النتائج 1 إلى 14 من 14

الموضوع: (قصة سايلنت هيل 1)

التسجيل
    11-07-2001
    الدولة
    الطائف
    المشاركات

(قصة سايلنت هيل 1)

نعم لقد ترددت كثيرا في طرحها واخبرت اعضاء الماسنجر بالسبب وهو انها قصة لا تتناسب لكي اطرحها في موضوع يستحق الاعجاب وذلك لما فيها من شركيات وخرابيط ولكنها في النهاية قصة لعبة لا اكثر ولا اقل وبسبب ظغط بعض الاعضاء قررت طرحها لكن بدون ترجمة والذي يريد ترجمتها فليفعل ولكن لا يكتبها لكي لايتعرض للطرد

silent hill story

وتبدأ القصة من هذا النص :

Many of the first questions I came across after completing this game were based on reality
    Vs existence. What was real, what was created from the mind. Through getting the “bad”
    ending it shows Harry in his Jeep at the end of the game, bleeding from the head knocked
    out possibly dead. Which obviously makes us believe that this occurred all in his head.
    Yes quite possibly. But that makes such a dense game with so little plot, pointless. Its
    plot would be as important as Mario Brothers II from the NES. It all existed within a
    dream, within one mind. Would such a dark game be based from something like that? I
    doubt it. To me that ending is the comforting way out, and escape of future questioning.
    For the weak minds which do not understand the concept of depth and thought past what
    can be seen. What lies past the truth. Even to the unanswerable question of existence.
    But aren’t all failures fulfilled with death? And with death failure occurs?
    I think that the game could be real, or could exist all within the mind of Harry Mason.
    Usually I think it is more psychological the realistic. First of all, it would be pointless
    having all of these events occur if they actually weren't happening, but then again maybe
    Silent Hill is trying to prove the insanity of existence, reality, and what we create in our
    minds and what actually exists around us. It questions the ability of humans to separate
    our minds from reality.
    In the Library at the school there is a book which describes how teenage females
    are most likely to be able to have dreams which can come to life. The books Title is "The
    Monster Lurks" also in the bath room on the wall it says "The Monster Lurks, Leonard
    Rhine" What the heavy writing is trying to point out in this book when read, is that in the
    minds of young adolescent girls (I am assuming age 14 the age of Alessa at present time in
    the game) darkness can become reality through their nightmares.
    Sheryl (Unknown last name as she was adopted. Mason was her adopted name)
    was born at the same instance Alessa died in the fire at the age of 7. Alessa was very
    strong with magical influence which was later identified as a hereditary trait from Dahlia
    Gelespie. Possibly this magical influence was created by White Claudia use. I would like
    to identify what I believe is White Claudia’s role in this dense plot now. As it shows up as
    a strong base all through out my theory and story line.

The Town it self used to be small and linked together in a cult. Nothing ever went in or
    out of the town. Only occasionally a few younger people left the town and were
    supposedly “summoned away by the God’s” The only reason that this cult lived on was:
    1. There were no Outside influences coming into silent Hill.
    2. White Claudia was being used as a hallucinogen for Religious ceremonies.

A reason why the game is so back and forward, and just not clear, is because Harry is
    constantly being put into two different worlds. Two separate mental sets which have the
    same base ground and lay out. Yet one is a nightmarish hell, rusted industrial wasteland
    which many would consider to be hell itself. And the other an abandoned town,
    possessing physically altered durability. Blocked off streets. Skin less dogs and winged
    demons. The only source where I can remember such creatures coming from were
    nightmares as a child. From a child, Alessa. In her sleep which he shall awaken from once
    the mark of Samael is completed. Just like a loading bar. But these two worlds I can
    identify as two separate states of consciousnous.
    1. Consciousnous is light. It is soberness. Or the corruption of it, as Harry falls into, and
    out of intoxication.
    2. Sub consciousnous is darkness, or intoxication. Everything is dark with realization and
    is completely different. It is more of a nightmare than reality, and is an affect that White
    Claudia most likely produces.

"This is more like Reality becoming a Nightmare."

The reason again there are two different worlds, is Harry starts to appear and disappear at
    random from Alessa’s dreams which the darkness or greater evil creates. Darkness is the
    key to making the unrealistic delusions of drug affects in the mind, into realistic physical
    events through the mind of a “young adolescent girl”

“White Claudia = Darkness’ weapon to alter thoughts into reality”

If you can influence an entire town into thinking the same thing by the use of one drug,
    physical effects can take place. Darkness must first take over the mind, before it can take
    over the body.

Now the question is “How is White Claudia used?”

At the very start of the game, right as Harry crashes his jeep by dodging Alessa, what
    starts to happen? Snow I believe. When? In the middle of Summer as Kaufman exclaims
    how it is snowing at “This time of the year”. Snow is white. And obviously by the name
    White Claudia is as well. Strange how it dissolves and does not stick to the ground either.
    And it is only in that condition during the “light” segments of the game. Perhaps that isn’t
    snow. I think it is White Claudia itself. Alessa's Nightmare is making White
    Claudia so Ambient Around Silent hill so that everyone may fall under its influence into
    mental darkness. Samael living in a completely unconscious nightmarish world probably
    has abilities to alter minor things in the real world. Like Releasing the white Claudia
    possibly. He does have half of Alessa’s original soul or power. Another theory I have
    come up with on how White Claudia was possibly taken was through a drink containing
    the crushed up powder of the plant dissolved in water. In many of the dark worlds there
    are empty cans laying around, especially in areas of death or violence, blood, corpses,
    negativity. Perhaps these canisters held White Claudia? Which makes me wonder about
    the water supply of the town. Or what these cans are supposed to be. Also Kaufman
    distributed a lot of White Claudia around in the bay area, it was found in the safe of
    Indian runner, as well as in the Motel or mentioned in a journal at least. Mainly these cans
    were seen through out the school and hospital. Also at the “Other Church” and the 3rd
    floor of no where, there was a shrine and a cup looking item in the middle of it. Which
    also held White Claudia I am guessing. Maybe the vapors of this drug can be inhaled, and
    ingested. I am not certain. No one can be.

In a few other places its as if the area just changes suddenly. In the hospital when Harry
    can not find a way around on the 2nd and 3rd floor. So instantly when you re-enter the
    elevator a 4th floor appears. In the school on the 1st floor bath room in the dark world he
    enters the girls bath room, and when exits is on the 2nd floor. Are these mental lapses in
    Harry's memory? Perhaps as most drugs do cause memory distortion as it affects
    consciousness, Harry forgets or does not notice where he is, and does not realize that he
    actually went out of his way to get where he was. And it is just not recollected and
    produced as an outcome in the game. Metal disorders or malfunctions in behavior could
    be a result of White Claudia. I like this theory more than “its some kind of warp gate”.

S.H. alludes to Alice in Wonderland in several places. The 4 plates in the hospital of
    various characters. And also the idea of dreams becoming reality in the minds of "Young
    adolescent Females" Further investigation could be done but I have not read Alice In
    Wonderland myself. But I know the book has several references to drug usage. And so
    does S.H.

This is all the evidence I found as White Claudia use as the main cause of the darkness in
    this game.

When Alessa was nearly killed in the fire Dahlia brought her to the hospital and probably
    put some type of life preserving spell to keep her alive. She probably lost half of her soul
    or power because of the fire. And they salvaged the rest of her soul and preserved it in the
    basement of the hospital. The missing power was passed onto Cheryl at the hospital when
    she was born there. Upstairs in the light. The hospital was not what was keeping her
    alive, but the darker evil or “him” who existed in her nightmares and fed off of them was
    her life source. Alessa's Nightmares Are The Awakening of Samael. And she would end
    up dying since there is no power to keep her burned body alive. "I kept putting new
    bandages on, but every time puss and blood would just keep oozing over them. What is
    keeping her alive? She just doesn't die". Forcing her to live an endless nightmare which
    had just spread to the minds of others, as soon as Cheryl, the other half of the soul arrived
    in his grasp where he could become something of reality, rather than a figure haunting one
    girl in nightmarish delusions.
    The journal that Lisa Garland dropped as well as the video tape that Harry finds shows
    that she was in care of Alessa and existed in her own dark world. At first she did not
    remember anything about the basement, which could help prove the memory gaps which
    occur during the drug use itself. Later on she did remember everything about it. And it
    was in fact her on the video tape, and her journal that you find near the end of the game.
    And that clearly states out in two words “Need Drug” that she was a willful White Claudia
    user. She also talked about how we all are dark. "I just never noticed it before" Self
    realization is usually a dark event as we find that we are evil.

A conclusion but not an end to this plot, is finally some one takes Sheryl and left her on
    the side of a road outside of Silent Hill for her own protection in knowledge of the evils to
    come. Harry Mason then adopts her. Seven years later, returns to Silent Hill on a
    vacation leave and then we all know what happens.

A possible good, or light which guides Harry through this. And perhaps is what saved
    Cheryl and moved her from the hospital could have been one of the seven angels I have
    found below.

The Seals Of The Seven Angels Who Rule Over The Provinces Of Heaven.

1.Seal of Aratron, the alchemist, who commanded
    seventeen million six hundred and forty thousand spirits.

2.Seal of Bethor, who commanded twenty-nine
    thousand legions of spirits.

3.Seal of Phaleg, the War-Lord.

4. Seal of Och, the alchemist, physician and magician.

5. Seal of Hagith, transmuter of metals, and
    commander of four thousand legions of spirits.

6. Seal of Ophiel, who commanded one hundred
    thousand legions of spirits.

7.Seal of Phul, lord of the powers of the Moon and
    supreme lord of the waters.

My next real question is what is the religion or purpose behind these symbols and angels?
    Obviously they must be something from the light that is protecting or helping Harry along
    his fateful journey through the mind twisting drug influenced realms of light and darkness.
    It is possibly the greater order which is keeping Harry from “Wandering around at
    random” My first time through I thought that these symbols held cult meanings and
    nothing to do with angels. More evil than good. But it may be in fact that it is one of
    “Lights” only weapons in the darkness. A shine of religion to break through darkness and
    evils of the nightmares which were produced within the mind of Alessa, and to the point of
    reality through the darkness, the cult, the usage, of White Claudia through which he the
    darker evil awakens from the mind to physical form by either hallucinations or mind
    control. If there is going to be dark, the forces of light will exist to repel it.
    “The Light of the Future”
    “The Light Illuminating the dark”

Here are some more ideas, and some I am still foggy on. This document is not permanent.
    And I would be interested in seeing how it will change with the combination of foreign
    thoughts other than my own.

One main point to this game I still do not get is what exactly is the red liquid? I know its
    something That Kaufman has stirred up as it was found in his office, and he was hiding it
    all over. Maybe its a counter agent For White Claudia, that is why it could fight against
    the evil that took over Cybil. It is a definite good source. But then at the very end it ends
    up turning Alessa Into Samael itself ultimate Power. Now that my mind is turning on this,
    maybe it broke through and separated out Alessa/Sheryl’s complete soul from Samael him
    self. Which would still make it a good thing. I think it was called the ampoule a name
    close to that. This is the thing I am most uncertain about in this game. The Mark of
    Samael (pentagrams and such) I think just represent the % of darkness that has
    dominated the town. how Much the town is converted into darkness. Its is unreal in its
    early states but becomes more real towards the end when the entire town goes into
    darkness. I think the darkness is at %100 when you reach the last room where you fight
    Alessa’s and Sheryl’s combined souls to have Samael awaken and become and evil God.

For Darkness to Spread you must be experienced to darkness (white Claudia) but once
    darkness takes over your mind it then becomes a reality. (Much how Samael Had to grow
    in Alessa's nightmares. He needed Sheryl's Soul to escape into reality) Perhaps Harry is
    fighting in his mind? And then in Reality once The Darkness has spread enough. After
    that happens he has complete
    control over all the humans in the town, and even the town itself. The larger % of
    darkness the town is = the amount of control or power Samael has over it.

This is why Dalhia didn't want the mark to be completed. Alessa/Samael would have
    complete Power over everything. Dalhia wanted a piece of the power too, so that is why
    she used Harry to capture Alessa. Dalhia Just wanted her title as "The Mother Of God".

I just thought that he died because he was doing things that "cult members" didn't like. He
    was probably a threat to Samael. Lisa Garland talked about how a lot of
    people involved in developing the town died in accidents. They were probably all threats
    to Samael or White Claudia use as well. Dalhia was a dealer of White Claudia, and
    probably was connected to Gucci's Death. She probably was involved in all of those
    deaths of developers too.

A few rooms used in the game have 4 chairs. Each chair is facing another, which is in turn
    facing another. Finally the last chair is facing the door. This is something I relate to most
    social orders to. Some one is always following and watching another, while the person
    they are looking/following is only following another. Even though we have our leaders
    and followers, they are only following another. And finally the one that may reside at top
    is only looking for an escape from the following or circles which may surround him.
    Similar to a chair looking at a chair looking at a chair looking at a chair looking at a door,
    escape.

Strange creatures of darkness are seen in both the school, and in the hospital. Which
    resemble similar humanistic traits but still look like something out of a nightmare. Demon
    nightmarish children. And Doctors and Nurses which have something that looks like a
    nightmarish parasitic darkness which broods and takes control of these humans by
    attaching to their spines. It is uncertain how these things got there but there are two
    possible explanations.

1. The existed there from the start, and could feed off of darkness and take over the
    body. Lisa Garland talked about how I was no different than them, but were they always
    the same?

2. Or some how they are put into the body, similar to the Aliens idea of the face hugger.

I am more certain on the 1st idea as it makes more sense to me. Maybe it is something
    within in us which takes similar form when a level of darkness or power is achieved.
    When enough energy is present to be put into darkness it can then take over, and control
    the human mind it self.

Dead Men, Dead men, Swinging in a tree, How many dead men do you see? Tounges turned blue and faces gone grey, watch them as they twist and sway in silent hill

التسجيل
    28-05-2002
    الدولة
    kw
    المشاركات
    يعطيك العافيه اخ فهد ...

موضوعك جيد ولكنه باللغه الانجليزية ،،

لو كان معرب يكون افضل

على العموم يعطيك الف عافيه

التسجيل
    06-06-2001
    الدولة
    جدة
    المشاركات

Cool رد لطيف

كنت متوقعها مترجمة يا (فهد الشريف) ... بس مو مشكلة
    بالنسبة للجزء 2 القصة مهي داخلة عقلي يارت تشرحها ....
    اذا ماعندك مانع طبعا . Silent Hill لعبة رائعة
    أنا عمري يهون عشانه .. أنا أدوب لو أدوق حنانه .. وأنسى الدنيا في عنيه
    أنا مهما يلوموني يامه .. ماتبعدني ملامه وياه لو قالو ايه

التسجيل
    02-11-2001
    الدولة
    FF11
    المشاركات

التسجيل
    20-12-2001
    الدولة
    الرياض
    المشاركات

Exclamation ممكن طلب

ممكن تترجمها وترسلها على
    هذا الإيميل
    aboaabd2000@hotmail.com

بليز
    Are you scare

التسجيل
    27-09-2000
    الدولة
    الرياض
    المشاركات
    اللعبة غعلاً قصتها أكثر من رائعة...
    و لا زم تفهمونها و راح تعشقون الجزء الأول أكثر...

أنا أترك موضوع الترجمة لأخواني

و مشكور أخوي فهد

التسجيل
    11-07-2001
    الدولة
    الطائف
    المشاركات
    العفو وشكرا لكم جميعا

Dead Men, Dead men, Swinging in a tree, How many dead men do you see? Tounges turned blue and faces gone grey, watch them as they twist and sway in silent hill

التسجيل
    25-11-2001
    الدولة
    UNknown
    المشاركات
    مشكور أخوي وبالنسبة للترجمة ممكن تترجم من موقع عجيب .

وشكرا

التسجيل
    03-03-2002
    الدولة
    kuwait
    المشاركات
    مشكور على الموضوع الروووعه

وأنا حياتي سايلنت هيل ياليت تترجمه يكون احسن
    شكر خاص للأخ aszx على تصميمه التوقيع

التسجيل
    20-12-2001
    الدولة
    الرياض
    المشاركات
    ok thank you
    Are you scare

التسجيل
    20-12-2001
    الدولة
    الرياض
    المشاركات
    بس إذا ترجمتها تجيني الصفحة غير مسموح الدخول لها ؟؟؟؟؟

ياخي انا اقول لو تترجمها هنا وخلاص حتى المراقب موقف عليها :0)
    Are you scare

التسجيل
    24-09-2001
    الدولة
    أبوظبي
    المشاركات
    مشكوووووور أخوي فهد الشريف وإن كنت أتمناها مترجمة ولكن قد يكون معك حق .

وداعا حبيبي لا لقاء إلى الحشر ..... وإن كان في النفس عليك لضا الجمر
    صبرت لأني لم أجد لي مخرجــا ..... منك وما من حيلة لي سوى الصبـــر

شكر إلى msm على التوقيعي الميتل غيري

التسجيل
    06-12-2001
    الدولة
    كويتية وراسها ما ينحني الا لربها
    المشاركات
    يووو مالي خلق اترجم ..ياريت تترجمونها للعربي وتخلصونا ترى كلها لعبه
    المهم اي احد يترجمها بالعربي يرسلها على ايميلي
    agent_brea30@hotmail.com
    وماتقصرون...بليز