المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Acquire Loved ones Video clip in to iMovie just for Cropping and editing

baby19890416
13-12-2011, 05:52 AM
“I chosen a converter to switch family unit video clip I obtained as Video_TS to m4v document. Whenever i make sure you operate the m4v document, iMovie insists about "optimizing" it - then again I see ABSOLUTELY NO video clip, solely eco-friendly display videos! Precisely what 'm I carrying out incorrect? Make sure you help! ” Coming from talks. apple. com.
You may boys own comparable difficulties, wanting to help make celebration or perhaps household video clip modifying along with iMovie. Yet the video clip formatting is just not appropriate for the actual software. It really is clearly in which we have to change movie forms first of all.
Consistent with apple. com, you might use these forms in iMovie HD:
*DV
*DV Widescreen
*HDV 1080i (25 and also 30 fps)
*HDV 720p (25 and additionally 30 fps)
*MPEG 4 Simple Profile
*iSight
In case you are unclear regarding the previously mentioned information and also understand small point around formatting, however suggest you to definitely transform all of them in to MOV. I'm convinced iMovie extends greatest with. mov documents. Thus attempt to switch the document compared to that. We have employed a course named Leawo Mac MKV Converter (http://www.mkvconvertersoft.com/mkv-converter/) prior to when to switch my films meant for iMovie. To my information in which software gives you free of charge trail, deliver a move and find out if it's going to function.