الموضوع: لنعرف من هو افضل مبرمج ؟!

التسجيل
    22-09-2003
    الدولة
    مملكة البحرين
    المشاركات

Re: لنعرف من هو افضل مبرمج ؟!

السلام عليكم،

أخوي sezoom الصراحة أبدعت في الحل و ادري انك تتطنز علي لما قلت "بس مو أحسن من حلك" بس معليه مقبوله و الصراحة الprotected ما وصلت له بعدي (ترى انا قاعد آخذ جافا هالفصل هاي أول مرة لآخذ جافا أعذرني) عالعموم أنتو أصحاب خبرة و أتمنى أني أستفيد منكم و أفيد غيري بعد. بالنسبه للأخ thamood فأنا أشكرك على ردك الي يبرد القلب و أنا على فكرة شفت الموقع (المجلة) الي مسويهه و أنا متلهف لأن أستفيد منه (بس نسيت أسم الموقع ) عالعموم ردك هذا دل على أنك ما فهمت ردي عليك غلط. الصراحة في شي خاطري أقولكم اياه بس أخاف تكفخوني، أقول؟ لا أخاف الصراحة .... لا الصراحة ماقدر ماقول بس كل الي أتمناه هو التوفيق لمنتخبي اليمن و الأمارات (رحت وطي) و انشالله نشوف أداء أفضل بس يا جماعة أنا مستغرب من الأمارات، ضد الكويت (معنه الكويت هم أصحاب الأرض) لعبوا ظو الأمارات و هزءوهم لعب و أهداف بس صج أستغربت من مباراتهم ضد عمان (مع أحترامي لك يا sezoom كان مو مرضي بالمرة). على فكرة sezoom أنا أهل أمي أماراتيين و أهما عايشين في منطقة خليفة أ حاليا. يال مابي أطول أكثر من تشي و أتمنى لكم التوفيق.

التسجيل
    09-03-2002
    الدولة
    صنعاء اليمن
    المشاركات

well i hope the magazine can make it i had so replys from many people saying that they r going to help me but i dont know what happened as i said in the magazine web page the magazine will come sooner or latter as for Sankoo i really dont care much about this cup see the thing is we focus on things that are not really doing us any good like if SOCCER is goning to build a future i saw the game today with Kuwait really "WE CANT PALY THAT GOOD" so i wont be mad if yemen defeated by the UAE or Kingdom of Bahreen or any country so until we meet again i hope you all a vey nice time and remeber to keep reading and reading cause " Knowledge is the future NOT SOCCER" and as for the magazine web site it's:

http://xmag.freewebpage.org/

c ya all soon

التسجيل
    08-01-2004
    المشاركات

سؤال يا جماعة هو انتو ليه بتستخدموا 2d array انتوا ممكن تستخدموا structure وهي ميزه في لغة ++c وانا عملت البرامج بتاعتكوا ديه بيها

التسجيل
    08-01-2004
    المشاركات

this to thamood

hi man
    i think that your agood man cuz you prefare the knowledge on the football any way i hope to let me helping you in making your mAgazine and iam really want helping you so if you mind to give me something to let me do it for you

التسجيل
    22-09-2003
    الدولة
    مملكة البحرين
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم،

الstructure هي ميزة ممتازة في الc++ بالفعل و أتمنى منك أنك ترسل لنا الحل مالك بالstructure عشان احنا نستفيد. بس في شي و هو أن الstructure يستخدم أكثر من data type لكن في السؤال الي طرحة sezoom ممكن ان نستخدم array عادية. ففعلا أنا أتمنى أنك ترسل الحل.

التسجيل
    09-03-2002
    الدولة
    صنعاء اليمن
    المشاركات

hi all h r ya all doin sorry for the late reply hzoma1 but i was kinda busy
    as for what can you do for the magazine you can do what ever you want
    if you want to write a lesson in programming i see you are kinda good a
    C++ why dont write a lessons for C++ ???

or if you want to write any thing else in computer sience it's up to you
    and my e-mail is : thamood@hotmail.com
    and i'm waiting for you

as for the other guys sankoo ans seezoom i've already strated writing lessons i hope i can finish soon so see ya all sooooon

التسجيل
    09-03-2002
    الدولة
    صنعاء اليمن
    المشاركات

hi all h r ya all doin sorry for the late reply hzoma1 but i was kinda busy
    as for what can you do for the magazine you can do what ever you want
    if you want to write a lesson in programming i see you are kinda good a
    C++ why dont write a lessons for C++ ???

or if you want to write any thing else in computer sience it's up to you
    and my e-mail is : thamood@hotmail.com
    and i'm waiting for you

as for the other guys sankoo ans seezoom i've already strated writing lessons i hope i can finish soon so see ya all sooooon

التسجيل
    08-01-2004
    المشاركات

hi sanokoo
    first iam so sorry for replying you
    i will send you the answer of the two programs but later cuz now i have exams so i hope from you to bagging to allah to help me in my exams

hi thamood
    also iam so sorry for repling you
    i will start writing lessons in c++ to help you in your magzine and ihope from allah to let this lesson to be helpful to the people
    but there is one question you want it in english or in arabic also if you want some helpful boooks in this kind i will help you also

thank you any way to let me help you in yur magazine

c u guys later

التسجيل
    08-01-2004
    المشاركات

تصحيح

hi sanokoo
    first iam so sorry for not replying you
    i will send you the answer of the two programs but later cuz now i have exams so i hope from you to bagging to allah to help me in my exams

hi thamood
    also iam so sorry for repling you
    i will start writing lessons in c++ to help you in your magzine and ihope from allah to let this lesson to be helpful to the people
    but there is one question you want it in english or in arabic also if you want some helpful boooks in this kind i will help you also

thank you any way to let me help you in yur magazine

c u guys later

التسجيل
    09-03-2002
    الدولة
    صنعاء اليمن
    المشاركات

Re: تصحيح

بالعربي الدروس خليها بالعربي
    بالنسبة للكتب انا معايا كتب حق سي و حق جافا بس انا حاب الجافا اكثر و دارسها اكثر
    فلما تكمل الدروس ارسلها على الاميل حقي و مكشووووووور مقدما على المساعدة

التسجيل
    07-02-2004
    المشاركات

Cool Ok guys, i get a harder problem

Ok guys, i get a harder problem
    but you should follow these instructions carefully

the program is:

" Program Brief

the Naughty Bank offers financial services to the populace of the Glasgow are. As part of its operations it offers three types of account:

* Saving Account
    * Premium Account
    * Current Account

Saving Account:
    A standard saving account which offers an excellent rate of interest (4%). The balance of this account may not fall bewlo zero.

Premium Account:
    A saving account offering enhanced interest rates (5%), the rate applicable increasing as the balance of the account moves beyond predefined limits(0.75% for every £1000 over £10000 up to a maximum of 8%). The balance of this account may not fal below zero.

Current Account:
    An account which offers a cheque book and all the standard facilities associated with current accounts. This account also offers interest on account which are in credit, the rate of interest being lower than those offered on the saving account (3%).

Current accounts which are in debit are subject to a service charge. This charge is based upon the value of debit (2% for every £100 in debit).

Notes:
    The category of a customers account is recognised by the fist character of the account number (e.g. S999, P999, C999).

Interest is payable on all accounts and is on the value which is the present balance of the particular account at the time of program execution. Interest is payable on complete pounds.

General Requirements:
    A Java application is required which provides the functionality for the operations required to maintain the bank accounts as detailed previously (e.g. create, read, update, delete).
    To this end you are required to produce the following deliverables:

Design:
    * Use case diagram
    * Use case descriptions
    * Class diagram

Testing:
    * Test Strategy and test sets

Implementation:
    * Unit testing: Java source code (programs containing a main method which instantiates objects of the class being tested) detailing the white box testing of constructors and methods for each class

* Integration testing: a menu-driven program (see below), which will be used to black box test the completed application.

===========================================
    Main Menu
    1. Create a new account
    2. Make a Deposit/Withdrawal
    3. Close an account
    4. View an account
    5. View all accounts
    6. Calculate interest and charges
    Q. Quit

* Error handing: as a minimum, the program must validate relevant input data for content and range.

* Organisational Standards: all code should exhibit appropriate indentation, internal documentation and java naming conventions.

and now show me who is clever to solve this problem

urs Army1985

التسجيل
    11-03-2002
    الدولة
    RT
    المشاركات

موضوع حلو وعجبني كثير

بس لو تكون المسأل بالعربي يكون افضل ... مو معناها إني ما اعرف إنجليزي لا بس ما احب اشغل مخي مرتين ... مره علشان اقرأ السؤال ويبدأ مخي يترجم السؤال للعربي علشان يفهمه ... والمره الثانية لما يبدأ مخي في التفكير في كتابة البرنامج ... خاصة ان لي مده كبيره ما كتبت شيء في البرمجه

وياليت تكون الأسأله بالأسهل ثم تصعب شويه ... ويكون إلي يحط جوابه يحط تعليق على كل سطر برمجه كتبه في البرنامج ... علشان لو واحد ماعرف يحل يمديه على الأقل يفهم حلول الأعضاء الثانيين

وكذلك يا ريت لو يكون في وقت كافي للتفكير ... يعني عطونا يومين ... علشان الواحد يفضي عمره (أدري ممكن الكود ما ياخذ منك ساعة ولا ساعتين إذا كنت رايق ... بس من يلقى وقت يروق فيه هذي الأيام )

ومره ثانية الموضوع حلو ونرجوا الإستمرار فيه

(ملاحظة : ياليت تصغر توقيعك نبغي نطبع الصفحة)

التسجيل
    07-02-2004
    المشاركات

Cool Re: لنعرف من هو افضل مبرمج ؟!

see could find a website to translate english words into arabic, because i got some difficulty
    in writing in arabic,,,,,,,borned in the uk

thanks alot for your interest on the problem and i hope you can solve it

bye for now

التسجيل
    09-03-2002
    الدولة
    صنعاء اليمن
    المشاركات

what's this -- class diagram and that other stuff is this a problem in OOD cause it seems like you don't want the program in code you want it in diagrams and all that stuff seems like a Homework from a UML book or something like it ???

but it's ok althought i've final exams but i'll try to solve it i don't promise any thing OK

see you all & my regards

التسجيل
    08-01-2004
    المشاركات

i know that when any one see it by this long he will say its hard to solve but i think there is nothing hard if you tried to solve so if you mind iam approching to solve it but i want time and i want to ask you if you want it in vusial basic or c++ j

صفحة 2 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123 الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. عندي طلب صغييييييييييييييير .... يا ريت تساعدوني
    بواسطة : Donadoni , في أنظمة التشغيل
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 19-06-2005, 02:25 AM
  2. الانتصار على العادة السرية
    بواسطة : moKatel , في المواضيع الإسلامية المميزة
    مشاركات: 64
    آخر مشاركة: 20-08-2004, 11:15 PM
  3. من افضل الاعبين العرب التي لا تنساهم الكره العربيه
    بواسطة : TORNADO , في الرياضة العربية