التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات
    Dark 13:

Waaaaaaaaay Cooooooool

DLD... You know exactly what I like to see here
    I liked your review so much I could moon-slash your head off!!! (That's my special way of saying: Thank you... for special friends only>> )

Arigato~~~~~~^_^
    Yo what's up brother!? Long time no see, you know I missed ya alot... Have you forgotten your friend on the anime section!! hehe just kidding, I know you still remember us anyway I am really very glad you liked the thread and I appreciate your way of thanking me, I liked the Moon-Slash remind me of a move name of Minakata Moriya of Last Blade 2 yup Moriya is cool and I hope to see him against Kenshin hehe... Anyway you are welcome anytime and I am really very happy to see your great reply in my thread... Hope to hear from you soon and hope to see you around here, see ya...

arucard:

مشكور حبيبي على ردك الحلو

بس سؤال بالله كينشين مات بالله بالمسلسل

انا ماشفته ابد......بس معقوله مات اي واحد يجابني بسرعه يا اخوان
    العفو أخوي الحبيب... أنا الصراحة ما شفت غير الفلم والحلقات الثلاث الأولى بس مثل ما سمعت فهو يموت في آخر جزء, ما أذكر أي جزء بس مثل ما أعرف هو يموت في هذاك الجزء, اسأل غيري وان شاء الله بتحصل على الجواب الأكيد... اسمحلي أخوي اذا ما قدرنا نساعدك وان شاء الله نشوفك على خير...

Rei Ayanami:

I know what you mean, but yet you need to see all of it ...

And you only see the Movie & 3 episode of TV-Series
    Yeah as I just before, I can't just judge without watching the entire series, after watching it all I will post what I think about the series and what was my favorite season/part and who is my favorite character...etc

Rei Ayanami:

Normal Boy ?! he's in age 26 or 27
    Yeah I already know he is not a boy but I mean his face looks like boys, people like Thunder Jet, Ranma...etc I mean if they gived him more serious expression in the T.V series it would be cool, just like the first scene in the movie and the final movie when he attack Tamano! there he looked pretty aged and not a good guy character and that's what I want to see!

Rei Ayanami:

But what you see is comedian character, you didn't saw the OVA ...

He's serious character ...

The OVA titled by "Samurai X" and it's 4 Eps ... and I guess you saw Kenshin in 2 picture in the Movie, the 1st one is comedian, the 2nd one is when he kill Gentatsu Kenshin was child in that time ... you'll find him the same character in OVA "Samurai X"

Well in Smurai X, the story about Kenshin past actually it's not his real name, you'll know what his real name, and you'll know who name him by Kenshin ... and he's still child in that time, but he is cool character

He really kill people without any mercy, do you want to know why? I can't burn you the story, or tell you any of it, but I courge you to see it

And you'll know everything about that "X" on his face and how it's come ...

You'll change your mind when you see this one, he is really silent and killer, and also they call him(I forget the name) ... but he kill kill kill ... after that he promise do not kill...

I like his character in the OVA, I'm sure you'll like him so much sicne you like evil characters ...

But in the end you'll get sad ...

Try to find it ... or download it from KaZaA ...

And nevermind if you see it now, cause there is no related between the TV-Series and the OVA ... so see it without watching all the TV-Series ... but I courge you to see TV-Series too ...

See the OVA, then tell me if you see any comedian scenes, it's empty of comedian ... the music, you'll really like it ^^ the draw is also sharp and very good ^^
    And the OVA is bloody not the same as in TV-Series & Movie ...

That All I Think ^^

Gussuri Oyasumi DLD
    Well that's cool, as I mentioned before I like the serious characters and the ones who doesn't fight just for justice and crap, I know some people would say that DLD is evil or anything but I don't mean it in real life but in animes I like people who only fight for themselves...etc Anyway from what I read I can say that the best part was for you the OAV, which they shows when he was the Battusai Manslayer, and that's what I wanted to see, and I am sure I will like him there alot more than what he appears in the series...

I really heard from some people there was an OAV about Kenshin's past...etc and I am sure you are talking about the same one, well sadly as you know I can't find it here in my country and the only way is the Kazaa, well unluckily my Kazaa is not working fast for unknown reasons but yet I can download it, I will try to search for the OAV and I guess I will see it before the TV series and from what I read there is no problem at all watching the OAV first or the TV series first because they are not connected, that's what you wanted to say, right!?

Well if he just kill just they shows in his memory I am sure I am gonna like him, I am not saying I like evils but I like characters who have this personality, someone like D, and from what you said about him I guess he just have the same personality of D the vampire Hunter, silence and killer and don't care about what he is doing... And as I said before that's the type of character that I always like... But strangly you liked too, I thought I was the only one around here who likes these type of characters n__n And the best thing it's gonna be sad, I don't know what is the Sad scene but from what I heard he killed his lover or something like this by mistake, don't remember well, though... Anyway if you say it's sad then it's a cool and nice scene for me! As for the Musics I already liked the movie's musics, and since you saw both of them and said the musics are cool just like the movie then it will be alright as I think... And the best of the rest, it's a bloody anime, sometimes people hates bloody animes but it's sometimes cool, as I said before, a samurai anime like Kenshin should contain these stuff to make it a real great samurai story!

Well I don't know what to say but I am very greatful for your great and amazing post, thanks alot for these cool informations and thanks for giving me more details about the OAV, I am really very greatful... Well I always owes you alot of things anyway hope to hear from you soon and hope to see you around

Arigato Roya-Sama~
    >>>شكرا لمن عمل بها و ساهم في نشرها و جزاه الله خيرا<<<

"That Will Be A Day Of Distress"
    "The Moon Is Buried In Darkness"
    "To You Be Your Way, And To Me Mine"
    "To your Lord On That Day Shall Be The Driving"
    "Does Man Think That He Will Be Left Uncontrolled"

التسجيل
    20-05-2002
    الدولة
    In The Hell
    المشاركات
    ماشاء الله أخوي والله أبداع غير طبيعي شي يبكي :" (( بدينا نبكي ))

يسلمو حبيبي DLD على الموضوع المتكامل واسلوبك في طرح الموضوع مميز بعد شي رهيب من جد

يمكن يكون مسلسل كينشي أولا مسلسل رسمي أشوفة (( يعني يوم عرفت شي أسمة أنيمي ))

وانا عندي المسلسل كامل ((92 -95 )) حلقة ماني متاكد من عدد الحلاقات ماعلانا طلابتها ياباني مترجمة أنجلش وفعلا شي يبكي :" وجاء معاها الفلام بصدفة كيف شلون مدري بس جاء ^_^

أما بنسبة لشباب الاى يقلون أن الفلام مو تمام فانا أعذرهم لاسبب أنهم شافو المسلسل أولا أو OVA وكان الفلام بشكل أخر يعني متوقعين شكل معين

بس مثل ماتفضلت أن الذي يفهم القصة بيستمتع بلافلم والله أعلم

وانا للاأسف ماشفة OVA أدور عليها منذ فترة طويلة أبغاها وصلة كامة بس للااسف ماقيت :"

السموحة على طول الكلام ويعطيك ألف عافية على المجهو الاكبير وان شاء الله في المميز

أخوك دفل

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة DEVIL ON HELL
    ماشاء الله أخوي والله أبداع غير طبيعي شي يبكي :" (( بدينا نبكي ))

يسلمو حبيبي DLD على الموضوع المتكامل واسلوبك في طرح الموضوع مميز بعد شي رهيب من جد

يمكن يكون مسلسل كينشي أولا مسلسل رسمي أشوفة (( يعني يوم عرفت شي أسمة أنيمي ))

وانا عندي المسلسل كامل ((92 -95 )) حلقة ماني متاكد من عدد الحلاقات ماعلانا طلابتها ياباني مترجمة أنجلش وفعلا شي يبكي :" وجاء معاها الفلام بصدفة كيف شلون مدري بس جاء ^_^

أما بنسبة لشباب الاى يقلون أن الفلام مو تمام فانا أعذرهم لاسبب أنهم شافو المسلسل أولا أو OVA وكان الفلام بشكل أخر يعني متوقعين شكل معين

بس مثل ماتفضلت أن الذي يفهم القصة بيستمتع بلافلم والله أعلم

وانا للاأسف ماشفة OVA أدور عليها منذ فترة طويلة أبغاها وصلة كامة بس للااسف ماقيت :"

السموحة على طول الكلام ويعطيك ألف عافية على المجهو الاكبير وان شاء الله في المميز

أخوك دفل
    هلا أخوي الحبيب دفل... والله فرحت يوم شفت ردك في الموضوع... والله هذه المرة انت بتخليني أبكي بكلامك اللطيف... تسلم حبيبي على هذا الرد الجميل... انت حظك شفت المسلسل كاملا تقريبا, أنا الى الآن ما شفته.... بس المهم أعتقد ان كلامك صحيح, هم الذين قالوا أن الفلم لم يكن جيدا ربما لأنهم شافوا OVA مثل ما ذكرت وعرفوا أو توقعوا القصة... والله لا تعتذر أخوي والله عجبني ردك واتمنى أني أسمع منك مرة أخرى, ان شاء الله نشوفك على خير.... سلام

التسجيل
    11-02-2002
    الدولة
    Tokyo-Nihon
    المشاركات
    But strangly you liked too, I thought I was the only one around here who likes these type of characters n__n
    Well sometimes ^^ but this one make me shock, cause I saw the comedian first, then I saw OVA, I thought that I'll find him an comedian character ... I surprise that he is serios and no more comedian ... and plus it was sadness ... and Kenshin was very cold character ... But his past was sadness ...

and from what I read there is no problem at all watching the OAV first or the TV series first because they are not connected, that's what you wanted to say, right!?
    EE, I mean it ^^ and about the other character like Sanosuke and the compane, the're not in the OVA ...

About the scene that you say, this the sadness one, it's make me cry for it ...

You should see it ^^ and if you have a problem in KaZaA, why you don't use others file sharing program ?
    like Imesh, Morpheos, DC++, Direct Connect, WinMX, XoloX ...
    Or by Mirc ^^
    You can find old anime on Mirc ^^ Like Igano Kabamaru (Ninja Boy), Arabic Language with English Sup ^^ Maybe no one know this, but here I say it ^^ Go and find it in Mirc Channels ^^

Arigato Khalifa ^^

Bai Bai
    Happiness ... what is happiness? ... I don't know. Loneliness that's all I know...

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات
    Well sometimes ^^ but this one make me shock, cause I saw the comedian first, then I saw OVA, I thought that I'll find him an comedian character ... I surprise that he is serios and no more comedian ... and plus it was sadness ... and Kenshin was very cold character ... But his past was sadness ...
    Yup I got what you mean, I also will be shoucked to see this guy as a cold-hearted and serial killer, this happens alot in fighting games, you see there is a character who is always evil, serial killer and don't care about anyone else, but at the last you see him he sucrifice himself to beat the main villain, so I got what you mean and since Kenshin have a very sad past I can say he is just like Minakata Moriya from Last Blade, well I don't know why but I feel that Last Blade and Kenshin have the same style of characters, even though they have one with the old Saitou's look...

EE, I mean it ^^ and about the other character like Sanosuke and the compane, the're not in the OVA ...

About the scene that you say, this the sadness one, it's make me cry for it ...
    Lol n__n that's cool, well as for Sanosuke and co. I know he is a pretty cool character but it's better that he is not there, I would like to see a full serious OAV and that's would be better for it, but may I know if Saitou was there because I heard from some that Saitou was following Kenshin from the first beginning and just want to finish him off...

You should see it ^^ and if you have a problem in KaZaA, why you don't use others file sharing program ?
    like Imesh, Morpheos, DC++, Direct Connect, WinMX, XoloX ...
    Or by Mirc ^^
    You can find old anime on Mirc ^^ Like Igano Kabamaru (Ninja Boy), Arabic Language with English Sup ^^ Maybe no one know this, but here I say it ^^ Go and find it in Mirc Channels ^^

Arigato Khalifa ^^
    Well I heard about alot of File sharing programs and I have tried alot just like Stream Load, Imesh...etc but they were pretty hard to deal with, I mean Kazaa is pretty easy to use, and the connection speed isn't that problem, but the problem that I need my browsin be fast and if I open the Kazaa and download something it's become slow and that's what I don't like, well soon I am going to get the DSL then the speed problem will not be a big problem as for the old animes, to be honest I am not a very big fan of old animes maybe some of them like Ashita No Joe, Grendaizer, Saint Seiya...etc but not all of them hehe... I am sure this Imesh would be very useful for someone who likes the old animes just like some members around here... But hey Kabamaru was funny, I liked Shizone and Hayate lol... Anyway hope to see ya around

Arigato Roya-Sama~

التسجيل
    24-08-2002
    الدولة
    ?
    المشاركات
    وهل يخفى القمر DLD فعلا موضوع جبار من عضو متميز ومتألق
    ودائما يمتعنا بمواضيعه ....فشكر لك ...وفلم كينشين رووووووووعه فى حقه لاتوصف

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات
    وهل يخفى القمر DLD فعلا موضوع جبار من عضو متميز ومتألق
    ودائما يمتعنا بمواضيعه ....فشكر لك ...وفلم كينشين رووووووووعه فى حقه لاتوصف
    هلا والله أخوي أركارد, وينك مختفي من المنتدى!؟ شو خلاص نسيتنا! كيف حالك أخوي, ان شاء الله تكون مرتاح... والله أشكرك على ردك وكلامك اللطيف الذي قلته, أحرجتني أخوي بهذه الكلمات التي تشجع الواحد على بذل المزيد من الجهد لهذا المنتدى, والحمدلله أن الموضوع أعجبك, ومثل ما قلت فالفلم رائع جدا... أشكرك على ردك وان شاء الله نشوفك على خير...

التسجيل
    06-02-2002
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة DarkLordDragon

هلا أخوي سان... والله أحرجتنا بردك اللطيف, ما أعرف شو أقول بس صدق أحرجتني, أشكرك أخوي على هذا الكلام اللطيف المشجع, والحمدلله أن الموضوع أعجبك أخوي الكريم...

أنا الصراحة سمعت كثير عن سيشيو بس الى الآن ما شفته أي مكان بس من شكله هو يشبه أحد شخصيات Last Blade 2 ويدعى Mukoro بس موكورو شخصية مجنونة وتشوفه يضحك أغلب الأوقات لذلك اتوقع أن شخصية سيشيو بيكون أفضل منه... أنا بعد كل هذا الدعايات الذي سمعته عن سيشيو أقدر أقول انه بيكون شخصية رائعة أيضا... المهم شوف هذا صورة موكورو:

أنا الصراحة قبل ما أشوف الأنيمي كان يعجبني شخصية Aoshi فهو كان يذكرني بأحد أفضل الشخصيات عندي في Last Blade وهذا صورة Kagami الذي يشبه Aoshi :

ما رأيك, هل يشبهه؟

بس بعد ما شفت الفلم وقريت قصصهم أعتقد أن سايتو بيكون الأفضل بين الجميع, لأنه مثل ما سمعت هو الوحيد الذي يستطيع مجاراة كينشين ومثل ما عرفت Aoshi هزم أمام كينشين ولكن الى الآن أنا متأكد انه شخصية رائعة... المهم أشكرك أخوي سان على ردك الرائع وان شاء الله نشوفك على خير وانشوف مواضيعك المميزة...
    أنت تستحق الكثير أخوي
    DLD ترى اسمه شيشيو مو سيشيو
    وهو شخصية فعلاً رائعة
    وأما عن سايتو طبعاً هو الأفضل لأنه تعادل مع كينشن وصحيح أن أوشي انهزم صفقه كينشن لأن هذا بتوساي مو سهل ولكني من المعجبين به وأما عن الصور ما أدري والله ما طلعت عندي
    لكن أحاول أطلعه
    وخذ نصيحة مني لايفوتك كينشن بالذات يوم يقابل شيشيو مكوتو
    ---------------------
    سبحان الله و الحمد لله و لا إله إلا الله و الله أكبر

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات
    San_21000:

أنت تستحق الكثير أخوي
    DLD ترى اسمه شيشيو مو سيشيو
    وهو شخصية فعلاً رائعة
    وأما عن سايتو طبعاً هو الأفضل لأنه تعادل مع كينشن وصحيح أن أوشي انهزم صفقه كينشن لأن هذا بتوساي مو سهل ولكني من المعجبين به وأما عن الصور ما أدري والله ما طلعت عندي
    لكن أحاول أطلعه
    وخذ نصيحة مني لايفوتك كينشن بالذات يوم يقابل شيشيو مكوتو
    هلا أخوي العزيز سان... أولا أشكرك على التصحيح, الصراحة ما كنت أعرف لأني كنت أقرأ اسمه في بعض المنتديات Seishio لذلك كنت أقول له سيشيو وبعدين وجدت أن اسمه شيشيو, أشكرك... ومثل ما قلت فسايتو حقا شخصية رائعة, أنا ما شفت أوشي الى الآن بس مثل ما قلت لك من قبل, أنا كنت أتوقعه انه بيكون أفضل شخصية عندي في كينشين ولكني غيرت رأي ولكن الى الآن أنا اتوقع منه الكثير... أعذرني أخوي لأن الصور ما طلعت بس هي طلعت عندي, المهم اذهب الى هنا وبتشوف صوره:

Kagami

وشوف صور أفضل شخصية عندي في Last Blade 2 والذي أفضله على كل شخصيات كينشين Last Blade:

Setsuna

وطبعا أنا أخذت بنصيحتكم وشفت حلقات من المسلسل... أنا آخر حلقة شفتها هي الحلقة 30 وكانت أفضل حلقة عندي... اذا تريدون الصراحة أنا ما عجبني ولا حلقة من الحلقات الأولى الا حلقة عندما يتقاتل ما Jinu ما أذكر اسمه اذا كان صحيح, والحلقة التي يتقاتل مع واحد بثاني ناسي اسمه, وأيضا الحلقة التي يتذكر فيها سانو رئيسه ساجارا ويقاتل مع صديقه, كانت حلقة رائعة... والحلقات البقية كانت مثل أي أنيمي آخر, أما بالنسبة للحلقة 30 فكانت أروع حلقة, وعجبتني كثيييييييييييير... لأن سايتو ظهر فيها وتقاتل مع كينشين, حقا كانت أروع حلقة بالنسبة لي وآسف اذا أزعجناكم بسبب ابداء رأي الخاص حوله... وأشكرك أخوي على كلامك اللطيف وردك الرائع, ان شاء الله نشوفك على خير...

To Rei Sama:
    Well I guess you were absolutly right! I just saw some episodes from the TV series, and to tell you the truth I didn't liked that much and Kenshin wasn't that cool, just like any other animes, coming in the last scene and beating the anime, it's pretty old... But when he turns mad or let me be clear when he turn back like Battusai Manslayer, he is damn good, I liked his style when he is mad, don't blame me but the only episodes I liked was when Kenshin became Mad and fight with his old style, which we see in Episode 7 as I think and also episode 30... It was really very cool in episode 30, I liked his hunger to kill Saitou Hajime, also his quotes was cool "It's gonna be your death place..." or "The next time it will be your head flying...etc" that's what I like... But luckily Saitou wasn't weak and he was damn good beating the hell out of Sanosuke and judging Kenshin's attack and stopping it, I admit Kenshin was really cool there but Saitou was the kind of man who have the upper hand for me, a lonely wolf, hehe kinda trying to be like Terry Bogard, but what is cool that he wasn't defeated by the hero like others villains... It was the best episode till now and until now I liked the Movie better than the TV series, but yet waiting to see the other episodes... Anyway thanks and sorry for bothering...

التسجيل
    18-02-2003
    الدولة
    DXB NIHON
    المشاركات
    مشكووور اخووي على الموضوع الرائع تسلم على الجهود المبذولة ^_^

انا من المعجبين بهذا الانيم

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Miyazawa
    مشكووور اخووي على الموضوع الرائع تسلم على الجهود المبذولة ^_^

انا من المعجبين بهذا الانيم
    هلا أختي, كيف حالك؟ ان شاء الله مرتاحة... العفو أختي Miyazawa, يسعدني ردك في الموضوع, وأنا سعيد أن الموضوع أعجبك, شكرا لك وان شاء الله نشوفك مرة ثانية... سلام

التسجيل
    06-02-2002
    المشاركات

هلا أخوي العزيز سان... أولا أشكرك على التصحيح, الصراحة ما كنت أعرف لأني كنت أقرأ اسمه في بعض المنتديات Seishio لذلك كنت أقول له سيشيو وبعدين وجدت أن اسمه شيشيو, أشكرك... ومثل ما قلت فسايتو حقا شخصية رائعة, أنا ما شفت أوشي الى الآن بس مثل ما قلت لك من قبل, أنا كنت أتوقعه انه بيكون أفضل شخصية عندي في كينشين ولكني غيرت رأي ولكن الى الآن أنا اتوقع منه الكثير... أعذرني أخوي لأن الصور ما طلعت بس هي طلعت عندي, المهم اذهب الى هنا وبتشوف صوره:

Kagami

وشوف صور أفضل شخصية عندي في Last Blade 2 والذي أفضله على كل شخصيات كينشين Last Blade:

Setsuna

وطبعا أنا أخذت بنصيحتكم وشفت حلقات من المسلسل... أنا آخر حلقة شفتها هي الحلقة 30 وكانت أفضل حلقة عندي... اذا تريدون الصراحة أنا ما عجبني ولا حلقة من الحلقات الأولى الا حلقة عندما يتقاتل ما Jinu ما أذكر اسمه اذا كان صحيح, والحلقة التي يتقاتل مع واحد بثاني ناسي اسمه, وأيضا الحلقة التي يتذكر فيها سانو رئيسه ساجارا ويقاتل مع صديقه, كانت حلقة رائعة... والحلقات البقية كانت مثل أي أنيمي آخر, أما بالنسبة للحلقة 30 فكانت أروع حلقة, وعجبتني كثيييييييييييير... لأن سايتو ظهر فيها وتقاتل مع كينشين, حقا كانت أروع حلقة بالنسبة لي وآسف اذا أزعجناكم بسبب ابداء رأي الخاص حوله... وأشكرك أخوي على كلامك اللطيف وردك الرائع, ان شاء الله نشوفك على خير...
    صحيح هو يشبه أوشي كثير حتى لبسه فيه منه شوي يمكن ماخذينها منه والشخصية الثانية فعلاً شكلها حلوه
    ومن حقك أنك تتكلم عن الحلقة 30 لأنها من أفضل الحلقات في كينشن وآسفين لايكون طولنا عليك
    ---------------------
    سبحان الله و الحمد لله و لا إله إلا الله و الله أكبر

التسجيل
    26-07-2002
    الدولة
    Unknown
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة San_21000

صحيح هو يشبه أوشي كثير حتى لبسه فيه منه شوي يمكن ماخذينها منه والشخصية الثانية فعلاً شكلها حلوه
    ومن حقك أنك تتكلم عن الحلقة 30 لأنها من أفضل الحلقات في كينشن وآسفين لايكون طولنا عليك
    هلا أخوي, مثل م قلت لك فهو يشبه أوشي كثير... وأيضا في شخصيات أخرى مشابهة لشخصيات كينشين... مثلا هل تذكر ملابس وشكل سايتو في الماضي... شوف هذا الشخصية لأنه يشبه شخصية سايتو في الماضي...

Washizuka

أنا شفت الى الآن الى الحلقة 40 وشفت أوشي بس الى الآن ما تقاتل وأنا عجبني شخصيته واتوقع انه أفضل من شخصية شيشيو, شفت شيشيو والشخصية لم تجذبني كثير بس يمشي الحال... المهم أشكرك أخوي سان ولا تعتذر والله أنا يعجبني ردودك ودائما اتمنى أشوف ردودك... ان شاء الله نشوفك علىخير...

التسجيل
    08-08-2002
    الدولة
    Makai
    المشاركات

... وأيضا في شخصيات أخرى مشابهة لشخصيات كينشين... مثلا هل تذكر ملابس وشكل سايتو في الماضي... شوف هذا الشخصية لأنه يشبه شخصية سايتو في الماضي...

Washizuka

أنا شفت الى الآن الى الحلقة 40 وشفت أوشي بس الى الآن ما تقاتل وأنا عجبني شخصيته واتوقع انه أفضل من شخصية شيشيو, شفت شيشيو والشخصية لم تجذبني كثير بس يمشي الحال...
    بالنسبة ل Washizuka فعلاً يشبه سايتو في الماضي تماماً ..

ايه فعلاً شخصية اوشي رائعة جداً ومميزة جداً .. بس شيشيو أكثر قوة وصلابة من اوشي .. شيشيو خطير مرة ...
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة shishio.jpg‏  

لا إله الأ الله .. أحيي بها عمري .. لا إله الأ الله .. أدخل بها قبري .. لا إله الأ الله .. ألقى بها ربي .

التسجيل
    06-02-2002
    المشاركات
    والله فيه من سايتو كثير
    شكلهم ماخذين بعض الشخصيات من هذه اللعبة
    وفعلاً أقواهم بعد كينشن هذا هو ترتيبي حسب الأأقوى:
    1-كينشن
    2-سايتو
    3-شيشيو
    4-أوشي
    5-سانو
    ---------------------