المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Help! Looking for an arab dominated ls - server

Faulou
28-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Dear FFXI Arab community,

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

My name is Mohamad, I am 24 years old, Palestinian, currently working in the United Arab Emirates for an architecture firm.

For several years, I have been trying to enjoy FFXI progress that being CoP, ToAU missions, Sky, Sea, Dynamis, etc.. but the sad news is because of the time zone difference between us living in the Middle East vs Japan or US, its almost impossible to do so.

Today as i was surfing the internet i found this website and was very happy to see so many active FFXI Arab players sharing experiences and helping each other out in numerous ways.

My request is to guide me to a server were lots of active Arabs are playing FFXI or even better an Arab LS. Current Server: Hades.

As for my main its a 75 warrior, 60 scholar, and many 37 sub jobs mainly DD for my warrior or mage support for my scholar.

Arab Server. Can I have it? sell? /tell price! :D

Take care everyone, hoping to hear from you soon.

Faulou - Hades
75 Warrior 60 Scholar

starak
28-05-2008, 11:37 AM
حياك بالمنتدى ومنور ياخوي

اذا تبي سيرفر عرب تعال عندنا Ragnarok

من كثر العرب الي فيه الاجانب هناك تعلمو بعض الكلمات العربيه خخخخخخخخخخخ

MrDeath
28-05-2008, 03:01 PM
most the guys in the montada are in Ragnarok, you can make world transfer to us, we have good players and LSs, for example PeaceMakers (that us), cya in Van'edail

Faulou
28-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I will be transferring to Ragnarok server soon. I will contact you in game. Take care.