النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

الموضوع: مشكلة مع لعبة resident evil 1

التسجيل
    30-05-2005
    المشاركات

Talking مشكلة مع لعبة resident evil 1

السلام عليكم
    قمت بفتح resident evil 1 iso ب clonedriver و قمت بستعمال خاصية تطبيق بالرنامج باستعمال windows 95 و لما ادخل على التثبيت تخرج لي شاشة حمراء و تتوقف ارجوا المساعدة وشكرا و اذا كان الموضوع طرح مسبقا فارجوا وضع وصلة لاجد الحل
    و شكرا

التسجيل
    30-05-2005
    المشاركات

رد: مشكلة مع لعبة resident evil 1

احد الاعضاء كتب الحل بالانجلزية ممكن تشرحولي ايش يعني
    ok mount the .iso with dameon tools .... go to start>Accessories>Program Compatibility Wizard (this is b4 you do anything else, Im explaing from step fucking ZERO). once "Program compat" is open select, "I want to use the program in my cd rom drive" ... it should find the *mounted .iso file*, use WINDOWS 98/2000, select next etc etc and it will run it ... now for me a red screen came up and I read somewhere that it took a good 2 minutes for it to load so i waited *patiently* ... so after a good 3 minutes nothing was happening and I pressed the windows logo on my keyboard to find on thetask bas one box was the install program, and another that error, and i couldnt get it to appear , I tried "moving" it but only the outline would come up and still nothing ... I right clicked on the *program install* box and selected close and thats when it continued to work perfectly ... it will ask you to choose a video card ... pick any one thaT SOUNDS GOOD .. CREATIVE BLASTER IS WHAT I PICKED AND i HAVE INTEL onboard graphics and it looked as good as a 1997 game is gonna get ... so continuing on, you pick *a* card (NOT YOUR card, unless your computer is 10 years old) and let it install ... it will complete however, at this point you ARE NOT DONE ... double check to see if it put the "CAPCOM" menu under your "all prgrams" ... it did ... just peachy ... now, go to "program compatabilty" (same thing as b4) but this time select "I want to choose the program from a list" ... let the list load up ... when it's done find resident evil and select Windows 98/2000 and DONT use the graphics enhancement that mentions that it might fuck up the program ... you don't need it ... let it do its thing ... nd from here on you should be good to go computer genius.. one more thing

التسجيل
    30-05-2005
    المشاركات

الحمد لله ثبت اللعبة الا انني كلما افتح اللعبة يخرج لي هذا المساج
    failed to intialized the graphic hardware device 3
    مع العلم انني لما طلب مني تثبيت directx 3 ووافقت كتب لي انه هناك خطا و توقف
    و لما عدت تثبيته و لم اوافق على تثبيت ال directx 3 اكملت التثبيت بنجاح ارجو المساعدة وشكرا

التسجيل
    06-11-2007
    المشاركات

أخي ماسنيسا : ببساطة اللعبة لن تعمل إلا في نظام التشغيل ميلينيوم حصراً ، ومحاولاتك لتوافق اللعبة مع أي نظام لن تنجح أبداً ما دام نظام التشغيل لديكِ (ويندوزxp) ، لذلك أنصحك بتنزيل نظام ويندوز ميلينيوم على جهازك ، وعندها ستعمل اللعبة بلا أية مشاكل كما حصل معي حيث ختمتها للمرة العاشرة ، وصرت محترفاً فيها.
    وأي خدمة أو استفسار عن هذه اللعبة أنا جاهز
    أخوك ayham111
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ayham111 ; 08-11-2007 الساعة 06:06 PM

التسجيل
    30-05-2005
    المشاركات

شكرا اخي عندي سؤال اخر انا الان العب resident evil 2 بس لما حفظت في اول محطة يعني في مركز الشرطة ثم خرجت من اللعبة ولما عدت اليها لم يستطع جلب الملف ....loding فكنت مضطرا الى اعدة اللعبة من البداية؟؟؟؟؟

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •