النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 10

الموضوع: إنقذوني إنقذوني يا أعضاء المنتدى

التسجيل
    06-06-2008
    المشاركات

إنقذوني إنقذوني يا أعضاء المنتدى

أنا أشتغل في ورشة في المدرسة وورشتي باسم (challenge your fears and blast off ( و المعلمة طالبة منا أن انسوي خطاب نكتب فيه شنو استفدنا من العمل في الورشة بشكل عام شنو مثلا المصاعب يعني مثلا انا شفت إن الورشة يمكن صعبة و يبيلها شغل و عمل لكن عكب ما اشتغلت فيها استفدت و هكذا ... صيغوه باسلوب رائع لأن المعلمة راح تختار خطاب واحد بس ... و المعلمة تبيه يوم الاحد ذي

بللليييز ياللي عنده أفكار يكتبلي الخطاب باللغة الأنجليزية

التسجيل
    08-06-2008
    المشاركات

رد: إنقذوني إنقذوني يا أعضاء المنتدى

I know my English is still bad, but I'll try me best to help you in this assignment.

Challenge Your Fears and Blast Off

First of all, I enjoy in many activities, but in this time I had differently attitude. I have benefited greatly from this particular workshop

Then, I saw many challenges and they were difficult to prove it, but also they were nice to try, because nothing came frome nothing, the individuals in this life ought to release thire energy in something must has advantageous either for myself or for anyone.

After that, in fact, what I learned from this workshop was more than what I thought, I learned you must be persistent in your job, whatever has been your job, if you have goal and you didn't give up you will achieve it, there are nothing is named lose. The loser always say it's possible but hard, and in the other hand they successful people say it's hard to do but it's possible to prove it.

Eventually, I hope I'll regest like this programe soon, because I have such advantages, and I'll teach it to my family and my relations to benefit them.

I hope you took some benefits or ideas.

التسجيل
    06-06-2008
    المشاركات

مشكووور مشكووور يا حمد دامه .... أنت أول واحد ترد على موضوعي مشكووور و يزاك الله خير ...أوف صج أفتكيت .. مشكوووور

التسجيل
    05-06-2008
    المشاركات

سأقوم بالتصحيح باللون الازرق للاخطاء باللون الاحمر .....
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hamaddamah مشاهدة المشاركة
    I know my English is still bad, but I'll try me best to help you in this assignment.

Challenge Your Fears and Blast Off

First of all, I enjoy in many activities, but in this time I had differently attitude. I have benefited greatly from this particular workshop

I enjoy many activities
    I have different

Then, I saw many challenges and they were difficult to prove it, but also they were nice to try, because nothing came frome nothing, the individuals in this life ought to release thire energy in something must has advantageous either for myself or for anyone.

to be solved
    it was nice
    comes from
    their
    that has advantages
    themselves

After that, in fact, what I learned from this workshop was more than what I thought, I learned you must be persistent in your job, whatever has been your job, if you have goal and you didn't give up you will achieve it, there are nothing is named lose. The loser always say it's possible but hard, and in the other hand they successful people say it's hard to do but it's possible to prove it.

remove:after that
    I learnt that you
    there is nothing called lost
    always says
    the successful

Eventually, I hope I'll regest like this programe soon, because I have such advantages, and I'll teach it to my family and my relations to benefit them.

my relatives

I hope you took some benefits or ideas.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Exodia ; 11-06-2008 الساعة 01:49 PM

التسجيل
    08-06-2008
    المشاركات

Thank you cloud cavalier, I'm really encourage your editing, but I need some of your concepts to let me illustrate my mistakes.

in the first pharisee
    had differently attitude
    ADV to V
    and you used ADJ to V
    why, could you please give my an explanation?

and if you will have been welcoming about my question, I have another

Good luck

التسجيل
    05-06-2008
    المشاركات

Thank you cloud cavalier, I'm I really encourage your editing, but I need some of your concepts to let me illustrate my mistakes.

in the first pharisee
    phrase
    had differently attitude
    ADV to V
    and you used ADJ to V
    why, could you please give my an explanation?

and if you will have been welcoming about my question, I have another

Good luck
    Well, thanks buddy

as you might know, we use the adverb to describe a verb, while we use an adjective to descripe a noun

now look again at the sentence:
    I had different attitude

as you can see the adj: "different" describes the noun: "attitude"
    not the verb "had" ..right?b

have you got me here? well, if you still have some confusion, I am glad to help you

Cheers

التسجيل
    04-12-2003
    المشاركات

تم حذف الردود الخارجة عن الموضوع ..
    اللي يبغى يساعد حياه الله واللي يشوف في مشكلة ( الله لا يهينه ) لا يدخل الموضوع .. ^_^

أطيب تحية

التسجيل
    05-06-2008
    المشاركات

الدين النصيحة !! و إن أردت المساعدة في المجال الفني فلا ضير في المساعدة بمجال الحياة.

و الأولى كمشرفين أن لا تشجعوا الاعتماد و الركون و إنما البحث و التعلم.

دمتم بود

التسجيل
    08-06-2008
    المشاركات

ohhh JaJaJa I thought attitude is V

why did you modify relation to relative?

التسجيل
    05-06-2008
    المشاركات

ohhh JaJaJa I thought attitude is V

why did you modify relation to relative?
    الاقرباء و المعارف معناها باللغة الانجليزية:
    relatives

اما relations فمعناها علاقات !!!

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •