05-10-2004
    الدولة
    NY
    المشاركات

You know you are arab if

You think the flea market is a cool place to hang out
    Your cousin is your brother-in-law
    Uncle dances at beheading of lamb
    Wife is worth her weight in gold (literally)
    Claim Dillard's, but shop at Swap Meet
    Family brings tabla to your High School graduation
    You claim you can spot another arab a mile away
    You are runner up in annual family hairy chest contest
    Soccer games take ten minutes, soccer disputes last forty minutes
    You and all your friends racing to see who becomes first doctor in family

You show all your friends where the middle east is on a globe
    Sister is your personal maid
    Mother is personal cook
    You translate at Parent-Teacher meetings
    Blame world problems on Jewish
    You are from the middle east

التسجيل
    19-12-2002
    الدولة
    Free Takoyaki if you find me...
    المشاركات

مشاركة: You know you are arab if

Ah, yes...

Another award-winning piece of crap.
    Congratulations, you've just made a fool of yourself.

oh, by the way....
    Have you been living in some ghetto or something?

التسجيل
    05-10-2004
    الدولة
    NY
    المشاركات

Well. No I don’t live in the ghetto and not planning to do so. And this piece is dry humor piece. If you don’t get that’s your problem. And I’m not fool and will never be one. And congratulations on your crappy method of communication

التسجيل
    19-12-2002
    الدولة
    المشاركات

Some 'piece of humor' I'd say...
    Let's see what the guys say about it...

التسجيل
    05-10-2004
    الدولة
    NY
    المشاركات

You are really something else, I could careless about your opinion because it’s obvious that you are trying to bend over backward to act wise but what I see is opinionated mentality that’s sad.

التسجيل
    16-06-2004
    المشاركات

الإقامة: NY
    hmmm
    intersting
    --------------------------------
    You know you are american if

you don’t know who is your mother nor your father

you don’t have uncle at all

(wife sleeps with other ten men)

use your credit like idiot and after that you have to pay 100 double the money you should pay

you dont have family when you get to your high school

you claim that you in a freedom country but u really dint know with who you slept yesterday ..most the time with their sisters

you are a runner in a contest "The drug contest"

you don’t start basketball game at all and if you do you hit the coach with the ball

unfortunately you don’t have hope to be a doctor at all nor to work at MacDonald

you don’t have friends ... if you do they are online...and if you really do in the real life you both are gays !

sister? lol... does that mean anything to you anyway ?

mother, you don’t have one ...so you borrow from somewhere else (maybe neighbors)

Blame world problems on Osama Bin laden

you vote for the dumb bush coz you are idiot like him

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Euro2004 ; 20-12-2004 الساعة 11:28 PM

التسجيل
    14-12-2004
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Musou
    Ah, yes...

Another award-winning piece of crap.
    Congratulations, you've just made a fool of yourself.

oh, by the way....
    Have you been living in some ghetto or something?

I totally agree with you Musou
    :shock22:
    Oh man what's going on in this forum so many worthless topics I am getting sick of this

somebody please finish this off

التسجيل
    19-12-2002
    الدولة
    المشاركات

Well said, Euro2004
    I couldn't have said it better myself

@The Destroyer:
    Look at the bright side, man!
    We've got a lot of great (and I do mean great) members
    and even greater topics

التسجيل
    05-10-2004
    الدولة
    NY
    المشاركات

Okay, it’s clear from all the answers that you have to focus on something to hate because you don’t want to focus on how to change and better yourselves. The real hate is not for what I wrote (which visibly for some reason you didn’t even understand), but for yourselves. The only thing brought you to unite on what I wrote is anger and detestation.

I guess your lack of capacity is the problem, everything I wrote is very close to reality a lot of Arab American families living in the US. This piece wasn’t meant to hurt Arabs image or make fun of them why would I do such a thing.

Everything you said made me laugh honestly I feel sorry for this poor mentality I’m done, if you guys were supposed to be the best members of this forum wow how miserable.

Bunch of uneducated people truly poignant go pick on some one else and next time find someone shares your same limited minds.

I’m done with this I don’t like to associate with people like you. It was a mistake to even bother with you. This is my last time coming to this place I have better things to do and I have actually a LIFE.

التسجيل
    16-06-2004
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Zia
    Okay, it’s clear from all the answers that you have to focus on something to hate because you don’t want to focus on how to change and better yourselves. The real hate is not for what I wrote (which visibly for some reason you didn’t even understand), but for yourselves. The only thing brought you to unite on what I wrote is anger and detestation.

I guess your lack of capacity is the problem, everything I wrote is very close to reality a lot of Arab American families living in the US. This piece wasn’t meant to hurt Arabs image or make fun of them why would I do such a thing.

Everything you said made me laugh honestly I feel sorry for this poor mentality I’m done, if you guys were supposed to be the best members of this forum wow how miserable.

Bunch of uneducated people truly poignant go pick on some one else and next time find someone shares your same limited minds.

I’m done with this I don’t like to associate with people like you. It was a mistake to even bother with you. This is my last time coming to this place I have better things to do and I have actually a LIFE.
    wanna be kicked out from this fourm and get a nice baned dude

and what i said its too close to the american that i know

get a life

التسجيل
    10-02-2001
    الدولة
    الرياض
    المشاركات

you want to justify your so called dry humor, or do you want us " Arabs " to laugh because

of some stereotypical image you americans try to attach to us ?

التسجيل
    06-12-2003
    الدولة
    Tower of Lezard Valeth
    المشاركات

I bet that he's in a mother complex or a father complex or maybe both

trying to act all american on us ? why did u come here in the first place while u are calling us retarded undirectly in ur little piece of shit not humor , u call this humor ? , then you, urself are a joke we laugh at well , i'll tell u why ur here because ur the retarded one

PS: i bet that one of his parents or maybe both aren't even americans , more like it , an Indian who blab in english and lives under an arabian roof ( no offence to indians meant )
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة D-Ken ; 22-12-2004 الساعة 05:11 AM

التسجيل
    16-06-2004
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة D-Ken

PS: i bet that one of his parents or maybe both aren't even americans , more like it , an Indian who blab in english and lives under an arabian roof
    خخخخخخخخخخ

التسجيل
    14-11-2004
    الدولة
    اينما تجد الاحتلال تجدنا
    المشاركات

what else do you expect Zia when you come here making fun of Arabs by listing all the stupidly negative points about them?

Arabs are not known for these points you listed.. Yeah some are funny but overall stupid.

Sister is your personal maid
    Mother is personal cook

For the record we respect and care for our mothers and sisters a million time more than others in the world. This impression given about how cruel men are to women in Arab world is totally wrong and is of the make of the JEWS, which bring us to the second point

Blame world problems on Jewish

If I come to discus with you about world problems would you have a clue of what I am talking about?
    That’s the difference between Arabs and Americans or west in general, we have much better knowledge in politics and history and future planning, we know who plans and who and why
    We don’t just blame for the sake of it

If I ask you about 1840 and the London promise would you know what I am talking about?

If I talk about ruthshield and his empire would you know what I am talking about? The form of Zionism and the protocols of Zionist leaders, the 1774 meeting, do you have any idea? I strongly dought the average "person" is the US would be able to understand anything further then what the media tells him, and his knowledge is solely based on the info gained from the media

This is while the average Arabic man OR WOMEN would know much of what I said above

We don’t just blame because we are stupid as your topic shows, we blame because we try to show "stupid" people what they can’t see

التسجيل
    10-02-2001
    الدولة
    الرياض
    المشاركات

don`t bother, he or she ran away

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات