المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : DSC Market and Bikes

MrDeath
14-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Hello everyone,

This might be a different topic than the usual topics you read in this forum, I believe it will be useful for everyone to read about it.

Few months ago Dubai Studio City (DSC); an entity under TECOM Investments, created a website called DSC Market. This website is made for production companies to request things they need for their shooting like commercials, movies or still photos. Some of the things they might request are bikes, cars, models, location, stunt people, an animal, you name it. Other companies or individuals might have these things and then they can deal between each other.

A small example to explain things better. Company A want to make a commercial for Pepsi and the content of the commercial should have bike riders making daring moves (am using bikes in the example cause this section is about cars). They go to www.dscmarket.com, put a request for 10 good bike riders. So 10 random people or lets say a group of friends see the request on the site, they contact Company A through the site. They make deal between each other and then start shooting the commercial.

Since this section of the Montada related to bikes and I believe some of have nice looking bikes, classic or can do nice daring moves can give it a try and register in the web site, you might be in the next commercial or movie.

You can to the website through the link above or by clicking on the picture on my signature