المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : تأخير صدور cataclysm لأول ديسمبر :(

Valentino
27-09-2010, 10:27 AM
سلام عليكم

تم تسريب بعض الاخبار بأن الجزء الجديد cataclysm سوف يتم تأخير صدوره لأوائل ديسمبر :cray:

7 أو 14 ديسمبر

طبعا هذه المعلومات غير أكيدة للان و السبب كثرة ال pugs في cata للان

(صراحة جربت goblins quests مترووووووسة مشاكل و الكل يقول أن Blizzard تحتاج miracle patchعشان تصلح المشاكل اللي عندها) :33:

و انشاء الله رح نفيدكم باخر الأخبار أول صدورها

معكم مراسل المنتدى من قلب الحدث كاتاكلييييييزززمم :D

الســـعودي 2007
27-09-2010, 11:34 AM
خبر غير جيد بصراحة ..

لكن ما نقول الا الله يحيينا حياة طيبة .. والجميع بالف خير

ومشكور على التقرير والاخبار حتى لو كانت غير مفرحه بس تبقى انت من تحلي الاخبار بنقلك وتواصلك المستمر ,,,

mx3
27-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Cataclysm Release Date Postponed (Not Official)

A few weeks ago I announced that the target release date for Cataclysm was November 2. Well, according to an update I just got, the release has been postponed and Blizzard will try to release the game in early December. (Basically, either December 7 or December 14)

The Cataclysm by itself will happen earlier and will let you play in the "new" zone for a couple of days/weeks before you can buy the expansion and access the level 85 content. Keep in mind that they're mostly inside info, they're not official and I just report them because ... well, I'm sure you all want to know when it's supposed to happen.

موجود داخل mmo-champion

مشكور على اي حال

HitmanTheOnly
27-09-2010, 06:50 PM
انا كنت متوقع مثل هذا الخبر ...

لان لسة فيه اشياء كتير لم تكتمل فى Cataclysm ... انا توقعى انها راح تنزل مثل WoTLK فى 23 ديسمبر فى الكريسماس

!ctrl!
27-09-2010, 07:01 PM
لكن الباتش 4 اتوقع قريب جاهز

hanodi
28-09-2010, 01:35 PM
so weird
u said we can play in the new zone b4 buying the edition???