الموضوع: تراجم ملفات جميع أجزاء لعبة رزيدنت ايفل

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Re: تراجم ملفات جميع أجزاء لعبة رزيدنت ايفل

Vincent's Tapping Record

We can no longer tolerate what Commander Vincent is doing. To deprive him of his position, we must obtain conclusive evidence of his evil doings, and report it to Umbrella headquarters.We realized that he is very intelligent and cautious. As a last resort, though it was very dangerous for us, we had to wiretap his phone conversations. Finally, we obtained evidence that was potent enough to deprive him of his position.

This tape contains his conversations on the prison breakout incident last month. It proves that he shot those young people all by himself, and that he tried to hide the truth. Furthermore, this tape reveals that before coming to this city, Vincent had killed his colleague only for the purpose of his own promotion. If we could hand this tape to the corporate people coming to the city next week, he will lose his position for sure. Then the city will be peaceful once again.

مسجل التنصت لفنسينت

نحن ليس طويلا نستطيع أن نتحمل ما يفعله القائد فينسينت. حتى نحرمه من منصبه, علينا أن نحصل على برهان حاسم لأعماله الشريرة, و تقريرها إلى مراكز قيادة أمبريلا. نحن أدركنا أنه ذكي جدا و حذر. كملاذ أخير, بالرغم من أنه كان خطرا جدا علينا, كان علينا أن نتنصت عل محادثاته التلفونية. أخيرا, حصلنا على برهان كان فعلا كفاية لحرمانه من منصبه.

يحتوي هذا الشريط على محادثاته عن حادثة انفلات السجن الشهر الماضي. إنها تثبت أنه أطلق النار على هؤلاء الشباب اليافعين جميعا بنفسه, و أنه حاول أن يخفي الحقيقة. علاوة على ذلك, هذا الشريط يكشف أنه قبل مجيئه إلى هذه المدينة, فينسينت قد قتل زميله الوحيد لقصد ترقياته.إذا استطعنا أن نتعامل مع هذا الشريط و نشرك الناس القادمين إلى المدينة الأسبوع القادم, سنضيع منصبه بالتأكيد. بعد ذلك المدينة ستكون هادئة مرة أخرى.

Lott's Diary

September 10th
    I saw some of the prisoners at the arcade today. They all had sleepy eyes. One of the girls even slavered. Some of the boys were glaring at me. They wore rugs and smelled rotten. Like Dad and Commander Vincent told me, they are very different people from our Umbrella families. Dad told me that they bring them to this island so they can operate on them and make them decent people. I think they are doing the right thing. I hope they will become decent people sometime soon.

October 15th
    I heard Commander Vincent killed those people who tried to escape from the prison. I wonder why such a thing happened? I know that they are inferior to us, but did he have to kill them? Is this what I believed in? Umbrella and my Dad are supposed to help the inferiors by operating on them...Why did he kill them?

November 23rd
    The city is in total panic! Monsters are everywhere and they are attacking people! Those Umbrella people who were very nice to me suddenly started attacking me. I need help! Please somebody rescue me!

November 24th
    My Dad and my Mom turned into monsters. One of the survivors told me that Commander Vincent turned the people in this city into monsters. I can't trust anyone now. I have to survive and protect my sister Lily, no matter what! We have to escape from the city together!

مذكرة لوت Lott

العاشر من سبتمبر
    رأيت بعضا من المساجين في الرواق اليوم. جميعهم لديهم أعين ناعسة. حتى أحد الفتيات مستعبدة. أحد الصبيان كان مبتهجا إلي. كانوا مغطيين و رائحتهم نتنة. كما قال لي أبي و القائد فينسينت, كانوا أناس جدا مختلفين من عائلاتنا لأمبريلا. أبي قال لي أنه يتم جلبهم إلى هذه الجزيرة حتى يديروهم و يجعلوهم أناسا مهذبين. أعتقد أنهم يقومون بالأمر الصائب. أتمنى أنهم سيصبحون أناس مهذبين أحد الأوقات قريبا.

الخامس عشر من أكتوبر
    سمعت أن القائد فينسينت قتل هؤلاء الناس الذين حاولوا أن يهربوا من السجن. أتسائل لماذا أمرا ما كهذا حدث؟ أعلم أنهم أدنى منزلة مننا, لكن هل عليه أن يقتلهم؟ هل هذا ما كنت أؤمن به؟ المفترض أن أمبريلا و أبي أن يساعدا الأدنى منا منزلة بواسطة توظيفهم و تشغيلهم...لماذا هو قتلهم؟

الثالث و العشرين من نوفمبر
    المدينة في ذعر تام! الوحوش في كل مكان و هم يهجمون الناس! رجال أمبريلا هؤلاء الذين كانوا جدا لطفاء معي فجأة بدأوا يهجمون علي. أحتاج مساعدة! رجاء أحدا ما ينقذني!

الرابع و العشرين من نوفمبر
    أبي و أمي تحولوا إلى وحوش. أحد الناجين أخبرني أن القائد فينسينت حوّل الناس في هذه المدينة إلى وحوش. لا أستطيع أن أثق بأحد الآن. علي أن أنجو و أحمي أختي ليلي Lily, أيا كان! علينا أن نهرب من المدينة معا
    Regina............الوردة الحمراء

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

How To Extract The Material

To establish a system of mass producing Tyrants, it is absolutely necessary that during the process of gene-cultivation, a large amount of Beta Hetero Nonserotonin must be injected. This material is one of the human brain's elements. It has been revealed that the material is mainly produced in the pituitary of people of developing their secondary sex characteristics. Also, medical data shows that this cerebral material is produced in response to the excessive secretion of nonadrenalin that is produced from the locus cerbuleus in the brain stem. Nonadrenalin is the cerebral material secreted when people are in a state of extreme tension or fear. As the Beta Hetero Nonserotonin only exists in active cells you can't extract it from a dead brain.

Thus, the best way to extract the material is to cut open the subject's skull without using anesthesia. This will cause excessive secretion of nonadrenalin. The pituitary is then ripe for immediate extraction.

Vincent Goldman, Commander
    Tyrant Plant on Sheena Island

كيف تستخرج المادة

لتأسس نظاما لإنتاج مجموعات التيرانت (Tyrants- المستبد), إنه حتما ضروري أنه خلال عملية زرع-الجين, أن كمية كبيرة من نونسيروتونين بيتا المتجانسة Beta Hetero Nonserotonin يجب أن تحقن. المادة هو من أحد عناصر دماغ الإنسان. لقد تم اكتشاف أن هذه المادة منتجة في الغدة النخامية للأشخاص لتنمية صفاتهم الجنس الآخر. أيضا, تظهر البيانات الطبية أنه هذه المادة المخية تتطاول في الاستجابة للإفراز المفرط للنونادرينالين nonadrenalin الذي ينتج من الموضع المخي في محتوى المخ. نونادرينالين Nonadrenalin هي مادة مخية مفرَزة عندما يكون الناس في حالة من التوتر أو الخوف الشديد. بما أن النونسيروتونين بيتا المتجانسة Beta Hetero Nonserotonin تكون موجودة فقط في الخلايا العملية فانك لا تستطيع أن تستخرجها من دماغ ميت.

بالتالي, أفضل طريقة لاستخراج المادة هو قطع فتح جمجمة المادة بدون استخدام المخدر. ذلك سيسبب إفراز مفرط للنونادرينالين nonadrenalin. الغدة النخامية بعد ذلك يستعد للاستخراج الفوري.

القائد, فينسنت غولدمان Vincent Goldman
    مصنع التيرانت في جزيرة شينا Sheena Island

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Report On Destroyed Raccoon City.

Date: August 5, 1998.
    Report from the U.B.C.S member.
    Part 1.

The biohazard that occurred on May 11th at Lord Spencer's mansion and bio-chemical laboratory ended on July 25th when members of the S.T.A.R.S teams destroyed the entire facility.

As of 8/5/98, there are no signs of vital leakage in the surrounding area. However, we must continue to monitor the area with extreme caution. Our secret operative Albert Wesker, is M.I.A and is presumed dead. However, we have just received information from Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield are preparing to report the incident to the press and their police chief. I request that this matter be addressed with the utmost urgency.

U.B.C.S Commander
    Nicholai Ginovaef.

Date: September 30, 1998.
    Report from the U.B.C.S. member.
    Part 2.

At this moment, I am in the clock tower situated above Raccoon City. This city is overrun with zombies. It is safe to say that Raccoon City has been completely destroyed due to the biohazard. This situation is different from the accidental biohazard in the mansion. We suspect that it was intentionally caused by one of our company's researchers,

Dr William Birkin, the creator of both T-Virus and the G-Virus.

I have researched both biohazard incidents, and noticed that two issues need to be addressed immediately. The security of the virus stored in our worldwide facilities must be improved. Also we need to re-educate our workers. Biological weapon viruses will surely become our primary product, so they should be handled as such. All personnel should take extreme care not to allow any more biohazards to happen.

U.B.C.S Commander
    Nicholai Ginovaef.

Date: September 30, 1998.
    Report from the U.B.C.S member.
    Part 2.

We've had extreme difficulties collecting the sample data for T-virus contamination and tactical

data regarding the B.O.W. The new B.O.W. we call "Nemesis" was more ferocious and intelligent

than we had expected. As a result, many U.B.C.S. members sent to the area have been sacrificed

in the process of collecting combat data.

I expect the researchers to analyze the combat data and use it to develop an even more evolved,
    ulimate B.O.W.

U.B.C.S. Commander
    Nicholai Ginovaef.

تقرير على مدينة الراكوون المدمرة

تدهور: مدينة الراكوون

تقرير " ما بعد الدمار "

التاريخ: 5 أغسطس, 1998
    تقرير من عضو الـ .U.B.C.S
    الجزء الأول

الخطر الحيوي الذي وقع في الحادي عشر من مايو في منزل السيد سبنسر و المختبر الكيميائي الحيوي انتهت عند الخامس و العشرون من يوليو عندما دمر أعضاء فريق ستارز كامل المبنى.

كما في الـ8/5/1998, لا توجد هناك دلائل تسرب فعليه في المنطقة المحيطة. لكن, علينا الاستمرار بمراقبة المنطقة باحتراس شديد.

آلبرت ويسكر هو( ام.آي.أي ) M.I.A المفترض أنه ميت . على كلٍ, نحن استلمنا معلومات أن جيل فالنتاين و كريس ريدفيلد يستعدان لتقرير الحادثة للضغط على رئيس الشرطة.

أرجو أن تكون هذه المسألة موجهه بأقصى سرعة.

قائد U.B.C.S.
    نيكولاي جينوفيف

ملاحظة على هذا الملف :-
    (M.I.A ربما معناه : منفذنا السري الفعال أو هو العضو التكتيكي السري أو أنه قتل في المهمة).

التاريخ: 30 سبتمبر, 1998
    تقرير من عضو الـ .U.B.C.S
    الجزء الثاني

في هذه اللحظة, أنا موجود في برج الساعة في مدينة الراكوون. المدينة تعج بالزومبي. من السهل القول أن مدينة الراكوون قد دمرت بالكامل بسبب الخطر البيولوجي

هذا الوضع مختلف عن الخطر الحيوي المصادف في القصر. نحن نشك أنها كانت تسببت عمدا بواسطة واحدا من أحد باحثين شركتنا, الدكتور وليام بيركين, مخترع لكلتا من الـ (T) فايروس و الـ (G) فايروس .

لقد بحثت في كلا حادثتي الخطر الحيوي, و لاحظت أن القضيتان تحتاج إلى أن تكون موجهة حالا. الإجراءات الأمنية أو الفيروس المختزن في معداتنا لابد أن تتحسن. أيضا, نحتاج إلى تثقيف عُمّالنا.

أسلحة الفيروسات البيولوجية سوف تصبح بالتأكيد منتجنا الرئيسي, لذا بالمثل عليهم أن يحسنوا استعماله. جميع الموظفين عليهم أخذ أقصى حذرهم بعدم إتاحة حدوث الخطر الحيوي بعد الآن.

قائد U.B.C.S.
    نيكولاي جينوفيف.

التاريخ: 6/10/1998
    لدينا صعوبات شديدة في تجميع عينة البيانات عن تلويث التي فايروس و البيانات التكتيكية المتعلقة بالسلاح العضوي البيولوجي (B.O.W) .

السلاح العضوي البيولوجي الجديد يدعى بـ ( نميسيس - Nemesis ). لقد كان أكثر شراسة و ذكاء أكثر مما توقعناه. و كنتيجة, العديد من أعضاء الـ (.U.B.C.S) الذين أرسلوا إلى المناطق قد ضحوا بأنفسهم في عملية تجميع البيانات القتالية.

أنا أنتظر الباحثين ليحللوا البيانات القتالية و استخدامها لتطوير, أقصى سلاح عضوي بيولوجي مبتكر.

قائد U.B.C.S.
    نيكولاي جينوفيف.

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

Umbrella Top Secret File

Umbrella Confidential Document.

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY.

This file contains the data for the BOW:s created by the virus contamination that occurred during

the biohazards.

The first biohazard was caused by the T-virus leak at Arkley Laboratory on May 11, 1998. The second was the large-scale biohazard at

Raccoon City which happened 2 months later. Although

they have not been confirmed yet that there may be BOW:s other than the ones listed below.

The data for those will be filed when it is ready.

B.O.W. FILE #1: Zombie
    Humans who are contaminated by the T-virus. They have lost their consciousness, and wander around

on their instinct and appetite to satisfy their hunger for human flesh.

Tactical procedure:
    As their movements are slow, they can be easily eliminated if you keep enough distance to snipe.

B.O.W. FILE #2: Cerberus
    Dogs which are contaminated by the T-virus. Their bodies have not rotted as much as that of the

zombies, so they can move much faster. They are very sensitive to noise. If they hear you run,

they will pursue and attack you.

Tactical procedure:
    You can eliminate them with a hand gun, but since they are fast, it may be difficult to aim.

B.O.W. FILE #3: Licker
    They are created by a mutation that occurs when a zombie is contaminated by the T-virus. As a

result of the transformation process, they have conspicuous features like exposed brain tissue,

and they move around on all four legs. Compared to the zombies, they possess incredible agility.

They have no eyes, and are unable to see. Instead, they have an abnormally evolved sense of

hearing.

Tactical procedure:
    As they attack in reponse to sound, you should be careful when firing at them. Since they are

very keen to hearing footsteps, you should avoid running when they are around.

B.O.W. FILE #4: Ivy
    B.O.W.s which are created from plants. They can move on their own by using vapors inhaled through

their skin. Watch out for their tentacles which are used like whips.

Tactical procedure:
    As fire is lethal to them, a grenade launcher is a very effective weapon.

B.O.W. FILE #5: Hunter
    B.O.W. that is created when the T-virus contaminates the human DNA. Since their lower body

muscles have been enhanced, they can jump incredibly high and attack enemies with razor-sharp

claws.

Tactical procedure:
    Just before they jump at an enemy, they stop their movement momentarily. You should attack during

this time.

B.O.W. FILE #6: Tyrant
    The ultimate result of our B.O.W. project with the T-virus. Based on the regular Tyrant, the more

ferocious "Enhanced Tyrant" and "Nemesis" which is even more aggressive and intelligent, were

created at our Eurpopean branch.

Tactical procedure:
    There are virtually no countermeasures against Tyrants' incredible power.

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

B.O.W. FILE #7: Prototype
    They are not yet complete, but logically speaking, we can create and mass produce more ferocious

B.O.W.s by adding certain materials during the process of cultivating Tyrant's genes.

However; there is one problem...

ملف أمبريلا السري للغاية

وثيقة أمبريلا الخصوصية

لأجل عيناك فقط

هذا الملف يحتوي على البيانات للأسلحة العضوية البيولوجية الذي تم إيجادها بواسطة تلويث الفيروس الذي وقع خلال الأخطار البيولوجية.

الخطر البيولوجي الأول قد وقع بسبب تسرب التي فايروس في مختبر آركلاي في مايو 11, 1998. الثاني كان الخطر البيولوجي المعيار الثقيل في مدينة راكوون الذي حدث بعد شهرين. بالرغم من ذلك فإنهم لم يثبتوا حتى أنه ربما يوجد سلاح عضوي بيولوجي آخر غير المدونة تحت .

البيانات لتلك ستدون عندما تجهز.

السلاح العضوي البيولوجي #1: زومبي ( الحي الميت )
    بشر الذين قد تلوثوا بالتي فايروس. لقد فقدوا شعورهم, و يتجولون في الأنحاء على غريزتهم و شهيتهم إلى تعويض جوعهم للحم البشري.

الإجراء التخطيطي:
    بما أن تحركهم بطيئة, تستطيع ببساطة أن تقضي عليهم إذا حافظت على مسافة كافية لتقنص.

السلاح العضوي البيولوجي #2: سيربيروس ( نوع من الكلاب الزومبي )
    كلاب التي قد تلوثت بالتي فايروس. أجسادها لم تفسد مثل الزومبي, لذا هم يقدرون أن يتحركوا بسرعة أكثر. إنهم حساسين جدا إلى الضوضاء. إذا سمعوك تركض سيطاردونك و يهاجمونك.

الإجراء التخطيطي:
    تستطيع أن تقضي عليهم بمسدس يدوي, لكن بما أنهم سريعون, سيكون من الصعب أن تصوب.

السلاح العضوي البيولوجي #3: ليكر ( اللاعق )
    تم إيجادهم بواسطة تغير الذي يحدث عندما يتم تلوث الزومبي بواسطة التي فايروس. كنتيجة لتقدم التغيير, فإن لهم أشكالا واضحة مثل نسيج دماغ مكشوف و هم يتحركون بالأنحاء على كل أربعة أرجل. مقارنة بالزومبي, هم يمتلكون سرعة مذهلة

ليس لديهم أعين, و ليسوا قادرين على الرؤية. عوضا عن ذلك, لديهم حاسة السمع الشاذة التي قد تم إنشاءه بهم.

الإجراء التخطيطي:
    بما أنهم يهجمون في استجابة إلى صوت, عليك أن تكون حذرا عندما تطلق النار عليهم. بما أنهم جدا متحمسين لسماع خطوات الأجل, عليك تجنب الركض عندما يكونوا في الأنحاء.

السلاح العضوي البيولوجي #4: آيفي ( اللبلاب )
    سلاح عضوي بيولوجي الذي تم إيجاده من النباتات. تستطيع أن تتحرك بأنفسها باستخدام بخار مستنشقة عبر جلدتها. انتبه من لوامسها التي تستخدمها كأسواط.

الإجراء التخطيطي:
    بما أن النار قاتل بالنسبة لهم, قاذف القنابل هو سلاح جدا فعال.

السلاح العضوي البيولوجي #5: هنتر ( الصياد )
    سلاح عضوي بيولوجي الذي هو تم إيجاده عندما يتلوث التي فايروس الدي أن أي DNAالبشري. بما أن عضلات جسدهم المتدنية معززة القوة, فإذا هم يستطيعون أن يقفزوا علوا مرتفعا و يهجموا الأعداء بمخالب تسبه شفرة موس الحلاقة

الإجراء التخطيطي:
    بمجرد قبل أن يقفزوا إلى عدوٍ فهم يوقفون تحركهم لحظة. عليك أن تهجم خلال هذا الوقت.

السلاح العضوي البيولوجي #6: تيرانت ( المستبد )
    نتيجة نهائية لمشروع سلاحنا العضوي البيولوجي مع التي فايروس. مبني على التيرانت العادي, الأكثر ضراوة هو "التيرانت المعزز القوة" و "النميسيس" الذي حتى هو أكثر قوة, الذي كان قد تم تطويره في فرعنا الأوروبي.

الإجراء التخطيطي:
    فعليا لا يوجد هناك تدابير مقاومة ضد قوة التيرانت المذهلة.

السلاح العضوي البيولوجي #: بروتوتايب Prototype (أي نموذج غير مطور)
    هي لم تكتمل بعد, لكن بالكلام المنطقي, نحن نستطيع أن نوجد و نوسع نتاج لأسلحة عضوية بيولوجية أكثر ضراوة بواسطة إضافة مواد معينة خلال عملية زرع جينات التيرانت.

لكن, يوجد مشكلة واحدة...

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

خلاصة الفائدة من هذا الجزء:-
    قرأنا العديد من الملفات في هذا الجزء و الذي عرفنا منه الفضائح و الفظائع التي أرتكبها القائد فينسينت و قضيته مع الشبان الذين هربوا كما عرفنا من خلال مذكرة عن الرجل من كونغو و الذي لم يدري عن نفسه إلا و هو مختطف من قبل رجال من أمبريلا و عرفنا من هذه المذكرة أنه أصبح هو و أعوانه في السجن مواد تجريبية لأمبريلا و أن هذه المواد التجريبية هم أناس من جميع أنحاء العالم و أعمارهم متقاربة من 17 تقريبا إلى 21 سنة و هذا يوضح أنه فينسيت أراد من هؤلاء الأشخاص من الأعمار بالتحديد لإجراء التجارب عليهم ...و قرأنا أيضا عن ما يسمى بقائمة للمرضى و نجد هذه القائمة في مستشفى ندخله أثناء لعبنا في اللعبة. قرأنا فيها عن المرضى و عن الأدوية التي كانوا يتلقونا و الذي كان واضحا أنهم يحاولون الإيقاع بهم ليكونوا بعدئذ ضحايا لتجارب فينسينت الشنيعة.
    و كذلك قضيته مع أهل المدينة و محاولتهم القضاء عليهم بأن يحضروا أدله على فعائل فينسينت الفظيعة و التي من ضمنها أيضا جلبه الأطفال من جميع أنحاء العالم لإجراء التجارب الشنيعة جدا عليهم و عرفنا كيف يجري التجارب على المواد التجريبيبة بشكل عام و كم كانت مقززة. و كذلك لا ننسى المذكرة التي كتبها لوت الصغير و عن المواد التجريبية التي كانت يحضرها فينيسنت و التي أعتقدها لوت أنه يحضرون هؤلاء الطبقة من الناس ليدربوهم و يعلموهم الاحترام و النظافة لكن كان هذه خدعة طبعا.. و كذلك قرأنا ملفات مكتوبة عن وحوش أمبريلا و تقارير عن كيفية صنعها و كيفية قتلها .. ثم قرأنا تقريرا مهما كتبها نيكولاي جينوفيف الشخص الذي ظهر في الجزء الثالث من اللعبة و عرفنا أنه كتب تقريرا في يوم 30 سبتمبر حينما كان في برج الساعة و كذلك كتب تقريرا في 6 أكتوبر أي بعد حادثة انفجار المدينة و غير ذلك من المعلومات..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

ترجمة ملفات رزيدنت ايفل كود: فيرونيكا Resident Evil Code: Veronica على جهاز بلاي ستيشن الأول psx و جهاز دريم كاست Dream Cast

PLAYING MANUAL

CHECK ALL ITEMS

When you obtain a new item, always remember to look at it with the "Check" command on the status screen. Remember, it's always best to rotate the item so you can check it from different angles.

TRY TO PUSH OBJECTS

If you face an object and press and hold up on the directional button, sometimes you will be able to push it. You may find hidden rooms and items this way.

USE THE QUICK TURN

You can turn 180 degrees instantly by pressing the Cancel button while holding the directional button down. This is a very effective move when you attack an enemy and then want to turn around and run.

USE THE MAP SCREEN

When you are lost or are unsure of what to do, check the map screen. You can easily tell where you've been and can see which doors you have unlocked.

CLIMB/DESCEND
    You can climb/descend some objects. To do this, face the object and then push the Action button.

SECURITY BOXES

The items you store in a Security Box in the prison cannot be accessed through an Item Box. Make sure you remove all important items from a Security Box before exiting a room.

I CAN'T TAKE THE GOLD LUGERS FROM THE PROJECTION ROOM

You cannot release the trap by yourself. After certain events occur, you will be able to release the trap and obtain the Gold Lugers.

I CAN'T ENTER THE BIO-EXPERIMENT ROOM

Once the shutter near the bio-experiment room shuts, you can't open it until the ventilation process completes due to the in-room air pollution problems.

I CAN'T CLIMB THE LADDER IN THE BEDROOM

You will need to place a pair of items onto the two music boxes. Then you will have to...

I CAN'T SEND LOADS PROPERLY WITH THE SORTER

The sorter judges which room each load will be sent to by an item that is posted on the load. You should check an already sorted load in the room you would like to send your load to and then...

CHARACTER SWITCHING

When your player character changes, make sure to leave enough weapons and ammo for the others.

كتاب اللعب

افحص كل الأدوات

عندما تحصل على أداة جديدة, تذكر دائما أن تنظر إليه مع تحكم "فحص Check" على شاشة الوضع status screen. تذكر, إنه من الأفضل أن تدِّور الأداة لذا تستطيع فحصها من زوايا مختلفة.

حاول أن تدفع الأشياء

إذا واجهت جسما و ضغطت و مسكت على زر الاتجاه فوق, بعض المرات ستكون قادرا أن تدفعه. ربما تجد غرف مخبأة و أدوات بهذه الطريقة.

استعمل الدوران السريع

تستطيع أن تدور 180 درجة فورا بضغط زر الإلغاء بينما تمسك زر الاتجاه تحت. هذه حركة فعالة عندما تهاجم عدوا و ثم تريد أن تلتفت و تركض.

استعمل شاشة الخريطة

عندما تضيع أو تكون غير متأكدا من ماذا تريد أن تفعل, افحص شاشة الخريطة. تستطيع بسهولة أن تعرف أين كنت و تستطيع أن ترى أي أبواب أنت قد فتحته.

تسلق/اهبط

تستطيع أن تتسلق/تهبط لبعض الأجسام. لتفعل ذلك, واجه الجسم و ثم اضغط زر الأكشن.

صندوق الأمن

الأدوات التي خزنتها في صندوق أمن في السجن غير ممكن وصوله عبر صندوق أدوات. تأكد أنك تنقل كل الأدوات المهمة من صندوق الأمن قبل الخروج من غرفة.

لا أستطيع أن آخذ الساحب الذهبي Gold Luger من غرفة التخطيط

لا تستطيع أن تفلت الشراك بنفسك. بعد أن تقع أحداث, ستكون قادرا أن تفلت الشراك و تحصل على السواحب الذهبية.

لا أستطيع أن أدخل غرفة التجارب البيولوجية

عندما يغلق مصراع الباب القريب من غرفة التجارب البيولوجية, لا تستطيع أن تفتحها حتى تكتمل عملية التهوية بسبب مشاكل تلوث هواء داخل الغرفة.

لا أستطيع أن أتسلق السلم في غرفة النوم

ستحتاج إلى أن تضع زوجا من الأدوات على صناديق موسيقى. ثم ستستطيع أن...

لا أستطيع أن أرسل بشكل صحيح مع الموزِّع SORTER

آلة التصنيف الذي يحمّل عند كل غرفة سيتم إرسالها بواسطة أداة ملاصقة على التحميل. عليك أن تفحص رسالة محملة قبلا في الغرفة التي ترغب في أن ترسل تحميلك و من ثم...

تغير الشخصيات

عندما يتغير لاعبك, تأكد أن تتركك أسلحة كافية و ذخائر للآخرين.

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

FAX ON THE FACILITY ACCESS APPLICATION

Be sure to verify the content of the following facility access application form, and add the applicant's name to the expected visitor's list. Chief, Prison guard room Paul Steiner

I hereby apply for access permission for Prison Area D.

Details follow, Visitor's name: Carl Grisham

Purpose of Entry: Carrying in the following materials;:

1. New product sample from Metal Industries Co: "TG-01".

2. Various daily commodities ordered by the prison.

Note:

1. Will use a transportation truck.

2. "TG-01" sample will be stored in a designated briefcase.

فاكس على استعمال معبر المبنى

تأكد أن تتحقق من الاتصال من شكل استعمال معبر المبنى, و أضف اسم المتقدم إلى قائمة الزوار المستثنين. رئيس, غرفة حارس السجن باول ستينر Paul Steiner

أنا بواسطة هذه استخدمه لأجل رخصة عبور لمنطقة السجن دي D.

التفاصيل التالية, اسم الزائر: كارل غريشام Carl Grisham

سبب الدخول: حمل المواد التالية:

1- عينة منتج جديد من معدن صناعي يدعى "تي جي-01 – TG-01"

2- بضاعات مختلفة يومية من أوامر السجن.

ملاحظة: 1- ستستخدم شاحنة نقل.

2- عينة " TG-01" ستكون مخزونة في حقيبة مختارة.

"TG-01" PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Thank you for your continued support and for our products.

This time we have gathered our most advanced technologies, and have succeeded in creating the unique anti-metal detection alloy "TG-01".

-TG-01 features-
    1.Cannot be detected by any metal detectors.

2.Cannot be pictured by roentgenography at the immigration check.

3. Lightweight, yet durable.

We plan to to develop various weapons utilizing this innovative new alloy. We enclosed a sample for you to review. We look forward to hearing from you regarding possible business opportunities.

Metal Industries Co.
    Chief, Development Planning
    Carl Redhill

وصف منتج TG-01

شكرا لكم لدعمكم المستمر و لمنتجاتكم.

هذه المرة قد جمعنا معظم تقنياتنا المتقدمة, و قد نجحنا في إيجاد مضاد-المعدن الاستثنائي و كاشف "TG-01" المزيف.

- أشكال TG-01-
    1 – لا يمكن الكشف بواسطة أي كاشفات المعادن.

2-لا يمكن التصوير بواسطة تصوير أشعة أكس عند فاحص الوافد.

3- الوزن الخفيف, أيضا متين.
    نحن خططنا أن نطور مختلف الأسلحة التي تفيد هذا الابتكار المزيج الجديد. نحن طوقنا نموذج لأجلكم للعرض. نحن نتطلع أن نسمع منكم أن تقدروا إمكانية فرص العمل.

شركة صناعة المعدن
    رئيس, مخطِط التطور
    كارل ريدهيل Carl Redhill

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

USER'S MANUAL

3D Duplicator User's Manual

Our new product, the "3-D Duplicator" consists of two parts.

_3D Scanner Portion_
    This portion scans the 3D object. Simply place the material that you want to have scanned onto the tray of the scanner. The scanned object will be processed into 3D data, which will be transferred to the duplicator portion.

_Duplicator Portion_
    If you place the material you wish to have converted on the machine, you can begin conversion based on the 3-D data that was scanned portion. The conversion will be executed with complete data accuracy. The result will be an object precisely true to the original.

كتاب المستخدم

كتاب مستخدم الناسخ الثلاثي الأبعاد

منتجنا الجديد, "الناسخ الثلاثي الأبعاد" يحتوي على جزئين.

- الناسخ الثلاثي المجزئ –
    هذا الجزء ينسخ الجسم الثلاثي الأبعاد. ببساطة ضع المادة التي تريد أن تنسخها إلى طبق الناسخ. عملية النسخ سيعمل إلى بيانات ثلاثية الأبعاد, الذي سينقل إلى الناسخ المجزئ

- الناسخ المجزئ –
    إذا وضعت المادة الذي تريد أن تحولها على الآلة, تستطيع بدء تحويل القاعدة على بيانات الثلاثية الأبعاد الذي كان منسوخا بالمجزئ. التحويل سيكون منفذا مع ضبط البيانات الكاملة. النتيجة ستكون جسم حقيقي تماما إلى الأصلي.

MEMO ON THE PASS NUMBER

The emergency lock system in the biology experiment room can be released with the four digit pass number. I hope you haven't forgotten about it already.

I have just received an order from the system administrator requesting us to change the pass number periodically. What bothers me is that you often lose important memos, pass numbers, or even chemicals...

So, in an attempt to solve that problem, I came up with an idea. You know the red human skeleton picture at the back of the biology experiment room?

I have decided to use the number signed on the picture as the pass number. If you happen to lose the memo just use the picture.

Well, I don't think you would ever need to use the emergency pass number anyway. But just in case, now you know. Take it easy Mr. Careless!

مذكرة على كلمة المرور

نظام قفل الطوارئ في غرفة التجارب البيولوجية من الممكن أن تنطلق مع أربعة أعداد مرور. أتمنى أنك لم نسى عن ذلك مسبقا.

لقد استلمت فعلا أمر من مدير النظام يطالبنا أن نغير رقم المرور دوريا. ما يضايقني هو أنك عادة تفقد المذكرات الهامة, أرقام مرور, أو حتى المواد الكيميائية...

لذا, في محاولة لحل هذه المشكلة, أتيت بفكرة. أتعرف صورة الهيكل البشري الأحمر في خلف غرفة التجارب البيولوجية؟ لقد قررت أن تستخدم الرقم المشار في الصورة ككلمة مرور.

إذا حدث و فقدت المذكرة فقط استخدم الصورة. حسنا, لا أعتقد أنك ستحتاج حتى أن تستخدم رقم المرور الطوارئ على كل حال. لكن في الحالة الطارئة, الآن أنت تعلم. خذها ببساطة يا سيد مهمل!

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

MESSAGE TO THE NEW FAMILY MASTER

Sir Alfred,
    Congratulations on your succession as master as the Ashford family.

I hereby present you with an earthenware vase, according to the Ashford family tradition.

As you may know, this tradition first began when a butler presented a golden teacup as a commemorative to Veronica. As founder of the Asford family, her intelligence and beauty are legendary.

The second and third, masters, Stanly and his son Thomas were also presented with similar teacups. It was their hope to achieve glory as Veronica did before them.

The position as family master then shifted to Sir Thomas to his twin brother Sir Arthur. It then went to Sir Edward, your grandfather. That was when the Ashford family enjoyed it's golden age.

It was also Sir Edwards achievement that established the large chemical enterprise, Umbrella Inc.

However, when Sir Edward passed away, and your father Sir Alexander succeeded the position, the glorious Ashford family gradually began to sink...

I sincerely hope that the Ashford family regains it's glory with your guidance, just as this vase continues to shine eternally.

Scott Harman
    Butler, Ashford Family

رسالة إلى سيد العائلة الجديد

سيد آلفرد,

تهاني على ورثك كسيد عائلة آشفورد.
    أنا بهذه المناسبة أقدم لك زهرية زخرفية , طبقا لتقاليد عائلة آشفورد.

كما تعلم, هذه التقاليد بدأت عندما قدم كبير خدمٍ كوبا ذهبيا كتذكار إلى فيرونيكا Veronica. كمنشئة لعائلة آشفورد, ذكائها و جمالها أسطورة.

السيدان, الثاني و الثالث, ستانليStanly و ابنه توماس Thomas أيضا قد تم إهدائهم بنفس الأكواب. كانت أمنيتهم أن ينجزوا شهرة كفعل فيرونيكا قبلهم.

المنصب كسيد العائلة آنذاك تحول من السيد توماس إلى أخيه التوأم السيد آرثر Arthur. بعدها ذهبت إلى السيد إدوارد Edward, جدك. ذلك كان عندما كانت عائلة آشفورد تنعم بأيامها الذهبية

كانت هناك أيضا إنجازات السيد إدوارد الذي أسس مشروع كيميائي كبير, أمبريلا المحدودة.

لكن, عندما توفي السيد إدوارد, و أبيك السيد أليكساندرAlexander ورث المنصب, عائلة آشفورد المجيدة بدأت تضعف تدريجيا...

أتمنى بصدق أن عائلة آشفورد تستعيد مجدها مع إرشاداتك, تماما مثل الزهرية تستمر لتتلألأ دائما..

سكوت هارمان Scott Harman
    كبير خدم, عائلة آشفورد Ashford.

REPORT: ENHANCED ANTI-DECAY ALLOY
    Although we planned to utilize the enhanced anti-decay alloy called "Deploid" to create the storage capsule of the new B.O.W., we have had to cancel the plan. This is primarily based upon the fact that despite it's excellent resistance to all kinds of liquid including strong acid, it easily dissolves when soaked with a mixture of the two chemicals, "Clement a" and "Clement E"

Due to the lethal nature of the new B.O.W., we cannot be too careful in choosing the material for their storage capsule.

We have instead decided to use Deploid to create the plate portion of the "Eagle Plate", which shines in indigo-blue.

تقرير: مزيج مضاد التعفن المحسن.

بالرغم من أننا خططنا أن نستخدم مزيج مضاد- التعفن المحسن يسمى "ديبلويد Deploid"" لإيجاد كبسولة التخزين للسلاح العضوي البيولوجي الجديد, علينا أن نلغي الخطة. ذلك مبني في المقام الأول على الحقيقة التي تستهين مقاومته الممتازة لجميع أنواع السوائل من ضمنها الحمض القوي. إنه سهل تحليله عندما ينقع مع خليط من المادتين كيميائيتين, " كيليمنت أي Clement a" و " كليمنت إي Clement E ".

بسبب الطبيعة المميتة للسلاح العضوي البيولوجي الجديد, نحن لا نستطيع أن نكون حذرين للغاية في اختيار اللوازم لكبسولتهم المخزنة.

علينا عوضا عن ذلك أن نقرر أن نستخدم ديبلويد Deploid لإيجاد جزء اللوح "لوح النسر Eagle Plate", الذي يلمع بلون أزرق نيلي.

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

CLEMENT INFORMATION

The a type is used for gun maintenance and possesses no conspicuous characteristics. However, the E type will change it's color to blue at a certain temperature.

(It is an odd coincidence that the temperature is exactly the same as the date of completion of this training facility.)

Based upon our analysis of the E type, we believe that Clement possesses more features. As new information is learned, we will update this file.

معلومة معتدلة

النموذج هو يستخدم لصيانة المسدس و لا يسيطر على المميزات الرائعة. لكن, النموذج إي E سيتغير لونه إلى الأزرق في درجة حرارة محددة.

( إنه تطابق غريب أن درجة الحرارة هو بالضبط نفس تاريخ اكتمال مبنى التدريب هذه)

بناء على تحليلك للنموذج إي E, نحن نعتقد أن الاعتدال يحتفظ بصور أكثر. معلومة جديدة يتم دراسته, سنحدّث هذه الملف.

PRISONER'S DIARY

May 13th
    This room stinks of death. Based upon the information I've found, I believe that I'm far south of the equator.

Lucky for me that Bob in the bunk below me, is one of those interesting types of guys...

May 16th
    Today Bob told some crazy story of why he was put this place with me. Bob said that he used to be an attendant of the head of this place. This "boss" named Alfred supposedly placed him in here because of a tiny little mistake.

What does that mean? What's going to happen to me?

May 20th
    Without warning, a group of military men took Bob to the building behind the guillotine stand

At midnight, I'll sneak out of here to see him.

I've been hearing that anyone taken to that building never comes back. On top of that, there are these REALLY large plastic bags being constantly being removed from that place. I'd better pray for Bob..

May 21st
    I was wrong. I shouldn't have gone there. What is going on it there?! All I could here was some insanely creepy laughter and the sound of Bob screaming. I don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking about it...

Is that going to happen to me?! I can't let it... I just can't...

May 27th
    Since my last entry, all of my fellow inmates have been taken to that building! I know that I am next...It's obvious that we are all here to be used as Alfred's guinea pigs. There's no way out! What am I going to do?!...

مذكرة يوميات سجين

الثالث عشر من مايو
    هذه الغرفة مقززة حتى الموت. بناءً على المعلومات التي وجدتها, أعتقد أنني بعيد من خط الاستواء.

أنا محظوظ أن بوبBob في السرير الذي تحتي, هو أحد الرجال الذي أهتم لهم...

السادس عشر من مايو
    اليوم قال لي بوب قصة مجنونة عن لماذا تم وضعه في هذا المكان معي. بوب قال أنه سيكون خادما في رأس هذا المكان. ذلك "الزعيم" المدعى آلفريد Alfredعلى ما يفترض وضعه هنا سبب خطأ صغير تافه.

ماذا يعني ذلك؟ ماذا سيحدث إلي؟

العشرين من مايو
    بدون إنذار, جماعة من رجال القوات العسكرية أخذت بوب إلى البناية وراء مكان المقصلة.

في منتصف الليل, سأتسلل خارجا من هنا لرؤيته.

لقد سمعت أنه أي أحد يؤخذ إلى ذلك البناية لا يعود. في رأس ذلك, يوجد هناك تلك الأكياس البلاستيكية الكبيرة فعلا تكون دائما منتقلة من ذلك المكان.

من الأفضل أن أصلي لبوب...

الحادي و العشرين من مايو
    كنت مخطئا, لم يكن من اللازم أن أذهب هناك. ماذا يحدث هنا؟! كل ما أسمعه هنا كان بعض ضحكات جنونية مروعة و صوت صراخ بوب. لا أعلم ماذا أفعل. لا أستطيع التوقف عن التفكير عن ذلك..

هل هذا ما سيحصل لي؟ لا أستطيع ترك ذلك...لا أستطيع...

السابع و العشرين من مايو
    منذ آخر دخولي, جميع رفقائي النزلاء قد أُخذوا إلى تلك البناية! أعلم أنني التالي... كان واضحا أننا جميعا هنا حتى نكون كمواد آلفريد التجريبية. لا يوجد مخرج! ماذا سأفعل؟!...

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

ANATOMIST'S NOTE

There is a demon in my mind. I can't control the fierce impulses that the demon sometimes drives me to act upon. It is a brutal ceremony. With the demon next to me, I enjoy watching agonize in pain, screaming and convulsing repeatedly as they die...

But, Sir Alfred was kind enough to acknowledge me, and has given me the facilities, the chemicals, and the "equipment" necessary to study everything.

I must never betray Sir Alfred's kindness. It is especially critical that no one discovers the sacred place that only he and I know about. I swear, the basement of this medical building will be kept secret.

Of course, I keep the key to the sacred place with me at all times. Even if an outsider sees it, they will never be able to tell that it is the key. I must remember that my life ends when I lose Sir Alfred's trust.

ملاحظة محلل

يوجد شر في عقلي. لا أستطيع تحكم النزوة العنيفة الذي في بعض المرات يدفعني الشيطان أن أتصرف تحت تحكمه. إنه سلوك وحشي. مع الشيطان بالجانب مني, أنا أستمتع بمشاهدة التعذيب بالألم, الصراخ و الانتفاض تكرارا و هم يموتون..

لكن , السيد آلفريد كان لطيفا كفاية حتى يعترف بي, و قد أعطاني المباني, المواد الكيميائية, و "المعدات" الضرورية لدراسة كل شيء.

علي أن لا أخون لطف السيد إدوارد أبدا. إنه من المهم بالذات أن لا أحد يكتشف المكان المقدس الذي هو و أنا فقط نعلم عنه. أقسم, أن الجزء السفلي لهذا المبنى الطبي سيبقى سرا.

بالطبع, سوف أحفظ مفتاح المكان المقدس معي في جميع الأوقات. حتى لو يراه غريب, فإنهم لن يكونوا قادرين أن يعلموا أنه مفتاح. علي أن أتذكر أن حياتي تنتهي عندما أخسر ثقة السيد إدوارد.

SECRETARY'S NOTE

Four years have passed since I began serving Sir Alfred.

He doesn't trust anyone! Even though I am his attendant, I am still strictly prohibited from entering his private house! What is his problem anyway?!

They say he lives with his twin sister, Alexia in his private house on the hill.

Occasionally, I've seen someone standing by the window of the house. It might have been Alexia, whose extreme beauty is often talked about.

I once asked Sir Alfred about this, but it only enraged him. Even though I am his attendant. He will not show me any lenience. If I ask about her again, I could put my life at risk.

After all, it is a mystery why he so desperately tries to keep his private life with Alexia a secret

Robert Dorson

مذكرة سكرتير

أربع سنين مضت منذ أن بدأت أخدم السيد آلفريد

إنه لا يثق بأي أحد! حتى مع أنني خادمه, ما زلت ممنوعا على نحو صارم من دخول منزله الخاص! ما مشكلته على أية حال؟!

هم قالوا أنه يعيش مع أخته التوأم, أليكسيا Alexia في منزله الخاص على التل.

أحيانا, أرى أحدا يقف بقرب نافذة المنزل. ربما قد تكون أليكسيا, الجميلة للغاية التي غالبا ما يتم التحدث عنها.

مرة سألت السيد ألفريد عن ذلك, لكن ذلك فقط أغضبه. حتى مع أنني خادمه. هو لن يظهر لي أية تساهل, إذا سألت عنها مجددا, سأضع حياتي في خطر.

بعد كل هذا, إنه لغز لماذا هو يحاول على نحو زائد أن يحفظ حياته الخاصة مع أليكسيا ليجعله سرا.

روبرت دورسون Robert Dorson

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

NEWSPAPER CLIP

A 10 year old girl genius graduated at the top of her class, from a prestigious university.

The international corporation, Umbrella Chemical Inc., offered the position of head researcher.

قصاصة صحيفة

فتاة عبقرية في عمر عشر سنوات قد تخرجت الأولى على فصلها, من جامعة معتبرة.

الشركة الدولية, الكيميائية أمبريلا المحدودة, عرضت منصب رئيس الباحثين.

MESSAGE CARD

My dear brother,
    I firmly believe that the glory of the Ashford family will be revived through your courage and strength as an honored soldier.

Yours faithfully,
    Alexia Ashford

بطاقة رسالة

أخي العزيز,
    أنا أؤمن بقوة أن مجد عائلة آشفورد ستعود عبر شجاعتك و قوتك كجندي محترم.

حبيبتك بإخلاص,
    أليكسيا آشفورد Alexia Ashford.

HUNK'S REPORT

Attn: Mr. Alfred Ashford, head of the facility

Today at 16:32, I arrived successfully from the Umbrella transport base with the large-scale B.O.W. capsule.

Extreme care was taken during transport, and all 108 check points were confirmed condition "green" in accordance with standard procedures.

It is currently being stored in a freezer.

There's one thing that I don't understand. We are normally assigned to special missions. Why were we ordered to transport a frozen capsule this time?

I understand that this may be classified as top-secret, but without knowledge of the contents, our safety could be at risk during this transport.

This is especially important if the contents are potentially harmful

We would like to ask you provide us with more information, should we be assigned similar missions in the future?

I still remember the good old days in the military training center. Nothing has changed since then.

We will gear up for the next mission today at 23:00.

Umbrella Special Forces Unit
    HUNK

تقرير هنك

الوكيل: السيد آلفريد, رئيس المبنى

اليوم عند 16:32, وصلت بنجاح من قاعدة نقل أمبريلا مع معيار ثقيل لكبسولة السلاح العضوي البيولوجي.

أقصى العناية تم فعله أثناء النقل, أثناء جميع نقاط الفحص الـ108 قد أثبتت الحالة "الخضراء" في انسجام مع الإجراءات القاعدية.

الآن هو مخزن في حجرة تجميد.

هناك أمرا واحد لم أفهمه. نحن أرسلنا بشكل عادي إلى مهمة خاصة. لماذا كان قد تم أمرنا أن ننقل كبسولة مجمدة هذه المرة؟

أنا أفهم أن ذلك ربما يكون محظورا أن أعلمه كسري للغاية, لكن بدون معرفة المحتويات, سلامتنا قد تكون في خطر أثناء هذه النقل. هذا بالذات مهم إذا كانت المحتويات قوتها ضارة.

نحن نود أن نطلب منك أن تزودنا مزيدا من المعلومات, هل علينا أن يتم إرسالنا في مهمة أخرى في المستقبل؟

ما زلت أستطيع تذكر الأيام الجيدة القديمة في مركز التدريب العسكري. لم يتغير أي شيء منذ ذلك.

سنتجهز للمهمة القادمة اليوم في 23:00

وحدة قوات أمبريلا الخاصة
    هنك HUNK

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

WORKER'S DIARY

October 30th

When I joined Umbrella Inc., I thought that I would be able to live care-free for the rest of my life, being employed by this huge corporation.

It's a joke that I ended up being a driver at a place like this. I asked for a position change, but they completely ignored me. It feels more like a prison! Work is extremely demanding, and there's nothing fun about it. I'd rather be dead!

November 3rd

My hard-earned vacation was canceled suddenly. I heard they failed to secure enough manpower due to a mistake made by the facility head, Alfred. That fool doesn't deserved forgiveness. He doesn't even treat us like human beings!

November 5th

I heard an interesting story from a guy who's been working here for 8 years. He must be awfully patient...

He says that there is a man who has been confined for over 10 years, locked deep below here. People call him "Nosferatu" and are deathly afraid of him. What an absurd story!

November 10th

At midnight I woke up to an ominous growling sound that seemed to be coming from deep under ground...I'm so pathetic to have been frightened by such a foolish story.

Then again, I suppose anyone would have a hard time maintaining their sanity if they were confined in a place like this!

مذكرة عامل

الثلاثين من أكتوبر
    عندما التحقت لأمبريلا المحدودة, اعتقدت أنني سأكون قادرا أن أعيش عناية مجانية لبقية حياتي, بداية من توظيفي لهذه الشركة الضخمة.
    إنه أضحوكة أن ينتهي بي لأصبح سائقا في مكان مثل هذا. طلبت لأغير المنصب, لكنهم رفضوني بالكامل. إنه يشعرك أنه أكثر من سجن! العمل جدا قاسي, و لا يوجد أمر مسلي به. أفضل أن أكون ميتا!

الخامس من نوفمبر
    سمعت قصة مثيرة من رجل الذي قد عمل هنا منذ 8 سنوات. لابد أنه يكون مريضا بشكل مهول..

قال أنه هناك رجلا الذي حبس لما يزيد عن 10 سنوات, موقعه في العمق تحت هنا. الناس تسميه "نوسفيراتو Nosferatu" و يخافون منه إلى أقصى حد. يا لها من قصة غريبة!

العاشر من نوفمبر
    في منتصف الليل استيقظت لصوت مدمدم مشئوم الذي يبدو أنه قادم من عمق تحت الأرض... أنا مشفقا جدا لأرتعب بسبب قصة سخيفة.

ثم مجددا, أعتقد أن أي شخص سيكون لديه أوقات صعبة حتى يحافظ على سلامة عقله إن كانوا محبوسين في مكان مثل هذا!

التسجيل
    02-04-2002
    الدولة
    saudi arabia
    المشاركات

ALEXANDER'S MEMO

My father, Edward, discovered the mother virus in cooperation with Lord Spencer, who was also a nobleman. They studied it for the purpose of military use.

Eventually their study took shape. They named a variation of the mother virus, the "T-virus".

To camouflage their research, they established Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

I majored in biogenetics and have been involved with a top secret project, supporting my father's research.

However, my research went through a difficult phase, and my father died in the middle of the project.

We are now at a major disadvantage against the other researchers, as there is great competition in the field of T-virus research. I have disgraced the honorable name of the Ashford family that out great ancestor Veronica established.

If nothing is done, Umbrella will be taken over by Spencer. I must expedite the project to its fullest, without being detected by Spencer.
    After much thought, I decided to establish a large-scale advanced research facility. It will be located in the transport terminal that I created by using the abandoned mine in the Antarctic.

Within the facility, I'll have a room built. It will be similar to the design of my mansion, the legacy of the late Trevor.

I will be able to cherish my sweet memories there...

For security purposes, this confidential project will be given a codename. It is the same name if the beautiful ancestor of the Ashford family, "Veronica" whom I wish to receive so badly.

I am confident that the result of my research will be as glorious as her name, and that honor will be restored to the Ashford family again.

مذكرة أليكساندر

والدي, إدوارد, اكتشف الفيروس الأم في تعاون مع السيد سبنسر Spencer, الذي كان أيضا نبيلا. إنهما درسوه في غاية لغرض عسكري.

أخيرا دراستهما أخذت شكلا. لقد سموا تغييرا للفيروس الأم, " التي فايروس".

لتمويه أبحاثهما, لقد أسسوا أمبريلا الكيميائية المحدودة

تخصصت في علم الوراثة الأحيائة biogenetics و قد أصبحت منعقدا بمشروع سري للغاية, مساعدة أبحاث والدي.

على أية حال, أبحاثي عبرت في حالة صعبة, و والدي توفي في منتصف المشروع.

نحن الآن في عائق أكبر تجاه الأبحاث الأخرى, كما هناك منافسة كبيرة في حقل أبحاث التي فايروس. لقد أخزيت الاسم الشريف لعائلة آشفورد ذلك البعيد عن السلف العظيم لفيرونيكا المنشئة.

إذا لم يتم أي شيء, أمبريلا ستؤخذ بواسطة سبنسر. علي أن أعجِّل المشروع حتى أضخمها, بدون أن يتم كشفه من قبل سبنسر.

بعد تفكير كثير, قررت أن أنشئ معيار ثقيل لمبنى أبحاث متقدمة. سيكون موقعه في محطة النقل التي أوجدتها بواسطة استعمال منجم مهجور في قارة أنتاركتيكا.

ضمن المبنى, سوف يكون لدي غرفة مبنية. ستكون شبيهة إلى تصميم قصري, ميراث تريفور Trevor السابق

سأستطيع أن أدلل ذكرياتي الحلوة هنا...

لأجل غايات أمنية, هذا المشروع الخصوصي ستكون معطاة لاسم رمزي. إنه نفس اسم الجميلة الجدة الأعلى لعائلة آشفورد, "فيرونيكا Veronica" التي أنا أتمنى أن تؤمن به جدا إلى أبعد حد.

أنا واثق أن نتيجة أبحاثي ستكون بهية مثل اسمها, الذي سيتجدد إلى عائلة آشفورد مرة أخرى.

BUTLER'S LETTER

Sir Alfred,
    Please forgive me, as I must tell you of my abrupt departure by leaving this letter.

I first served your father, Lord Alexander, and have for so long shared in the joys and sorrows of the Ashford family. Lord Alexander disappeared unexpectedly 15 years ago, then an accident during an experiment took the life of our dear Alexia.

You were forced to become the master of the family at a very young age, and nearly lost your sanity from the sorrow of having lost all of your family members at once.

There was nothing I could do, and I felt powerless

I first though that I should kill myself to apologize. I then realized that it would be an insult to our dear Lord Alexander and Alexia, in the other world...

Scott Harman
    Butler, Ashford family

رسالة كبير الخدم

سيد آلفريد,
    رجاء سامحني, في حين أن علي أن أخبرك عن رحيلي المفاجئ بتركي هذه الرسالة.

أنا خدمت أولا والدك, السيد أليكساندر, و كنت قد شاركت طويلا سعادة و أحزان عائلة آشفورد. السيد إدوارد اختفى على نحو مفاجئ لـ15 عاما ماضية, بعدئذٍ حادثة خلال تجربة أخذت حياة عزيزتنا أليكسيا.

أنت قد أجبرت لتصبح السيد للعائلة في عمرٍ صغيرٍ جدا, و تقريبا فقدت سلامة عقلك من الحزن من فقدانك لجمع أفراد العائلة مرة واحدة.

لم يكن هناك أي شيء لأفعله, و شعرت بعجز.

في البداية اعتقدت أن علي أن أقتل نفسي حتى أعتذر. ثم أنا أدركت أنه سيكون إهانة إلى عزيزينا السيد أليكساندر و أليكسيا, في العالم الآخر...

سكوت هارمان Scott Harman
    كبير خدم, عائلة آشفورد

صفحة 4 من 12 الأولىالأولى 123456789 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •