الموضوع: تراجم ملفات جميع أجزاء لعبة رزيدنت ايفل

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Re: تراجم ملفات جميع أجزاء لعبة رزيدنت ايفل

Reporter's Memo

At last I have found the evidence I need to prove that the "cannibal disease" is indeed happening in this city. One man actually ate people to death. He was like a savage animal tearing away a new flesh. It was completely disgusting. I have heard rumors that many people are also suffering from this disease now. However, the causes of the disease is not yet known. Is this another mystery of the present disease? I will have to check on it...

They have placed Raccoon City under martial law because of the cannibal disease. I have lost contact with the media outside of the city, but I won't keep my eyes shut and walk away. I have a duty to the people and my profession. I don't think the disease has spread nationwide yet. I believe that this city holds the key to its creation and cure. In fact, I'm sure of it.

The military has setup blockades around the city to keep people from escaping and spreading the disease. Most of the citizens have either died or have come in contact with the disease. I know that it is the right decision to quarantine the city, but I can't help but pity myself. If I am infected or eaten, it doesn't matter. My fate is already sealed. All I have left is my journalism. I won't give up until I solve the mystery of this deadly disease. I have just discovered that the disease is not spread through the air, but by some other means.

مذكرة مراسل صحفي

لقد وجدت أخيرا الدليل أحتاج إلى إثبات أن الـ"المرض الآكل للحوم البشرية" أنه فعلا يحدث في هذه المدينة. في الواقع أن رجلا قد إلتهم أشخاصا حتى الموت. كان هو يبدو حيوان متوحش يتجول في الأنحاء راغبا للحم جديد. كان مقززا للغاية. سمعت إشاعات أن العديد من الناس أنهم أيضا يعانون من هذا المرض الآن. لكن, القضايا لهذا المرض غير معروفا حتى الآن. أهذا لغز آخر لهذا المرض الحالي؟ سأبحث في هذا الأمر...

وضعوا مدينة راكوون تحت القانون العسكري بسبب المرض الآكل للحوم البشرية. لقد فقدت اتصالا مع الإعلام خارج المدينة, لكنني لن أبقي عيناي مغلقتان و أسير بعيدا. لدي واجب إلى الناس و مهنتي. لا أعتقد أن المرض قد انتشر على نطاق قومي بعد. أنا أؤمن أن هذه المدينة تملك المفتاح لوجودها و الحل. في الواقع, أنا متأكد من ذلك.

القوات المسلحة قد أقامت حصار حول المدينة لتمنع الناس من الهرب و إنشار المرض. معظم المدنيين قد ماتوا أيضا أو وقعوا في احتكاك مع المرض. أنا أعلم أنه القرار الصحيح للحجر الصحي للمدينة, لكن لا يسعني سوى أن أشفق على نفسي. إذا أصبت أو أُلتُهِمت, لا يهم ذلك. مصيري مختوم الآن. كل ما تركته هو كتاباتي الصحفية. لن أستسلم حتى أحل لغز هذا المرض المميت. لقد اكتشفت أن هذا المرض لا ينتقل عبر الهواء, لكن ببعض وسائل أخرى.

Mechanic's Memo

I know that you're intimidated by your new job Kevin, so let me tell you how to make sure that you and your trains get along just fine. You see, these carriages were made in 1968, and then imported from Europe. Sometimes they get rickety, but they still work because they are simple, stubborn, and strong. We can always depend on them. If they have a bad day and are malfunctioning, you'll need to take a good look at their circuits for any trouble. Once you discover what's wrong, you'll be able to fix it easily.

I'm sure that you'll be able to avoid those nasty little malfunctions if you check the parts every day. These old trains will surely have problem if you don't remember to check them out. Just remember that if you need to replace anything, you have to choose a suitable part. When I say suitable, I mean that even if you can't find another original part, you'd better find something that works good enough. Even with regard to oil, you must always prepare good quality oil for these trains. Never forget Kevin that a man may betray others, but a machine won't.

مذكرة ميكانيكي

أعلم أنك متخوف بعملك الجديد يا كيفين Kevin , لذا اسمح لي أن أخبرك كيف تتأكد أنه أنت و قطاراتك تقوم بعملها بشكل مضبوط. كما ترى, هذه العربات قد صنعت في 1968, و ثم استورِدَت من أوروبا. بعض الأوقات تصبح واهنة, لكنها تظل تعمل بسبب أنها سهلة, صلبة, و قوية. نحن دائما نعتمد عليها. إذا أصبح لديها يوما سيئا و قاصرا, ستحتاج إلى أخذ نظرة جيدة إلى داراتها الكهربائية لأجل أية مشكلة. عندما تكتشف ما الشئ العاطل, ستكون قادرا لإصلاحها ببساطة.

أنا متأكد أنك ستكون قادرا أن تتجنب هذه القصور الصغيرة القذرة إذا فحصت الأجزاء كل يوم. هذه القطارات القديمة ستكون بالتأكيد لديها مشكلة إذا لم تتذكر أن تتفحصها. تذكر فقط أنه إذا احتجت لاستبدال أي شئ, عليك أن تختار الجزء المناسب. عندما أقول مناسب, أعني أنه حتى إن لم تستطع أن تجد جزء أصلي آخر, سيكون من الأفضل لك أن تجد شيئا ما الذي يعمل جيدا كفاية. حتى ما يتعلق بالزيت, عليك إعداد زيت ذو جودة لهذه القطارات.لا تنسى أبدا يا كيفين أن الإنسان قد يخدع الآخرين, لكن مع الأجهزة فلا.
    Regina............الوردة الحمراء

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Manager's Report

Before you begin your new position, please allow me to give you some advice. Some of the medicine in the storage room are unstable and their quality will deteriorate under changing temperatures or humidity. Therefore, you must remember to keep the temperature the same in the storage room at all times. You should personally check it everyday. Although the computer checks it around the clock, a machine is not perfect. Try and remember that a machine is no more than a tool to be used by people.

You must check all personnel coming and going to the storage room. Many dangerous drugs are stored there, if any of them are missing you have a serious problem on your hands. The door to the storage room is always locked, but when you let personnel into it, you will need to have them hand in their documents. And above all else, remember that if you find anything suspicious, contact your boss immediately.

If you forget the password to lock the door, try and remember that it is a word that everyone is familiar with. Don't forget that once a new product is shipped, the password will be updated again. You can always enter the password from the terminal of the PC for administration.

تقرير مدير

قبل أن تبدأ موقعك الجديد, رجاء أسمح لي أن أعطيك بعض النصائح, بعض الأدوية في غرفة المخزن غير مستقرة و جودتها ستفسد تحت تغيير درجات الحرارة أو رطوبة. لذلك, يجب عليك أن تبقي درجات الحرارة كما هي في غرفة المخزن في جميع الأوقات. عليك فحصها شخصيا كل يوم. مع أن الكمبيوتر يفحصها حول الساعة, لكن الآلة ليست مثالية. حاول و تذكر أن الآلة ليست أكثر من أداة لتكون مستخدمة من الناس.

عليك فحص جميع الموظفين الآتين و الذاهبين إلى غرفة مخزن. عقارات عديدة خطرة مخزونة هناك, إذا أي أحد منها فقدت يكون لديك مشكلة حقيقة على يديك. الباب إلى غرفة المخزن دائما مغلق, لكن عندما تترك موظفا داخلها, ستحتاج لحفظ عملهم هذا في مستنداتهم. أيضا فوق كل هذا, تذكر أنه إذا وجدت أي شئ مريب, اتصل برئيسك حالا.

إذا نسيت كلمة المرور لفتح الباب, حاول و تذكر أنها كلمة أن كل أحد يتأقلم معه. لا تنسى أنه عندما يتم نقل منتجا جديدا, كلمة المرور ستكون متجددة مرة أخرى. تستطيع دائما أن تُدخِل كلمة المرور من جهاز استلام و إرسال المعلومات الحاسوب للإدارة.

Business Fax

"Order Sheet"
    The liquid medicine named VT-J98 is suitable to cultivate the NE-T type virus. Therefore, we will need to order additional quantities of it.

U.E. Sixth Laboratory

فاكس تجاري
    "صفحة أوامر"

الدواء السائل المسمى بـ(في تي- جي98 / VT-J98) هو مناسب لتصحيح نموذج الـ"أن إي – تي فيروس NE-T . لذلك, نحن سنحتاج إلى ترتيب كميات إضافية لها.

يو.إي. U.E. المختبر السادس

Dario's Memo

I can't help but wonder if anyone will read these words, but writing them will help me maintain my sanity if nothing else. After I've become a meal for those undead monsters, will the GI's responsible for sealing off the town laugh upon discovering my corpse? So is this how it's supposed to end? I don't want to die. I'm just not ready...

My wife, daughter, mother... My entire family has been killed. But none of that matters anymore. Right now, my life is the only important thing. That's all that matters. I never would have pictures my end to be like this. I had so much left to do. Rather than becoming a salesman, I should have tried my hand at being a novelist. It's what I've always wanted, but my mother would only tell me you have a long way to go.

Why did I ever listen to her? But this looks like the end for the great Dario Rosso, novelist extraordinaire. Cut down before his prime...

مذكرو داريو

لا يسعني إلا أن أتسائل إن كان أي أحد سيقرأ هذه الكلمات, لكن كتابتها ستساعدني على حفظ سلامة عقلي إن لم يكن شيئا ما آخر. بعد أن أصبح وجبة لهؤلاء الوحوش الميتون الأحياء, هل جنود النظام مسئولين عن منع سخرية البلدة على اكتشاف جثماني؟ إذا هل هذا هو المفترض أن ينتهي به؟ لا أريد أموت. أنا فقط لست مستعدا...

زوجتي, ابنتي, أمي... كامل عائلتي قد قتلوا. لكن و لا واحد من هذه يهم بعد الآن. في هذه المرة, حياتي هو الأمر الوحيد الضروري. هذا كل ما يهم. لا أريد مطلقا أن أتصور أن نهايتي أن أُقَتل بهذا الشكل. لدي الكثير من الأشياء المتروكة حتى أقوم بها. أفضل من أن أصبح بائعا, علي أن أجرب يدي لأصبح روائيا. إنه كان دائما ما أردته, لكن أمي ستقول لي فقط لديك طريق طويل لتجتازه.

لماذا لم أستمع أبدا إليها؟ لكن يبدو أن ذلك هو نهاية العظيم داريو روسو Dario Rosso , الروائي الخارق. اقطع قبل افتتاحه...

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Operation Instruction

Order for UBCS Echo Team :

Wipe out the downtown area of the infestation and then evacuate the remaining citizens to the clock tower. Among the civilians, remember to give priority to the employees of Umbrella's affiliates. Remember to stay alert because the infected have a high endurance and will strike without hesitation.

Evacuation Procedure:
    1. Once the mission is complete, or when it becomes too impossible to accomplish, evacuate immediately.

2. We'll deploy a helicopter that is waiting in the suburbs, to the yard in front of the clock tower.

3. When you are ready for evacuation, ring the bell of the clock tower to signal the helicopter.

توجيه عملي

أوامر إلى خدمة أمبريلا لمقاومة الخطر البيولوجي فرقة إيكو Echo Team:

أزيلوا منطقة مركز المدينة من الحشود و ثم أخلوا المدنيين الباقين إلى برج الساعة. فيما بين المدنيين, تذكروا أن تعطوا الأولوية للموظفين المنتسبين لأمبريلا. تذكروا أن تبقوا يقظين بسبب أن لدى العدوى نسبة احتمال عالية و سيستهل فجأة بدون تردد.

إجراءات الإخلاء
    1- عندما تكتمل المهمة, أو عندما يكون من المتعذر أن تتم. أخلوا فورا.

2- سننشر هيليكوبتر الذي ينتظر في الضاحية, إلى الفناء أمام برج الساعة.

3- عندما تكونون جاهزين للإخلاء, دقوا جرس برج الساعة لإشارة الهيليكوبتر.

Art Picture Postcard
    A picture of antique clocks.

The following verse is printed. "Give your soul to the goddess. Put your hands together to pray before her."

بطاقة صورة فنية

صورة لساعات قديمة

بيت الشعر التالي مطبوع. "قدّم روحك إلى الإله. ضع يديك معا لتصلي قبلها"

Mercenary's Pocketbook

September 26th
    It's only been there hours since the mission started, but the team is down to me and Campbell. The number of the zombies is far greater than we expected. There is no hope left for this city. We have already injected the antibody for the virus, but I'm not sure that it will work. I don't know if I will survive...

September 27th
    We managed to reach the clock tower. Out of desperation we robbed some wounded members of their weapons and used the surviving citizens as decoys. We were taught to do this in order to survive in the battlefield, but I never enjoyed it. However, a girl showed up at the clock tower before me. She is one of the survivors. She looks just like my sister before she starved to death...

September 28th
    I wanted to evacuate as soon as possible, but the girl didn't. Her father insisted that he wouldn't leave the city. Where his beloved wife rests in peace. I really wanted to save the girl, but Campbell said, "All I care about is our lives." That's how I felt before, but now... The clock tower has become a dangerous place and I don't want to make anymore mistakes...

محفظة مرتزق

السادس و العشرين من سبتمبر
    لقد أصبحت ساعات فقط منذ أن بدأت المهمة, لكن الفريق على مسؤوليتي أنا و كامبل Campbell. عدد الزومبي هو أعظم بكثير أكثر مما توقعناه. لا يوجد هنا أمل متاح لهذه المدينة. نحن الآن حُقِنّا بأجسام مضادة antibody للفيروس, لكني لست متأكدا أنه سيعمل. لا أعلم إن كنت سأنجو...

السابع و العشرين من سبتمبر
    تمكنا من أن نصل إلى برج الساعة. بسبب حاجتنا المفرطة نحن سرقنا أسلحة بعض الأعضاء الجرحى و استخدمنا المدنيين الناجين كشراك. نحن انضغطنا لعمل هذا حتى ننجو في ساحة القتال, لكنني لم أستمتع به. على أية حال, فتاة تم رؤيتها فوق عند برج الساعة من قِبلي. إنها أحد الناجين. إن شكلها فعلا يشبه شكل أختي قبل أن جاعت حتى الموت...

الثامن و العشرون من سبتمبر
    أردت أن أخلي بأسرع وقت ممكن, لكن الفتاة لم تقم بذلك. والدها أصر أنه لن يترك المدينة. الذي رقدت فيه زوجته العزيزة في سلام. أنا أردت فعلا أن أحمي الفتاة, لكن كامبل قال, "كل ما أهتم به هو حياتنا". هذا ما شعرت به من قبل, لكن الآن...

برج الساعة قد أصبح مكانا خطرا و لا أريد بعد الآن أن أرتكب الأخطاء...

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Director's Diary

September 10th
    These patients suffer from gangrene and congestion of their blood at first. Then their mind slowly deteriorates. In the end, there is nothing left on their mind. When that happens even mercy killing seems pointless. After all, they are already dead... This disease is unlike anything I have ever witnessed. Once the patient's mind is gone, they become flesh hunger monsters and act like wild animals who are on some type of bloodlust.

September 18th
    Another patient has been admitted to the hospital. He is showing symptoms of the first stages of the disease at this point, but... I haven't been able to sleep at all these past few days. I refuse to let these patients become "zombies." I am not just an ordinary citizen. I am a doctor. Even if I die, my clinical charts will contribute to finding a cure.

September 26th
    We lost most of the doctors and staff during the battle against the "zombie" patients. It's impossible to maintain the hospital under these conditions. And, I know that it's too late for me. I am beginning to feel that same itchy and hungry desire that all of my patients felt. It's too late for me...

مذكرة مدير

العاشر من سبتمبر
    هؤلاء المرضى في البداية يعانون من الأكال (الغرغرينا) gangrene و احتقان في دمائهم. بعد ذلك عقولهم تتلف ببطئ. في النهاية, لا يوجد شئ باقي في ذاكرتهم. عندما يحدث ذلك حتى القتل الرحيم يبدو غير مجدي. بعد كل هذا, الآن يموتون... هذا المرض هو مختلف أبدا عن أي شئ شاهدته. عندما يختفي عقول المرضى, يصبحون وحوش جياع للحوم و يتصرفون كحيوانات وحشية التي هي نفس النوع الباحثة على الدم.

السادس و العشرين من سبتمبر
    مريض آخر قد أدخل إلى المستشفى. إنه يظهر أعراض بداية مراحل المرض في هذه النقطة, لكن... لم أكن قادرا أن أنام في جميع الأيام القليلة الماضية. أنا أرفض أن أترك هؤلاء المرضى يصبحون "زومبي". أنا لست مجرد مواطن عادي. أنا طبيب. حتى إن مت, أوراقي البيانية الطبية ستشارك في أن تجد دواءً.

الثامن و العشرين من سبتمبر
    نحن فقدنا معظم الأطباء و العاملين خلال المعركة ضد المرضى الـ"زومبي". إنه من المستحيل حفظ المستشفى تحت هذه الأجواء. و, أعلم أنه فات الأوان لي للغاية. أنا بدأت أشعر نفس تلك الحكة و رغبة الجوع الذي شعروا به جميع مرضاي. إنه فات الأوان لي للغاية...

Photo D

The zombies are walking.

It says, "The effect of the T-virus" on the backside.

الصورة (هـ)

الزومبي و هم يمشون.

إنه يقول, "تأثير التي فايروس" في المؤخرة.

Medical Instruction Manual

Umbrella Medical Service North America Division Douglas Rover

In order to activate the synthesizer to cultivate the vaccine, please follow the procedure as detailed below:

1. Supply enough energy to the system.

2. Set the medium base to the devise.

When the device is ready, you can start mixing the vaccine medium. To mix the vaccine, you will need to control the five levers. This will cause the two gauges to increase or decrease. I you adjust the two gauges so that they stop at the center, the vaccine medium will then be produced automatically.

كتاب التعليمات الطبي

خدمة أمبريلا الطبي مقاطعة شمال أمريكا دوغلاس روفر Douglas Rover

حتى تشغل الآلة لتطوير اللقاح, الرجاء إتباع الإجراء المفصلة تحت:
    1- زوّد طاقة كافية إلى النظام.

2- ضع الإناء الوسيط medium base إلى الجهاز.

عندما يكون الجهاز جاهزا, تستطيع أن تبدأ مزج وسيط اللقاح vaccine medium. لمزج اللقاح, ستحتاج إلى تحكم المستويات الخمس. هذا سيسبب المقياسين الاثنتين للتزويد أو التنقيص. إذا سويت المقياسين الاثنتين هكذا ستقوم بالتوقف في الوسط, وسيط اللقاح vaccine medium سيخرج بعد ذلك تلقائيا.

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Photo E

The zombies are attacking.

الصورة (ت)

الزومبي يهاجمون.

Written Order to the Supervisors

Mission Requirements : Bravo 16

1.Obtain and secure sample of all the information pertaining to this case Observe and record combat data on the UBCS.

2. Destroy all the evidence including the medical facility that has the medical treatment data.

3. Check the guinea pig's ability to accomplish the mission

Once your mission is complete, evacuate the area. Remember that you must not help anyone who is not a supervisor, nor bring anything back that might be traced to where it belongs.

أوامر مكتوبة إلى المشرفين

مطلب المهمة: برافو 16

1- احصلوا و حافظوا على عينة كل المعلومات المتعلقة إلى هذه القضية. راقبوا و سجلوا بيانات قتالية على الـ .UBCS

2- دمورا جميع الأدلة شاملا المبنى الطبي الذي فيه بيانات المعالجة الطبية.

3- أفحص قدرات المواد التجريبية العلمية لإتمام المهمة.

عندما تنتهي مهمتكم, أخلوا المنطقة, تذكروا أنه عليكم أن لا تساعدوا أي أحد الذي ليس مشرفا, و لا تجلبوا أي شئ من الوراء الذي قد يترك أثرا إلى حيث تنتمي.

ملاحظة على هذا الملف:-
    UBCS = خدمة أمبريلا لمقاومة الخطر البيولوجي

Supervisor's Report

The endurance ability of the contaminated guinea pigs is truly incredible. Even when shot in a vital area, they can sometimes survive for several days without taking care of the wound. However, after prolonged exposure to the virus, the guinea pigs' intelligence level decreases to that of an insect. Even though reviving the dead seems to disgusting, the virus may still be of use. If we inject the virus into our POWs and release them, they would return to their units and then turns into zombies. This plan may work well for us in the future.

In certain areas, the virus seems to have caused the mutation of animals and plants. It may be difficult, but it'll make a good sample for the bio weapon development. I've heard that there is a giant alligator, but I have only encountered a giant creature moving under ground. I don't even want to imagine what creature spawned that monster.

I encountered "NEMESIS." If I didn't know about it, I'd have been contaminated and would have become one of them by now. If it is still walking around the city, its mission is not yet over. S.T.A.R.S. members must be very tough, since they have survived until this point. However, they cannot hold out forever.

تقرير مشرف

قدرة تحمل المواد التجريبية العلمية المصابة حقا مذهلة. حتى عندما يطلق النار على منطقة حيوية أساسية, إنهم في بعض الأوقات قادرين على النجاة لعدة أيام بدون الاهتمام بالجروح. لكن, بعد إطالة تعريض الفيروس, مستوى ذكاء المواد التجريبية ينخفض إلى مستوى حشرة. حتى مع استعادة الميت الذي يبدو مقززا, الفيروس قد يبقى ممكن الاستخدام. إذا حقنا الفيروس إلى جماعاتنا POWs و أطلقناهم, سيعودون إلى وحدتهم ثم يتحولون إلى زومبي. هذه الخطة قد تعمل جيدا لنا في المستقبل

في المناطق المحددة, يبدو الفيروس أنه يسبب تحول الحيوانات و النباتات. قد يكون صعبا, لكنها ستصنع عينات صالحة للأسلحة البيولوجية التطويرية. لقد سمعت أن هناك تمساح عملاق, لكنني قد واجهت فقط مخلوق عملاق يتحرك تحت الأرض. لا أريد حتى أن أتصور أي مخلوق ناتج ذاك الوحش.

لقد واجهت "نميسيس / منتقم - NEMESIS." إن لم أكن أعلم عنه, سأكون مصابا و أصبح واحدا منهم الآن. إن كان هو ما يزال يسير حول المدينة, مهمته لم تنته بعد. علي أعضاء ستارزS.T.A.R.S. أن يكونوا جدا متينين, بما أنهم قد نجوا حتى هذه النقطة. على أية حال, هم لن يستطيعوا التحمل إلى الأبد.

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Fax from the H.Q.

Attention. The Raccoon City project has been abandoned. Our political maneuvering in the senate to delay their plans are now futile. All supervisors should evacuate immediately. The US army is going to execute their plan tomorrow morning. The city will be obliterated at daybreak for sure.

فاكس من مركز القيادة

انتباه. مشروع مدينة الراكوون قد تم إهماله. مناوراتنا السياسية في مجلس الأعلى لتأجيل خططهم أصبح الآن غير ذي جدوى. جميع المشرفين عليهم الإخلاء فورا. جيش الولايات المتحدة ذاهبة لتنفيذ خططهم صباح الغد. المدينة ستزول عند الفجر للتأكيد.

Manager's Diary

April 25th
    Today is my 30th birthday. I was transferred to this facility today. I am very happy because the work environment is very different from life in the university.

May 14th
    The disposal system has been completed. Using a special kind of gas, it can decompose the cells of the guinea pigs. We have to try this out before beginning practical usage of the system, since it is not 100% stable yet.

May 20th
    While I was checking the treatment room, the door shut, and I was locked inside. I couldn't get out for one hour. I guess even if you have the key card, it's useless when you are locked inside.

June 7th
    The guinea pigs we have to dispose of are increasing. The system is not working smoothly. The laboratory staff doesn't listen to my opinions and I am getting extremely frustrated.

July 16th
    We can't dispose of all the bodies and the quality of the liquid medicine is not good enough, either..

July 29th
    Though the function of the system decreases, the number of the bodies we have to dispose doesn't. The infection level has increased and the antibodies we are using is no match for the new mutation of the virus. Some of the workers have been infected by the disease. I have continued to work, but I always keep a gun with me. I must remember to save one bullet for me. I want to weep. I don't want to die here. I swear that I'll lose my mind if I imagine how painful the death will be...

مذكرة مدير شركة

الخامس و العشرين من أبريل
    اليوم هو ميلادي الثلاثون. كنت قد نُقِلت إلى هذه المبنى لهذا اليوم. أنا جدا سعيد لأن بيئة العمل جدا مختلفة من الحياة في الجامعة.

الرابع عشر من مايو
    نظام الرمي قد اكتمل. استخدام مفتاح خاص للغاز, قادرا على إفساد خلايا المواد التجريبية. نحن جربنا ذلك قبل بدء الاستعمال العملي للنظام, منذ أنها ليست 100% مستقرة بعد.

العشرون من مايو
    بينما كنت أتفصح غرفة المعالجة, انغلق الباب, و علقت بالدخل. لم استطع أن أخرج لمدة ساعة. أعتقد أنه حتى لو كان لديك بطاقة مفتاح, أنها ستكون غير نافعة عندما تُحبس بالداخل.

السابع من يونيو
    المواد التجريبية الذي قمنا بإعدادها قد زادت. النظام لا يعمل بسلاسة. عاملوا المختبر لا يستمعون إلى آرائي و أنا أصبح محبطا للغاية.

السادس عشر من يوليو
    لم نستطع إعداد جميع الأجسام و جودة الأدوية السائلة هي غير صالحة كفاية, أيضا...

التاسع و العشرين من يوليو
    مع أن عملية النظام تنقص, إلا أن عدد الأجسام التي نقوم بإعدادها لا تنقص. مستوى العدوى قد ازداد و الأجسام المضادة antibodies قد أصيبت بالمرض. أنا استمررت بالعمل, لكني دائما أبقي مسدسا معي. علي أن أتذكر أن أحتفظ برصاصة واحدة لأجلي. أريد أن أبكي. لا أريد أن أموت هنا. أقسم أنني سأفقد عقلي إذا تخيلت ما آلم الموت سيكون...

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Security Manual

"Security of the Plant"
    Since this plan is a facility under the disguise of a deserted factory, civilians will sometimes enter. If this should occur, do not hesitate to shoot them. If they choose to surrender, arrest and then transfer them to the laboratory as a guinea pigs. You will be rewarded.

"Maintain of the Device"
    This entire plant is controlled by an epidemic prevention system. When contamination is detected in the treatment room or decomposed specimen pool, the plant will automatically be locked down for isolation. In that case, you must follow the manual to unlock it. If the contamination is over the limit, the whole system will automatically lockdown. Then, you must remain in the plant and wait for subsequent orders. Those who leave the facility without permission will suffer extreme consequences.

كتاب أمني

"أمن المصنع"
    المدنيون سيدخلون بعض الأوقات, بما أن هذه الخطة هو عبارة عن مبنى تحت القناع للمصنع المهجور. إن كان لابد أن يحدث هذا, لا تتردد أن تطلق النار عليهم. إذا لم يختاروا الاستسلام, أوقفهم و من ثم أنقلهم إلى المختبر كمواد تجريبية. ستكافئ.

"حفظ الجهاز"
    يتحكم كامل المصنع هذا بواسطة نظام وقائي وبائي. عندما يتم كشف تلوث في " غرفة المعالجة أو بركة العينات الفاسدة", سيقفل المصنع تلقائيا من أجل أن ينعزل. في هذا الحالة, عليك إتباع الكتاب حتى تفتحها. إذا كان التلويث أعلى من الحد, النظام بكاملة سيقفل تلقائيا. بعدئذ, عليك أن تبقى في المصنع و تنتظر أوامر لاحقة. هؤلاء اللذين يغادرون المبنى بدون رخصة سيعذَّبون بعقوبات شديدة.

Incinerator Manual

The incinerator plant is one of the facilities that burns the disposable items which are sent from the laboratory. The incinerator burns the waste materials that cannot be decomposed at the treatment room. It also supplies electricity to the facility by a thermal power electricity generator. Part of the electricity is stored in the big battery installed in the facility's underground area. The electricity is used as an auxiliary power source. The auxiliary power circuit will be activated once the three "auxiliary circuit units" are properly placed in their sockets. In case the circuits are not connected automatically, a person can connect them manually to activate the system.

كتاب موقد محرقة القمامة

مصنع موقد محرقة القمامة هي المباني التي تحرق المواد القابلة للرمي التي هي من المختبر. موقد محرقة القمامة تحرق المواد المرمية الذي لا يكون من المستطاع أن تتحلل في غرفة المعالجة. إنها أيضا تزود الكهرباء إلى المبنى بواسطة مولد طاقة كهربائية حرارية. جزء من الكهرباء مخزن في بطارية كبيرة الموضوعة في منطقة المباني التحت أرضية. يستخدم الكهرباء كمصدر لطاقة إضافية. الدائرة الكهربائية للطاقة الإضافية ستشتغل عندما توضع "وحدات الدائرة الكهربائية الإضافية" الثلاث بدقة في تجويفاتها. في حالة أن الدائرات الكهربية لم ترتبط تلقائيا, يستطيع شخصا أن يربطها يدويا لتشغيل النظام.

Classified Photo File

In my opinion, I feel that it's too early to use this, "Paracelsus' Sword" in actual fighting. However, in order to acquire the G-Virus that Umbrella has developed, it will be a great help to us.

The power of the "Rail Cannon" is satisfactory, but please note that it is still having a few remaining problem.

Technology Division Colonel
    Franklin Hart

ملف صورة محظور الإطلاع

في رأي, أشعر أنه مبكرا جدا لاستعمال ذلك, "السيف الرامي - Paracelsus' Sword " في قتال حقيقي. لكن, حتى ننال الجي فايروس التي طورتها أمبريلا, ستكون مساعدة عظيمة لنا.

طاقة الـ"مدفع القضيب - "Rail Cannon هو مقبول, لكن رجاءً انتبه أنه ما يزال لديه مشكلة قليلة باقية.

زعيم الفريق العسكري التقني
    فرانكلين هارت Franklin Hart

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Jill's Diary

August 7th
    Two weeks have passed since that day. My wounds have been healed, but I just can't forget it. For most people, it's history now. But for me, whenever I close my eyes, it all comes back clearly. Zombies eating peoples flesh and the screams of my teammates dying. No, the wounds in my heart are not healed yet...

August 13th
    Chris has been causing a lot of trouble recently. What's with him? He seldom talks to the other police members and is constantly irritated. The other day, he punched Elran of the Boy's Crime department just for accidentally splashing Chris' face with coffee. I immediately stopped Chris, but when he saw me he just gave me a wink and walk away. I wonder what happened to him...

August 15th
    Midnight. Chris, who has been on a leave of absence for a "vacation," called me so I visited his apartment. As soon as I walked into his room, he showed me a couple of pieces of paper. They were part of a virus research report entitled as simply as "G". Then Chris told me that "The nightmare still continues." He went on to say that "It's not over yet." Ever since that day, he has been fighting all by himself without rest, without even telling me.

August 24th
    Chris left the town today to go to Europe. Barry told me that he would send his family to Canada and then he would follow Chris. I decided to remain in Raccoon City for a while because I know that the research facility in this city will be very important to this entire case. In a month or so, I'll be joining with then somewhere in Europe. That's when my real battle begins...

مذكرة يوميات جيل

السابع من أغسطس
    مر أسبوعان منذ ذلك اليوم. بدأت جروحي تبرأ. لكني فعلا لا أستطيع أن أنساه. لمعظم الناس, أنه مجرد حكاية الآن. لكن بالنسبة لي, كلما أغلقت عيناي, كلها تعود بوضوح. زومبي يلتهمون الناس و صراخ رفاقي يموتون. كلا, الجروح في قلبي لم تبرأ بعد...

الثالث عشر من أغسطس
    بدأ كريس يسبب الكثير من المشاكل مؤخرا. ما به؟ نادرا ما يتحدث إلى أعضاء الشرطة الآخرين و دائما غاضب. اليوم الآخر, لكم إلران Elran لقسم جرائم الشباب بسبب فقط أنه رش وجه كريس بقهوة بدون قصد. أنا أوقفت كريس فورا, لكنه عندما رآني غمز إلي فقط و ذهب. أنا أتسائل ماذا حدث إليه...

الخامس عشر من أغسطس
    منتصف الليل. كريس, الذي أصبح في إذن للغياب لأجل "عطلة", اتصل علي لذا زرت شقته. عندما سرت إلى غرفته, أراني هو مجموعة من قطع من الورق. كانت جزء من تقرير بحوث الفيروس ملقب ببساطة بـ"جي G". ثم أخبرني كريس أن "الكابوس ما زال مستمرا". هو ذهب ليقول أنه "لم ينته بعد". دائما منذ ذلك اليوم, قد بدأ يقاتل الكل بنفسه بدون توقف, حتى بدون إخباري.

الرابع و العشرين من أغسطس
    غادر كريس المدينة ليذهب إلى أوروبا. باريBarry أخبرني أنه سيرسل عائلته إلى كندا ثم سيلحق كريس. قررت أن أبقى في مدينة راكوون لفترة لأنني أعلم أن مبنى الأبحاث في هذه المدينة ستكون جدا هامة لكامل هذه القضية. في شهر أو ما شابه, سأكون منضمة معهم آنذاك في أوروبا, ذلك عندما تبدأ معركتي الحقيقية...

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

خلاصة الفائدة من هذا الجزء:-
    شاهدنا الملفات الأولية و قرأنا عن مذكرة ديفيد التي كتبها قبل أن يقتل كما عرفنا في الجزء الثاني و الذي قتل بسبب هجوم مباغت للزومبي في صباح أو فجر 28 سبتمبر حيث كتب ديفيد مذكرته الأخيرة في 27 سبتمبر كما عرفنا و رأينا كم أن حالته هو و رفاقه كانت صعبة ...
    و رأينا تقارير و مذكرات عديدة من ضمنها مذكرة مراسل صحفي و عرفنا منه الحال الذي وصلت إليه مدينة راكوون و أنها أصبحت تحت حصار القوات المسلحة بسبب هذا المرض و ذلك منعا لانشار المرض. و كتشف هذا الصحفي أن هذا المرض لا ينتقل عبر الهواء لكن ببضع وسائل أخرى... و هذا أساسا واضحا على هذا الفيروس...

ثم قرأنا عن مذكرة داريو روسو و الحال الذي وصل إليه هو عائلته و الذي قتل بعد ذلك على يد الزومبي كما رأينا.. ثم قرأنا التوجيهات العملية و الأوامر التي أعطتها أمبريلا لأعضائها المرتزقة... ثم قرأنا مذكرة مدير في مستشفى راكوون و الذي كتب فيها عن الأعراض التي تصيب المرضى الزومبي قبل أن يتحولوا إلى آخره من مذكرته... ثم قرأنا أوامر مكتوبة إلى المشرفين خاصة و نرى أنهم كانوا حريصين على أن لا يبقى أي أثر لشركة أمبريلا و تجاربها الشنيعة و على تدمير أدلتها و على تسجيل البيانات القتالية لوحوشهم و غير ذلك..ثم قرأنا تقرير كتسبها مشرف يكتب فيه عن المواد التجريبية الزومبي منها و غيرها و عن قدرتها المذهلة في البقاء أيام و على تحملها الرصاصات بها و كذلك كتب عن النميسيس كما نعلم.. ثم قرأنا فاكس من مركز القيادة لأمبريلا تنبه فيها أن مشروع مدينة راكوون الذي كانوا يخططون فيها قد تم تركها و إهمالها و أن محاولاتهم الجادة و مناوراتهم السياسية في تأجيل خطط المجلس الأعلى لتفجير المدينة غير مجدي و أنه على جميع المشرفين الإخلاء فورا لأن المدينة ستنفجر في الصباح الباكر للتأكيد...

ثم قرأنها عن مذكرة مدير شركة من شركات أمبريلا و عن الأحوال التي توصل إليها المصنع من أعطال و كثرة الأجسام التجريبية لديهم و أن الأجسام المضادة أصبحت هي أيضا مصابة فالمصنع الآن مليء بالأجسام الغير مرغوب فيها و هذا ما رأيناه بالفعل عند لعبنا بهذا الجزء الرائع لسلسلة رزيدنت ايفل... و كذلك قرأنا عن كتاب أمني و عرفنا كيف أن نظام أمن مصانع و شركة أمبريلا بشكل عام صارمة جدا و مخيفة ... ثم قرأنا كتابا هو كتاب " كتاب موقد محرقة القمامة" و عرفنا منها أنها عبارة عن مباني يتم حرق المواد القابلة للرمي الذي لا يكون من المستطاع أن تتحلل في غرفة المعالجة من المختبر, إذا هذه المباني تابعة لأمبريلا! و قرأنا أيضا عن محتوى هذا المبنى بالتحديد و الذي هو نفسه المبنى التي دخلته جيل في آخر اللعبة و وجدنا فيها ذلك القضيب الكبير و الذي بواسطته أطلق جيل منه أشبة بالإشعاع القوي لقتل النميسيس.. و رأينا قبل أن ندخل هذا المكان صورة مرمية على الأرض تخص هذا القضيب و الذي يدعى ((السيف الرامي - Paracelsus' Sword )) و أنه أساسا قد صمم لأجل المعارك الحقيقية و لكن لحاجتهم للحصول على الجي فايروس أيضا فوجوده ذو منفعة كبيرة بالنسبة لهم مع أنه ما يزال فيه بضع مشاكل قليلة و هذا هو الحاصل كما عرفنا.. ثم أخيرا قرأنا عن مذكرة جيل و ما حصل معها و مع كريس و بيري و الاكتشافات التي حصلوا عليها للجي فايروس و غيره ... و هذه صور من هذا الجزء :-

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

ترجمة ملفات رزيدنت ايفل غن سورفايفور الأول Resident Evil Gun Survivor 1 على جهاز بلاي ستيشن الاول psx

Church manager's diary.

October 7, 1998
    Today, the leaders of the each section of the city, including myself, attended a meeting with the commander. The briefing was on the destruction of Raccoon City.

During the conference, everyone placed blame on William Birkin. He betrayed the company and wanted to keep the G-virus for himself. The commander told us that if there is a traitor like Birkin in this city, we should execute him immediately and without question.

I wholeheartedly agree with the commander's orders. This city is as vital to Umbrella as that laboratory in Raccoon City was. No... It is actually much more important. We must not allow a biohazard to happen in this city. We cannot let Umbrella's efforts to buy the city and establish these billion-dollar facilities go to waste. We should keep a closer eye on the behaviour of personnel in the future.

مذكرة مدير الكنيسة

السابع من أكتوبر, 1998
    اليوم, القواد لكل قسم من المدينة, من ضمنهم أنا, حضروا اجتماعاً مع الضابط. البيان الموجز كان على دمار مدينة الراكوون.

خلال المؤتمر, كل واحد أقام اللعنة على وليام بيركين. لقد خان الشركة و أراد أن يحتفظ بالجي فايروس لنفسه. الضابط أخبرنا أنه إن كان هناك خائن العهد كوليام بيركين في هذه المدينة, علينا أن نعدمه فورا و بدون أسئلة.

وافقت من قلبي بأوامر الضابط. هذه المدينة مثل الأساس لأمبريلا مثل ذلك المختبر الذي كان في مدينة راكوون. كلا... إنه في الواقع أكثر أهمية منه. علينا أن لا نسمح لخطر بيولوجي أن يحدث في هذه المدينة. نحن لا نستطيع ترك جهود أمبريلا لشراء المدينة و ترسيخ تلك مباني البلايين الدولارات أن تذهب هدرا. علينا أن نبقي أعيينا أقرب على سلوك الموظفين في المستقبل.

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Restaurant Owner's Diary

October 4, 1998
    I heard an unbelievable story.

A small town in America, Raccoon City, was destroyed last week. They said that all the residents turned into zombies, and the city is now completely deserted.

Umbrella Inc. is rumored to be behind the incident, but I don't know the details. Although the incident occurred far from here, across the sea, I can't help but feel anxiety if Umbrella is truly behind it.

I hope that this city will be okay...

October 6, 1998
    I heard another interesting story. This one is about William Birkin, who supposedly destroyed Raccoon City.

He was the creator of the virus called T, or G, or whatever. He tried to use the virus for his own purposes. Unbelievable as it may seem, he injected the virus into his own body and turned into a monster.

Also, the virus leaked into the sewer and it is rumoured that rats spread the virus around the entire city.

October 8, 1998
    What should I do? One of the workers who came here for lunch mentioned that the T-virus IS on the island. He said that there's no possibility that an accident could occur here in this city, but... I'm not so sure.

I decided to work for Umbrella because of the money. But now I've

grown tired of opening my restaurant for only Umbrella workers.

There is nothing new or interesting left for me in this town.

I guess it's time to get out of here before it's too late..

مذكرة مالك المطعم

الرابع من أكتوبر, 1998
    سمعت قصة لا تصدق

مدينة صغيرة في أمريكا, مدينة راكوون, قد دمرت الأسبوع الفائت. إنهم قالوا أن كل المقيمين تحولوا إلى زومبي, و المدينة الآن دمرت كاملة.

أمبريلا المحدودة. أشيع أنه وراء الحادثة, لكنني لا أعلم التفاصيل. بالرغم من أن الحادث وقع بعيدا من هنا, عبر البحر, لا يسعني إلا أن أشعر بالحزن إن كانت أمبريلا حقا وراءه.

أتمنى أن هذه المدينة ستكون بخير...

السادس من أكتوبر, 1998
    سمعت قصة مثيرة أخرى. هذه القصة هو عن وليام بيركين, الذي هو افتراضيا قد دمر مدينة راكوون.

كان مخترع الفيروس المسمى تي T, أو جي G أو أيا كان. هو حاول أن يستخدم الفيروس لنواياه الخاصة. أمر لا يُصَّدًق كما تبدو, هو حقن الفيروس إلى جسده و تحول إلى وحش.

أيضا, تسرب الفيروس عبر المجاري و يشاع أن الفئران أنشرت الفيروس حول كامل المدينة.

الثامن من أكتوبر, 1998
    ماذا علي أن أفعل؟ أحد العاملين الذي أتى للغداء ذكر أن التي فيروس أنه في الجزيرة. هو قال أنه لا يوجد هناك إمكانية أن حادثً قد يقع هنا في هذه المدينة, لكن... أنا لست متأكدا فعلا.

قررت أن أعمل لأمبريلا بسبب المال. لكن الآن كبرت تعبا من فتح مطعمي لعمال أمبريلا فقط.

لا يوجد هنا أمر جديد أو مثير للاهتمام يتم تركها لأجلي في هذه المدينة.

أعتقد أنه الوقت لأخرج من هنا قبل فوات الأوان...

Patient's Chart

Name: William J. Smith

Sex: Male

Height: 181cm

Weight: 72kg

Physical condition: Good

Mental condition: Languid

Medicine: Tranquilizer 10mg in soup for every breakfast. Hallucion 5mg in bread for every dinner.

Name: Jennifer Campbell

Sex: Female

Height: 165cm

Weight: 47kg

Mental condition: Unstable

Medicine: Since she has been confined for a long time, she has become very suspicious. Putting drugs in her meal is ineffective, as she rarely eats. It would be best to put the tranquilizer into her drinking water.

Name: Ryoji Yokota

Sex: Male

Height: 177cm

Weight: 59kg

Physical condition: According to the results of an MR a vein tumour was found at his cerebellum. Worthless as a product.

Name: Karelina Albachakov

Sex: Female

Height: 155cm

Weight: 43kg

Mental condition: Good

Medicine: Tranquilizer 10mg in soup for every breakfast.

قائمة المرضى

الاسم: وليام جي سميث

الجنس: ذكر

العمر: 17

الطول: 181 سم

الوزن: 72 كيلوغرام

الحالة البدنية: جيد

الحالة العقلية: بطيئة

الدواء: 10 ميلي غرام مسكن في حساء في كل وجبة فطور. 5 ملي غرام هالوسيون Hallucion في خبر في كل وجبة عشاء.

الاسم: جينيفر كامبل

الجنس: أنثى

العمر: 18

الطول: 165 سم

الوزن: 47 كليوغرام

الحالة البدنية: جيدة

الحالة العقلية: غير مستقرة

الدواء: بما أنها كانت مقيدة منذ وقت طويل, أصبحت هي جدا مريبة. وضع العقاقير في وجبتها غير مجدي, بما أنها نادرا ما تأكل. سيكون أفضل أن نضع مسكن في الماء التي تشربها.

الاسم: ريوجي يوكوتا

الجنس: ذكر العمر: 18

الطول: 177 سم

الوزن: 56 كيلوغرام

الحالة البدنية: طبقا إلى نتائج الـMR ( ام آر ) و هو وريد متورم قد تم اكتشافه في مخيخه. عديم الفائدة كمنتج.

الاسم: كاريلين ألباتشاكوفي

الجنس: أنثى

العمر: 17

الطول: 155 سم

الوزن: 43 كيلوغرام

الحالة البدنية: جيد

الحالة العقلية: جيد

الدواء: 10 ميلي غرام مسكن في كل وجبة فطور.

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Janitor Andy's Diary

September 6th
    I've never seen him, but I heard that one called Vincent has become this city's supreme commander. Officially, he is an elite sent by Umbrella headquarters. In truth, he is such a fiend that he would not hesitate to kill his friend if it would promote him. Well, since I live here in this dark sewer, it doesn't mean anything to me...

September20th
    I heard a disgusting rumor...The new commander Vincent, orders his facility personnel to do savage experiments everyday on kids brought in from all over the world. I don't even why these kids were brought to this city, but it sure is disturbing. Well, I don't want to get involved, so long as it doesn't affect me...

October 10th
    It seems some terrible accident happened above ground last night. I don't know any more details, but I heard that commander Vincent has gone and done something cruel.

November 9th
    Today at last, Commander Vincent came down here for inspection. We made small talk, but I could see nothing but cruelity in him. When I took a picture of him as a souvenir he became very angry...He is such a jerk!

مذكرة البواب آندي

السادس من سبتمبر
    لم أره أبدا, لكنني سمعت أن أحد يدعى فينسينت Vincent قد أصبح القائد الأعلى لهذه المدينة. رسميا, هو نخبة قد تم إرساله بواسطة مركز قيادة أمبريلا. إنها الحقيقة, إنه كالشيطان الذي لن يتردد لقتل صديقه أن كان ذلك سيرقيه. حسنا, منذ أنني أعيش هنا في هذا الظلام, ذلك لا يعني لي أي شئ...

العشرين من سبتمبر
    سمعت إشاعة مقززة...القائد الجديد فينسيت, أمر موظفي مبناه لعمل اختبارات وحشية كل يوم على أطفال تم جلبهم من جميع أنحاء العالم. لا أعلم حتى لماذا هؤلاء الأطفال قد تم جلبهم إلى هذه المدينة, لكن بالتأكيد أنه مزعج. حسنا, لا أريد أن أتورط, بالسلامة بما أنه لم يؤثر علي...

العاشر من أكتوبر
    يبدو أنه حادث فظيع وقع فوق الأرض الليلة الماضية. لا أعلم أية تفاصيل أكثر, لكني سمعت أن القائد فينسينت قد ذهب و عمل شيئا ما وحشيا.

التاسع من نوفمبر
    اليوم أخيرا, القائد فينسينت أتى إلى هنا لأجل التفتيش الرسمي. صنعنا محادثة صغيرة, لكنني استطعت رؤية شئ فيه لكن وحشي. عندما أخذت صورة له كتذكار أصبح غاضبا جدا ...إنه كالأبله!

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Imprisoned Man's Diary

September 5th
    16 days have passsed since I was abducted on a street in Congo by the men in black, and was brought here. I didn't understand what was happening at first, but I gradually became aware of the truth of this city. We seem to be confined here to serve as guinea pigs for a medical company called Umbrella Inc. All the residents of this city work for Umbrella, even women and children are family members of employees. The guinea pigs seem to be gathered from all over the world. The guy in the next room is from China, the one in front of my cell is from Brazil. The rest are Russian, Japenese...It's like a world trade show. It's strange that they are all around my age. The youngest is 16, and the oldest is 19 or 20.

Those guys from Umbrella sometimes take us to an arcade or a nightclub so we can enjoy ourselves and relieve the stress, but I won't let them deceive me. I will escape from this place, no matter what it takes! I must...Anyway, the most important thing to do now is organize and gather our comrades for what lies ahead.

September 10th
    Recently, the others have been behaving strangely. It seems that they have put some kind of weird drug into our meals. I sometimes lose consciousness, too. I have to be careful

September 21st
    I can't believe it! Another friend of mine, Chin, from the next room, was taken to the factory on the mountain. I don't think Chin's coming back. He will meet the same fate as Anna or Jacob who disappeared last week. I know...I know what happens to those who are taken to the factory on the mountain... When they took me to a nightclub yesterday, I overheard a conversation that some factory workers were having...Under orders from Vincent, the commander of the city, they cut open their brains and extract some kind of material, whatever they call it. All I can say is that Vincent is a devil. No...not just Vincent. Even the women and children in this city don't treat us as human beings, but as guinea pigs. All people in this city are evil. I will surely be killed, if I stay here any longer. We have to hurry and execute our escape plan!

October 9th
    The time has come. I have noticed the Umbrella people have been visibly disturbed for about a week or so. Rumour has it that there was a terrible accident at the Umbrella Lab somewhere in America. All the prison guards seem to be very busy gathering information o the accident so security isn't as tight. We've organised our comrades already. Stojkovic and Enriquez are supposed to steal the keys from the guards. Sankhon and I will act as decoys, and Yoshikawa and Fellipe are in charge of gathering weapons.

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

October 10th
    We have decided on our escape route. The plan will be carried out at 11pm tonight. We have twenty members seperated into two units: Unit A and Unit B. Unit A will go into the sewer through the ventilation slot of the confinement room, while Unit B will use rope to climb down from the surveillance tower. We'll use the rope they used to tie us. If we fail, Vincent will surely kill us. But if we stay here, he will order then to cut our brains eventually. We're dead either way, but I'd rather die trying to escape...

مذكرة رجل مسجون

الخامس من سبتمبر
    مرت 16 يوما منذ أن تم اختطافي من شارع في كونغو بواسطة رجال يرتدون الأسود, و قد تم جلبي إلى هنا. لم أفهم ما كان يحدث في البداية, لكنني تدريجيا أصبحت مدركاً لحقيقة هذه المدينة. يبدو أننا حُبسنا هنا لنؤدي دور المواد التجريبية لأجل شركة طبية تدعى أمبريلا المحدودة. جميع المقيمين في هذه المدينة يعملون لأجل أمبريلا, حتى النساء و الأطفال الذين هم عوائل الموظفين. يبدو أن المواد التجريبية قد تم تجميعها من جميع أنحاء العالم. الرجل في الغرفة التالية هو من الصين, الآخر الذي هو أمام سجني هو من البرازيل. الأخيرين هما روسي, ياباني... كأنه برنامج التجارة العالمي. إنه غريب أن جميع أعمارهم مقاربة لعمري. الأصغر عمره 16, و الأكبر عمره 19 أو 20.

هؤلاء الرجال الذين هم من أمبريلا يأخذوننا إلى رواق أو ناد ليلي لذا نمتع أنفسنا و نزيل الضغط. لكن لن أتركهم يخدعونني. سأهرب من هذا المكان, لا يهم كم من الوقت سيأخذ! يجب علي...على كل حال, الأمر الأكثر أهمية لأقوم به الآن هو أن ننظم و نجمع رفاقنا بأي كذبة معطاة.

العاشر من سبتمبر
    مؤخرا, الآخرون قد أصبح سلوكهم غريب. يبدو أنهم وضعوا بعض نوع لعقار غريب إلى وجباتنا. أنا أفقد الوعي بعض الأوقات, أيضا. علي أن أكون حذرا.

الحادي و العشرون من سبتمبر
    لا أستطيع أن أصدق ذلك! صديقي الآخر, تشين Chin , من الغرفة التالية, قد تم أخذه إلى المصنع على الجبل. لا أعتقد أن تشين سيعود. سيلاقي نفس مصير آنَّاAnna و جاكوبJacob اللذان اختفيا الأسبوع الماضي. أعلم...أعلم ماذا يحدث إلى هؤلاء الذين أُخِذوا إلى المصنع على الجبل...عندما أخذوني إلى النادي الليلي أمس, استرقت السمع لمحادثة لبعض عمال المصنع... تحت أوامر من فينسيت, قائد المدينة, لقد قطعوا أدمغتهم و استخرجوا بضع نوع من مادة, أي كان يسمونه. كل ما أستطيع قوله هل فينسينت هذا شيطان. لا...ليس فقط فينسينت. حتى النساء و الأطفال في هذه المدينة لا يعالجوننا ككائنات بشرية, لكن كمواد تجريبية. جميع الناس في هذه المدينة هم أشرار. سأُقتَلُ قطعا, إذا أنا بقيت هنا أكثر من ذلك. علينا أن نسرع و ننفذ خطة هروبنا!

التاسع من أكتوبر
    لقد حان الوقت. لقد لاحظت أن رجال الأمبريلا قد ابتعدوا مرئيا لمدة أسبوع أو ما شابه. هناك إشاعة أنه كان هناك مشكلة حادث مروعة في مختبر أمبريلا في مكان ما في أمريكا. جميع حراس المساجين بدوا جدا منشغلين بتجميع معلومات على الحادث لذا الأمن لم تكن مقيدة. لقد تعرفنا برفاقنا مسبقا. ستوجكوفيك Stojkovic و إنريكوز Enriquez يفترض أن يسرقوا المفتاح من الحراس. سانخون Sankhonو أنا سنتصرف كضحايا, و يوشيكاوا Yoshikawa و فيليب Fellipe في مسؤولية تجميع الأسلحة.

العاشر من أكتوبر
    لقد قررنا على جهة هروبنا. هذه الخطة ستتم في 11 مساءً الليلة. لدينا عشرين فردا انقسموا إلى وحدتين: الوحدة أ A و الوحدة ب B. الوحدة أ ستذهب إلى المجاري عبر فتحة التهوية لغرفة الحجز, بينما الوحدة ب ستستخدم حبلا لينزل من برج المراقبة. سنستخدم الحبل الذي يستخدمونه لربطنا به. إذا فشلنا, فينسينت سيقوم بالتأكيد قتلنا. لكن إذا بقينا هنا, حينها سيأمر هو أن يقطعوا أدمغتنا في آخر الأمر. سنموت في الحالتين, لكني أفضل أن أموت محاولا أن أهرب...

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Vincent's Diary

October 10th
    Last night, a group of guinea pigs confined in the prison escaped, took weapons and caused a riot. The guinea pigs who were responsible for the incident were all shot to death by myself, but it will cause a ot of trouble if Umbrella HQ becomes aware of this. This could spoil my plan of returning to headquarters and collecting my reward for my great achievements here in this city. I ordered the prison chief to report the incident as a mass suicide, but I will also have to order the others who are involved not to talk about it...

November 8th
    The people of the city who have been opposing me are now trying to gather information, intending to report to headquarters what I have done. Yesterday, the little boy, Rott, told me that a spy sneaked into the city. I guess that spy may have something to do with the rebellion happening here. I'll let him go for now, and see who he works and why he is here. Then I'll kill him. It's a sad story that the only person that I can trust in this whole city is that little kid, Rott.

November 19th
    The people of the city seem to be preparing to hand the prosecution report to the headquarters people who are delivering the new guinea pigs next week. They say that they have evidence of my doings. I can never allow them to reveal that. Those civilians will regret what they are doing. I'll teach them what happens to those who oppose me.

November 22nd
    Now they know who holds the power! I've spread the T-Virus all over the city. Of course, it was done so that it looked like an accident. The city should be completely contaminated. Now I can go back to Umbrella HQ and get promoted for my great achievements at the factory. No one can oppose me now! Wait...There is one person that I have to take care of. That spy. I have to eliminate that rat who sneaked into the city!

مذكرة فينسينت

العاشر من أكتوبر
    الليلة الماضية, جماعة من المواد التجريبية احتجزوا في السجن هاربين, آخذين أسلحة و سببوا شغب. المواد التجريبية المسئولين عن الحادثة قد أطلقت عليهم النار حتى الموت بنفسي, لكن سيسبب هذا الكثير من المشاكل إذا أدركت مركز قيادة أمبريلا بذلك. هذا قد يسلب خطتي في استرجاع مراكز القيادة و تجميع مكافئاتي من أجل إنجازاتي العظيمة هنا في هذه المدينة. أنا أمرت رئيس السجن أن يقرر الحادثة كجماعة منتحرين, لكنني أيضا سآمر الآخرين الذين تورطوا أن لا يتحدثوا عنه..

الثامن من نوفمبر
    الناس في هذه المدينة الذين عارضوني الآن يحاولون أن يجمعوا معلومات, ينوون أن يخبروا لمراكز القيادة ماذا فعلت. البارحة, ولد صغير, روت Rott, أخبرني أن جاسوسا تسلل في المدينة. أعتقد أن الجاسوس قد يمتلك أمرا ما يفعله مع الثورة الواقعة هنا. سأتركه يذهب الآن, و لنرى لمن يعمل هو و لماذا هو هنا. بعدئذ سأقتله. إنها لقصة محزنة أن الشخص الوحيد الذي أستطيع أن أثق به في كامل المدينة هو ذلك الولد الصغير, روت Rott.

التاسع من نوفمبر
    الناس في المدينة يبدو أنهم يستعدون أن يعينوا تقرير جهة المقاضاة إلى رجال مراكز القيادة الذين يوصلون المواد التخريبية الأسبوع القادم. إنهم قالوا أنه لديهم أدلة على أفعالي. لا أستطيع أبدا أن أسمح لهم إظهار ذلك. هؤلاء المدنيون سيندمون على ما سيفعلونه. سألقنهم أنه ماذا يحدث إلى اللذين يعترضوني.

الثاني و العشرين من نوفمبر
    الآن هم يعرفون من يمتلك القوة! لقد أنشرت التي فايروس في جميع أنحاء المدينة. بالطبع, كان ذلك قد تم لذلك وقع و كأنه حادثة. ستكون المدينة قطعا مصابة كاملة. الآن أستطيع أن أعود إلى مركز قيادة أمبريلا و آخذ ترقية لأجل إنجازاتي العظيمة في المصنع. لا أحد يستطيع أن يعترضني الآن! لحظة...يوجد شخصا واحد الذي علي أن آخذ حذري منه. ذاك الجاسوس. علي أن أزيل ذلك الجرذ الذي تسلل إلى المدينة!

صفحة 3 من 12 الأولىالأولى 12345678 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •