صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123
النتائج 31 إلى 32 من 32

الموضوع: انتشار ظاهرة الشذوذ الجنسي في دول الخليج ـ السعودية ـ الكويت ـ البحرين إثر الانتفاح

التسجيل
    17-11-2004
    المشاركات

Angry مشاركة: انتشار ظاهرة الشذوذ الجنسي في دول الخليج ـ السعودية ـ الكويت ـ البحرين إثر الانتفاح

اللهم اهدينا فيما هديت واصلح حال شبابنا فيما رايت انك تقضى ولا يقضى عليك
    نسال الله عز وجل ان يرحمنا ويهدينا الى ما فيه الخير والتقوى وتزودو يا ايها الشباب
    فان خير الزاد التقوى ولاسيما ونحن المسلمون نعلم علم اليقين بما جاء فى قوم لوط
    من غضب الله على هؤلاء القوم الفاسقين واوصى نفسى واوصيكم بالجهاد الاكبــــــر
    الا وهو جهاد النفس . اللهم غلبنا على انفسنا .... اميـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــن
    ان الذكرى تنفع المؤمنين.

التسجيل
    23-10-2004
    المشاركات

مشاركة: انتشار ظاهرة الشذوذ الجنسي في دول الخليج ـ السعودية ـ الكويت ـ البحرين إثر الانتفاح

salam 3alaeykom :
    the only reason for what is happening is a punnishement of ALLAH to a society living in taraf while there brothers r living in poverty and war , and to tell you without evoquing this problem just looking to ghalijy mouvies i And we can note that even some actors show some guy caracters.
    guy problem always come with luxury and taraf , money without work without kifa7 , cause ALLAH , dont like people taking good life and imitating americans while there brothers in sh...t., i m not TALKING ABOUT ALL GHALYJE PEOPLE , but you want it or not more and more people of ghalyj become like what i said.
    and to tell you the trouth it s not only golf problem i m sur if you take look to any arabic country now you will find same thing , whay ! cause people , normal people, r more and more lazy and like more and more money without kifa7.just by giving walae to corrupted walie amr for money.
    and if some people come out to say ALLAHOMMA INNA HADA MOUNKAR, they dont stand by them but start to call them irhabiyyin, ok stay under not irhabiyyin role , not irhabiyyin but chayatin , they r the first to hirt islam by allowing bars , dishes , american mouvies
    building staff like disney land , foot ball.....and so on , no 3ilm no investing in scientific resherches, no conciliation for high diplomed people no even trying to immitate foreign heavy industry, it s easy to start by immitating in technology and whay not in weapons technology but no and no AMERICA will be angry
    so let s keep on investing in shishi staff so cow boys stay happy of there cows(i7na:us
    WE CAN INSULT IRAN AS WE WANT BUT IN FACT AND I M SUNNI I TELL YOU IN FACT THEY ARE BETTER ORGANIZED AND ARMED THAN WE DO, THEY HAVE OBJECTIF AND WE DONT AND ONLY FOR THAT I RESPECT THEM MORE THAN OWER ARABIC WORLD

resume ::INNA IDA ARADNA AN NOUHLIKA 9ARYATAN AMARNA
    MOUTRAFIHA FAFASSA9OU FA7A99A 3ALAYHA AL 9AOULOU FADAMMARNAHA TADMIRA.
    SEEMS LIKE ALLAH WANTS TADMIR OF ARABIC 9ARYA.

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. الانتصار على العادة السرية
    بواسطة : moKatel , في المواضيع الإسلامية المميزة
    مشاركات: 64
    آخر مشاركة: 20-08-2004, 11:15 PM
  2. من افضل الاعبين العرب التي لا تنساهم الكره العربيه
    بواسطة : TORNADO , في الرياضة العربية
    مشاركات: 14
    آخر مشاركة: 12-03-2004, 08:36 PM

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة