المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A question about battle.net

cool devil2006
14-07-2009, 01:37 AM
Hello guys

My brother merged my account with battle.net by mistake and we tried to unmerge the account but we couldn't so i wanted to know how do you unmerge an account ?
do i have to call them ?

(If so could someone call them for me and i'll give him the account info..am not really good in english when it comes to talking to another person

ابوعبدالله آل تميم
14-07-2009, 02:55 AM
:D If merged with account ... I forget to remove

naxxer
14-07-2009, 07:50 AM
there is noway to unmerge the accounts even if you talk to blizzard because the merging is finally and forever .. you cant even delete it !

if you want can create a new account with the same info of your battle.net account and transfer your character to it ,,

but notes that you can do the transfer only after 1 month from the merging

cool devil2006
14-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Ouch
well thanks for helping

alra7mooni
15-07-2009, 07:36 AM
maybe u have to wait them to add that service soon

or maybe u have to forget it :)

سيفيروث
15-07-2009, 01:51 PM
لا حبيبي لما حد يدمج الأكاونت راح توصلك رسالة من بليزارد تقولك فيها انه إذا ما انت اللي دمجت الأكاونت فاضغط على الوصلة اللي هم راسلينها واتبع التعليمات اللي تجيك. بس الحركة هذي لازم تسويها بسرعة بعد ما يندمج الأكاونت

naxxer
16-07-2009, 08:07 AM
لا حبيبي لما حد يدمج الأكاونت راح توصلك رسالة من بليزارد تقولك فيها انه إذا ما انت اللي دمجت الأكاونت فاضغط على الوصلة اللي هم راسلينها واتبع التعليمات اللي تجيك. بس الحركة هذي لازم تسويها بسرعة بعد ما يندمج الأكاونت

راح يحولونك للتحقيق انا صديقي تهكر اكاونته و دمجوه ببتل نت و هالكلام من شهر و اكثر و ليلحين ما ردوله الاكاونت و غالبا ماراح يرد حسب كلام صديقي

cool devil2006
17-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Guys I want to make some things clear here
First: my account didn't get hacked or anything, it's just my stupid brother who merged my account with battle.net without asking me, which means i have full battle.net account info

and BTW i sent message to blizzard telling them about my problem
they just told me to contact them using the e-mail that was used to create battle.net account and when i did that the just unmerged my account in a few hours
so...yeah

anyway thanks very much for trying to help me guys