29-11-2012, 01:45 PM
معلومات المتقدم بالاستفسار :
العمر : 21 , الجنس : ذكر

الطول :183 متر
الوزن : 78 كيلوجرام

نسبة الدهون : 15

و الاستفسار كالتالي :
شباب عندي سؤال الله لا يهينكم ,,

منتجات بودي بلدينج زي ال ZMA , L-carnitne , CLA هل يدخل الخنزير في مشتقاتها او لا ؟
هذا رابط احد المنتجات ذي ..
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bo...ments/zma.html

اللي عنده خبر ياليت يفيدني بأقرب وقت ,, ويعطيكم الف عافية ..

---
انا ارسلت لهم ايميل كتبت
"Hi

excuse me I just want to ask what kind of gelatin you use in your products such as "Bodybuilding ZMA, L-carnitine and CLA" ... the natural source I mean ,, is it from pigs or not ?"

ردو علي

"Hello,
Thank you for the email. I apologize for any inconvenience however this information has not been made available to our department, nor does it list on the ingredient label what sort of gelatin is used. It is possible that this product does contain pig as a part of the gelatin ingredient so order knowing that there is a possibility of pig product contained in the gelatin. Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you for choosing Bodybuilding.com. "

فما اعطوني جواب مقنع

رجعت مرة ثانية سويت ربلاي وارسلت
"Thank you for your help ,, but I'm still confused ,, is there any way to know what is the source of gelatin "Bodybuilding.com" use in their products ?
Information like this should be known..

I emailed another companies such as Universal and they replay to me that "Animal Nitro is the only product that uses pork gelatin. The rest use 100% beef gelatin"
I hope you answer my question..

Thanks again"

ردو علي
"Hello!

Thanks for your email! I would be happy to help you out with this for you! I've reviewed these products and it does not specify whether a pork product is used! The following products are used within the products:

Gelatin, Glycerin, And Natural Caramel Color.Allergen Information: This Product Is Manufactured In A Facility That Uses Materials Containing Milk, Soy, Wheat, Egg, Fish And Shellfish.

There is no specification as to if pork is used, so it is safe to say that the ingredient is not within these products. I hope this helps! We also have a special feature on our website called "Find A Plan" that allows you to enter your gender, age, and fitness goals to guide you to a collection of articles, workout programs, and fitness tips all based on your needs. If you would like to access that feature, please click on the following link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us! You can respond directly to this email, call us at 1-866-236-8417 (US and Canada) or 011-208-377-9002 (Internationally) we are here 24/7 to assist you! Thank you for choosing Bodybuilding.com and have a great day!"

الزبدة كأنه يقول انه مافيه مشتقات خنزير ! فهل احد عنده خبر بالموضوع يفيدني اكون له شاكر

C.L.A.S.S.I.C
29-11-2012, 03:35 PM
شوف الموضوع هذا http://montada2.com/showthread.php?t=673850
اما اذا تقصد مكملات شركة بودي بلدنج نفسها ما ادري صراحه

MGEET
29-11-2012, 03:58 PM
يعطيك العافية على تفاعلك ,, مريت على هالموضوع من قبل ,, لكن زي ماقلت ماشفت منتجات شركة بودي بلدينج نفسها ..

فللحين ما ادري اطلبها ولا لا ,, هي مكتوب عليها ان فيها جيلاتين بس مو محدد من ايش ,, والسيرفس يوم راسلته يقول ما ادري ,, لكن من اسلوبه تحس كأن مافيها خنزير ,, المشكلة مالها بديل كل ال ZMA وال CLA وال L-Carnitine يجون كبسولات ! مافي شي يجي بودرة >_<

بردان1
30-11-2012, 02:53 AM
^

طيب اقطع الشك باليقين وخذ حبوب !!
ومهو لازم من ماركة بودي بولدنق شوف شركات اخرى مثل ناو او غيره كلها جيده

وان شاءالله موفق