ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : ÚÇã theory, another idea for silent hill 3

ÝåÏ ÇáÔÑíÝ
12-03-2002, 05:37 PM
sory again i can't writing arabic , and this idea from my mind that i wish in silent hill 3 . The main character is this college professor, who teaches advanced psychology. When he's not teaching, he works at the local Whispering Pines, which is about ten miles from Silent Hill. One day, the patients just disappear. That night, as Professor looks for them in his car, his car breaks down on the road. He sees a shadowy figure which he recognizes as one of the escaped patients, which disappears into the fog, making towards Silent Hill. The Professor tries his car again in vain, then he walks to Silent Hill and his adventure begins.

This time, you're not suffering for any sins, you're just an observer. You'll watch the stories unfold for each of the patients as you confront their horrific manifestations while running through the town to find all of them again and again, and eventually, you'll confront some of your own deep, dark secrets
http://www.data-techniques.net/cwm/contrib/ruinkai/FIREdevil.gif

ÝåÏ ÇáÔÑíÝ
13-03-2002, 07:05 AM
well firstly, if there was going to be a Slient Hill 3, I would want, most of all for it to be on playstation 2. But If there was going to be one they would probably move to X-box or Gamcube. Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams is on Xbox and that made me so mad cause supposedly it has new stuff. Im resisting my gaming urge to go buy an Xbox just to play restless dreams.

If there was a silent hill 3 I would want to see the return of pyramid head. That guy was cool. Maby see him roaming around places as a mini boss or something and you get that spear as a weapon when you kill him.

Another thing would be and I agreee with, weapons, there just wasnt enough weapons to go around. through 95% of the game I used the handgun cause it was just easier to use. I swiched off to shotgun if i got a couple of monsters crowding a hallway or something but other than that.

I think having a rocket launcher would be cool but only if it were a secret weapon to be found. hey, Resident Evil did it, they had a rocket launcher in just about every game, i think...

how about a change of clothes? Maby different character costumes or something neat to add in. I always visioned James having a plain white shirt on that just said on the back "whats hell?"

If your still reading by this time I applaud you :P I like to write alot of stuff about games ive played and I like to voice opinions :)

one last thing and best of all. Have a bed in the middle of the street ... why? because its a bed and it deserves to be in the middle of a street. Did you ever get up and thank your bed for giving you a good night sleep? Or being there to support you when you jump up because you had a nightmare?

my favorite room in silent hill 2 was pyramid heads room where you got the great knife. It seemed to detailed with the bed frams and creature cages. The red light at the door added to the effect of it.

-to the creator of Silent Hill 2
great game, love the style of art in the historical society. Really lifelike hehe , I would like to see Harry Mason and James Sunderland being tender and intimate , Talk About What You Would Like To See In The Next Silent Hill Game , ok take this , is the silent hill 3 story (remember, it's from my mind) :

Silent Hill 3 the basic story.

Intro

“It’s over a year ago, now I think back. The images haunt my everyday thinking, why me, why was I chosen, to be put through this hell, all I know now though, is that I must go back and put and end to my demons. I must go to Silent Hill.

Sometimes when I think of the events that I witnessed, I feel like I am going insane, that how could those things possible happen, why did I see those things? Was it for a purpose? I feel like the town is calling me once again, like before, but this time I am being drawn against all my will, I do not ever wish to go back there. Never to gaze at that black lake again, look upon the decay which seems so ridden there. Find my self alone, wandering through those endless streets again, no I do not wish it.

But I left, without finishing the story, completing the puzzle, instead I found it easier to just run and hide from them, for him, but I can’t hide any more, it is time to destroy these demons which inhabit the deepest recesses of my soul once and for all. Maybe I will fail, maybe I my self will become like those who lived in Silent Hill, before, and yes, I have thought of that possibility, but its time, time to go back and finish what was began”

Background Story

Bruce looked up at the ceiling, his eyes fixed on one of the many cracks that spread the width of the ceiling. His mind was wandering again, like it often did. Bruce Thomason was a tall well-built man. When he was younger he often had played for his college football team, but that was over now. Bruce had nothing left, no wife, no home and no money. It was just his luck that he would lose both his wife and job on the same day, after that it was just a matter of time before he couldn’t afford to pay the rent, eventually his land lord had kicked him out. Bruce had trouble finding work due to his age mostly. He would move from town to town with as little money that he could scrounge here and there and all the while trying to find a new secure job and a place to call home. Bruce was however ageing quickly and before he new it, it was his 50th birthday.

Bruce had more troubles than the problem of money however, he had suffered a deep trauma as a child, one that he had never let surface. It was after the death of his mother and sister is a car accident. Bruce had a “special” place in the woods just behind his home, he called it his “thinking place” because whenever he felt upset or angry about anything he would go there and by the time he came back he would be fine again. After the accident Bruce often went there. One night, Bruce had gone to his “thinking place” to try and remember his mother and sister, which for some reason had began to leave his memory, he could hardly remember their faces any more. Bruce’s father had done his best to help him through it, but now and again Bruce could do with the solitude. Bruce’s “thinking place” was positioned quite high up in a large oak tree. He had never stopped to ever really consider how old it was, how much it had seen, in a town as weird as Silent Hill. In the moon light the old oak tree looked twice as large and twice as old, but it didn’t bother Bruce, he found its size comforting, it was like an impenetrable tower to him.

Bruce laid back, his eye fixed towards the night sky above and the stars, trying to make out the constellations with his finger. Where Bruce had positioned himself it was possible to see quite far into the distance as well as in every back yard for about a quarter of a mile in every direction. The houses basically circled the old oak. Bruce glanced down towards the old Bakers place. They were a weird bunch, even by Silent Hill standards. Bruce had often seen them out gardening (or so he thought) in the middle of the night, they would hardly ever come out during the day and practically never opened their curtains to the outside world, it was a family shrouded in mystery but he didn’t care, he didn’t really want to know them and he was quite sure they didn’t want to know him. Bruce heard a scratching sound, he sat up on his branch and listened intently, it seemingly began to grow in volume as he listened. Suddenly the Bakers conservatory light flickered one and the door was swung open. Out stepped a man, quite tall and skinny with small beady eyes which were a dirty green. This was Charles Baker. Bruce had often heard his father saying what a strange man he was but Bruce had only seen him a handful of times. Out stepped Charles followed by his wife, Alice Baker, she was quite a short and fat woman, a single mole rested on her chin. She had straggly black hair that looked old and damaged, her eyes were somehow more menacing than Charles’s, and they almost had no life in them at all. In her left hand she was carrying some sort of curved knife. “What would they need a knife like that for to do some gardening?” Bruce thought to himself. Another figure followed behind but Bruce couldn’t see there face because it was covered with something. Bruce hid himself as best as he could but tried to keep his eyes on the Bakers. “What will it be this time darling?” said Alice Baker
“Hmmm, lets do something we have never tried before; I’m getting bored of doing what we normally do” Answered Charles.
“OK, my love”

Alice reached back and grabbed the third figure and brought it forward. They then proceeded to remove what ever it was over there head. This person was a young man, looked about 18 or 19. Tears were streaming down his eyes. His mouth was taped. Bruce looked on in horror, what has happening here!? All he wanted to do was get out of there, run home and tell his father what he had seen. He was sure that there was something not right here, but he just stood there watching, paralysed. A smile appeared on Alice’s mouth “Do you want to do the honours my love?”
“If you do not mind my darling” replied Charles. “OK, what will it be, shall we gut him? Or how about we cut out his tongue and bury him alive?”
“How about both?” A large grin spread across Alice’s face. Charles proceeded to nod.
“As you wish my darling” said Charles in a dry and menacing voice “We haven’t removed anyone’s intestines in a while”
Tears rolled into Bruce’s eyes “What am I to do, shall I go home and tell my father? Or should I try and help him my self? What!?” But he couldn’t do anything except sit and watch, “It must be a joke” he said over and over to himself “Maybe they are rehearsing for a play or something?” He said is even though he couldn’t believe that they were, unless they were very good actors. But then again, what if they were? He didn’t want to cause trouble, embarrass himself because of something has harmless as a bit of acting, but why do it so late? Alice quickly rushed inside and returned carrying something, but Bruce couldn’t make it out.

Bruce was still sat there, unable to move, paralysed by fear, looking on in horror, the tears making his sight shimmer. Charles took the knife from Alice’s hand. “Get a grip of your self Bruce, it’s probably nothing” he recited to himself. Charles removed the tape from the boy’s mouth, you could see he attempted to scream but Alice was too quick and with some prongs that grabbed hold of his tongue with a pair of prongs that she must have fetched before. Charles then took the prongs off her. He began to pull out the boys tongue further while Alice held is head. He then slipped the knife into his mouth and flicked it round. The boys head jerked back and forth, his eyes swelling from the tears of pain and grief. Blood gushed from the boy’s mouth, spraying Charles and Alice in blood. Charles jerked back, and Alice let out a deep blood curdling laugh, in the tongues, covered with blood, was the boys tongue. A grin appeared on Charles’s face. Bruce couldn’t believe what he was seeing; they had just cut out his tongue. Who were these people? The urge to run was stronger than ever, but once the horror and fear kept Bruce at bay. He wanted to do something to help the boy, but he didn’t dare move, never mind confront the two. The boys arms were restrained, blood still leaked from the boy’s mouth. “Lets finish him off my love, diner is almost ready.” stated Alice
“OK, my darling, it will be over soon.”
Bruce sat there, every muscle in his body frozen, his hands gripped to the bark of the old oak. It no longer felt like in impenetrable fortress now, it felt like he was more vulnerable than ever in it. He couldn’t move, his body wouldn’t let him, in case of discovery. What would they do to him he they found out he had seen them cut the boys tongue out? Charles and Alice looked at each other then smiled. Charles handed the blade to Alice “You can my darling” Alice smiled back and took the blade from her lover. She then turned to face the boy, now on his knees coughing violently, coughing up red liquid he had swallowed too much of the blood. Charles gripped him by the hair and pulled him up “No slouching now my son, we are getting to the most important part, the sacrifice” The fear filled his eyes and he shook his head as hard as he could, he pleaded with them not to kill him with his eyes. Bruce was still sat there his eyes fixed on the events transpiring, motionless. Alice looked deep into the boys eyes; it looked like she was penetrating his soul. She then smiled at him and plunged the knife deep into his abdomen. Blood rushed from the gaping wound and she proceeded to draw the knife across in a line. The boy’s face flushed red, and then faded white. His eyes staring into Alice’s as his blood gushed from the massive slit in his stomach. His head shook violently, he bent forward and a mix of blood and vomit erupted from his mouth. Charles smiled “Finish it Alice my darling” Alice gave Charles a quick glance then turned to face the boy again, He was now on floor in a pool of his own vomit and blood, but still alive. Charles walked over and picked him up again. Alice let out another shrill laugh then reached inside and pulled out in insides and showed them to him. The boy opened his bloody mouth, tears mixed with the blood flowing from his face, then collapsed on the floor, and died. Alice laughed “He will be pleased with us this time; this one is one of the youngest yet”
“Yes, he will reward us well for this one” Charles said with a quick glance towards the body,

Both Alice and Charles then proceeded to pack the body into a bin liner and drag it to the bottom of the yard, and then they both dug up the ground with shovels Alice had fetched and buried the body. Charles then cleared up the blood and vomit of his concrete patio and went inside, switching the light off. Bruce sat there for a second, still unable to move because of a cross between fear and horror that still existed in him. All of a sudden he felt his stomach being churned and a surge from within. He leaned over and vomit dripped from his mouth while the tears fell from his eyes. He was still in a state of shock. He had just witnessed a murder, he watched as two people murdered another in the most horrible of manners and he didn’t do anything about it. He climbed down from the tree and sat at the base of the trunk, ducking his head between his knees and covering them with his arms. Should he tell his father what he saw? But how could he, he could he tell his father about the horrors that he had witnessed that night. He decided that he never wanted to let it surface, ever again, he wanted to forget everything that he had seen that night.

The victim was later identified as Billy Ormsan, a college boy in town to visit his parents for his vacation. The Bakers had somehow managed to sneak up on him from behind and drug him. He had apparently been missing for several days before his murder. The Bakers were traced because some of Billy’s hair and blood was found in the Bakers car, they then proceeded to search their yard and find the body of Billy as well as 3 other unidentified people, ranging in ages from around 25 to 40, and having been killed in different methods. One had seemed to have has his heart removed and another eyes. All these things, including Billy’s tongue were found in a secret compartment in the Bakers basement in a special freezer. There seemed to have been quite a difference in time between the murders according to the police. Forensics had identified one of the remains around 10 years old and another around 5 according to police reports. The Silent Hill Police were baffled as to the reason of these killings, and why certain organs from each of the victims had been preserved and why did they go to so much trouble to kill each one in a specific way. When police asked the Bakers why they had killed those people and why they had done it so brutally all they replied with was “We are simply messengers, he tells us what do, we do not ask him for that will only anger him, in return for these gifts we give him, he gives us rewards. He is growing in power, but he is only half, soon though he will be complete and Silent Hill will be his, and we will be his servants” The police dismissed these as mad ravings of lunatics and shipped them of to different mental asylums. A really strange occurrence was that both of the lunatic lovers both committed suicide on exactly the same day, at almost exactly the same time. The Police however just passed this off as a strange coincidence.