صفحة 35 من 72 الأولىالأولى ... 102530313233343536373839404560 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 511 إلى 525 من 1074

الموضوع: (وبدات اللعبه) FFXIV: Heavensward For PS4-PC كل ما يخص اللعبه

Iris غير متصل °•»Łίցнт×Đαгĸηєѕs«•°
    التسجيل
    25-02-2008
    المشاركات

رد: -(مهم لكل من يريد تجربة البيتا 4)- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn For PS3-PC كل ما يخص الل

حواره بخصوص الاجهزه الي تصدر عليها اللعبه,

RPG Site: The PS4 version -- were you concerned at all that in announcing that you could gut sales of the PS3 version by causing people to wait?
    Yoshida: Because we're going with a subscription model, what really matters to us is the number of subscribers - so if the player prefers to wait for the PlayStation 4 version to come out, that's fine; I don't really mind.

I think it was a bigger concern that someone might buy the PS3 version and then find out that the PS4 version was coming out right after they bought it; that would be more shocking as it might upset players. I thought it would be better to let players know up front that the PS4 version is coming out, but in the meantime you can start out playing the PS3 version if you want, as we have squeezed the maximum quality from that platform. Start with that platform if you wish and enjoy the game experience; all the character data you gain with the PS3 version can then be converted to the PS4 version.

I thought that message would be more straightforward and less confusing to players; that's the reason why we decided to make the announcement now. It's really up to the players - if they want to wait for the PS4 version, that's fine.

RPG Site: That announcement and other things at E3 - FF15, Kingdom Hearts - makes FF14 the odd one out, missing from Microsoft consoles. Your predecessor, Tanaka-san, said that FF14 was skipping Xbox due to Microsoft's Xbox Live policies forbidding cross-platform play and servers, and you later told me you were working to get the game on as many platforms as possible. Where does that stand now - have you signed an exclusivity deal with Sony, or is it still just down to Microsoft's non-movement on their policies?
    Yoshida: To answer your question straightforward: The policy has not changed on Microsoft's side.

The main reason from our side is that I don't want the community to be divided; to be split into two or more. For example, one player might be on the PC version, another might be on the PS4 version, and I'm playing the Xbox version - but we're not able to join the same game servers. That is just... I just don't like the idea. I disagree with it.

If it was a P2P or an MO, then it would be fine - but for FF14, if that frustration happens, maybe one of those players says 'OK, I will give up my PS4 character and start out for scratch, making a new account from scratch on another machine. I don't think that's fair.

I really want the community to stick together and not be split into two or be divided because of that reason. That's one of the reasons that means that unless the policy chances, Xbox just doesn't make sense to us.

RPG Site: This sounds like a real point of frustration.
    Yoshida: To be frankly honest with you, there are now so many mobile devices, smart phones, everything -- why would you ever just stick to one platform from the hardware aspect? Just -- make it open to everyone? That's my opinion.

RPG Site: So if they adjusted their position, you'd like to do FF14 for Xbox platforms?
    Yoshida: I would love for as many players as possible to enjoy the game worldwide, so from a business point of view it could make sense to have it on the Xbox platforms. But as I mentioned earlier, that would bring about the tragedy that somebody might have to give up their existing character.

Then players might get frustrated, and then they ask us - 'Square Enix, can't you do something?' and then... yeah. Unless that happens, we can't really do anything.

سو حاليا هي على البلايستيشن 3 والكمبيوتر, ولم يحدد وقت تواجدها على البلايستيشن 4,
    اما Xbox ما بتتواجد عليه بسبب سياسة الجهاز انه مو مع cross-platform play and servers,
    ويوشي ما يريد هذا ,لان يريد الكل يلعب مع بعض بغض النظر عن الجهاز ....

التسجيل
    25-02-2008
    المشاركات

رد: -(مهم لكل من يريد تجربة البيتا 4)- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn For PS3-PC كل ما يخص الل

عن الـ P2P
    في البيتا 4 باذن الله بنجرب جززء منه,
    بيكون في Coliseum الي من خلاله الـ P2P, 4 vs. 4 or 8 vs. 8.
    وبيتواجد في باتش 2.0 يعني وقت نزول اللعبه, وبعد ست اشهر بيضيفون P2P ثاني باسم Frontline يكون RvR - Realm versus Realm
    للمزيد من التفاصيل والمعلومات في حوارهم :

RPG Site: We currently know so little about PVP play - can you spill some beans on how it'll be?
    Yoshida: First of all, we are going to introduce one part of the PVP we're planning to make, Coliseum. This is going to be 4 vs. 4 or 8 vs. 8. With this next beta phase, 4, we're going to test that out - so you'll be able to find out what happens when different classes or jobs fight against each other within FF14.

This Coliseum will be introduced with patch 2.0, straight away after launch. Six months after launch, we're planning to also introduce another PVP called Frontline. This is more like a RvR - Realm versus Realm. This uses whole zones - it's a large-scale PVP.

With this PVP system, there's going to be different character systems compared to the PVE version. If you win a battle in PVP, you'll earn points, and when you collect these points you can exchange for certain abilities or skills or equipment dedicated to the PVP system. As such, you can level up your character in a sense within the PVP system.

If you want to focus on PVE, that's absolutely fine, but if you do get a chance to try out PVP, please do so - you'll get to think about what kind of skills you want to use, what kind of gear you want to use - make sure you have good enough gear to stand up in PVP.

There's lots of excitement in the PVP - it's not just about hitting each other and things like that. If you haven't done PVP before, just give it a try and I hope you enjoy it. If you don't like the idea of hitting another player, then don't worry - you can concentrate on the PVE and try to become the Warrior of Light.
    That being said, if you want to meet me in game, you have to come into the Coliseum or the Frontline - that's where I'll be! [laughs] That's my thing.

التسجيل
    18-07-2013
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم

أنضم لـBombToss LS
    لينكشل عربي في سيرفر Ragnarok
    نبدأ بالبيتا الجاية، عندنا فوق ال10 لاعبين عرب من جدد وقدماء.
    تواصل معنا:
    http://bombtossxiv.guildwork.com/
    https://twitter.com/BombTossLS
    http://www.twitch.tv/bombtossls

التسجيل
    16-11-2004
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة BombTossLS مشاهدة المشاركة
    السلام عليكم

أنضم لـBombToss LS
    لينكشل عربي في سيرفر Ragnarok
    نبدأ بالبيتا الجاية، عندنا فوق ال10 لاعبين عرب من جدد وقدماء.
    تواصل معنا:
    http://bombtossxiv.guildwork.com/
    https://twitter.com/BombTossLS
    http://www.twitch.tv/bombtossls
    انتم نفسكم اللي كنتوا ب Odin وقت ال phase 3? o.o

التسجيل
    25-02-2008
    المشاركات

وعليكم السلام,

نايس سو قررتو بهذا السيرفر,
    سو من اللينك شيل في السيرفر الي لاحظتها حاليا,
    BmbToss, Myth, DL,
    سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ عَدَدَ خَلْقِهِ وَرِضَا نَفْسِهِ وَزِنَةَ عَرْشِهِ وَمِدَادَ كَلِمَاتِهِ

التسجيل
    25-02-2008
    المشاركات

PS4 Version in 2014

Square Enix today announced that Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is in development for the PlayStation 4 system, and is due to release in 2014.

Square Enix is currently in talks with Sony Computer Entertainment to ensure that players who purchase the PlayStation®3 version of the game will be able to smoothly transition their game accounts to the PS4 version upon its release.

“The heart of everything we’re working towards is enabling players and their friends to experience their own rich Final Fantasy adventure,” said Naoki Yoshida, Producer & Director. ”The deeply integrated social capabilities of the PS4 will make it a natural home for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. The team and I are thrilled to continue our adventure on the next generation gaming platform, and we hope that you’ll join us!”

The PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC versions will enter the third phase of beta testing on Friday, June 14th, and are due for global release on August 27th. A free 30-day trial is also included for new accounts, with monthly subscriptions starting at $12.99 / £7.69 / €10.99.
    سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ عَدَدَ خَلْقِهِ وَرِضَا نَفْسِهِ وَزِنَةَ عَرْشِهِ وَمِدَادَ كَلِمَاتِهِ

التسجيل
    25-02-2008
    المشاركات

Alphinaud & Alisaie

الشخصيتين يتواجدون في مهام القصه في كل المدن,
    سو قصتهم اساسيه, الي انهو القصه في البيتا بعرفون اكثر عن السر وراء الشخصيتين .... ,

A self-assured young man and his strong-willed twin sister, recently come to Eorzea in pursuit of an unknown agenda. In spite of their tender years, the two carry themselves with an air of unwavering purpose.

Louisoix

لازال مصيره مجهول,
    في كل المعلومات الي قريتها يقولون ان محد شافه من بعد الحادثه...

Cid

لازم في كل جزء من السلسله
    A brilliant magitek engineer, Cid nan Garlond defected from his native Garlemald and came to Eorzea, where he founded the ironworks of his namesake. He now shares his knowledge with the people of his adoptive homeland, that they might defy the imperial menace he once served.
    Urianger

An Elezen sage and scholar of prophetic teachings, Urianger was one of the first to draw the attention of Eorzeans to the peril of the Seventh Umbral Era. Formerly of the Circle of Knowing, he is infamous among adventures for the guidance he proffers via his cryptic utterances.

التسجيل
    30-12-2006
    الدولة
    أرضٍ يغـار منهـا القمـر..
    المشاركات

Alphinaud & Alisaie

so so so cute, do we even have hal haircut? d_d

أبِخفـي عَنـڪ وَيـن أَرِحـل .. وَلَا تَسـأُل عَلـيّ أَنَّهـاڪ
    إِذَا قَادڪ فَضـوَلڪ يـوَم .. انْسـى أَنـڪ تُلَاقِيَنـي

التسجيل
    25-02-2008
    المشاركات

حلو الستايل عجبني من الامام من الخلف غريب شوي لو قريب من الراس اكثر...
    يريديون يكون تصميم شخصيات القصه مميز عن الالعبين,
    نشوف لو بيحطون ستايل جديد اذا بيسون مكان لتغيير ستايل الشعر في اللعبه,

التسجيل
    25-02-2008
    المشاركات

تذكير الي يريد يجرب البيتا 4 وماعنده كود يجرب الابليكيشن لطلب الكود قبل Monday, July 22, 2013 GMT,
    لانهم بيغلقون لفتره,

لمزيد من التفاصيل اقرا الرد

التسجيل
    08-09-2004
    المشاركات

new Screen shots

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر

الاســـم:	qjq9.jpg
المشاهدات:	25
الحجـــم:	277.5 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	358428

الاســـم:	hf3x.jpg
المشاهدات:	26
الحجـــم:	372.9 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	358429

الاســـم:	0zfp.jpg
المشاهدات:	23
الحجـــم:	270.3 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	358430
    Banned

التسجيل
    15-05-2001
    الدولة
    Kuwait
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Djalminha مشاهدة المشاركة
    new Screen shots

الاســـم:	qjq9.jpg
المشاهدات:	25
الحجـــم:	277.5 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	358428

الاســـم:	hf3x.jpg
المشاهدات:	26
الحجـــم:	372.9 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	358429

الاســـم:	0zfp.jpg
المشاهدات:	23
الحجـــم:	270.3 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	358430
    wow mp 3500

seems cap 50 lv

التسجيل
    25-02-2008
    المشاركات

الصوره الاولى target على ماذا ... هل بيطلع وحش يتحرك او فقط تمثال,
    الصوره الثانيه سو هذه الفيري الجديده, متحمسه اجربهم,
    Garuda اتسائل عن التغيرات فيها...

شكرا على الصور Djalminha

التسجيل
    08-09-2004
    المشاركات

first pic of Demon wall from FF7 if you remember it

welcome ;3
    Banned

التسجيل
    30-12-2006
    الدولة
    أرضٍ يغـار منهـا القمـر..
    المشاركات

my mp is 3966 d_d 3ady

أبِخفـي عَنـڪ وَيـن أَرِحـل .. وَلَا تَسـأُل عَلـيّ أَنَّهـاڪ
    إِذَا قَادڪ فَضـوَلڪ يـوَم .. انْسـى أَنـڪ تُلَاقِيَنـي

صفحة 35 من 72 الأولىالأولى ... 102530313233343536373839404560 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •