المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : أسخف Ban جاني اليوم... سخافات Blizzard

Conq
01-04-2008, 12:33 AM
اقرا من تحت لفوق عشان تفهم كيف عانيت معهم حتى بعد تقديم كافة المعلومات...
ياشيخ سخيفين جدا جدا... هذا صارلي شخصيا وكل ردودي وردود بليزارد بتلقاها تحت.

From Last:

Thank you Norokir...

Seriously please, you requested me to send the info from multiple sources... ( in a previous message ), it wasn't me who came with that great idea... and yet, after following your orders you will have to cancel my account for that reason... Come on, don't be serious... All what I got left in WoW is my mage, as I have worked really hard on gearing him and leveling him... and yet you deny my the pleasure of ever seeing my beloved character again without caring about the time I've spend on my character, which have taken me really really long time of working on it. I can never do that hard work ever again... DOES THAT WHAT BLIZZARD STANDS FOR??? crushing the hard work as crushing a fly... I don't know what I can do in regards to my case, but, I will cross my fingers praying that there is anything I can do to get it back, and if not, sadly I'll have to stop playing WoW with spreading what happened to me in every forum and website around the net.

Excuse my bad English, thats due to the frustration I had after reading that message.

1) An email stating every Email address you have contacted us from in the recent past.

2) A nomination for the new email address that all future correspondance should be directed to.

Thisneeds to be repeated from every email address you have contacted usfrom recently. While we appreciate this can be frustrating, it is veryimportant that you do not contact us from multiple sources as otherwisewe must consider the account to be contested for ownership formmultiple people as we are unable to determine the person behind anemail automatically.

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

Blizzard Last:

Greetings,

We are writing to inform you that we have, unfortunately, had to cancel your World of Warcraft account:

Account Name: NMI
Investigation Concluded: 31/03/2008
Type of Violation: Violation of Terms and Policies
Details of Incident: Account ownership can no longer be verified as we received ownership claims from multiple sources
Consequences for Account: Account Cancellation

It is with regret that we have to take this type of action, however it is in the best interest of the World of Warcraft community as a whole, and for the integrity of the game, that we have cancelled your access to the World of Warcraft servers.

Please be advised that sanctions in relation to this matter will not be taken against any new accounts you may wish to create, but the characters from your cancelled account will remain irretrievable. If you should wish to create a new account, you will need to obtain a new and unused CD key with a retail copy of the game.

Should you have other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us again.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Policies, they can be found at:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/

Regards,

Norokir
Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment Europe
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/

Me:

Greetings...
I am truly annoyed after getting a second suspend in less than 3 weeks after the first suspend.
I just need to understand, why is this happening to me only, and not my other game friends or real life friends... I guess I am quite hated or quite unlucky when it comes to blizzard employees, I hope not 'Mr. Norokir'.

In the 6th of Feb, After my account was suspended for the first time in around the 22th of Jan. I got a message from blizzard stating that I've given them incorrect or missing information. So, I have made a reply with the full information including a picture of my Identification card and a bank card that was used. I have waited until the 14th of Feb, and yet I haven't received any reply from blizzard, so, I had to resend the message in the 14th of Feb. I have waited until the 19th of Feb and yet I haven't received any reply from blizzard, and then I decided to do another repost but from a different source, and that source was the most famous and known blizzard WEB FORUM. Three days later in the 22th of Feb I have received happy news from blizzard stating that my account is back to normal after a lot of patience. I have been enjoying WoW until the black day have arrived, that day was the 5/3/2008, which happens to be my best friend birthday, indeed I am so lucky...

That day was the day blizzard suspended my account for the second time in less than 3 weeks, and Norokir requested the following:

1) An email stating every Email address you have contacted us from in the recent past.
I am not totally sure if I have contacted you from my older Emails or not, but however, I will list the ones that I have used in the account in the recent past.
1- Bxxxxta@hotmail.com
2- thexxxxlo@hotmail.com
3- ddxxxl@hotmail.com or maybe @gmail as I have the same name in both gmail and hotmail.
4- mxxx87@hotmail.com

Those Emails were used in the account in the recent past.
2) A nomination for the new email address that all future correspondance should be directed to.

THAT EMAIL WILL BE: BIxxxxTA@HOTMAIL.COM

About the point 'Thisneeds to be repeated from every email address you have contacted usfrom recently.'I will be sending the message from all the Emails listed above except ddxxxl@gmail.com since I am not quite sure If I have used it in the account or not.

--------------------------------------------------
Here are my account Details:
Cd Key: GxxxxxxD-xxxxx7-PxxxxxxW-NxxxxxxT-6xxx9
Secret Question: Pet Name?
Secret Answer: xxxxxxxxx
County: xxxxxxxxx
Province: xxxxxxxxx
City: xxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxx
ID Picture: Attached
Picture of the debt card that used to pay for the last 1 month: Attached.
---------------------------------------------------

(((ALL THE PREVIOUS MESSAGES THAT I HAVE GOTTEN FROM BLIZZARD SINCE THE FIRST SUSPEND WILL BE FOUND BELOW IN THIS MESSAGE)))

Blizzard:

Greetings,

We regret to inform you that ownership of your account has become contested and so have taken the precaution of temporarily suspending it until the owner can be verified. In order to reopen the account we require the following:

Thisneeds to be repeated from every email address you have contacted us from recently. While we appreciate this can be frustrating, it is very important that you do not contact us from multiple sources as other wise we must consider the account to be contested for ownership form multiple people as we are unable to determine the person behind an email automatically.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Polices, they can be found at: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/

Regards,

Norokir

If you reply, please include all previous text and files related to this e-mail.

First suspend answer:

Blizzard:

Blizzard Account Administration EU (EN) - Compromised account investigation‏ From: WoWaccountreviewEU@blizzard.com Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 4:08:56 PM To: bisonata@hotmail.com
Greetings,

We are writing to inform you that our investigation on your account has been completed.
Your account has been unlocked, and you will be able to access the World of Warcraft servers once again.

Followingour investigation, we have located your missing items, and are ready toreimburse them. Please note that the reimbursement may not include allof your lost items and gold. While we strive to reimburse as much aspossible, only the items and gold that we were able to identify throughour investigation will be returned to you.

In order to receiveyour reimbursement, please contact a Game Master. You can do so byclicking on the question mark on the bottom of your in-game World ofWarcraft screen, and inform them you have a reimburse waiting for you.The Game Master will be able to help you from there.

We havealso reset your password and issued you with a computer generated one,which you will receive in a separate e-mail. You will be able to changethis password at your leisure, using the Account Management feature onour web site, located at:

Yourpassword will be sent from noreplyeu@blizzard.com. If you do notreceive it after one hour, please add this address to your emailaddress list so that it is not rejected by any spam filter you areusing.

You can then use the request password feature found at:http://www.wow-europe.com/login-support/ in order to retrieve yourpassword, if the email address registered to your account is correctand you can remember the secret question and answer. If this fails, donot hesitate to send us another mail to inform us, and we will issueyou another password.

It is VERY important that you takeadequate steps to preserve the security of your account, and avoidpossible damage to your characters and items. Please review this threadfor more information about security threats to your account here:http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=35983697&sid=1

Pleasemake sure that you are using the most current routines for youranti-virus software. Once this has been updated, you should run a fullscan of your computer in order to identify and remove any harmfulcomponents.

In addition, if you use Windows, please check thatyour system is up to date and protected against any known securityvulnerabilities; http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

Please notethat keyloggers and Trojan viruses send information about yourpasswords to other people and should be considered a serious threat tothe integrity of your account. If steps are not taken to remove anymalicious programs from your computer, it is highly probable that youraccount will become compromised once more. Should you not adequatelyprotect your account from being accessed again by these means, we maybe unable to assist you with the restoration of your characters anditems in the future, so it is extremely important that these steps arefollowed.

Please do not disclose your new password to anyone,including Blizzard staff, or change it back to one of your previouspasswords.

Please note that it is the responsibility of theaccount holder to maintain the security of the account. Excessive orrepeated failure to ensure the security of the account can result inwarnings and, in extreme cases, permanent account closure.

We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!

Regards,

Warceran

Me:

Seriously, I have sent you the message on last Saturday and today is Thursday, and yet I haven't received any reply.
Suspended my account for interesting reasons, and not willing to refund me the game time that was used during the suspension period.

Can Blizzard be a little bit less cruel and at least reply faster.
Suspending accounts is not a regular problem, it is out of the ordinary, its denying a player from progressing through the game, and that results to denying the other guild members or friends from progressing if they are in urgent need of that suspended player.

I have provided all the information which shouldn't take a long period of time to process than what it had already taken. I repeat, please don't delay me longer that I have waited already cause it is getting seriously annoying and it does only increase my chances in leaving the game for good with taking all of my friends with me while posting on all forums in the world to know what have happened.
Warhammer Online - Age of Conan are on the way, and I am sure their billing teams will never cause such a very long delays like Blizzard.

This is just criticism in order to hope that it could improve the way you deal with players in the future.
All what I am doing now is that I hope that you don't ask for an extra very silly requirement after such a delay, while you the reader knows that I have provided you with valid solid proofs that I am the account owner and yet, I know that you just want to delay me more, I've read stories about such problems over the net and I am worried I might be on of those who will be affected in ' Blizzard Plan of having fun '.

Me:

Greetings Account Administration Team,

I had no Idea why my account got suspended, as I am pretty sure that my computer is completely out of viruses or trojans. However, I have double checked and I've made sure that my PC is totally out of any spywares or keyloggers, and as well I have provided the additional information that you have requested, and you will find it attached in this message.

-------------------------------------------------
Here are my account Details:
Cd Key: GxxxxD-7xxxx7-PxxxxW-NxxxT-6xxxx9
Secret Question: Pet Name?
Secret Answer: xxxxx
County: xxxxxxxxx
Province: xxxxxxxxxxx
City: xxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxx

ID Picture: Attached
Picture of the debt card that used to pay for the last 1 month: Attached.
-------------------------------------------------

Please don't deny me from playing World of Warcraft again, I am really sorry if I have caused anything that made Blizzard suspect my account, but it was out of my hands and I will try my best in order to avoid it happening again.

NOTE1: The ID picture was taken by a camera as I don't have a scanner, however its visible and clearly readable.
NOTE2: The Bank card that was used to pay for the last month is not mine, but it belongs to my real life friend and I have asked him to make me a scanned copy and he did

Blizzard:

Greetings,

Due to incorrect and/or missing information, we require the following details to validate your account ownership:

- A fax, scan or digital image of nationally recognised photo ID, such as passport or drivers license (please do not include public transport cards, library cards etc, as these are unsuitable for our needs).

and

- The last 4 numbers of the credit card you are using on this account or a picture of the game card used, if you use those.

IMPORTANT: Also include your full Name, Address, Account Name and E-mail Address and send it via one of the following methods:

E-Mail:

WoWaccountreviewEU@Blizzard.com

Fax:

00 33 130 679 012 (With a Header Sheet marked for the attention of the Account Administration Team)

Blizzard Entertainment SAS
TSA 60 001
Service Administration des Comptes
78143 Vélizy Villacoublay Cedex
France

As soon as we have this information we will be able to progress the resolution of this matter for you.

We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!

Regards,

Enhrak

Xsoul
01-04-2008, 09:45 AM
السلام عليكم
الله يكون في عونك اخوي Conq

طلباتهم كثيره بس يفترض ان بعض الأشياء تفي بالغرض مثل صورة البطاقه الشخصيه أو جواز السفر بالاضافه للكرديت كارد المستخدم ,, يعني عمليه التأكد من هوية العميل ما هي صعبه ....

بس بكل صراحه اخوي ايش السبب الرئيسي اللي خلاهم يتحققون من حسابك في البدايه,, أول مره؟

Conq
01-04-2008, 11:41 AM
السلام عليكم
الله يكون في عونك اخوي Conq

طلباتهم كثيره بس يفترض ان بعض الأشياء تفي بالغرض مثل صورة البطاقه الشخصيه أو جواز السفر بالاضافه للكرديت كارد المستخدم ,, يعني عمليه التأكد من هوية العميل ما هي صعبه ....

بس بكل صراحه اخوي ايش السبب الرئيسي اللي خلاهم يتحققون من حسابك في البدايه,, أول مره؟

المشكلة سلمت لهم صور من الجواز والكريدت كارد...
السبب صار بعد ماطلبت ارجاع item سويت له destroy بالغلط عن طريق الـ GM Ticket.

زي مانت شايف انا ماعندي مشكلة في الانجليزي ولكن سبب تسكير الاكاونت هو اللي محيرني ورافع ظغطي

Azerothian
01-04-2008, 12:10 PM
يقول لك : as we received ownership claims from multiple sources
والمعروف ان بليزارد ما تقبل ان يكون اكاونتك مشترك،، انت شاري الاكاونت ؟

Obsession
01-04-2008, 06:32 PM
:wow: طلباتهم تقهر !!

بس انا ما فهمت
" Account ownership can no longer be verified as we received ownership claims from multiple sources"
يعني في احد ارسلهم ايميل غيرك ؟!

Conq
01-04-2008, 07:16 PM
يقولون انه جتنا رسالة فيها معلومات الاكاونت من مصدر اخر غير رسالتي... انا شاري الاكاونت صحيح ولكني استخدمه من اكثر من 10 شهور وماجتني مشاكل منه... وصاحب الاكاونت نفسه عطاني صورة من جوازه يعني مستحيل يكون هو.

Azerothian
01-04-2008, 09:45 PM
انا شاري الاكاونت صحيح

"اذا عرف السبب بطل العجب"

انت شاري الاكاونت ومادروا عنك الا يوم انك ارسلت لهم تيكيت تطلب فيه الايتم اللي مسحته
وهذا دعاهم للتحقيق في اكاونتك "ليش؟ الله اعلم"
فهم عرفوا انك شاري الاكاونت لان صاحب الاكاونت أكيد مراسلهم من قبل لا يبيعه

(فانت جنيت على نفسك)

الله يكون في عونك، سو لك اكاونت جديد او روح على warhammer نفس ما قلت

^^

Conq
02-04-2008, 12:36 AM
"اذا عرف السبب بطل العجب"

انت شاري الاكاونت ومادروا عنك الا يوم انك ارسلت لهم تيكيت تطلب فيه الايتم اللي مسحته
وهذا دعاهم للتحقيق في اكاونتك "ليش؟ الله اعلم"
فهم عرفوا انك شاري الاكاونت لان صاحب الاكاونت أكيد مراسلهم من قبل لا يبيعه

(فانت جنيت على نفسك)

الله يكون في عونك، سو لك اكاونت جديد او روح على warhammer نفس ما قلت

^^

راسلهم ولا ماراسلهم... هذا مايكون سبب في معرفتهم ان الاكاونت انباع ولا كان جاني ban بسبب account trading
على العموم Blizzard ماتخزن الـ IP logs اكثر من اسبوعين لكل اكاونت.

Predator101
02-04-2008, 02:54 AM
أنت اللي كنت مع Affliction في Mag ؟

و بالنسبة للموضوع,,, انسى wow و شوفلك حاجة ما تشغل الوقت كثير و لا تصرف فيها فلوس مثل Dota أصرف لك!!

Conq
02-04-2008, 11:33 AM
أنت اللي كنت مع Affliction في Mag ؟

و بالنسبة للموضوع,,, انسى wow و شوفلك حاجة ما تشغل الوقت كثير و لا تصرف فيها فلوس مثل Dota أصرف لك!!

كنت في Affliction وبعدها Four Kings, بس وقفت لعب WoW فترة اول ماغيرنا الاسم الى Four Kings

Azerothian
02-04-2008, 11:43 AM
راسلهم ولا ماراسلهم... هذا مايكون سبب في معرفتهم ان الاكاونت انباع ولا كان جاني ban بسبب account trading
على العموم Blizzard ماتخزن الـ IP logs اكثر من اسبوعين لكل اكاونت.

ياخوي مايطوف عليهم شي، هذيلا سحر
المهم انهم عرفوا ان الاكاونت مشترك (مبيوع او احد ثاني يلعب فيه معاك)
هم لهم طريقتهم

وبعدين انت من البدايه لو شاريلك اكاونت جديد وملفل لك شخصيه كان اريح لك
انت تبي تريح نفسك من اسبوعين تلفيل على اكاونت جديد
وراحت عليك 10 شهور من التعب في الشخصيه اللي شريتها

لكن الحين ماتنفع لو

الله يعوضك خير ^^

ABOoDY . TOB
02-04-2008, 06:50 PM
ههه حبيبي اخيرا طلع لي صاحب حبيبي دا كلو يسوتلهم هوا ولسا مو راضيين يرجعوا الاكونت
قال يبغوا فاتورة رسميه بالانقليزي ولا الاتصالات السعوديه بالانقليزي ولا الكهربا يعني مافي حل
وزياده الحقد دا علينا لاننا عرب مسلمين حسبي الله عليهم

InTouch
02-04-2008, 08:36 PM
السلام عليكم

تبي الصدق اخوي اول شي كنت اشوف انك مظلوم في السالفه من الرسايل الي قريتها
و ترا ياما صارت ناس يبيعون اكاونتاتهم و يردونها عقب خنازير الله يعزك

بس اشوف اخوي انك انت الغلطان لانك شريت الاكاونت وماتوقع بلزرد ما بتعرف انك شاري الاكاونت

Smart Player
02-04-2008, 11:11 PM
اسمحلي يا اخوي , تشتري اكاونت بعدين اتقول الشركه سخيفه
غريبين العرب يبون كل شي جاهز ( اكاونت + جولد )
ترى الهدف من اللعبه التسليه !

Conq
03-04-2008, 01:34 PM
اسمحلي يا اخوي , تشتري اكاونت بعدين اتقول الشركه سخيفه
غريبين العرب يبون كل شي جاهز ( اكاونت + جولد )
ترى الهدف من اللعبه التسليه !

عفوا اخوي,, انا كان عندي اكاونت شخصي وتاعب عليه شخصيا. وهو اللي كان في Four Kings. فلا تحط في بالك اني من الناس اللي يشترون اكاونتات وجولد...
يكون في علمك اني بمجهودي الشخصي قدرت ادخل Guild وصل ترتيبه في أفضل 50 Guild عالميا... وهذا من قبل لا ابيع الشخصية حقتي لواحد سعودي الله يشتر علينا وعليه بسعر خرافي... هذا كله كان على شخصية سويتها انا شخصيا ولعبت فيها فترة اكثر من ثلاث سنوات

انا عندي خلفية كبيرة في WoW وسبب الـ Ban اللي جاني ماكان لان الأكاونت كان مشترك. ومثل ماقلت الاكاونت له عشر شهور واللي شاريه منه كان معانا في الـ guild واثق فيه ثقة كبيرة لاني شفته شخصيا وقابلته يوم رحت الصيف اللي راح للسويد والنرويج واجتمع الـ guild حقنا هناك

سبب البان جدا سخيف وواضح وبينوا فيه انه فيه شخص اخر غيري مرسلهم معلومات الاكاونت. وعلى حد علمي, مافيه الا انا وحتى تأكدت من صاحب الاكاونت يوم اتصلت عليه وسئلته. حجتي كانت مع بليزارد انهم في الرسالة الاخيرة طلبوا مني ارسال الرسالة من اخر ايميلات استعملت في الاكاونت واعتقد هذا هو السبب ورا المصادر المختلفة مع انهم طلبوا مني هالشيئ.

Taidan
03-04-2008, 08:32 PM
يعني انت شاري الاكاونت من واحد سويدي يعني بليزارد عرفو من من رقم الايبي اللي تدخل به انك من المنطقه العربية
والاكاونت مسجل ان صاحبه من السويد فا اتوقع ان هذا اللي خلاهم يشكون اكثر

Conq
04-04-2008, 04:47 AM
لو كان الامر كذا كان جاني Ban بسبب Multiple Account User
وكان قدرت ازور اوراق تثبت اني صرت اشتغل في السعودية لو كان هذا الامر وتمشي عليهم... لانه سبق ومرت علي حالة شخص صارتله مشكلة في الـ Multiple IP Logins وصرفتها لبليزارد تصريفة صح وقلتلهم لهم ان صاحب الاكاونت صار يشتغل في السعودية وزورت صورة Scan من العمل لجهة بليزارد تبين ان فلان الفلاني شغال في السعودية.

انا كثير مريت بمواقف مع بليزارد لاني اسوي خدمات مساعدة للشباب اللي تجيهم مشاكل مع اكاونتاتهم وماقد فشلت محاولتي الا مرتين وهاذي هي المرة الثانية ولكني ماقتنعت بحجة بليزارد في قفل اكاونت لاني اقدر اقول اني تعرضت لـ Scam من موقع مشتبه والسلام ويرجعونه.

فارس المقبرة
04-04-2008, 08:51 AM
اخوي ،،
انصحك تحول على maplestory احسن لك
اللعبة ما تحتاج شيء لا صور و لا شيء
بس سجل و نزل اللعبة و استمتع
اظن مابل احلة wow
تحياتوشن

Conq
04-04-2008, 01:36 PM
اخوي ،،
انصحك تحول على maplestory احسن لك
اللعبة ما تحتاج شيء لا صور و لا شيء
بس سجل و نزل اللعبة و استمتع
اظن مابل احلة wow
تحياتوشن

والله عرض مغري :). لكن مع الاسف الشديد, انا حاليا موقف WoW ومستلمها Call of Duty4 و Counter Strike.

Silver Spirit
06-04-2008, 09:54 AM
فعلا موقف لا تحسد عليه وان شاء الله العوض في غيرها. بلزرد متشددة الى ابعد درجة في مسألة بيع وشراء الأكاونتات لانها في الأساس هي من يملك حقوقها. عموما شي ونتعلم منه.

shrreer
16-04-2008, 04:37 AM
lol
يا هلا فيك اخوي والله

للمعلومية ترى ما في امل يرجعون اكاونتك ةاحد من أخوياي ارسلو له نفس رسالتك بالضبط
وحاول معهم شهرين ارسل لهم كل شي
وفي الأخير blizzard الحلوين طنشوه وماعاد يردون على ايميله^^

رب ضرة نافعة .... D:

Dapoo
19-04-2008, 03:12 PM
انا عندي خلفية كبيرة في WoW وسبب الـ Ban اللي جاني ماكان لان الأكاونت كان مشترك. ومثل ماقلت الاكاونت له عشر شهور واللي شاريه منه كان معانا في الـ guild واثق فيه ثقة كبيرة لاني شفته شخصيا وقابلته يوم رحت الصيف اللي راح للسويد والنرويج واجتمع الـ guild حقنا هناكانت سافرت علشان تجتمع مع الجيلد في السويد؟ تارك ديرتك واهلك وشغلك ودراستك وحياتك عشان تجتمع بسبب لعبة؟؟؟

اذا كان هذا صحيح اخوي فلا تزعل من صراحتي.......ماعندك سالفة بالمرة

وصدقني يمكن هذا الــ Ban منه فايدة لنفسك وحياتك....والله مافي اي لعبة في العالم تخلي الواحد يسافر حتى لو السالفة فيها فلوس!!!!

الله يعينك ويهديك

I will cross my fingers praying that there is anything I can do to get it back

يمكن هذا هو السبب اذا كنت مسلم

Conq
19-04-2008, 04:13 PM
انت سافرت علشان تجتمع مع الجيلد في السويد؟ تارك ديرتك واهلك وشغلك ودراستك وحياتك عشان تجتمع بسبب لعبة؟؟؟

وصدقني يمكن هذا الــ Ban منه فايدة لنفسك وحياتك....والله مافي اي لعبة في العالم تخلي الواحد يسافر حتى لو السالفة فيها فلوس!!!!

الله يعينك ويهديك

يمكن هذا هو السبب اذا كنت مسلم

اول شيئ... مهوب من حقك انك تتدخل في حياتي الخاصة وانا ماطلبت منك هذا الشيئ...

ثاني شيئ... انا ماسافرت وتركت اهلي والبيت والشغل عشان الـ " GUILD " لو باعطيك التفاصيل... انا في قبل صيفيتين سافرت للدنمارك والسويد والنرويج.. بالأصح جولة في الدول الاسكندافية مع اختي وزوج اختي وابنهم ولم يكن عندي نية في الذهاب الا بعد اقناع كبير من اهلي اني اروح (الذهاب لهذه الدول لم يكن فكرتي)... ومع سفري هناك الحيت على الـ Guild اننا نجتمع في ستوكهولم ونشوف بعض وخصوصا اني جاي من مكان بعيد وصادف اني جنبكم فاليش مانجتمع واتعرف على ناس اعرفهم فقط على النت لمدة تفوق ال4 سنوات ولم ارهم قط في حياتي.

I will cross my fingers praying that there is anything I can do to get it back يمكن هذا هو السبب اذا كنت مسلم
صراحة blizzard دروا اني مسلم يوم قلت هالعبارة....

Pray: هي الصلاة واغلب الديانات مثل المسيحية واليهودية فيها صلوات خاصة بأديانهم اكيد تختلف طريقتها ومددها عن دي صلوات دين الإسلام الحق. شبك الأيدي او الدعاء ليس محدود على دين الاسلام فقط.

Conq
19-04-2008, 04:26 PM
انت سافرت علشان تجتمع مع الجيلد في السويد؟ تارك ديرتك واهلك وشغلك ودراستك وحياتك عشان تجتمع بسبب لعبة؟؟؟

الله يعينك ويهديك

ثاني شيئ... انا ماسافرت وتركت اهلي والبيت والشغل عشان الـ " GUILD " لو باعطيك التفاصيل... انا في قبل صيفيتين سافرت للدنمارك والسويد والنرويج.. بالأصح جولة في الدول الاسكندافية مع اختي وزوج اختي وابنهم ولم يكن عندي نية في الذهاب الا بعد اقناع والحاح كبير من اهلي اني اروح (الذهاب لهذه الدول لم يكن فكرتي)... ومع سفري هناك الحيت على الـ Guild اننا نجتمع في ستوكهولم ونشوف بعض وخصوصا اني جاي من مكان بعيد وصادف اني قريب فاليش مانجتمع واتعرف على ناس اعرفهم فقط على النت لمدة تفوق ال4 سنوات ولم ارهم قط في حياتي.

I will cross my fingers praying that there is anything I can do to get it back يمكن هذا هو السبب اذا كنت مسلم

Pray: هي الصلاة واغلب الديانات مثل المسيحية واليهودية فيها صلوات خاصة بأديانهم اكيد تختلف طريقتها ومددها عن دي صلوات دين الإسلام الحق. شبك الأيدي او الدعاء ليس محدود على دين الاسلام فقط.

Conq
19-04-2008, 04:33 PM

الله يعينك ويهديك

ثاني شيئ... انا ماسافرت وتركت اهلي والبيت والشغل عشان الـ " GUILD " لو باعطيك التفاصيل... انا في قبل صيفيتين سافرت للدنمارك والسويد والنرويج.. بالأصح جولة في الدول الاسكندافية مع اختي وزوج اختي وابنهم ولم يكن عندي نية في الذهاب الا بعد اقناع والحاح كبير من اهلي اني اروح (الذهاب لهذه الدول لم يكن فكرتي)... ومع سفري هناك الحيت على الـ Guild اننا نجتمع في ستوكهولم ونشوف بعض وخصوصا اني جاي من مكان بعيد وصادف اني قريب فاليش مانجتمع واتعرف على ناس اعرفهم فقط على النت لمدة تفوق ال4 سنوات ولم ارهم قط في حياتي.