التسجيل
    17-03-2002
    الدولة
    قطر
    المشاركات

Cool تقييم مجلة GMR لعملاقة الأر بي جي Star Wars:Kotor

السلام عليكم............

أولا من هي جي ام ار؟
    مجلة أمريكية صاعدة وقوية وتعتبر أخت EGM لأنها من نفس فريق الكتاب سابقا في EGM

ماهي ستار وورز:كوتور؟
    لعبة أر بي جي من أفضل شركة صنع أر بي جي خارج اليابان بايووير؟

ماهو مصير بايووير بعد نشر هذه اللعبة؟
    جميع منتجاتها ستنشر من قبل مايكروسوفت....وتعمل حاليا ببطئ على لعبة أر بي جي سرية جدا,وبايووير معروفة بأنها لاتصدر أكثر من لعبتين كل 5 سنوات أو أكثر!

صف لنا ستار وورز:كوتور؟
    لعبة أر بي جي تعتبر من أكثر الألعاب انتظارا هذا العام ومنافس على لقب لعبة أر بي جي العام تخولك الاختيار بين الخير والشر(فيبل)وتتميز بعالم ضخم مليء بالحركة وشخصيات جميعها تتحدث صوتيا والوحوش تتحدث بلغة خاصة بها ومشهورة من أفلام ستار وورز.....في المجموع هناك أكثر من 14,000 محادثة في اللعبة,وأيضا هناك +50 عرض CG تستطيع مشاهدة أي واحد تفتحه من شاشة البداية.....وفي اللعبة نهايتين مختلفتين كليا حسب انهائك للعبة(خير-شر)

أوكي عطنا التقييم..........
    التقييم هو:

100%

تقديرات هذه المجلة لألعاب أر بي جي سابقة أخرى للمقارنة:
    دارك كلاود2-حصلت على 90%
    زينوساجا-حصلت على 90%
    هاك1-حصلت على 70%
    هاك2-حصلت على 60%
    زيلدا ويند ويكر-أعتقد وأتذكر 100%

قرأنا في انطباعات موقع جيم سباي أن الكاتب توقع اللعبة رائعة لاكن فاجأته بأنها أروع مما تصور في جميع النواحي,وبدوره كاتب جي ام ار يقول:
    But having played it, I can say that I was completely unprepared for how awesome it turned out to be. Next week, you'll all be able to find out for yourselves, and that's when the message boards will really be worth watching.
    ويصفها بأفضل أر بي جي ليس على الاكس بوكس فقط بل على جميع الأجهزة وطوال الخمس سنوات الماضية ويقول Cerainly يعني أكيد:
    And no, I did not mean the best RPG on Xbox. Don't put f$%#ing words in my mouth, thanks. One of the best RPGs I've ever played, and certainly the best I've played in the last five years or so. Only Skies of Arcadia comes close.
    تعليقات أخرى للكاتب في منتديات الانترنت الأجنبية:
    Best RPG ever? Maybe. All I know is that while I type this message, it's calling me back to my Xbox. Here I come, baby!
    Ok, since I just got back from eating a yummy meal, I am no longer shaking with hunger, and am able to type coherently. Consider that I know my way around a Final Fantasy game or two. IMO, the FF formula has gotten increasingly stale (new hero, new ways of calling summons summons, slightly new battle system, etc.). There's no discounting the high quality of Final Fantasy games, but are they all that much fun? Or just wondrous to experience?

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is wondrous AND fun. KOTOR is, among other things:

1) Huge.

You aren't even a Jedi for the first ten hours or so, because you've been trying to rescue Bastilla, a Jedi warrior who's been captured. By completing all the side quests (you gain experience for talking to people) you become strong by leveling up. Since there's no time limit, it behooves you to embark on all the side quests, and in doing so, adds valuable allies to your party, and enables you to discover key weapons and armor that you wouldn't have found if you hadn't taken those quests.

Plus, once you've gotten through about 20% of the game, you then discover that you must travel to at least four new worlds. HUGE.

2) It's never boring.

Unlike many RPGs where the standard fetch quests make you feel like somebody's messenger boy, all the side quests (even settling a Romeo and Juliet-like war between two families) in KOTOR are enjoyable and worth doing just for the experience, not just the experience points.

3) Battle system rocks.

It's not quite real-time, it's not quite turn-based. It's somewhere inbetween. You choose your own actions, and can "stock" a sequence of actions (such as perform a regular attack, powerful attack, throw grenade, and then heal, in that order), leaving you free to cycle to one of your main character's two available allies to use their particular skills as well. If you choose to let them handle themselves, you can also program their strategies, such as setting Bastilla the Jedi to use Jedi skills (speed up, heal, push-back attack) until her Force points deplete. You can also have droids or warriors use their best abilities (grenadier, droid attack, etc.) to support you in battles.

4) Customization is king.

Being able to see, on the real in-game model, the outfits you assign to them, as well as the weapons and accessories, KOTOR takes on a very Diablo II-like style (or if you prefer, Neverwinter Nights) feel. Assigning items to different body parts is made easy thanks to the largely visual equip screen. You can also upgrade specifica armors and weapons, and even enhance your lightsaber with different crystals.

5) Branching paths.

Obviously, it's up to you whether you choose the light side or the dark side, but it is in your actions and deeds that determines this path. A staggering amount of conversations take place, and almost all of them have meaning.

Unlike Final Fantasy, where NPCs (non-player characters) usually have one or two trite lines of inconsequential hoo-ha to say, in KOTOR you actually have conversations. Sure there are a lot of NPCs with nothing to really add to your experience, but that ratio is kept slim compared to the amount of people who do. Since you get experience for furthering the story, it's in your best interest in both the experience gaining sense and the information-gathering sense to be as verbose as possible. There's a payoff there that most other RPGS simply don't have. The fact that the script is unbelievably well-written helps things. To be quite honest, KOTOR has some of the wittiest dialogue I've ever seen in an RPG.

And since I'm 32 years old, I can say that I've seen 'em all. Oh, and I'm currently playing my way towards the Dark side, and let me just say that the options in the dialogue become a lot funnier when you're evil. Fortunately, since the game was designed this way, you're not quite penalized for playing towards the Dark side. Your companions remain unaware of your leanings except by noting how impatient you seem, or how much danger you're in of being persuaded by the Dark side.

As soon as I'm done with the game as a Dark side-type, I'll play through again as a goody two shoes. While a couple things could make the experience a little smoother (interface things, mostly), it's nothing worth griping over, which leads me back to my original point:

Best. RPG. Ever?

Maybe.
    المصدر:
    http://boards.gamers.com/messages/me...azine&id=zzlfw

هههه ولاتفكرون المجلة تعطي 10 لأي لعبة أو متعصبة اكس بوكس
    مثلا خلنا ناخذ ميدتاون مادنيس3......جيم سبوت عطاها 80%.....جي ام ار عطوها 50% وجيم سبوت عطا بروت فورس 76% بينما جي ام ار عطوها 60%

هالمحرر وصفها بلعبة منافسة على لقب لعبة العام.....وليسوحده من يقول ذلك بل معه محرر مجلة GamePro(سأزودكم بمقالته في أقرب فرصة)

مابقى شيء.....16 يوليو يعني أسبوع":"

سلاموف:-)
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة xenosaga ; 10-07-2003 الساعة 04:05 PM

Nintendo is back

التسجيل
    01-01-2001
    الدولة
    المملكة العربــــ-الرياض-ــــية السعودية
    المشاركات
    اهلين زينو...ستار وورز هذي يه الي اسمها اعتقد نايت اوت اولد ريبوبليك او شي زي كذا؟؟

غريبة ... ستار وورز و 100%!!

انا انشاء الله بشتري لعبة هالاسبوع
    بس متحير sofII ولا بايرتس اوف ذا كرابيين ولا هذي؟...

يا ليت تنصحني

التسجيل
    17-03-2002
    الدولة
    قطر
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة aoks
    اهلين زينو...ستار وورز هذي يه الي اسمها اعتقد نايت اوت اولد ريبوبليك او شي زي كذا؟؟

انا انشاء الله بشتري لعبة هالاسبوع
    بس متحير sofII ولا بايرتس اوف ذا كرابيين ولا هذي؟...

يا ليت تنصحني
    هلا أوكس
    شفيك مصيف وماتطل خير شر على المنتدى
    تراني مانسيت الأدفانس اس بي على حسابك:6
    سولدر أف فورتشن2 اذا عندك لايف بس.......وأصلا ماتستاهل لذيك الدرجة الي تدفع عليها +200 ريال!

بايريتس.....اذا عجبتك موروويند خذها....بس مش أحلى من موروويند!

ستار وورز نايتس اف ذا أولد ريبابليك........هذي الي بتستاهل كل قرش عليها كما يبدو......أنتظرها 8 أو 9 أيام وتكون عندكم;-)

Nintendo is back

التسجيل
    17-03-2002
    الدولة
    قطر
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة aoks
    ..................وأحب أذكركم:
    هاللعبة كان المفروض تصدر نهاية 2002.....ثم فبراير 2003.....ثم مايو 2003.....وأخيرا وبالفعل 16 يوليو 2003
    قصدي لاتفكرون أي لعبة تتأجل كثيرا بتطلع مثل تومب رايدر6 وغيرها.....
    بعض بل كثير من التأجيلات للألعاب تكون في مصلحة اللعبة مثل هالو2 وفيبل وكريمسون سكايز;-)

Nintendo is back

التسجيل
    24-03-2001
    الدولة
    Riyadh city
    المشاركات
    cool

I like Star Wars games

xeno .. Do you know anything about the fighting system? :": ?:

thanx

التسجيل
    30-11-2002
    الدولة
    ^_^ + ^_^ = XBOX
    المشاركات
    Hmmmm .. ..
    :!

التسجيل
    17-03-2002
    الدولة
    قطر
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة RAUL 7
    cool

I like Star Wars games

xeno .. Do you know anything about the fighting system? :": ?:

thanx

sure
    3) Battle system rocks.

It's not quite real-time, it's not quite turn-based. It's somewhere inbetween. You choose your own actions, and can "stock" a sequence of actions (such as perform a regular attack, powerful attack, throw grenade, and then heal, in that order), leaving you free to cycle to one of your main character's two available allies to use their particular skills as well. If you choose to let them handle themselves, you can also program their strategies, such as setting Bastilla the Jedi to use Jedi skills (speed up, heal, push-back attack) until her Force points deplete. You can also have droids or warriors use their best abilities (grenadier, droid attack, etc.) to support you in battles.
    This Is From The GMR's Editor In The Magazine's Board;-)

Nintendo is back

الصورة الرمزية نجم الالعاب
    نجم الالعاب غير متصل عضو مميز في المنتديات الرياضية
    التسجيل
    07-01-2003
    الدولة
    E v e R y W h e R e
    المشاركات
    اذا هذه اللعبة اخذت 100%

اجل وش بقا لفاينل فانتسي ؟

التسجيل
    17-03-2002
    الدولة
    قطر
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نجم الالعاب
    اذا هذه اللعبة اخذت 100%

اجل وش بقا لفاينل فانتسي ؟
    فاينل فانتسي حدها 95%:6

Nintendo is back

التسجيل
    20-02-2003
    الدولة
    كـــويــت العــــز
    المشاركات
    مشكور زينو ساجا

نجم الالعاب :
    انت عارف شنو هذي اللعبه اصلا ؟
    Xbox Live GamerTag : FoxHound3

التسجيل
    16-01-2002
    الدولة
    قطر
    المشاركات
    ستار وارز و بس و انا شاؤيها اول ما تنزل في قطر اصلية

الصورة الرمزية نجم الالعاب
    نجم الالعاب غير متصل عضو مميز في المنتديات الرياضية
    التسجيل
    07-01-2003
    الدولة
    E v e R y W h e R e
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة We6fe

نجم الالعاب :
    انت عارف شنو هذي اللعبه اصلا ؟
    اي لعبة تقصد؟

فاينل فانتسي والا ستار وورز؟

التسجيل
    20-05-2001
    الدولة
    Q8 *لؤلؤة الخليج*Q8
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة xenosaga

فاينل فانتسي حدها 95%:6
    Final Fantasy is the Best RPG Game Ever

حدها 95% ؟ تقصد ستار وورز افضل من فاينل فانتسي :واو: :! هالجمله كارثه لو تقولها

ننتظر اذا اخذت فوق تقدير فاينل فانتسي 10 او زلدا طيب عطنا تقديرها لفاينل فانتسي ؟

اذكر حتى سبلنتر سيل كان اول تقييم لها 100% ؟!

and thanks xeno...;-)

التسجيل
    20-05-2001
    الدولة
    Q8 *لؤلؤة الخليج*Q8
    المشاركات
    شوف تقادير فاينل فانتسي الي تقول حدها 95%

Gamespy 12/31/2001 93 out of 100 93.0%
    Electric Playground 12/23/2001 97 out of 100 97.0%
    Games Domain 5/14/2002 4 out of 5 80.0%
    GamePro.com 12/15/2001 5 out of 5 100.0%
    IGN 12/15/2001 9.5 out of 10 95.0%
    GameSpot 12/14/2001 9.3 out of 10 93.0%
    Avault 1/9/2002 5 out of 5 100.0%
    Gamer Web 12/31/2001 10 out of 10 100.0%
    Gaming Age 3/5/2002 A 95.0%
    Game Zone 12/21/2001 9.5 out of 10 95.0%

و GMR مو معترفين فيها :6

التسجيل
    25-10-2002
    المشاركات
    مشكووووور xenosaga

على الخبر وصراحه سلسله sTaR WaR تتقدم في عالم الاعاب بشكل مذهل":" .......خاصه وان انتاجها على X-boX

وانا دايم متابع لسلسه ستار ورز لانها مثيره بصراحه

AnD GoOd LuCk FoR eVeRy OnE
    تحت الانشاء

صفحة 1 من 3 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •