الدولة
    Kuwait
    المشاركات

مشاركة: ۞ Naruto موضوع للنقاش 3 ۞

السلام عليكم

مقابلة جديدة من مبتكر شخصية ناروتو العبقري

--------------------------------
    Interview with Naruto creator Masashi Kishimoto, the Low-Tech Ninja
    Even by ninja standards, Masashi is stealthy. In person, you'd never know he's the massively successful creator of the popular Naruto manga, which began in the pages of Weekly Shonen Jump and is now published all around the world. (And, yeah he created the anime, too - due on Cartoon Network's Toonami block in September) Kishimoto-sensei is a polite, quiet, unassuming guy, and he answered all of our questions, even the ones about his house plants.

Q: Thank you very much for your time. Is there a character you most identify with personally?
    A: Naruto, the hero - but every character comes out of me, so every character has a bit of me inside.

Q: But mostly Naruto?
    A: Yeah.

Q: When you were in school, did you hate exams as much as Naruto does?
    A: Yeah I did hate them. My high school ranking was 30 out of 31 students.

Q: Who was ranked 31st?
    A: My friend.

Q: We've been enjoying reading the stories from your childhood in the volume 7*, and you mention loving Doraemon, Gundam and Dr. Slump as a kid. Are you a big fan of any current manga and anime?
    A: One Piece. It's kind of edgy, but Akira and Ghost in the Shell.

Q: All of them including Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence?
    A: All of them, yes. And any work directed by Mamoru Oshii (of Ghost in the Shell) - he is my favorite.

Q: You said you were a collector of Gundam Toys. Have you had any input on the Naruto toys?
    A: I don't do the toys, but my editor works on them. I pretty much feel comfortable since I know the character designer will do a good job. It is the same character designer as the anime.

Q: Any favorite Naruto toys?
    A: The small figures.

*What's all this, then?
    The stories mentioned here should sound familiar... if you've been buying the Naruto graphic novels. If you haven't, get with the program! Insightful asides from your favorite manga creators are just one of the many benefits of eeping up with Shonen Jump Graphic Novels.

[Note: There is a picture of Sakura on the right, saying "Every character has a bit of Kishimoto in them? Well, obviously I got his brilliance, wit, and good looks!" On the left of the page Sasuke is saying, "Mostly Naruto?!? THAT slacker?!?"]

Q: At the annual Comic-Con in San Diego in 2004, Naruto was probably the most popular costume worn by attendees, more then Spider-Man, more than anything.
    A: I love Spider-Man. I'm just so glad that my main character has blonde hair and blue eyes, and therefore might appeal more to a Western Audience.

Q: Since the death of Ukki-kun, the house plant you mention in volume one, how's your green thumb?
    A: Yes, I did have Ukki Number Two, but unfortunately it died, so I moved on to a new one, but this time it doesn't have a name, but it's already half-dead. I keep watering it, so I wonder why it keeps happening...

Q: Shouldn't Naruto's favorite dish be Kitsune Udon*, because of the fox demon inside of him?
    A: It's simply because I love ramen. I love lots of food, but nothing beats ramen.

*Kitsune Udon
    Kitsune means fox, udon is a kind of noodle. Kitsune udon is a noodle soup with fried tofu, because fried tofu is believed to be the favorite of foxes.

Q: What's your inspiration for the Chinese Zodiac hand signs? Were they based on any particular martial arts tradition?
    A: Since Naruto is a Japanese fantasy world, you have to set certain rules, in a systematic way, and then it becomes easy to convey the story. The Chinese Zodias is something that is very, very old in Japan, and I wanted to draw on that ancient tradition.

Q: One thing I love about Naruto is how it's hard to tell when it takes place. People wear slippers, but then there are zippers on their clothes and they have telephone poles. What are thing we'll never see in Naruto - Computers, guns, planes?
    A: I haven't really made up those specific rules, so there may be airplanes and some other vehicles, but absolutely no guns. Bullets fly at supersonic speeds, so there's no way that your shuriken could compete. As for computers, maybe, but they'd be low-processing computers.

Q: Eight-bit
    A: Yeah, maybe Eight-bit, definately not Sixteen-bit.

[Note: At the bottom of the page, there is a small picture of Sasuke saying "Eight-bit... sounds like it's "Asteroids" for me."]

Q: Are there any martial arts movies that are your favorites?
    A: Jackie Chan movies, like Drunken Master, and Once Upon a Time in China. And also The Matrix. And Jet Li. And Bruce Lee.

Q: We want to know more about Make-Out Paradise. We're old enough to know, so just whisper it.
    A: Since Naruto in Shonen Jump is for young boys, there's no way that I can talk about it. Even here, among us, it's too embarassing. If you're an adult, you can imagine what I mean. It's a fantasy fairy tale, and it's pretty graphic.

Q: Why is the big book of enemies called the Bingo Book? In Japan, do you have the same game of bingo that we play in America?
    A: We also have bingo in Japan, and it's called the Bingo Book because all of the wanted posters that have people's faces on them are compiled into a book, and when you match the face in the book with a real person, then it's bingo.

Q: Do you have any special message for your English-Speaking Audience?
    A: I feel sometimes that Naruto is too Japanese, with all the chakra and hand signs, but as you read it you'll find that it's fun. If you have friends, tell your friends all about it.

[Note: The bottom half of this final page has a picture of Sasuke in his second costume, and Gaara facing away from Naruto who is sitting on a clothed frog, Sasuke and Gaara are looking in the direction of Naruto. Next to Sasuke and Gaara are the covers of the Naruto Manga 1-7.]

-----------------------------------

تحياتي

التسجيل
    25-04-2003
    الدولة
    . Kyoto .
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة neji
    السلام عليكم ..

اليوم شفت الحلقات من 138 الى 144 ,, و الحلقات حلوة ...

و بصراحة انتوا بالغتوا كثيييييييييير في النقد يوم قلتوا .. ان الحلقات بايخة و تافهه و الخ ..

و الحلقات ممتازة .. و رجع ميزوكي و شفنا شخصيات جديدة .. و الشخصيات القديمة ظهروا مرة ثانية .. يعني شو تبون اكثر من هذا ؟؟

انا قبل ما اشوف الحلقات قريت ردودكم .. كرهت ناروتو و توقعت اني بشوف حلقات سخيفة مالها معنى ..

بس على العكس تماما ..
    لأنك ماشفتها أسبوع ورا أسبوع (مثلي)..أما تخيل كل اسبوع حلقه من هذي الحلقات..ايش بيكون شعورك.؟^_^..
    :vereymad:

تحياتي..

التسجيل
    27-08-2001
    الدولة
    الدمام
    المشاركات

Q: Shouldn't Naruto's favorite dish be Kitsune Udon*, because of the fox demon inside of him?
    A: It's simply because I love ramen. I love lots of food, but nothing beats ramen
    nice one ..

التسجيل
    29-08-2003
    الدولة
    :There..~:...
    المشاركات

همم..
    غريبة حلقة 145
    مافيها سبويلر عن الحلقة الياية..نهاية الجزء يا ترى؟؟؟

التسجيل
    18-04-2005
    المشاركات

صحيح الحلقة 145 ما ظهرو الReview

حق الحلقة الجاية

والحلقة 145 لا بأس فيها احسن عن سابقاتها على الاقل

شوجي واينو تعلمو حركات جديدة بس بعدهم ما قدرو يتغلبون على الاخوين

ميزوكي يتخفى على ايروكا واخر شي يفجر المكان

اعتقد البنت اللي ظهرت هي زوجة ميزوكي وهي بتتدخل في النهاية وبتوقف المعركة<<<<اعتقد^^

سي وووووووووووو^^

التسجيل
    13-02-2003
    الدولة
    BladyQtr
    المشاركات

من ناروتو فان.كوم
    الأسبوع الجاي مافي حلقه وعشان كذا ماحطوا بيرفيو
    الأسبوع الجاي تلفزيون طوكيو بيعرض فلم ناروتو الأول واللي شفناه من فتره بسيطه...

التسجيل
    06-11-2004
    الدولة
    بوظبي
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة QataR NighTMarE
    من ناروتو فان.كوم
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة QataR NighTMarE
    الأسبوع الجاي مافي حلقه وعشان كذا ماحطوا بيرفيو
    الأسبوع الجاي تلفزيون طوكيو بيعرض فلم ناروتو الأول واللي شفناه من فتره بسيطه...

افاااا .... ليش .......

المهم ... الاسبوع اللي بعده .... فيه حلقه ولا ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

مليون حسنه في دقايق!! الحق ما تلحق (هنا)

التسجيل
    04-09-2004
    الدولة
    Lost in The Bermuda Triangel
    المشاركات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله
    الموضوع بيتقفل وكملوا نقاشكم في الموضوع اليديد :
    ۞ Naruto موضوع للنقاش والأخبار 4 ۞
    واسف على الازعاج ^_^

صفحة 92 من 92 الأولىالأولى ... 426782878889909192

ضوابط المشاركة