المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : عام نداء الى شباب الكويت و الخليج المساعده لاجل افتتاح ستور للكويت

b.f.a.n.s
06-04-2008, 09:08 PM
السلام عليكم

الى كل الشباب بالكويت اللي عندهم PS3 لازم نراسل سوني علشان يفتحون لنا ستور للكويت

ملينا ما نقدر نشتري مقزرينها على الديمو و الفيديو

شباب اتمنى تراسلون الشركة على هذا الايميل و تطلبون منهم افتتاح ستور للكويت خلال هذي السنه

networksupport@ae.playstation.com

حتى الشباب من باقي الدول ساعدونا لاجل افتتاح الستور في الكويت

انا ان شاء الله خلال هاليومين راح اسوي صيغة للشباب اللي ما يعرفون انجليزي و احطها في هذا الموضوع

علما باني راسلتهم و قالو لي ان ما في احد يطالب في هذا الامر

المأثور
06-04-2008, 09:42 PM
وأنا معاك
إستعجل بكتابة الصيغة

Bill Kaulitz
06-04-2008, 10:04 PM
والله فكره
ياخوي
b.f.a.n.s (http://montada.com/member.php?u=553181)
انا راح أراسلهم الان
وجزاك الله الف الف خير على الخبر

تحياتي لكـ
Bill

Bill Kaulitz
06-04-2008, 10:30 PM
شباب حبيت اساعدكم هذه الصيغة
Hi playstation
Kindly for your great for the development of this game
We play this game and we would like to suggest to you a proposal
We in Kuwait are suffering severely from the loss of support, we can not
To find tapes of the game that is sold in the branches that you have
We would like to suggest that you propose Please rapid reaction
We wish your assistance and not deprived of Play
The proposal is to open a special shop in Kuwait
We would like to thank you for the great work and we wish you a rapid reaction
We wish to be special for PS 3

Thanks Playstation

تحياتي لكم حمد

xpresscell
06-04-2008, 11:15 PM
فكره حلوه....
انا دزيت الايميل من ناحيتي ...... و اتمنى كل الشباب يدزون ايميل ايضا ......

راح احط لكم الصيغة اللي استخدمتها .......... يمكن تفيدكم .

PSN Store in Kuwait

we are sending this email with all hope that you will consider it as one of your primary objectives . me and thousand of hardcore PS3 players in kuwait are suffering from PSN unavailability in our region ...... we are sick of limitation that we have of using PS3 technology ....... Sony has opened the Store in UAE and Saudia Arabia regions , and thats very cool , that gave us hope that one day the store will come to kuwait also ...... but so far nothing happened . if Sony thinks that the gamers that use PSN in Saudia arabia or UAE are more than Kuwait ..... belive me you are wrong . there are thousand and thousands of players in kuwait that are waiting for the moment when they can put their hands on PSN shop , and beleive me that's true . I'm logging on to PSN as UAE's citizan , to get a little of what PSN can effort such as demos or free contents , and i'm telling you this that all of the PS3 users in kuwait doing the same .

Me and Thousands of players in Kuwait are all optimistic that sony will consider this as a high priority request of gamers that love sony and love PS3 . We are sure that Sony loves us too .

Best Regards

PS3 Gamers

ToUaReG
07-04-2008, 12:47 AM
خوش فكره ..

وخاصه اني مسجل ID بالكويت قبل لا اعرف انه ماكو ستور لها ..

و شباب اي صيغه تبونا ندز ؟؟

b.f.a.n.s
07-04-2008, 12:54 AM
يعطيكم العافية شباب على المساندة و لك انت اخوي xpresscell على الصيغة الرائعة اللي لو حاولت ما اظن اقدر اكتب احسن منها لكن بعد اذنك ابي اعدل عليها عبارة وحده

هذي الصيغة المعدلة اتمنى ان الشباب كلهم يساعدونا و يرسلون كثر ما يقدرون

PSN Store in Kuwait

we are sending this email with all hope that you will consider it as one of your primary objectives . me and thousand of hardcore PS3 players in kuwait are suffering from PSN unavailability in our region ...... we are sick of limitation that we have of using PS3 technology ....... Sony has opened the Store in UAE and Saudia Arabia regions , and thats very cool , that gave us hope that one day the store will come to kuwait also ...... but so far nothing happened . if Sony thinks that the gamers that use PSN in Saudia arabia or UAE are more than Kuwait ..... belive me you are wrong . there are thousand and thousands of players in kuwait that are waiting for the moment when they can put their hands on PSN shop , and beleive me that's true . I'm logging on to PSN as UAE's citizan , to get a little of what PSN can effort such as demos or free contents , and i'm telling you this that all of the PS3 users in kuwait doing the same .

Me and Thousands of players in Kuwait are all optimistic that sony will consider this as a high priority request of gamers who are hoping that this will be true as soon as possible .
we love sony and love the PS3 . We are sure that Sony loves us We too .

Best Regards

PS3 Gamers

ToUaReG
07-04-2008, 12:59 AM
تم الإرسال ..

وان شاء الله نسمع خبر الافتتاح :D ..

b.f.a.n.s
07-04-2008, 01:19 AM
اتمنى من كل الشباب يتفاعلون معنا و يحسون بمعاناتنا و يساعدوننا على فتح الستور في الكويت

speedery
07-04-2008, 04:17 AM
و شنو سالفة الستور و شنو فايدته
ممكن توضيح

الشقوق
07-04-2008, 05:26 AM
طيب ما جربت تسجل بأكاونت سعودي ؟ أتوقع أنها تقبل فيز الكويت أو الخليج بشكل عام :33:

عاشق اليوفي2002
07-04-2008, 07:46 AM
أأخوي الإيميل خطأ

أتنمى تحط الإيميل الصح

b.f.a.n.s
07-04-2008, 10:18 AM
شباب هذا الايميل
networksupport@eu.playstation.com (wlmailhtml:{B7F7F53B-D423-4770-B501-A49C06DBEF0E}mid://00000014/!x-usc:mailto:networksupport@eu.playstation.com)

b.f.a.n.s
07-04-2008, 10:37 AM
شباب هذا الايميل
networksupport@eu.playstation.com (wlmailhtml:{B7F7F53B-D423-4770-B501-A49C06DBEF0E}mid://00000014/!x-usc:mailto:networksupport@eu.playstation.com)

xpresscell
07-04-2008, 11:01 AM
طيب ما جربت تسجل بأكاونت سعودي ؟ أتوقع أنها تقبل فيز الكويت أو الخليج بشكل عام :33:

سجلت بالاكونت الاماراتي و ما نفع ...... كل دوله لها تسلسل خاص للكريديت كارد .......

املنا الوحيد انه يشغلون الستور بالكويت

همتكم ويانا شباب و يعطيكم الف عافية

xpresscell
07-04-2008, 11:07 AM
و شنو سالفة الستور و شنو فايدته
ممكن توضيح

PSN Store هي خدمة خاصة لمستخدمين الــ PS3 حيث بالامكان تنزيل و شراء امور و اضافات كثيرة عن طريق الستور...... مثل العاب , اضافات للالعاب , و في المستقبل القريب جدا ...... افلام و اغاني و الكثير الكثير من الامور و ازيدك من الشعر بيت ..... السعر يكون خيالي و رائع ........

للأسف الخدمه هذي ليست متوفرة بالكويت .......

Shalnark
07-04-2008, 11:26 AM
i had no idea there was a saudi /Uae psn , going to check it out :)

xpresscell
07-04-2008, 12:53 PM

Lucky You :D

xpresscell
07-04-2008, 12:55 PM

Lucky You :D

DREAMCATCHER
07-04-2008, 01:14 PM
تم الارسال وعن اذنك bfans هذي نسخه بعد التصحيح من الاخطاء الاملائيه ياليت تحطها في اول الموضوع
على اساس ما يطنشونه اذا شافونه بايعينها بالانجليزي (: لول

PSN Store in Kuwait

We are sending this email with all hope that you will consider it as one of your primary objectives. Me and thousand of hardcore PS3 players in Kuwait are suffering from PSN unavailability in our region ...... we are sick of limitation that we have of using PS3 technology....... Sony has opened the Store in UAE and Saudi Arabia regions, and that’s very cool, that gave us hope that one day the store will come to Kuwait also ...... but so far nothing happened. If Sony thinks that the gamers that use PSN in Saudi Arabia or UAE are more than Kuwait..... Believe me you are wrong. There are thousand and thousands of players in Kuwait that are waiting for the moment when they can put their hands on PSN shop, and believe me that's true . I'm logging on to PSN as UAE's citizens , to get a little of what PSN can effort such as demos or free contents , and I’m telling you this that all of the PS3 users in Kuwait doing the same .

Me and Thousands of players in Kuwait are all optimistic that Sony will consider this as a high priority request of gamers who are hoping that this will be true as soon as possible.
We love Sony and love the PS3. We are sure that Sony loves us we too.

Best Regards

PS3 Gamers

eob717
07-04-2008, 02:26 PM
المفروض من سوني تفتح للخليج كله..اليوم الكويتيين يطالبون..باجر بنشوف البحريينين..نخلص من البحرينين..ننتقل للعمانيين..نخلص من العمانيين..نروح للعراقيين..وهكذا مانخلص.

DREAMCATCHER
07-04-2008, 02:36 PM
أقول شباب خلاص هدي اللعب دزيت لهم رساله و ردولي في نفس اليوم والله انهم اقواياء ^_^
وهذا الرد:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your recent correspondence.
I am sorry to learn of the difficulties that you are experiencing in accessing the PlayStation Store.
The PLAYSTATION®Store could only be rolled-out in a limited number of territories in time for the launch of the PlayStation 3. But this rollout is an ongoing process and we will be looking to increase the number of territories in which the Store is available in the future.
Please do not automatically assume that if your country does not have the Store at present, then it will never have it.
I hope that this information is helpful, but if you should have any further queries, then please call the Network Gaming Careline on 08702 422 299 (national rate) where a member of our team will be happy to help you further.
Please quote your Reference Number: 1-E4VOV
Our operating hours are between 8am - 10pm Monday to Friday, and 10am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Yours sincerely,

Jennifer Cherrill
PlayStation Network Gaming Careline
Sony Computer Entertainment UK
Careline: 08702 42 22 99 (National Rate)
E.Mail: UK_help@uk.playstation.com <Help@uk.playstation.com>
Web: <http://www.playstation.co.uk/ (http://www.playstation.co.uk/)>

xpresscell
07-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Please do not automatically assume that if your country does not have the Store at present, then it will never have it.
this rollout is an ongoing process and we will be looking to increase the number of territories in which the Store is available in the future

عاد متى ما يندرى !!!!!!!!!

انا من رأيي ان نشخلهم ايميلات لما يقوقلون بس ................. هذيلا شكلهم مطولين بالسالفة !!!!!

xpresscell
07-04-2008, 03:38 PM
this rollout is an ongoing process and we will be looking to increase the number of territories in which the Store is available in the future

عاد متى ما يندرى !!!!!!!!!

انا من رأيي ان نشخلهم ايميلات لما يقولون بس ................. هذيلا شكلهم مطولين بالسالفة !!!!!

Kunio-Kun
07-04-2008, 03:48 PM
تم الأرسال...

ToUaReG
07-04-2008, 03:49 PM
^^^^

حبيبي عطنا الزبده :D ..

xpresscell
07-04-2008, 03:51 PM
والله شكلهم مطولين بالسالفة ................ انا من رايي ان نشخلهم ايميلات و لا نوقف لما يقولون بس .......... كافي .......
شركة كبيرة مثل سوني اكيد راح ترد علينا بهالاسلوب ...... يعني تتوقعون انهم يقولون " لا مالكم ستور " !!!!!!!!

همتكم شباب و لا تطخون .......

b.f.a.n.s
07-04-2008, 03:51 PM
يعطيكم العافية شباب على التفاعل الرائع
خاصة اخوي dream على التصحيح لاني ما انتبهت للاملاء بسبب ثقتي في اخوي xcell
اما بالنسبة للرد اتمنى انكم تتجاهلون الرد و تكملون الارسال لان هذا الرد هو نفسة اللي جاني من شهر تقريبا منهم

همتكم شباب نبي الستور باسرع وقت ممكن

ToUaReG
07-04-2008, 04:43 PM
شباب انا ارسلت وهذا ردهم لي ..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

I am sorry to learn of the difficulties that you are experiencing in accessing the PlayStation Store.

The PLAYSTATION®Store could only be rolled-out in a limited number of territories in time for the launch of the PlayStation 3. But this rollout is an ongoing process and we will be looking to increase the number of territories in which the Store is available in the future.

I hope that this information is helpful, but if you should have any further queries, then please call the Network Gaming Careline on 08702 422 299 (national rate) where a member of our team will be happy to help you further.

Please quote your Reference Number: 1-E4XGW

Our operating hours are between 8am - 10pm Monday to Friday, and 10am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Yours sincerely,

Jennifer Cherrill
PlayStation Network Gaming Careline
Sony Computer Entertainment UK
Careline: 08702 42 22 99 (National Rate)
E.Mail: UK_help@uk.playstation.com <Help@uk.playstation.com>
Web: <http://www.playstation.co.uk/ (http://www.playstation.co.uk/)>

الأخت جينفر ناويه تنطق الظاهر :09: ..
شباب منو عنده اسلوب حلو خل يتصل عليهه Careline: 08702 42 22 99 ..
بس مو يكثر من الاسلوب الحلو :09: ..

barca-ps3
07-04-2008, 06:05 PM
تم الارسال من كل ايميلاتي ^_~

والظاهر ان ردهم هذا .. آلي !

وما عليكم ..

اشخلوهم ولا توقفون ^_~

همتكم يا شباب ^_^

Bill Kaulitz
07-04-2008, 06:47 PM
والله
ياشباب
مع احتراماتي لشركه هذه مصخره بمعنى الكلمه
وانا اقوول لو نشلخهم رسائل بالإيميلات
يكون احسن
تحياتي
لكمـ
Bill

b.f.a.n.s
07-04-2008, 07:00 PM
ما تقصرون شباب و انا بعد اقول نشخلهم شخل بالايميلات

ToUaReG
07-04-2008, 07:17 PM
اوكي نشخلهم ..
بس تتوقعون تييب نتيجه ؟؟

لانه اللي اشوفه انه ردهم آلي -_-" ..
عالعموم خل نسوي اللي علينا :D ..

speedery
07-04-2008, 08:11 PM
زين احنا الي بالكويت نقدر و لا ما نقدر نشتري من الستور مال الامارات و اذا لا ليش؟

xpresscell
07-04-2008, 10:32 PM
زين احنا الي بالكويت نقدر و لا ما نقدر نشتري من الستور مال الامارات و اذا لا ليش؟

مانقدر............... لأن كل دوله لها كريديت كاردخاصه فيها ....... بمعنى ثاني اذا عندك ماستر او فيزا ماخذها من الكويت ..... ماتقدر تشتري من الستور الامارات ...... بس اذا تقدر تحصل كريديت كارد اماراتي ....... تقدر تشتري و تستخدمه.......

شدو الهمة شباب و يعطيكم الف عافية .............

meshale
07-04-2008, 10:41 PM
كفو والله الشباب ملينا نبي ( جني اشويه حنان ) او شدو الهمه ... بس يا شباب ترى ما باقي شي على الpsn card !!

b.f.a.n.s
08-04-2008, 05:07 AM
شباب نبي تفاعل اكبر ارسلو كثر ما تقدرون

tobaid
08-04-2008, 10:01 AM
اخوي الستور اللي تقدر تشتري منه اللي اهوا هونغ كونغ :>

انا شريت منه جم شغله

xpresscell
08-04-2008, 01:45 PM
اخوي الستور اللي تقدر تشتري منه اللي اهوا هونغ كونغ :>

انا شريت منه جم شغله

صج؟؟؟؟؟!!!!!
راح اجرب اليوم انشاء الله.......
شنو الكريديت كارد اللي تستخدمه؟؟؟

b.f.a.n.s
08-04-2008, 03:00 PM
بس اغلب الاشرطة عندي ريجون 2 اوروبي يعني لازم من ستور اوروبي

b.f.a.n.s
08-04-2008, 04:43 PM
تسلم اخوي tobaid على المعلومة
الستور قبل الكريدت مالتي بس ماكو فايده
ما اقدر اشتري تحديث وورهاوك لانه ما راح ينفعني
الديسك اللي عندي اوروبي و هونغ كونغ من ضمن اسيا

xpresscell
09-04-2008, 10:02 AM
مشكور اخوي tobaid
يمكن هذا احلى خبر سمعته .....
بالفعل انا جربت ستور الخاص بـ هونغ كونغ ....... و لسبيل التجربة شريت لعبة لوكوروكو ............ و ضبطت وياي

من اليوم لازم نشتري العاب الاسيوية .......... علشان نقدر نشتري الاضافات الخاصة فيهم عن طريق الستور .....

Bierhoff
09-04-2008, 10:06 AM
يا سلام على الموضوع الي ان شاء الله بييب فايده ان شاء الله:)

انا دزيت لهم بعد رساله اطلب فيها افتتاح استور للكويت

وان اشاء الله اتجاوبون ويانه وتكون السالفه جدياََ من شركة سوني

Bierhoff
09-04-2008, 10:07 AM
احسن طريقة انه انكثف عليهم الارسال

b.f.a.n.s
09-04-2008, 01:31 PM
ستور هونغ كونغ لا يعتبر حل
شباب ارسلو لا تتساهلون معاهم

xpresscell
09-04-2008, 02:10 PM
ستور هونغ كونغ لا يعتبر حل
شباب ارسلو لا تتساهلون معاهم

اكيد........................ :biggthump

ToUaReG
09-04-2008, 07:24 PM
شباب انا ارسلت لشركة سوني من الموقع الرئيسي و ردوا علي بجواب غير عن الرد الآلي ..

ياليت احد يترجم او يعرف المكتوب !!! ..

Hello Ibrahim,

Thank you for writing us.

We appreciate your interest in the PLAYSTATION(R)Network. A region's PLAYSTATION(R)Store access is
determined by the country associated with the PLAYSTATION(R)Network account. You will not be able
to access another region's PLAYSTATION(R)Store if the country associated with that
PLAYSTATION(R)Network account is different. Also, once a PLAYSTATION(R)Network account is created,
the country for that account is unable to be modified.

One region's PLAYSTATION(R)3 computer entertainment system is able to access the PLAYSTATION(R)Store
for another region, however, the PLAYSTATION(R)Network account must have a valid mailing address
within that foreign region. Additionally, if you wish to purchase content from the
PLAYSTATION(R)Store, you must have a credit card or debit card (with a VISA or MasterCard logo) with
a billing address from the same region as the PLAYSTATION(R)Store. Please note, pricing for
PLAYSTATION(R)Store content is set independently by each region and subject to change at any time
and once items are purchased they are non-refundable and non-transferable. Since the console you
own is designed to operate in the region for which it was manufactured, all PLAYSTATION(R)Network
and PLAYSTATION(R)Store content may not operate as intended on a console that is not from the same
region, (i.e., different language displayed, software titles may not be compatible, etc.). We do
not have any information that will override these territorial restrictions and we apologize for any
inconvenience.

Lastly, we cannot guarantee the functionality of the PLAYSTATION 3 system and access to the
PLAYSTATION(R)Network from outside of its designated region. The PLAYSTATION 3 system and format
software titles are only designed to run in the respective regions and countries for which it was
intended. You may experience problems when you attempt to operate a console from outside its
designated region and access the PLAYSTATION(R)Network.

If you have questions regarding setting up the PLAYSTATION(R)Network for regions outside of North
America, please visit the following URL and choose your country or region*:

http://www.playstation.com (http://www.playstation.com/)

If you are unable to locate your country or region by visiting the above URL, we apologize for any
inconvenience. Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) may not have authorized distribution
centers for PlayStation(R) products in your region at this time.

*For consumers from the African region, please contact Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE).

You may wish to review our Knowledge Base for additional information:

http://playstation.custhelp.com (http://playstation.custhelp.com/)

We would also recommend the following Knowledge Base articles that relate to this topic:

- PLAYSTATION(R)Network Region Information

http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=792 (http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=792)

- PLAYSTATION(R)Store Regional Price Information

http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=794 (http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=794)

If you have further questions regarding this message and are replying back via email, please refer
to your email case number:5666474.

Keyana
Multimedia Representative
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Consumer Services Department

Additional Support Resources
---------------------------------------------
PlayStation.com Knowledge Base: Browse through hundreds of helpful FAQ articles at our Knowledge
Base at PlayStation.com. To begin, please click on http://playstation.custhelp.com (http://playstation.custhelp.com/)

PlayStation.com Support Page: You will find helpful content divided by our PlayStation(R) product
lines. Please visit http://www.us.playstation.com/Support (http://www.us.playstation.com/Support) and select the PlayStation product of
your choice to learn more.

xpresscell
09-04-2008, 10:43 PM
الايميل لا يذكر اي شي عن الي ندوره ....... الا و هو الستور بالكويت ........ كل اللي ذكره هو قوانين و خطوات استخدام البلايستيشن و الستور في دول و مناطق مختلفه ...

ToUaReG
09-04-2008, 10:46 PM
الايميل لا يذكر اي شي عن الي ندوره ....... الا و هو الستور بالكويت ........ كل اللي ذكره هو قوانين و خطوات استخدام البلايستيشن و الستور في دول و مناطق مختلفه ...

صج !!!

عيل مالت على اللي دازه -_-" ..

b.f.a.n.s
09-04-2008, 11:47 PM
اي و الله انا من شوي وصلني مثل هالايميل

اقول شباب انا الى الحين يمكن ارسلت حوالي 200 رساله

لا تقصرون

eob717
10-04-2008, 03:02 AM
هههههههههههه يبا فهموها .. هذول شكلهم ماراح يفتتحون ستور كويتي
بالطقاق .. قزروها ديمو .. ترى الشغلات الباجية مالها ذاك الأهمية.

ToUaReG
10-04-2008, 03:39 AM
هههههههههههه يبا فهموها .. هذول شكلهم ماراح يفتتحون ستور كويتي
بالطقاق .. قزروها ديمو .. ترى الشغلات الباجية مالها ذاك الأهمية.

بنحنج عليهم :09: ..
انا اتوقع من يسمعون انه مجمع الرحاب في الكويت يكنسلون شي اسمه ستور كويتي XD ..

MiNOoOoON
10-04-2008, 04:29 AM
شباب همتكم غرقوهم رسايل

ما يجون الا بالعين الحمرا (اسكت لا يسمعونك) ويقفلون الاونلاين بالكويت ههههههههههه

بس انا من اليوم قاعد اشخلهم رسايل ابي ازهقهم خخخخخخخخ

MiNOoOoON
10-04-2008, 04:37 AM
تم ارسال الموضع لجميع من معي على المسنجر (ياليت يتم ارسالها) حق ربعك الي بلمسنجر

الشباب الي وياي بالمسنجر كلهم تفاعلو معا الموضوع (عرب وخليجيين) يعطيهم العافيه

.................................................................................................... ...................

نداء الى شباب الكويت و الخليج المساعده لاجل افتتاح ستور للكويت

شباب هذا الايميل
networksupport@eu.playstation.com

عنوان الموضوع السوبجكت
PSN Store in Kuwait
الموضوع
We are sending this email with all hope that you will consider it as one of your primary objectives. Me and thousand of hardcore PS3 players in Kuwait are suffering from PSN unavailability in our region ...... we are sick of limitation that we have of using PS3 technology....... Sony has opened the Store in UAE and Saudi Arabia regions, and that’s very cool, that gave us hope that one day the store will come to Kuwait also ...... but so far nothing happened. If Sony thinks that the gamers that use PSN in Saudi Arabia or UAE are more than Kuwait..... Believe me you are wrong. There are thousand and thousands of players in Kuwait that are waiting for the moment when they can put their hands on PSN shop, and believe me that's true . I'm logging on to PSN as UAE's citizens , to get a little of what PSN can effort such as demos or free contents , and I’m telling you this that all of the PS3 users in Kuwait doing the same .

Me and Thousands of players in Kuwait are all optimistic that Sony will consider this as a high priority request of gamers who are hoping that this will be true as soon as possible.
Best Regards
PS3 Gamers

b.f.a.n.s
10-04-2008, 09:49 AM
يعطيكم العافية شباب على التفاعل
واتمنى يكون التفاعل اكبر بعد
ان شاء الله يكون الستور قريب بس نبي الهمة

xpresscell
10-04-2008, 09:56 AM
يعطيكم الف عافية شباب ..................... اي هذا هو الشغل ولا بلاش ............... ( شفيه عايش الدور :) )

not yet
10-04-2008, 10:51 AM
والله ياشباب مالي شغل بالاونلاين والستور وماعرف هالسوالف بس عشانكم ارسلت من ايميلين وعشان الكويت

تستاهلون كل خير ياشباب ديرتي الى اللقاء

not yet
10-04-2008, 10:52 AM
والله ياشباب مالي شغل بالاونلاين والستور وماعرف هالسوالف بس عشانكم ارسلت من ايميلين وعشان الكويت

تستاهلون كل خير ياشباب ديرتي الى اللقاء

b.f.a.n.s
10-04-2008, 12:39 PM
كفو هذا العشم فيكم يا شباب الكويت

بقبق
10-04-2008, 09:35 PM
يا شباب أنا معاكم أتمنى إن يفتحون ستور بالكويت حالنا حال الدول الثانية

لكن أتوقع إن الشيخ صباح لازم يكلمهم أو أي واحد ينوب عنه لأني ما أعتقد إن السالفه بهل بساطه

لكن راح أشخلهم بالرسايل

والظاهر لازم ننتظر PSN card

وإنشاء الله يفتحون ستور بالكويت

:)

ahat45
12-04-2008, 03:26 PM
لكن أتوقع إن الشيخ صباح لازم يكلمهم أو أي واحد ينوب
:)

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:........تتكلم من جد انت رئيس دولة يكلمهم عشان بفتحون ستور؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

ToUaReG
12-04-2008, 06:18 PM
:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:........تتكلم من جد انت رئيس دولة يكلمهم عشان بفتحون ستور؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

الا اذا كان الرئيس عنده PS3 :D ..

بقبق
12-04-2008, 07:54 PM
لا أنا قصدي إن فتح ستور يمكن يتطلب عقد بينا وبينهم

هذا قصدي

وآسف إني ما وظحته لكم :(

Onvi
12-04-2008, 10:51 PM
تم الأرسال ،،

b.f.a.n.s
13-04-2008, 01:36 PM
كفو شباب نبي منكم اكثر

همتكم معانا

Mr.X
13-04-2008, 02:07 PM
غريبه
انا ارسلت رساله لهالإيميل اللي قاله اخونا كاتب الموضوع
networksupport@ae.playstation.com

وجتني رساله من الهوتميل عنوانها Delivery Status Notification (Failure)‎ ومعناتها ان هالإيميل غلط !!؟؟

عموماً انا اقترح ان يكون فيه اكاونت واحد لأهل الخليج كلهم.

b.f.a.n.s
13-04-2008, 11:12 PM
اخوي الايميل تم تعديله في الردود اللاحقة ارجو التاكد

يعطيك العافية على التفاعل

MiNOoOoON
14-04-2008, 09:10 AM
تم ارسال الموضع لجميع من معي على المسنجر (ياليت يتم ارسالها) حق ربعك الي بلمسنجر

الشباب الي وياي بالمسنجر كلهم تفاعلو معا الموضوع (عرب وخليجيين) يعطيهم العافيه

.................................................................................................... ...................

نداء الى شباب الكويت و الخليج المساعده لاجل افتتاح ستور للكويت

شباب هذا الايميل
networksupport@eu.playstation.com

عنوان الموضوع السوبجكت
PSN Store in Kuwait
الموضوع

Best Regards
PS3 Gamers

STING UK
14-04-2008, 10:34 PM
شباب حطين اسم الكويت في الستور امكن فتح;)

ToUaReG
14-04-2008, 11:06 PM
شباب حطين اسم الكويت في الستور امكن فتح;)

لأ موجود من زمان بس من دون ستور ..

speedery
15-04-2008, 06:16 AM
the message has been sent

we hope a decent response from Sony