المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : المرحلة الجامعية Get information about anything and everything about colleges around the world

Nssrawi 4 ever
13-04-2002, 02:25 PM
I`d like to 2 open this tittle to let anyone take and exchange his information with other, Around the world any question any rquest we are here to answer ... and we are thanks u when join us to make this world smaller to connect with each other.... we r waitting ur replay ... ;-)

ابلةعطيات
22-04-2002, 11:50 AM
thanks for this interesting issue...and i'd like to ask about whose major is ENGLISH LANGAUGE ... in Saudia Arabia...how many hours they study ... and what are the subjects ... they r teaching?! and iwould be very greatfull for who answer my question...:D :D

SMM®
23-04-2002, 04:58 PM
لو سمحتم ابي مواقع جامعات الأمريكية في الخليج الذين عندهم كية الطب

و شكراً:)

قاهرة الصحراء
24-04-2002, 12:14 PM
Hello.. about English department, the first two years they teach the four skill whic are reading, writing, structure and listening after that they start with the diffecult subjects such as syntax reading in EFL and stuff like that..i'm not sure exactly what kind of information you need and in which part of Saudi Arabia you want to study because this department is diffrent from one Uni to another..
Good luck anyway.. i wish that helped..
let me know if you need more or specific information.

SMM®
24-04-2002, 12:31 PM
thank you very much
but I want information about American universities in gulf.
I want their web site to caontact them and I want to see if they have medical college or not.

thank you

ابلةعطيات
25-04-2002, 07:12 AM
Thank you very much :D :D :D

ابلةعطيات
26-04-2002, 10:20 PM
thanks! i'd like to ask about if a student wana study there...i mean in Saudi Arabia ... should he\she ... study French langauge .. with English or it's not obligate?:)

قاهرة الصحراء
27-04-2002, 12:34 AM
no my dear.. Frensh is not obligatory.. you don't need it at all:-)

قاهرة الصحراء
27-04-2002, 12:54 AM
SMM
you can call the American Uni in Dubi and ask there,,Inshallah they might help you...

SMM®
27-04-2002, 05:34 AM
I called them but they have not.:" :"

ابلةعطيات
27-04-2002, 07:42 AM
thanks! again :D :D :D .i'm asking ... because i heard there is some universities ... in Gulf...that French is obligatory...anyway...thank you! wish the best for you....by the way...you are in which universiry?;)

قاهرة الصحراء
01-05-2002, 01:17 AM
Hi again..well i'm in Makkah (Umm Al-Qura Uni) if you ever heard about it :p :p
English departmaent..but i've been studying in UK since long time..taking summer courses there..anyway wish you all the best..take care and choose well;-) ;-)
this is really strange SMM if they dont have it at least they could've helpt you to find it by giving you iformation.. i heard that there is a new medical American Uni has been opened in Gulf but not sure where exactly..i saw its adverst once call again and try..who knows..

SMM®
01-05-2002, 09:48 AM
الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة قاهرة الصحراء
Hi again..well i'm in Makkah (Umm Al-Qura Uni) if you ever heard about it :p :p
English departmaent..but i've been studying in UK since long time..taking summer courses there..anyway wish you all the best..take care and choose well;-) ;-)
this is really strange SMM if they dont have it at least they could've helpt you to find it by giving you iformation.. i heard that there is a new medical American Uni has been opened in Gulf but not sure where exactly..i saw its adverst once call again and try..who knows..