المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : المغامرة و الحركة الفلم SAW سوف تنتج لعبه رعب مغامرات على السوني !!

your8
04-04-2008, 08:10 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمه لله وبركاته

الفلم SAW سوف تنتج لعبه رعب ومغامرات

في تاريخ اكتوبر 2009

المصدر

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/saw/news.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;previews

hauntition
04-04-2008, 08:29 PM
I watched the first two movies and from my judgment I would say a video game based on the movie is going to turn out GREAT, lots of blood and cutting, just how i like it

Thanks for the notice your8

SUPER HUNTER
04-04-2008, 08:45 PM
خبر قديم يابطل

asdwe
04-04-2008, 08:45 PM
بتفشل مثل غيرها من الالعاب المقتبسة من الافلام

The Shadow
04-04-2008, 09:02 PM
امممم ، سامع هالخبر من قبل ، اظنها بتفشل كأغلب الالعاب المقتبسة من الافلام ( هناك العاب مافشلت ، مثل Kingkong و Godfather و Scarface )، بس سؤالي اللي شاهدوا الفيلم ، تصلح فكرة الفيلم للعبة ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

hauntition
04-04-2008, 09:32 PM
امممم ، سامع هالخبر من قبل ، اظنها بتفشل كأغلب الالعاب المقتبسة من الافلام ( هناك العاب مافشلت ، مثل Kingkong و Godfather و Scarface )، بس سؤالي اللي شاهدوا الفيلم ، تصلح فكرة الفيلم للعبة ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

In my personal opinion, the movie can be made into a game because the movie's main idea is about people being put into traps/situations and they usually have a time limit or difficult conditions in which they must get themselves out of it

The Shadow
04-04-2008, 10:38 PM
In my personal opinion, the movie can be made into a game because the movie's main idea is about people being put into traps/situations and they usually have a time limit or difficult conditions in which they must get themselves out of it

So ....it is good idea for a game .... But what do you want to be in the game ?...The Crazy killer or the victim ?

hauntition
04-04-2008, 11:01 PM
So ....it is good idea for a game .... But what do you want to be in the game ?...The Crazy killer or the victim ?

To me sounds like there's a lot of puzzle solving and interesting traps but you never know how the game will actually come out :) Being the crazy killer is cool because you get to be in control and kill people in creative ways. Being the victim is also good, because you never know when, where, why and how you'll be attacked or who's coming after you, so I would say my choice is being the victim because it's more fun and that's why I'm a huge horror game fan

The Shadow
04-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Being the victim is also good, because you never know when, where, why and how you'll be attacked or who's coming after you

This Sound Great and lot of fun but .... we see this thing in 457842487 Game already !!! i
want something little new and we never see it before
one thing
i want to see Lot and lot of Bloody scene like The Beginning of SAW IV hehehehe

hauntition
04-04-2008, 11:40 PM
This Sound Great and lot of fun but .... we see this thing in 457842487 Game already !!! i
want something little new and we never see it before
one thing
i want to see Lot and lot of Bloody scene like The Beginning of SAW IV hehehehe

oh damn, now I know there's gonna be a bloody scene in the beginning of saw IV :P you ruined it for me

The Shadow
04-04-2008, 11:58 PM
i am So Soooooory ~_~ but it's not a big Spoiler ...you know that in EVRY saw Movie there will be a bloody scene ...

I am Sorry again

hauntition
05-04-2008, 12:23 AM
i am So Soooooory ~_~ but it's not a big Spoiler ...you know that in EVRY saw Movie there will be a bloody scene ...

I am Sorry again

lol, don't apologize, i meant my previous post as a sarcastic remark "i even had :P in the post" exactly because as we ALL know there has to be a trillion bloody scenes in saw movies so its impossible for that to be a spoiler to anyone, and we're totally off topic now ^^; i hope no one gets upset about that