المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Ways to Transfer Video to 3D MKV?

baby19890416
30-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Watch 3D films inside the cinema is definitely a feast for our eye. Would you like to have fun with 3D films at home with ease? You may say which i do not have THREE-DIMENSIONALLY players and also I don’t have 3D movie resources. Forget about that. You may continue to love 3D movies in the home without the need of professional 3D players. The only thing you must have is normally the computer, a video to 3D converter as well as a pair of 3D eyeglasses.
Next we will highlight learn how to switch video to 3D videos. Have video to 3D MKV conversion as an example.

STEP 1-import videos data files.
Three methods are supplied for you to add files: a. please click add button. b. click “File” to incorporate video data files and also put video folder. c. directly move and drop video to converter.
STEP 2-choose user profile
Select output format within “Profile”. Here we choose MKV as file format of exported data files.
Meant for higher variables related to common video and also audio, i highly recommend you click environment switch apart from user profile to put.
STEP 3-Video Modifying
Video trimming, cropping, effecting as well as watermark can be found to personalize exported data files. That helps you cut movies in to segments, get rid of frustrating trailers as well as government warnings.
STEP 4-video to 3D options
Click “3D settings” switch. 4 THREE DIMENSIONAL setting modes can be found: Red/Cyan, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, Side by Side. You can view switched 3D movies which in front 3 configurations with a couple of archetypical 3D spectacles at a common laptop or computer along with usual media player. You gonna need professional 3D electronic to have fun Side-by-Side 3D IMAGES videos, similar to a 3D PC or simply 3D TV.
http://www.mkvconvertersoft.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/72.jpg
Right here, It is best to to select Red/Cyan mode which is the primary method of showing theatrical 3D.
STEP 5-Done
Ok, all configurations will be get ready. Please click transform to start the conversion process. After the software carried out video to 3D MKV (http://www.mkvconvertersoft.com/how-to-convert-video-to-3d-mkv/) conversion, let’s appreciate 3D videos in your own home.