صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 22

الموضوع: تم الكشف عن جميع اسرار هالو2 وتم الجواب عن جميع الاسئلة لديمو هالو2 وصور لم تروها....

التسجيل
    28-02-2001
    الدولة
    الرياض
    المشاركات
    وين الموضوع يا بابا ؟؟؟؟؟؟:! ?: ?: ?:
    قريبا راح أكون على اللايف ....انتظروني ؟؟؟

التسجيل
    20-07-2003
    الدولة
    Earth
    المشاركات
    سامحوني وربي اني مهوي :"

هو هذا الموضوع

The ‘making of’ story continues this week with a peek at the art side of the Halo 2 E3 demo. As we’ve already learned from our earlier stories, Design and Cinematics (and Audio, according to Marty) are all critical to the game experience but it’s our team of uber-artists that give it personality and make it look and feel the way it should. I don’t know about you all but I still get giddy when I see those glorious explosions, shiny bump maps, detailed models and dynamic lighting!

This week mehve and I had the chance to sit down with a few of the guys from our art team and talk to them about creating the E3 demo. Marcus Lehto, Dave Dunn, Shiek Wang, John Butkus and Nathan Walpole all help shed a little light into the magic of making Halo 2 look fantastic.

Hi guys, can you briefly walk us through the process of creating the E3 demo?

Marcus : Creating something like the E3 demo takes a ton of collaboration and team work in order to bring all the necessary people, technology, content and time together. We began envisioning what we would want to show back in January when our first talks about the whole demo started. Starting with rough ideas, we turned that into a script. Then we had the whole script storyboarded out. We began the building of content later in March. This is when much of what we liked to call “the great collision” of art content and code started coming together.

Dave : This demo originated from an evil little script that Joseph put together with the level designers. Chris Lee was already working on the EarthCity level for the single player game so it made sense to use the assets we already had. At that point it became a game of trying to make every area the demo showed look as good as we could.

John : The animators receive both the script and it’s evil brother, the storyboards. From the storyboards, Nathan and I started blocking in the scenes for the E3 demo cutscenes. We would begin by creating a rough camera for the scene, then we put placeholder animations of the characters in the scene (nothing special, just a character in a single pose sliding around like Gumby). Once we have a rough cut of the scene, one of us would go over and bug Joe until he’d come over and give us the okay for final animation. After that, the time is spent making it look like it does in the final demo. As far as the in-game animations go, months were spent creating those and what is seen in the demo is only a taste of what’s to come.

Shiek : As for the 3d objects, it follows pretty much in the same fashion. Weapons, vehicles, objects, characters all had to change in accordance to the script. So, some of the models that were scheduled to be done later were moved up to fit in line with the demo. We would go through the storyboards and script to try and plan out all the objects that were needed and schedule it out to all artists. Pre-planning and scheduling after the script was finalized proved essential.

What were some of the challenges you faced in creating this demo?

Dave: Most of the challenges had to do with performance and time. Technically we were pushing the limits and we were always walking the fine line between our ideal art goals and our target gameplay experience goals.

Shiek : The biggest challenges revolved around an ever evolving game engine that continued to improve as we were creating assets so the target was always moving.

John : Yes, time was always a nagging concern. Keeping your mind sharp was another. There’s nothing like lime popsicles at 2:30am when your eyes are burning from staring at your monitors for so long and your hair is all crazy and you’re so tired you can actually feel yourself going insane. For young guys like us, it doesn’t really hurt us to function on 2 hours’ sleep…but after a few weeks it will wear you down a bit. (ed. note: Not to mention the toll that receiving constant beatings in Virtua Tennis will take...)

Nathan : There were a lot of technical unknowns. We had to get a dual weapons system working, a melee combo attack implemented and make boarding a vehicle a kickass experience. It was fun creating these elements. Another challenge was creatively handling in-game animation vs. cinematic animation. It was hard at times trying to juggle the two. As animators, needs arise from other team members to have game and cinematic animations delivered simultaneously.

What was the hardest/most difficult aspect of getting the demo finished?

Dave : Getting everything to look as good as we wanted while still maintaining a great gameplay experience. Also, maintaining a focus for the art amongst a large group of artists who were creating a wide variety of art content that had to all come together in one environment.

Marcus : To me, the biggest challenge was the giant heap of unknowns. We worked our butts off for E3, but we do that every time there’s a huge crunch. So, that was the same old thing again – wish the family farewell and head into the trenches with our guns ready. We had to pick a starting point and dive in and then continually reassess where we were and where we were headed as the technology evolved.

John : For me, the most difficult challenge was keeping up with the scope of the demo. But that was also the most enjoyable part of working on it. It makes it much easier to put in those 18 hour days and pour everything you have into making something everything it can be when you look around you and see everyone else doing the exact same thing. It wasn’t just one or two people who were here at midnight every night – it was everyone. Seeing that sort of dedication gives you your second wind at 1am so you can push for those extra two hours and fix those elite animations at the end of the demo.

Shiek : 'Finishing' by definition was difficult, because there was always something that needed attention and you get to the point where you just have to let it go. There were so many things in the demo that the artists thought needed more revision that I don't think there was any finished aspect besides the fact that you just can't work on it any longer.

Artistically, how did this process differ from the Halo 2 announce trailer?

Marcus : The announce trailer was completely scripted so it took place in a controlled environment. We took great care in making sure that every shot was compositionally sound. But, we only had to deal with the few elements in frame for each shot. E3 was way different. Taking on the responsibility of making sure every vantage point in a giant city looks beautiful is like playing God.

Dave : Well first off, New Mombasa is a fully functioning level as opposed to a segment of scripted cinematics. The real big difference between the two is the scale of the content. The E3 demo environment is probably larger than the original announce trailer environment by a factor of about 50. This means a whole lot more work by a whole lot more people.

Shiek : The Halo2 announcement trailer was like Dave said - way smaller in scope. But that meant it allowed us to focus on specific parts. We had complete control over what the camera would see so we could just focus on those aspects. For the demo we had no such luxury.

Nathan : This time around we had a great chance to show how badass the MC can be... C'mon people, I mean he drop kicked a surly Brute out of a Ghost...how cool is that?

One of the first things that people will notice is the overall improvement in the visual department as well as an increased complexity and detail in both the character models as well as the environments. Please talk a little about the new things you’re able to do with the Halo 2 versus what was done on Halo 1.

Shiek : By now everyone more or less knows that Halo2 is using bump mapping to its full capacity. The second noticeable difference is the lighting; it has drastically improved to the point where objects are able to shadow themselves. One of the things we've picked up on with our fans is that they love detail, and so do we. The artists love to put as much time and effort that is allowed to make something look like it's got history, wear and tear, complexity, and sense of design. Halo 2's engine allows us to create better objects in every way. Other things you just have to play and witness...

Nathan : Animation improvements we are aiming to implement for Halo 2 include a more robust moveset for the characters, better technical animation features, and heightening player control, AI experience, gameplay and story through animation and character performance. We are improving upon our animation system. With Halo 2 having new features like vehicle boarding, dual weapons, sprinting and melee combos, we had to look differently at what we needed to change from Halo to Halo 2. In addition to animation engine improvements, we improved our animation content pipeline as well with the introduction of new software and tools.

Explain a little about the visual style of some of the new elements- New Mombasa, new weapons, new vehicles, etc.. How did the overall design process work? How many concepts were created before selecting the final versions?

Shiek : The new elements followed the same design process as with all of the previous Halo elements. Since we have already established a style for all different races of the world it wasn't as difficult coming up with new items, as long as it fit the same mold. For example, human design is angular with subtle curves, but dirty and diffuse reflections. The Covenant would tend to be shinier, extremely reflective, with fresnel effects on most of their items and a cooler color tone. The process is traditional- start with game design requirements, concept it out, get it critiqued by many, rework it a couple of times, get it finalized with the key people, then start building. Many iterations of concepts were conceived before there was a final say between the artists, art director, and lead level designer. There is never a finite number of iterations, it's when we finally say “damn that's cool...let's do it” that the concept gets in the game. And one of the biggest things to keep in mind is that things will change to fit the game's requirements, so don't get too married to a concept.

Where does everyone get inspiration for the elements they create?

John : I draw inspiration from many things…mostly from everyday life. As far as the demo goes, I drew inspiration for the elites from a couple of things. This time around, I saw the elites as being a more primal, yet still a highly intelligent and capable species…so I took a pinch of velociraptor and a dash of Predator and came up with the mean son-of-a-bitch you see in the demo. He’s not just a predaraptor, no, there are other things that make up the elite, but those two were the main sources of inspiration for me.

Shiek : Everyone's got their little well of knowledge that they tend to fall back on. The artists all have a lot of reference books that are lying around to help them out when they're stuck. Anime/sci-fi movies/history/technology/art books/architecture/ancient civilizations are just a few that people have drawn inspirations from.

Nathan : Other than referencing the coolest creatures on this green earth and adding their motion traits to the various species within the Covenant, I gaze at my Iron Giant poster and Iron Giant figure atop my monitor. Iron Giant was possibly the best animated movie ever made.

Can you talk a little about the relationship between the art teams and the game design/programming teams?

Dave : It’s all one big happy, loving family. Well it’s more like a dysfunctional family that somehow always pulls it out in the end. Truth be told the environment artists work hand in hand with the level designers trying to create environments that the level designers feel they can make as fun as possible and that the artists feel they can make as visually interesting as possible. It’s a lot of give and take on both sides with everyone bringing as many interesting ideas as they can to the table. The programmers (or big brains as I like to call them) are just there to support us…just kidding! The programmers here are great. They consistently look at what we are trying to create and continually come up with ways to help us achieve as many cool things as we possibly can. They’re also there to tell us when we’re crazy and are trying to get the engine to do too much although they’re so proud it always kills them to have to say that to us.

Shiek : It's like this, we have one team...it's called the designprogrammableartandanimation team.

John : I don’t know – we don’t talk to them. All kidding aside, the animators have a close working relationship with both the design and programming team. Dave covered much of what I was going to say…always like him to steal my thunder.

Nathan : When an artist sneezes, they wipe our nose...wait, don't print that...I was just kidding!

It’s mind boggling to think about how practically everything the player sees is created by artists – from the textures of grass and walls to the actual rise and fall of the landscape, from bullets to giant ships, every fire, every rock, even particles of smoke. Was there anything in the visuals for the E3 demo that was not artist-created?

Dave : Well to be fair the content was all created by individual artists but it wouldn’t be possible without the great support from the programmers who understood what it was we were trying to do and supported us in that endeavor as well as the designers who worked with the artists to make sure that first and foremost the demo felt like something that would make people seeing it say, “Damn, I want to play that!”.

Shiek : The programmers do a heck of a job allowing the artists to bring to life what they can envision. Without them none of it would be possible, like that cool dynamic light at the end where he turns on the grenade. How are you supposed to do that if there is no programmer to back you up? A flashlight during the presentation?

What was your personal favorite aspect/moment in the E3 demo?

Nathan : Personally, my favorite part of the E3 demo was the vehicle boarding. I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to boarding in Halo 2.
    The BRUTE dropping like a tank on the warthog and smacking the marines out was a thrill to animate...and the MC in his "drop-kick fury" made me lose my stuff...wow.

Dave : I really got a kick out of all the various text that Paul Russel included in the signs all over the city. Many of these contain references to inside Bungie humor, or to be more specific the environment pod humor. You gotta love the "Docks!"

John : My personal favorite part of the E3 demo was working on the elites and seeing them on the big screen in the Halo 2 booth at E3. They’re right around 57% cooler than before right now, but I fully expect to expand that number to somewhere in the neighborhood of 103% by the end of the project. But my favorite shot of the E3 demo is the scene I did of Master Chief getting up after he crashes the Ghost; I’m really happy with the way it turned out.

Shiek : The favorite part of the demo? I would have to say is the end where Master Chief lights up the grenade and it creates an awesome dynamic lighting onto his chest and body. That scene is just a great ending to everything that we've done. It feels like it solidifies all the work that came before. It's much like eating the best dessert you can imagine, after a feast suited for a king.

I bet folks don’t even think about who literally built the surface they walked on in Halo 1. For the Halo 2 demo, the entire staff was cramming in objects and elements. Just to give credit where credit is due, can we get a quick run down of what all each artist got to do?

Environment Artists

Chris Lee: visual design, layout, geometry creation and texturing of the environment
    Paul Russel: texture creation, geometry, uv-mapping of the environment
    Frank Cappezuto: object creation and texturing
    Ed Smith: concept art, sky matte painting
    Dave Dunn: visibility portalization, geometry and object manipulation
    Michael Wu: extra help and moral support

Animators:

John ‘Anim8rjb’ Butkus: Elites, MC, marines, ODST trooper, camera setup
    Nathan ‘bentllama’ Walpole: Brutes, MC, first-person animations, all character rigs, camera setup
    CJ “Stormingcow” Cowan: MC, camera setup, Phantoms
    Bill O’Brien: Grunts

3d Artists:

Marcus Lehto: overall art direction, modeler, animator, skies, environment, etc…
    Robt McLees: weapons, objects modeler
    Eric Arroyo: vehicles, objects, character modeler
    Shiek Wang: concept artist, objects modeler, effects

Thanks for your time guys! I for one can't wait to see the cool new environments and artsy stuff you're working on for the rest of the game. Stay tuned to Bungie.net for the last chapter in the "making of" story as we talk to the folks in the Engineering department and get their perspective. Coming soon to a PC near you...

سامحوني بالله وبعد شوي راح اترجمه بنفسي الله يعين :"

Do u have an xbox ? yeh ? then u most be very sick.. looke here is an advice..go kill u'r self

Xbox is fore kiddy and very sick and complicated people....WARNING:stay away from them...they'r freaks!

التسجيل
    20-07-2003
    الدولة
    Earth
    المشاركات
    بالله سامحوني وربي انه لمن غيرت اشتراك النت حقي صار النت زي السلحفة الافريقية المنقرضة.......

سامحوووووووونييييييييييييييي :" :" :" :" :" :" :" :"

Do u have an xbox ? yeh ? then u most be very sick.. looke here is an advice..go kill u'r self

Xbox is fore kiddy and very sick and complicated people....WARNING:stay away from them...they'r freaks!

التسجيل
    14-06-2002
    الدولة
    iN Pepsi Can
    المشاركات
    الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ظل رمادي
    بالله سامحوني وربي انه لمن غيرت اشتراك النت حقي صار النت زي السلحفة الافريقية المنقرضة.......

سامحوووووووونييييييييييييييي :" :" :" :" :" :" :" :"

ماصار الا كل خير :": :":

^_^ المنتدى مخرف هالأيام
    .. See You in Another Life Brotha ..

التسجيل
    20-07-2003
    الدولة
    Earth
    المشاركات
    )(قصة ال) تكتمل معنا لهذا الاسبوع مع نظرة للجانب الفني للعبة هالو2 الذي عرض في معرض اي 3 كما علمنا من قبل في تغطياتنا الاولى التصميم والعروض(والاصوات حسب اقوال مارتي) هي كلها (ضرورية) لتجربة اللعبة لكنه فريقنا من الفنانين الخارقين(ملاحظة:uber هي super لكن بالالمانية)الذين يعطونها الشخصية ويجعلونها تبدو وتحس بانها مصممة بما يجب.

انني لااعلم عنكم جميعا لكنني لا ازال اشعر ب(النشوة) اثناء مشاهدتي
    لكل تلك الانفجارات المذهلة والخلفيات المشعة, والتصاميم المفصلة والاضاءة الديناميكية.

هذا الاسبوع انا و صديقي ميف ( اعتقد انها ميهف اسم الرجال؟؟ مايهم يهمنا هااااالووووو 2) انتهزنا الفرصة للجلوس مع بعض من رسامينا الفنيين يرافقونا وتكلمنا اليهم عن صنع ديمو هالو 2 , ماركوس ليهتو,ديف دون,شيك وانغ,( اسامي شبهه :0) ) جون بوتكس و ناثان والبول كلهم ساعدونا على وضع الضوء على على سحر كيفية جعل هالو 2 تبدو مدمرة.

_ اهلا يارجال ( مالقيت غير هذه الجملة لا تتريقو :0) ) هل يمكنكم بايجاز ان تقولو لنا عن الكيفية اللتي صنعتو بها ديمو هالو 2 لاي 3 ؟؟

_ ماركوس: صنع شيء مثل ديمو اي 3 ياخذ اطنانا من الاحتفال والعمل كفريق لنحضر كل الاشياء المطلوبة ,التقنية , المحتوى والوقت معا.
    بدأنا تخيل ماذا اردنا ان نظهر في يناير عندما بدا كلامنا الاول عن ديمو هالو 2.
    بدانا بالافكار المكثفة , ثم انتقلنا الى النص , ثم قمنا بوضع النص كاملا ومجهزا, بدأنا بتصميم المحتوى لاحقا في مارس , هذا هو لما سميناه (( التخيل الكبير)) للمحتوى الفني والتصميم بدا بالاندماج معا.

( اعذروني يمكن ترجمتي ملكلكة لكني والله مابستعمر اي برامج ترجمه بس بستعمل عقلي المصدي واصابيعي المطقطقة والكيبورد اللي ناقص حرف الشفت :" )

_ ديف: هذا الديمو قد نشا من نص (شرير) قام جوزف بوضعه مع مصممي المرحلة كرس لي كان في وقتها يعمل على مرحلة ( مدينة الارض!) للعبة الفردية لذلك فانه قد بدا معقولا ان نضع الاسس التي كنا نملكها وقتها,
    وبذلك ظهرت لنا لعبة حاولت ان تظهر كل منطقة موجوده على مناطق اللعبة لتبدو ( مذهلة) بقدر مااستطعنا بكل مانملك.

_ جون: المصممين الحركيين كانو قد استلمو كلا النص و(اخوه الشرير) واسس القصة, في اسس القصة قمنا انا و ناثان قمنا بوضع المشاهد لديمو هالو 2, بدانا بوضع كاميرا مركزة على المشهد (والله بدا يكون كانها تمثيلية لنور الشريف ) ثم قمنا بوضع شخصيات ممثلة حركيا (لاشيء خاص, مجرد شكصيات بدون اي شكل او لون تبدو كالدمية) حالما قمنا بالانتهاء من المشهد, نرسل واحد منا ليوقظ جوي ليأتي الينا ويعطينا رأية للتصميم النهائي.
    بعد ذالك. نقوم بوضع جميع الجماليات للمشهد من شخصيات مفصلة بالوان دايناميكية بدل الدمى وخلفيات واقعية وغيرها, وبعد ذلك نمضي شهورا لوضع التصاميم المتحركة للشخصيات في الديم, ((وحتى الان هذا الديمو ليس سوا جزء بسيط من اللعبة النهئية)).

(( وربي اني تعبت قاعد ساعة ونص علشان اترجملكم.......لكن عادي...كل هذا علشانكم.....:" تعبت)

_شيك: بالنسبة للتصاميم الثلاثية الابعاد 3d هي على نفس الخطى من الاسلحة وعربات التنقل و الملابس والخلفيات, (لكن) كلها اطرت الى ان تتغير على حسب النص . لذلك فان بعض التصاميم اللتي كانت جاهزة, اطررنا الى ان نغيرها لكي تتناسب مع احداث واماكن الديمو الجديد.
    لذلك, فاننا اطررنا الى ان نراجع القصة والنصوص لكي نتاكد باننا (نخرج افضل ماعند فنانينا ورسامينا الى ابعد حد).
    وكانت اعادة التصاميم وتغيير بعض الخلفيات هي من الضروريات لصنع ديمو مبهر من كل النواحي.

_ ماهي التحديات اللتي واجهتكم اثناء تصميم ديمو هالو 2 لمعرض اي 3؟؟.

_ديف: معظم التحديات كانت في الاداء والتوقيت ( تقنيا , كنا ندفع اعلى واقوى طاقات الاكس بوكس الى الحد وكنا دائما نضع خطا احمر مابين ابداعنا الفني ومابين التجربة القصوى لكي نصل الى اهدافنا.

(وربي اني تعببببببببببببببببت ياناس ارحموني وش ذا كله هذه كتابة:" زينوساجا انت لازم تثبت موضوعي علشان كل هذا الجههههههههههههههد:")

_شيك: اكبر تحدي كان بتطوير محرك رسومات هالو 1 واستمرينا في تطويره حتى وصلنا الى اعلى حد استطعنا الحصول عليه.

( ارجوكم اعذرو ترجمتي تراني مو قد كده لكني علشان الاكس بوكس قاعد اترجم واعصر دماغي :" )

_جون: اجل, الوقت كان دائما من اكبر مشاكلنا , وكنا دائما نجعل عقولنا منتبهة لاي خطا قد يحصل, لايوجد شعور مماثل لان تبقى مستيقظا للساعة الثانية والنصف وحيناك تحترق من التحديق على الشاشة وشعرك يبدو مبعثرا بجنون وانت متعب للغاية وتشعر بانك سوف تصبح مجنونا عما قريب :واو: :واو: .
    بالنسبة الى شباب مثلنا, فانه لاباس لنا ان ننام لساعتين في اليوم .
    لكن بعد بضعه اسابيع... سوف ينال الارهاق منك .
    ( ملاحظة: ولاننسا التفكير في اصوات مضارب فيرتشوا تنس على الدريم كاست)

_ناثان: كانت هناك الكثير من المشاكل التقنية, كنا يجب ان نجعل نظام التصويب يعمل و ضربات السلاح تبدو مبهرة والصعود الى العربات يبدو تجربة اكثر من مذهلة! ( انه كان من الممتع ان نبتكر هذه العوامل, ومن التحديات الاخرى اللتي واجهناها هي (( دمج التجربة بداخل اللعبة ودمجها مع العروض السينمائية بداخل اللعبة)) انه كان من الصعب في بعض الاحيان ان نخلط مابين الاثنين لان المصممين في الفريق الاول كانو بحاجه الى معرفة مايفعله المصممين في الفريق الثاني ليدمجو مابين العريض مابداخل اللعبة وتصاميم مابداخل اللعبة.
    يااخواني خلوني اكمل بعدين الحين تعععععععععععععععببببببببببت من كثر الكتابة والترجمة..لكني اوعدكم بعد كم ساعة اكملكم الجزء الثاني من الترجمة.

التسجيل
    17-03-2002
    الدولة
    قطر
    المشاركات
    مشكور أخوي بس مااعتقد هذي كل اسرار هالو2
    وكأنك نسيت الصور؟:6

Nintendo is back

التسجيل
    20-07-2003
    الدولة
    Earth
    المشاركات
    الحين خلوني ديكم بعض الصور النادرة اللي وعدتكم بيها وهي صور توضح كيفية تصميم مراكب وشخصيات اللعبة وعدد المضلعات المستخدمة بها.

ملاحظة هامة: هذه الصور نادرة وماتلاقوها في اي مكان الا المواقع التوب اللي يبغالها اشتراك ومعرف شنو.Enjoy ....

شوفو شخصية اللعبة بدون سلاح ولا خلفيات مجرد دمية في المراحل الاولى من التطوير... وشوفو كم مضلع موجود على الشخصية!!

وهذا واحد من اعداءك في اللعبة في المراحل الاولى من التصميم.

هذه هي اشهر صورة كانت في الديمو لانه الديمو انتهى والشخصية ترمي قنبلة زي اللي في الصورة.

هذه من اية شركة كوكبية؟؟

حلو ذا الوحش ماتعتقدو كذه؟؟! هذه الصورة في تصميمها النهائي.

اعتقد انه عدوك!!!؟

احلى ياسواق كابرس 88 ..........

بكم النظارة ذي عاجبتني!

طيب خلاص انا بس كنت ابغى اعرف النظارة مصنوعه من ايش....هدي.

شكلي خوفته :6

اقول الاسلحة بتوترني وخر سلاحك!

احلى ياوحش يعرف ينط!

تصميم اولي لمدينة الارض المستقبلية... وين عمارتنا؟؟!!

عمارتنا!!

تصاميم اولية لاحد عروض اللعبة.

انشالله تكون عجبتكم الصور ... راح ابدا الترجمة الجزء الثاني بعدين الحين ابوي وجهه زي كذه :غضب: 3 ساعات وانا اكتب موضوع واحد :واو:
    اشوفكم بعدين...

التسجيل
    20-07-2003
    الدولة
    Earth
    المشاركات
    لسه اخوي زينو ساجا هذه بس اجزاء من القصة يبغالي على الاقل 7 ساعات علشان انتهي من الترجمه ولسه في مواضيع ثانية حصرية عن هالو 2 واخبارها..
    انشالله تكون الصور عجبتك.

التسجيل
    17-03-2002
    الدولة
    قطر
    المشاركات
    مشكور أخوي ونقدر تعبك بس لاتتعب نفسك زيادة عن اللزوم

Nintendo is back

التسجيل
    20-07-2003
    الدولة
    Earth
    المشاركات
    تعبك راحة اخوي.......

اصلا انا حطيت الموضوع علشان اقنع نفسي بالاكس بوكس :" ولساعي بحاول اقتنع .......... علشان كذه لازم اكمل الموضوع علشان اقتنع اكثر

التسجيل
    20-07-2003
    الدولة
    Earth
    المشاركات
    نننننننوصل لحلقتنا الثانية من الترجمة لهالو 2 :" ........

_ ماذا كان اصعب/واهم شيء لجعل الديمو ينتهي؟؟

_ديف: جعل كل شيء يبدو بالجودة اللتي اردناها ان تكون مع الحفاظ على جودة اللعب , بالاضافة , التركيز على العامل الفني من بين مجموعة كثيرة من العوامل الفنية اللتي اجتمعت لتكوين بيئة واحدة متناسقة.

_ماركوس: بالنسبة الي, اكبر تحدي كان الاثارة العملاقة للمجهول, مثل ماذا حدث للارض وماذا حصل لشخصية ماستر تشيف وماذا سيجري في الجزء الثاني من هالو 2 , قمنا ببذل كل طاقاتنا لعرض جودة الديمو في اي 3 , لكننا نفعل ذلك في كل مرة مع الالعاب العملاقة , لذلك, كان هذا نفس الشيء مرة اخرى , نقوم بتوديع اهلنا ثم نتجه الى اعمالنا واسلحتنا مجهزة , ثم نكمل من حيث انتهينا ثم نعرف الى اي اتجاه نتجه في كل مرة تتطور فيها التكنولوجيا.

_ جون: بالنسبة الي , اكبر تحدي كان الحفاظ على منظر الديمو العام, لكن هذا كان ايضا افضل وامتع جزء من التطوير , انه يجعله من السهل علينا ان نبرمج ل 18 ساعة باليوم ونضع كل لمساتنا وخبراتنا في صنع شيء يحتوي على كل شيء رغبنا ان تحتويه وعندما تنظر حولك وترى اصدقاءك يقومون بعمل نفس الشيء, لم يكن هنالك شخص او شخصين في العمل كل يوم , بل كان الجميع رؤية كل هذا الجهد المبذول يعطيك دفعه اضافية في الساحة الواحدة صباحا لكي تستطيع البرمجة لساعتين اضافية لكي تعطي جماليات اضافية الى كل تلك التصاميم.

_شيك : "الانتهاء" مصطلحا هو شيء صعب, لانه كان هنالك دائما شيء يحتاج الى التركيز عليه وتصل الى مرحلة تجعلك تكف عن تصميمها , كان هنالك اشياء كثيرة في الديمو الفنانين اعتقدو الى انها احتاجت الى التصليح , وانني لاارى الى اي عامل انتهاء بالاضافة الى انك فقط لايمكنك العمل عليها بعد الان.

_فنيا,كيف اختلفت البرمجة عن الاعلان عن عرض هالو 2 ؟

_ماركوس: عرض الاعلان كان منصوصا بالكامل . لذلك فانه قد اخذ مكانه في بيئة يمكنك التحكم بها , قمنا بالاهتمام جدا بان كل لقطة كان لها صوت مناسب , لكن , اضررنا فقط الى الاهتمام الى عوامل قليلة في كل لقطة التقطت للعبة , اي 3 كان مختلفا جدا , بسبب تحمل مسؤولية ان كل نقطة استغليناها في تصميم مدينة اللعبة كانت بمثابة تصميم شيء متكامل من جميع النواحي .

_ديف : حسنا في البداية , مدينة الارض الجديدة كانت مرحلة يمكنك اللعب بها بالكامل لكن حسب ماكتب في نص العروض الذي نعمل عليه . الفرق الكبير بين الجزئين كان شكل المحتوى , البيئة الموجودة في اللعبة اثناء عرضها لاي 3 كان اكبر من البيئة اللتي اعلنا عنها قبل المعرض بحوالي خمسين ضعفا . هذا يعني عملنا اكثر باناس اكثر.

_ديف : عندما كشفنا عن عرض هالو 2 قبل المعرض كان مثلما قال ديف :اصغر بالكثير في المحتوى , لكن هذا جعلنا نركز اكثر على المشاهد , كان لنا تحكم كامل بمشاهد الكاميرا وماسوف تلتقطه من مشاهد لذلك استطعنا فقط التركيز على تلك المشاهد , بالنسبة للديمو كانت لنا متعة كبيرة في برمجته .

_ناثان : في هذه الاوقات اثناء عرض الديمو ارينا الناس كيف ان مايكروسوفت خبيرة في مجال تصميم الالعاب .

_ احد اول الاشياء التي سوف يلاحظها الناس هو التطور الكبير في مجال الرسوم , بالاضافة الى التعقيد الكبير في التصاميم لكل من اشكال الشخصيات بالاضافة الى الخلفيات , فهل يمكنكم ان تقولو لنا عن الاشياء الجديدة التي استطعتم ان تفعلوها في هالو 2 عن الاشياء التي فعلتوها في هالو 1 ؟؟

_شيك: حتى الان ( الجميع يعلم او لايعلم اننا نستخدم تقنية البمب مابينج في هالو 2 الى اعلى درجة , ثاني شيء هو اننا اضفنا تقنية الاضواء الدايناميكية , استغليناها لدرجة ان كل شيء تراه في اللعبة اصبح له ظل خاص , (احد الاشياء الذي سمعناه من احد المعجبين بلعبتنا هو انهم يحبون التفاصيل , لذلك فكما فعلنا , الفنانون يحبون ان يبذلو كل مافي وسعهم ليجعلو كل شيء له مميزه خاصة به , مثل التعقيد في التصميم مع الحفاظ على بساطتها , والتفاصيل الصغيره ,(محرك هالو 2 يجعلنا نبتكر جميع انواع التصاميم بطرق مختلفة , الاشياء الاخرى سوف تضطر الى لعبها ورؤيتها.

_ناثان: اصعب شيء كان التطوير في نعومة الرسومات, فهذا يتطلب المزيد من الجهد المبذول لتصميم وتكوين نعومة المقاطع الحركية, تقنيا,وتطوير التحكم بالاعب,والذكاء الاصطناعي , ونظهر جودة اللعبة والقصة عبر تصاميم الشخصيات , مع الاضافات التي اخذتها هالو 2 مثل طريقه صعود المركبات , والاسلحة المزدوجة, فاضطررنا الى النظر بوجهة نظر مختلفة الى التغييرات التي سوف نجريها من هالو 1 الى هالو 2 . (فبالاضافة الى التطور الذي حصل الى نعومة الحركات المقطعية ومحرك اللعبة الجديد, فاننا نعتبر تقديمنا لمحرك اللعبة الجديد مثل تقديمنا لبرنامج او جهاز جديد ).

_اشرح لنا قليلا عن اسلوب البيئة الجديدة لبعض العوامل الجديدة"فمرحلة مومباسا الجديدة" والمراحل الجديدة والاسلحة الجديدة ..الخ, كيف جرى التصميم النهائي؟ فما العوامل الجديدة اللتي تم اختيارها قبل اظهار النسخة النهائية للعبة؟؟.

_شيك: العوامل الجديدة اتبعت نفس العوامل اللتي تم اتباعها في هالو 1 , (لاننا قمنا بوضع اللمسات النهائية لكل انواع الاعراق الموجودة في عالم اللعبة فلم يكن من الصعب وضع بعض الادوات الجديدة, (طالما انها تناسب اماكن الحدث), فعلى سبيل المثال, التصميم البشري الموجود في اللعبة لديه نفس تصاميم البشري الحقيقي , لكن الاختلاف ان الموجود باللعبة مليء بالغبار و الجروح بسبب الاحداث الموجودة ودروعهم تعكس ماحولهم, اما وحوش الكوفيننت فانهم يلمعون واكثر لمعانا من غيرهم, ودروعهم تعكس كل ماحولهم بواقعية , والوانهم التي تجعلك تشعر ببرودتهم وادواتهم المشعه.

تعبت خلوني اريح شوي بعدين اكملكم الترجمة :" انا حتى ماوصلت لنص ترجمة الموضوع :" .

التسجيل
    20-07-2003
    الدولة
    Earth
    المشاركات
    ذلحين خلوني اديكم افضل خلفيات شاشة من موقع dumb-master

Enjoy.....

انشالله تكون عجبتكم........قريب انشالله ابدا في الجزء الثالث من الترجمة :"

التسجيل
    14-07-2003
    المشاركات
    مشكـــور .... :-)

وانا قبل كنت اسمع بالمضلعات وكان ودي اشوف شلون شكلها .
    وشفتها بموضوعك

مشكور مرة ثانية

راح ابدا الترجمة الجزء الثاني بعدين الحين ابوي وجهه زي كذه :غضب: 3 ساعات وانا اكتب موضوع واحد :واو:

ليش ماتقطع الاتصال وانت تترجم << ولا عشان عجيب :6 :6
    لووووووول ياليت ماتزعل تراني امزح
    الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة لول.jpg‏  

^ الكـــــــــــــــــــــابـــــــــــوس ^

التسجيل
    20-07-2003
    الدولة
    Earth
    المشاركات
    :" اخواني سامحونييييييي.....لكني ماراح اقدر اكمل الترجمة...لاني انا حتى ماترجمت غير نص الموضوع وفي يومييييييييييين!!!

لكن من الاسباب الثانية اللي ماخلتني اكمل الترجمة هي:

1- بالله في اي واحد يمتلك الاكس بوكس مايعرف على الاقل يكتب انجليزي ماعمري شفت واحد يمتلك اكس بوكس مايعرف انجليزي .

2- اذا كنت ماتعرف تقرا انجليزي فانت اكيد تمتلك بلاي ستيشن وجاي تتجسس على المنتدى.

3- مافي اي واحد قالي اي شي عن ترجمتي فكذه استنتجت انكم ماراح تحتاجو ترجمتي:" (عملاء سوني :غضب: )

4- انا عندي مواضيع كثيرة بالانجليزي وماني فاضي اني اقعد للالفية الثالثة اقعد اترجم ومافي اي واحد يقرا الا انجليزي.

5- للحفاظ على خصوصية الموضوع من الجواسيس للسوني والمانيا والنازيين.

6- راح احط كم موضوع بالانجليزي وكم صور لهالو اذا لقيتها في هذا الموضوع.

7- الساعة كم بتوقيت مقديشو؟؟

التسجيل
    16-01-2002
    الدولة
    قطر
    المشاركات
    ما شاء الله عليك ما تعبت من الترجمة و الله انا قريت الموضوع و تعبت اجل انت ما قصرت
    موضوعك بصراحة يستحق الشكر .. و الله انا في قمة الاحراج و انا اشكرك لانه
    هالكلمة ما تسوى شيء قدام موضوعك .. ;-)

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •