تسرق الأموال من بنك أو من شركة!

اليوتيوب بيعلم اختراق المواقع والاميلات اكيد هو ممن يساعدون على رواج عمليات النصب

شكرا لكم جميعا اخوتى وجزاكم الله كل خير

حبيب الكلمة
02-03-2008, 08:12 AM
اصلا المبداء هو اللي يخلينا نرفض مثل هذا التحايل السافر كيف ندعي اننا اقارب لشخص توفي ونحصل على اموال هذا في الاساس تحايل مرفوض بس في ايميلات جاتني تقول اني ربحت مليون جنيه استر ليني وعن طريق القرعة العشوائية للاميلات وعلشان احصل عليها يجب ارسل حوالي الف دولار عبر وسترن يون مصاريف الشحن وبعدها ممكن استلم فلوسي بس اني اعتقدة انه تحايل ولم ارسل لهم اي مبالغ ولازالات تلك الدعاوي تصلني هذا شيء يغر ي للكثير وربما صدق البعض انه رابح وارسل الفلوس وتم التحايل عليه الله يستر علينا