سوريا
    المشاركات

مشاركة: جميع تحديثات i-mate الرسمية

الله يسلمك...بس عن أي روم عم تحكي؟

التسجيل
    12-06-2005
    المشاركات

بالعكس أنا نزلت الروم الجديدة في جهازي الآيميت pda2k وبصراحة لاحظت فيه تغيرات شاسعة ورائعة منها تغييربرنامج الميديا بلير وبرنامج البلوتوث وهي أهم ميزة يمكن يفتقدها الجهاز الآن الحمدلله الجهاز يرسل عبر البلوتوث بكل سهولة ولا الأسماء يبينها بالعربي بدون أي لخبطة وغيرها من الميزات
    إلا أن ميزة الراديو ما عرفتها بصراحة اتمنى من يستطيع معرفتها في الروم الجديدة يوضحها وله جزيل الشكر

التسجيل
    26-07-2001
    الدولة
    سوريا
    المشاركات

المقصود بالراديو هو اصدارة البرنامج اللي يتحكم بتعامل الجهاز مع الشبكة و الـ GPRS و ليس الراديو العادي

التسجيل
    26-07-2001
    الدولة
    سوريا
    المشاركات

تم التحديث و اضافة روم الجام الجديدة..

سيتم تحديث الموضوع قريبا لاضافة رومات PDA2 و PDA2k Evdo

التسجيل
    28-06-2001
    الدولة
    U Can Find Me In CSS..^^
    المشاركات

مشكور اخوي بنتيوم على جهودك الواضحه ومحاولاتك في ترقيه المنتدى ودفعه الى الأفضل..

بالنسبه لروم الجام الجديده هل توجد هناك فروق بينها وبين الروم القديمه....؟؟؟

التسجيل
    26-07-2001
    الدولة
    سوريا
    المشاركات

الله يسلمك أخي العزيز...

بالنسبة للفروقات الموقع الرسمي كاتب كتير حكي عن الاصلاحات الجديدة Fixes...

سأنقلها لك كما هي بالانكليزية:

ROM builds with radio versions 1.05.00 and 1.10.00 all include audio enhancements for voice calls. Radio build 1.11.00 includes improved support for Cell Broadcast and SIM Toolkit applications. With radio 1.12.10 we have improved the settings for the echo cancellation to remove the phenomenon of "double talk", where a person calling a JAM customer will experience a minor echo if the other person is also talking at the same time.

All new builds contain the improved camera driver and fix for "No Bluetooth Hardware" bug. ROM builds 1.11.00 also includes a new MMS client for improved network compatability and an upgrade to the Operating System. 1.12.00 ROM builds should also reduce the "Cannot Connect" problem experienced by some customers.

The North American 850 build includes support for more T-Mobile SIM subscriptions. These settings are all available as separate operator CAB settings files for download from this site.

Detailed i-mate™ JAM instructions for the whole upgrade process are available here to "How_to_upgrade_the_Operating_System_of_your i-mate_JAM_Device.PDF">.

Ensure that Microsoft ActiveSync 3.7.1 or above is installed on your PC. This can be found on the CD-ROM that came with the i-mate™ JAM or can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile. Follow the on screen instructions. Then connect your i-mate™ JAM to your PC with the USB Cable connected directly to the PC.

Before downloading please note that If the model number (found under Start > Settings > System> Device Information > Identity) indicates PM10C, then the customer should upgrade with the North American JAM ROM Build.

If the model number indicates PM10A, then the customer should upgrade with the Generic Worldwide English ROM Build. You will not be able to install the North American JAM (850) ROM. This WWE build does not include the connection settings for the US operators found in the North American build, though these are all available to download separately from club i-mate™.

The Earlier ROM build 1.11.169 has been updated to 1.11.210, with the latest T-Mobile settings files and Skype pre-installed.

Customers should continue to upgrade...

و اذا اي شي ما فهتمه اترجمها لك فورا

التسجيل
    28-06-2001
    الدولة
    U Can Find Me In CSS..^^
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Pentium
    الله يسلمك أخي العزيز...

بالنسبة للفروقات الموقع الرسمي كاتب كتير حكي عن الاصلاحات الجديدة Fixes...

سأنقلها لك كما هي بالانكليزية:

ROM builds with radio versions 1.05.00 and 1.10.00 all include audio enhancements for voice calls. Radio build 1.11.00 includes improved support for Cell Broadcast and SIM Toolkit applications. With radio 1.12.10 we have improved the settings for the echo cancellation to remove the phenomenon of "double talk", where a person calling a JAM customer will experience a minor echo if the other person is also talking at the same time.

All new builds contain the improved camera driver and fix for "No Bluetooth Hardware" bug. ROM builds 1.11.00 also includes a new MMS client for improved network compatability and an upgrade to the Operating System. 1.12.00 ROM builds should also reduce the "Cannot Connect" problem experienced by some customers.

The North American 850 build includes support for more T-Mobile SIM subscriptions. These settings are all available as separate operator CAB settings files for download from this site.

Detailed i-mate™ JAM instructions for the whole upgrade process are available here to "How_to_upgrade_the_Operating_System_of_your i-mate_JAM_Device.PDF">.

Ensure that Microsoft ActiveSync 3.7.1 or above is installed on your PC. This can be found on the CD-ROM that came with the i-mate™ JAM or can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile. Follow the on screen instructions. Then connect your i-mate™ JAM to your PC with the USB Cable connected directly to the PC.

Before downloading please note that If the model number (found under Start > Settings > System> Device Information > Identity) indicates PM10C, then the customer should upgrade with the North American JAM ROM Build.

If the model number indicates PM10A, then the customer should upgrade with the Generic Worldwide English ROM Build. You will not be able to install the North American JAM (850) ROM. This WWE build does not include the connection settings for the US operators found in the North American build, though these are all available to download separately from club i-mate™.

The Earlier ROM build 1.11.169 has been updated to 1.11.210, with the latest T-Mobile settings files and Skype pre-installed.

Customers should continue to upgrade...

و اذا اي شي ما فهتمه اترجمها لك فورا

انا حملت الروم الجديده.....بس اكلت هوا وانا قاعد احمل فيها ..عاد تخيلوا 44.5 مغ وعندي اشتراك ديال اب ...شفت الويل وانا قاعد احملها ....

ولكن للاسف مش هي التغييرات اللي هي ...كنت متوقع احسن من هيك ..

المهم ... معاهم حق فعلا صلحوا العديد من المشاكل مثل مشكلة البلوتوث والباك لايت ... وحسنوا الكاميرا بشكل ملحوظ...

وشكرا اخي بنتيوم على جهودك وتفاعلك مع الاعضاء...

التسجيل
    26-07-2001
    الدولة
    سوريا
    المشاركات

أهلا و سهلا بك.... و لا تخاف انا اللي بعرف معاناة الـ Dial Up .......آآآآآآآآآآآخ ××××× ...

مبروك الروم و انشاء الله يحلون كل المشاكل ( متفائل )....

التسجيل
    22-07-2005
    المشاركات

مشكور يالحبيب وانا عاجز عن الشكر بس لي طلب هل بالامكان تعريب الجام تعريب 95% لانه يوجد تعريب مثل كذا للجام 1,03 ارجو تزويدي به اذا امكن والف الف شكر

التسجيل
    26-07-2001
    الدولة
    سوريا
    المشاركات

التعريب هذا غير رسمي أخي العزيز حتى الان...

التسجيل
    08-11-2002
    الدولة
    الاردن أولاً
    المشاركات

شباب

اريد تعريب

I-mate PDA2K

وهذا الرابط تحديث

I-mate PDA2K

الحجم: 40.89mb