المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : TOO SMART

ابو مرة
10-03-2002, 09:10 AM
TOO SMART

>> >>>The teacher asked, "Harry what is your problem?"
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the third -grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the third-grade too!"
>> >>>
>> >>>The teacher had had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.
>>
>> >>>While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was.
>> >>>
>> >>>The principal told the teacher he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave. The teacher agreed.
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.
>> >>>
>> >>>Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: "9".
>> >>>
>> >>>Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: "36".
>> >>>
>> >>>And so it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade should know. The principal looks at the teacher and tells her, "I think Harry can go to the third-grade."
>> >>>
>> >>>The teacher says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions?"
>> >>>
>> >>>The principal and Harry both agree.
>> >>>
>> >>>The teacher asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry, after a moment: "Legs."
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?" The principal wondered, why does she ask such a question! !
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry replied, "Pockets."
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: "Pants"
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: What’s a start with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid? The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry was taking charge.
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: Coconut
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: Bubble gum
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: What does a man do standing up, a woman do sitting down and a dog do on three legs? The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer...
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: Shake hands
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: Now I will ask some "Who am I" sort of questions, okay?
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: Yep.
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: Tent
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. (Principal was looking restless and bit tense.)
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: Wedding Ring
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good.
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: Nose
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: Arrow
>> >>>
>> >>>Teacher: What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of excitement?
>> >>>
>> >>>Harry: Fire truck
>> >>>
>> >>>The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last ten questions wrong myself."
>>
THE END
;-)

ابو مرة
11-03-2002, 09:47 AM
ما فيه احد يعرف انجليزي الا انا والخمسة الي قروا الموضوع ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟!
لا ولاواحد رد بعد:غضب: