النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6

الموضوع: Why Gai is in KOF XI?...here's something funny

التسجيل
    29-07-2005
    المشاركات

Why Gai is in KOF XI?...here's something funny

I was checking the kof10th site and reading the interviews again
    and while i was reading the Hiroaki interview...

So who did you think, "Gee, I really wished we used that character!", but didn't?
    Yeah, those would be Gai, Python, and Payak from Buriki One. They could have been the skins team. (Laughs.) I had a hand in the character movement in Buriki One...and designing the characters for the Kizuna Encounter series after that!
    ------
    All right, then, finally, what do you hope to see for future KOF titles?
    Please put Gai from Buriki One and the characters from Kizuna in the game.
    And be sure to hire me for any subsequent projects.
    http://www.kof10th.com/english/comme..._kof.php?num=2
    This interview was MONTHS before we even heard of kof xi

So here's a reason why they are in KOF XI...he designed those characters..Hiroaki is surely incharge of things in this years kof lool
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Redhead ; 18-10-2005 الساعة 10:26 PM

التسجيل
    05-10-2005
    المشاركات

مشاركة: Why Gai is in KOF XI?...here's something funny

i thought that gai and hayate are neogeo battle colusiuom drop out....so now if an artist draw the artwork of the game that mean he's in charge ? l

التسجيل
    20-05-2005
    الدولة
    مملكة البحرين
    المشاركات

good for hiroaki . . . . but i thought that gai and hayate are neogeo battle colosuiom dropout......anway with the money they make now snk making every artist dream come true eat your heart out fallcon l

التسجيل
    24-08-2005
    المشاركات

Yeah I got info on Gai being in XI cuz Hiraoki's working on it from another forum.
    Sounds logical to me.
    In fact SNK are doing the things the fans wanted to see in a long time & I mean of course Eiji, Duck King & Athena in a school uniform.

In 97 they wondering who to choose- Duck King or Mary & they picked Mary & now King & P-Chan are gonna PWN!

التسجيل
    20-05-2005
    الدولة
    مملكة البحرين
    المشاركات

correct me if i am wrong .....if snk choose an artist to work on a game does he became in charge on the gameplay and etc........or just the artwork

cuz in kof 2003 falcoon was in charge .....and in the kof:mm2 trailer before the trailer started falcoon name was shown.......if that right ...i finaly found a job that i can relite to

التسجيل
    29-07-2005
    المشاركات

Well they have something to do with it...even designing some/or all the new characters....but ofcource snkp have to aprove it first

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •