الموضوع: الجزيرة كارتون

التسجيل
    22-02-2003
    الدولة
    jeddah
    المشاركات

مشاركة: الجزيرة كارتون

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة THE JOKER life
    i dont know why you all fighted for we have to be happey for the news that our borther give us and who think there is no hope for arab making animation like japanes that is wrong !!?? if we got togather and think about it we can do it i well do small comice this month and my group is realy small and they are not that good in drawing but they want to do it that is it if we have ppl like them even if they are not good in art but they have strong heart they can do it lol dont worry one day arab well make good animation for our ppl .... ^^: that is what i hope for

sorry if you dont get my idea and i hope this massge well stop those answeres you have given to the guy who want to give you new news -_- at less say thx for him

the joker want to play

i well do small comice this month and my group is realy small and they are not that good in drawing but they want to do it that is it if we have ppl like them even if they are not good in art but they have strong heart they

ok...if ur group and u, ur ambition 2 just upload ur small comic online in the net 2 the public 2 read it free, this is ok
    but if u want 2 publish it so u make a good bussiness and hit the arabic comic market???.........with the words u just said - my group is realy small and they are not that good in drawing - trust me...ma ra7 takol 3eesh

even if u made it right.....that means still the arabic comic market is so weak

tell me who r the best arabic comix artists that may reach the american or japanese comix and manga quality?

i dun remember any but fawwaz and ma3loof who were in the basem magazine
    they r good

so when u want 2 think further......

5aleek gaddaha
    I Can, But I Dun' Want To

التسجيل
    10-12-2003
    الدولة
    everywhere
    المشاركات

مشاركة: الجزيرة كارتون

hehehehe ,,,you made me laugh today ,this is the first time i see uncaring ppl ,,well jok the comix idea is good and ya ppl u do lots of mimikin i realy saw that in you ,you have to make up ur own draws and ur own characters ,some of you may did this already and for el jazeera that is unexpected thing and a hard to belive thingy ,, o well wot do i know??? i think everyone should work in teams and to be succsesfull we should try the small cartoons like happy tree friends then step by step walking to the world of anime it isn't thaaat easy u know it'll take time ,they'll need stories, characters ,ppl who draw, other ppl to animate ,an more more more ,,el sha'3la mo wagfa bs 3alla ademee wa7d yabee yarsm broo7a wo esawee el she'3l broo7a

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •